Quantcast

Mary J acting on Power is terrible.....

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,630 1,072 350
Alleybux
All the acting is trash on power, but you don't watch for the acting. I watch because, idk why, I think I'm just attached. Like a bad relationship I need to let go but don't wanna leave cause I invested so much time. Yeah. Power got me f**ked up. Lol

I resent Courtney for bringing her bf back on the show. He's irrelevant and his acting frustrates me.

NOW THAT IS A BAD ACTOR 2BIT AKA FRANCIS AKA MICHAEL FERGUSON
that big toothed ninