Quantcast

Mary Harvee (Steve Harvee's ex) interview 2021

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,473 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
I might be in the minority but yes Steve is a turd. Mary isn’t innocent either. As soon as she found out he was married, she should have jumped ship! She keeps giving interviews when she should be getting therapy and moving on with her life. She sound bitter cause she didn’t get the lifestyle majorie is getting.
She's got a right to clear her name. It's easy for everyone to say what she should or shouldn't have done but in this interview she gives a clear picture as to why she did certain things. None of it justifies what Steve did. This woman has been maligned for over a decade. People "moving on" allows folks like Steve and Lady Heroin to continue living lies. Nope! Speak your truth. She is moving on the best way she knows how, which is not letting this Mr. PotatoHead looking asshole malign her.

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
It’s stupid to keep talking about your ex years after y’all broke up. After the first interview he wasn’t canceled. That should tell her something! It makes her look mentally ill and bitter. Why hasn’t the son also came out with these allegations?
HER MENTALLY ILL???...how sway...what about him??? He's sane because he has money??? He punched his stepson for stepping out of his gym shoes without untying them, He beat his son with a pledge paddle and left marks so bad he required medical assistance AND the authorities were called, He pulled his son out of school in the dark of the night for talking to his own mother and the list goes on...but she looks mentally ill?? And IF she is mentally ill don't you think he may have drove her to that point?? Either you're a male or you are definitely male identified.
And I'll say it again... if you don't want to be seen as a bad player in MY life then treat me right (or at least apologize).
He treated Mary badly and Mary should be able to talk about it for the rest of her life if she wants to. Steve is part of her life story.

Pressley

Reaction score
Reactions
482,473 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
It’s way deeper than that. Did you not read or listen to all the things she said? Her son was getting beat like a slave and she couldn’t do anything about it and her older son was punched with full force by his stepfather over not taking his shoes off the way he wanted him to. This is in addition to her being left with nothing and having a rocky relationship with her son thanks to Steve’s grimy ass. This woman has every right to be upset and no one can tell her to stop speaking on what the fµck she’s going through. She deserved better, she deserves better, and she will have better, come hell or high water. PERIOD.
Exactly! Black women are always expected to just endure and be the bigger person. Be the silent strong Black woman. fµck that sh!t. I could roll with that if Steve had of broken Mary off the millions she deserved and not stolen her son...he didn't even have decency to treat this lady like a human being. This is her therapy and I can tell. You try having the whole world believe you're crazy as cat sh!t and have to watch this big suit wearing Bastard pretend he's got the answers. Better be glad Steve didn't marry me. He'd be buried in that big ass suit with this faded lace front.

BTW you can tell that Mary isn't money motivated. Let me know who Lady Heroin gives $40k too that isn't Lori so she can go buy another tummy tuck or some other useless sh!t. Money is Marjorie's god, not Mary's.

Prosecutor014

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,761 2,803 930
Alleybux
Why was Griselda Negro in the back ground screaming to the body guard to break Wyntons phone??? All because he was talking to his mother? Girl she should have been worrying about all those men Lor.i was sleeping with. WTF?!!! This is weird.

Are the rumors about her putting spells on him true? The way he used to brag about his biological kids getting their own job and degrees while baby hairs would be on twitter bragging about spending $5k stacks a day with him always rubbed me the wrong way. I remember how Brandi said he didnt help when she had money trouble.

Last edited:

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
HER MENTALLY ILL???...how sway...what about him??? He's sane because he has money??? He punched his stepson for stepping out of his gym shoes without untying them, He beat his son with a pledge paddle and left marks so bad he required medical assistance AND the authorities were called, He pulled his son out of school in the dark of the night for talking to his own mother and the list goes on...but she looks mentally ill?? And IF she is mentally ill don't you think he may have drove her to that point?? Either you're a male or you are definitely male identified.
And I'll say it again... if you don't want to be seen as a bad player in MY life then treat me right (or at least apologize).
He treated Mary badly and Mary should be able to talk about it for the rest of her life if she wants to. Steve is part of her life story.
How do you know if these allegations are true? Was you there? Why hasn’t the son said anything? It’s my opinion just like you’re entitled to yours. If he was not famous, would she still have this energy? What kind of woman in her right mind would spend the rest of her life trying to garner sympathy and bash her ex? That’s too much negative energy. Life is short. She needs healing and therapy. Ok we get it Steve is trash. Nobody wants to hear this same story over and over again. Nobody is checking for Steve like that no way. Steve is not her whole life!

Tifalwysontp

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,665 174 149
Alleybux
Steve Harvey is grimmy af and i am glad Mary is still fighting for her son, Steve only wanted custody so he didn't have to pay child support, he paid off the courts and threw Mary in Jail when Mary started getting help from Essie Berry. He continuously stalks Essie she puts it on her you tube all the time. He has kids he don't claim. Adopted a whole ass adult and claims her more than his own!!! TRASH TRASH TRASH. That's just only a piece of Steve's BS i did not mention his pimp Marjorie.

Pressley

Reaction score
Reactions
482,473 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Steve Harvey is grimmy af and i am glad Mary is still fighting for her son, Steve only wanted custody so he didn't have to pay child support, he paid off the courts and threw Mary in Jail when Mary started getting help from Essie Berry. He continuously stalks Essie she puts it on her you tube all the time. He has kids he don't claim. Adopted a whole ass adult and claims her more than his own!!! TRASH TRASH TRASH. That's just only a piece of Steve's BS i did not mention his pimp Marjorie.
Marjorie's shifty ass looking son lives in the house with his ten kids and white looking wife. The biggest con of the century. Then I see somebody said he didn't help Brandi when she had money troubles. Shouldn't be NO damn money troubles when his not even real kids live like a queen and king. The sh!t is sickening. Even more sickening that Marjorie allows it to go on. Men like Steve have to have a wife like a Mary or the sh!t looks just like this. The only decency Steve ever had was when he was married to his first two wives...we see he got rid of them so he can be just as vile as he ever was.

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,916 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
Morgan no longer follows Marjorie and Wynton and Marjorie no longer follow each other on IG
I feel bad for Wynton. Marjorie doesn’t give a damn about Steve’s kids. She strategically used him to set HER kids up and his DUMB ass fell for it hook line and sinker cause she’s the best looking woman his ugly ass has ever had. She played that role like Wynton is her “son” but we all know her three, especially Lori is the chosen ones!
Listening to the interview she is unable to get over the fact that her Son was snatched away and abused
Wynton can't even contact his Mother if he does looses everything he tried to contact Mary and Steve took him out of college he wasn't able to finish
Steve is an evil POS always trying to give others life advice. I can’t wait for his day of ruination!

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,658 29,019 1,300
Alleybux
I feel bad for Wynton. Marjorie doesn’t give a damn about Steve’s kids. She strategically used him to set HER kids up and his DUMB ass fell for it hook line and sinker cause she’s the best looking woman his ugly ass has ever had. She played that role like Wynton is her “son” but we all know her three, especially Lori is the chosen ones!

Steve is an evil POS always trying to give others life advice. I can’t wait for his day of ruination!
I totally agree!! This whole situation is just terrible!! Steve or Marjorie have no integrity whatsoever

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,916 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
Mary gave this dirty ass b!tch $40,000 and never heard from her after she separated from Steve and was left with nothing. She let this woman work for her for 10 years and paid her rent at an exclusive apartment building in LA on top of her salary. Mary has really been done dirty. To this day she still hasn't gotten her money back.
View attachment 2502634
Is that the actress from Tyler Perry?

ABookworm12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,322 189 14
Alleybux

Life is short, so hopefully they can resolve the issue. However, in the past Steve has openly said that he treats his sons differently than his daughters, which is sad. If he's not already in it, it might be beneficial for Wynton to go to therapy. His older sisters have spoken about receiving therapy in large part due to their father and the emotional scars that they had from his absence.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,179 82 26
Alleybux
Now watching the video Mary looks very good I hope she is doing well

ETA: 1) Wow he lied and told her he wasn't married then he was she found out after they had lived together for 3 years his Mother wrote her a letter :no2

2) He got some chick Terry pregnant and she had an abortion
3) She hired Cassie Davis (Tyler Perry actress) to be her personal assistant she paid her rent for like 10 years. They bought her a car she was like a sister to her
4) Cassie's Mom's Husband died Cassie needed $40,000 Mary sent it to her Mom when the divorce hit Cassie was gone she hadn't heard from her wow
5) She said Steve was never homeless a day in his life
6)Steve's Mother kept calling for Steve Mary told him to call her!! Steve didn't call and his Mom had a stroke went into the hospital and she never work up she had a really bad stroke :weep
7) She has an older Son Stephen from her first marriage he was 13 years old when Wynton was born they became very close
8) She filed for divorce 3 times
9) Steve gave Stephen his old computer which had some women on there Stephen told Mary and Steve cursed him out. Another time Steve punched Stephen in the chest he passed out he was 13
10) Mary says Wynton was attacked by Steve he had cuts on him 3 weeks later. His back was all cut up she saw it on one of their visits she beat him with the belt buckle and the pledge paddle :weep
11) Mary went to the police dept and took Wynton to the hospital the nurse called the police she tried to keep Wynton from going back the police refused to give the report to her the judge sent Wynton back with Steve
12) Wynton was in college Steve found out he was talking to Mary and in the middle of the night the bodyguard went and took Wynton's out of college they took his stuff Marjorie was on the phone with the bodyguard yelling break that phone smh

Wow! All because a boy was talking to the woman that actually gave birth to him? I hate when step-parents overstep their boundaries.

I’ve read bits and pieces about how Marjorie’s oldest daughter Morgan unfollowed her and stopped inviting her to her daughters’ birthday parties. I looked at the birthday post and one of the cousins (or whoever) name Amanda was like “The party must have been nice. We miss you.” Under a post on IG, someone commented that it was because she wanted money to open a business and Steve wouldn’t give it to her.

If that’s true, she must feel some type of way about her mom and sister walking around in head to toe designer and taking luxury trips. All of her children are grown so if you’re helping one, why not all? Steve has plenty of money and if this is true, I wonder why he’s not willing to help her. She’s a college graduate, I never see any scandals or rumors about her. I also lurked and saw Morgan post photos of her biological dad who finally got out of jail. I wonder if Marjorie’s other biological children will connect with their actual dad, too.

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,658 29,019 1,300
Alleybux
Wow! All because a boy was talking to the woman that actually gave birth to him? I hate when step-parents overstep their boundaries.

I’ve read bits and pieces about how Marjorie’s oldest daughter Morgan unfollowed her and stopped inviting her to her daughters’ birthday parties. I looked at the birthday post and one of the cousins (or whoever) name Amanda was like “The party must have been nice. We miss you.” Under a post on IG, someone commented that it was because she wanted money to open a business and Steve wouldn’t give it to her.

If that’s true, she must feel some type of way about her mom and sister walking around in head to toe designer and taking luxury trips. All of her children are grown so if you’re helping one, why not all? Steve has plenty of money and if this is true, I wonder why he’s not willing to help her. She’s a college graduate, I never see any scandals or rumors about her. I also lurked and saw Morgan post photos of her biological dad who finally got out of jail. I wonder if Marjorie’s other biological children will connect with their actual dad, too.
Wow soo that's why Morgan stopped talking to Marjorie and Steve and yes I agree if they spoil Lori they can spoil the rest you can't put one child over another I also suspect that Steve's money is tightening up some!! I know Marjories Son Jason comments on his Fathers IG sometimes

ABookworm12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,322 189 14
Alleybux

I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Brandi’s story (Steve’s biological daughter), but a few years ago she talked about how she went bankrupt. A lot of people were wondering how/why she went through that considering that her father has money, but she and her twin have been very vocal and transparent about how they support themselves financially rather than depending on their father.

I believe Steve even said that once his kids are grown he does not support them, but it appears as though he and Marjorie might just be selective about who and what they choose to support. It’s interesting because it has been stated that Marjorie’s son and his family live with her and Steve, and I believe that they supported his shoe company (which no longer exists) years ago.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,179 82 26
Alleybux
I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Brandi’s story (Steve’s biological daughter), but a few years ago she talked about how she went bankrupt. A lot of people were wondering how/why she went through that considering that her father has money, but she and her twin have been very vocal and transparent about how they support themselves financially rather than depending on their father.

I believe Steve even said that once his kids are grown he does not support them, but it appears as though he and Marjorie might just be selective about who and what they choose to support. It’s interesting because it has been stated that Marjorie’s son and his family live with her and Steve, and I believe that they supported his shoe company (which no longer exists) years ago.
That’s very contradicting of Steve. Cutting off his biological children but his third wife’s offspring gets to stay in the mansion. I believe his stepson and his wife has multiple children. Why are they an exception? He should be out of the nest, head of his own household and being independent like the rest of them.

I’m all for black business thriving but if the stepson had a shoe company and the stepdaughter is about to have a skin care line he should help his own biological daughters with anything they need. Smh

Imagine an actual father (not uncle, twice removed, or a stepdad) but an actual father having a net worth of over $100 million but only providing for his stepchildren. I hope the biological Harvey girls thrive. Morgan seems unproblematic, too.

ABookworm12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,322 189 14
Alleybux
That’s very contradicting of Steve. Cutting off his biological children but his third wife’s offspring gets to stay in the mansion. I believe his stepson and his wife has multiple children. Why are they an exception? He should be out of the nest, head of his own household and being independent like the rest of them.

I’m all for black business thriving but if the stepson had a shoe company and the stepdaughter is about to have a skin care line he should help his own biological daughters with anything they need. Smh

Imagine an actual father (not uncle, twice removed, or a stepdad) but an actual father having a net worth of over $100 million but only providing for his stepchildren. I hope the biological Harvey girls thrive. Morgan seems unproblematic, too.
Honestly, it seems as though Marjorie likes having her son and his family in their home because she more than likely would be lonely/bored without them. I believe that her son and his wife purchased their own home, but it's possible that the pandemic slowed down their plans or maybe they are just comfortable being with Marjorie since everything is provided for them there.

Brandi and her sister have an IG show where they discuss a lot of different topics. I haven't watched it in quite some time, but I remember that they were always pretty transparent when people asked them questions. A lot of people have assumed things when it comes to their father helping them and they were very adamant about rejecting those assumptions. This is not to say that Steve has never given them anything/bought them anything, but they've made it quite clear that he does not bankroll their lives.

Their family dynamic is interesting and you would hope that everyone gets treated equally, but sometimes even the littlest things can make a person feel slighted. If Morgan's issue really is about her business, then I wonder if they have invested in Lor!s business.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
I heard that entertainers, politicians, etc. sometime make up a struggle story and stick with it throughout their career. I never believed he was homeless but he's stuck with this story to this day.

She said he paddled his son but never took wood himself to become an Omega:(
He is an honorary member or pledged at an alumnae chapter somewhere because he didn't pledge at Kent State.
My uncle stays talking about celeb bruhs who didn't take wood. He claims MJ and Shaq are among them too.

qygj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,601 873 277
Alleybux
Honestly, it seems as though Marjorie likes having her son and his family in their home because she more than likely would be lonely/bored without them. I believe that her son and his wife purchased their own home, but it's possible that the pandemic slowed down their plans or maybe they are just comfortable being with Marjorie since everything is provided for them there.

Brandi and her sister have an IG show where they discuss a lot of different topics. I haven't watched it in quite some time, but I remember that they were always pretty transparent when people asked them questions. A lot of people have assumed things when it comes to their father helping them and they were very adamant about rejecting those assumptions. This is not to say that Steve has never given them anything/bought them anything, but they've made it quite clear that he does not bankroll their lives.

Their family dynamic is interesting and you would hope that everyone gets treated equally, but sometimes even the littlest things can make a person feel slighted. If Morgan's issue really is about her business, then I wonder if they have invested in Lor!s business.
I’m trying to understand out of 7, why Lori is the only dripped in every kind of designer and on private flights (I have seen Jr post on a PJ before). Is most of Steve’s money being spent on her lifestyle ? She’s mature enough to work, etc. I don’t get it. Please correct me if I’m wrong

Iola Boylen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
246,120 36,566 5,392
Alleybux
Listening to the interview she is unable to get over the fact that her Son was snatched away and abused
Wynton can't even contact his Mother if he does looses everything he tried to contact Mary and Steve took him out of college he wasn't able to finish
Ok but still what does she get out of telling these same stories over and over again? I understand she's been hurt but Sis need to let go. She can point fingers all she wants but some of this stuff she brought upon herself. Plus she's been caught lying about not getting anything in the divorce. She took someone's husband and someone else took him from her. That's how the game goes.

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,658 29,019 1,300
Alleybux
Ok but still what does she get out of telling these same stories over and over again? I understand she's been hurt but Sis need to let go. She can point fingers all she wants but some of this stuff she brought upon herself. Plus she's been caught lying about not getting anything in the divorce. She took someone's husband and someone else took him from her. That's how the game goes.

Allegedly she didn't know he was married until 2 years into the relationship!! I do believe when she found this out she should have left

ABookworm12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,322 189 14
Alleybux
I’m trying to understand out of 7, why Lori is the only dripped in every kind of designer and on private flights (I have seen Jr post on a PJ before). Is most of Steve’s money being spent on her lifestyle ? She’s mature enough to work, etc. I don’t get it. Please correct me if I’m wrong
It seems like the key answer to this question is Marjorie. Since she is the one who has access to these things through Steve, and Lori and her appear to be close she's (Lori) able to receive the benefits. In hindsight, some might say that there's nothing wrong with that just as long as those benefits are extended to everyone else equally, but the equality part seems to be an issue to some extent.

ShellyBurger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,491 225 27
Alleybux
It seems like the key answer to this question is Marjorie. Since she is the one who has access to these things through Steve, and Lori and her appear to be close she's (Lori) able to receive the benefits. In hindsight, some might say that there's nothing wrong with that just as long as those benefits are extended to everyone else equally, but the equality part seems to be an issue to some extent.
I think all the kids benefit in one way or another. I think Lori and Wynton are probably the most spoiled financially bcuz they are the youngest. I'm sure Steve takes care of Stevie bcuz he is always with Steve. I don't know if Jason and his wife live with them or use to live with them but I know they see the grandkids a lot and have parties for them and go on trips. I'm sure they pay for the whole family to go on vacations when they do the whole family vacation thing. I think the kids that are around them the most are Lori, Wynton, Stevie, and Jason. Not sure about the other 3 girls since 2 out of the 3 are married with their own families.

ABookworm12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,322 189 14
Alleybux
I think all the kids benefit in one way or another. I think Lori and Wynton are probably the most spoiled financially bcuz they are the youngest. I'm sure Steve takes care of Stevie bcuz he is always with Steve. I don't know if Jason and his wife live with them or use to live with them but I know they see the grandkids a lot and have parties for them and go on trips. I'm sure they pay for the whole family to go on vacations when they do the whole family vacation thing. I think the kids that are around them the most are Lori, Wynton, Stevie, and Jason. Not sure about the other 3 girls since 2 out of the 3 are married with their own families.

My comment was more so in response to what @Big13coco quoted me about regarding Lori appearing to have access to more things, to which I alluded that her mother probably plays a big role in that. I do agree that being younger probably contributes to being spoiled more/receiving more, which isn't an issue. Hopefully they are all truly treated equally though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,179 82 26
Alleybux
I didn’t know much about her until all the blogs started posting her and MBJ’s relationship. The first things I read were mostly negative but coming from the men like Boosie, Future and rappers in the industry co-signing the “she’s for the streets” debate.

They say she’s a fast fashion model and influencer but I don’t how much they make. I know the Hadid sisters, the Jenner sisters and Jordan Woods does actual campaigns for credible designers and not just IG ads. They make a lot. I watched a video about a lady named Virgina who claimed Diddy abused her and began traveling with Lori and other IG models so I don’t know if she makes her own money or her stepdad or exes were providing for her.

SecretKeeper

From Arizona to California
Reaction score
Reactions
14,181 589 162
Alleybux
Family drama is something else. If I’m not watching For My Man, Murder Mystery other real dramas I have to peak at celebrity family gossip from time to time. I randomly fwd this video to 1hr 28 min and she started talking about how Wynton wanted to leave with his mom and flee to Mexico to escape Steve and Marjorie. He got bruises from Steve. They didn’t call CPS? That boy did not want to leave his mom but Steve paid off so many people. Mary said Wynton was crying because he had to go back to Atlanta with them. No wonder Morgan rather be with her ex drug dealing dad than Marjorie and Steve. I’d like to know what they paid Jim Townsend to stop releasing his book. He needs to release that sh!t in google docs or something. I noticed she also did a Live talking about Donnell Woods and Morgan Townsend.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,768 11,968 10,197
Alleybux
Wow soo that's why Morgan stopped talking to Marjorie and Steve and yes I agree if they spoil Lori they can spoil the rest you can't put one child over another I also suspect that Steve's money is tightening up some!! I know Marjories Son Jason comments on his Fathers IG sometimes
What is Morgan and Jason’s IG?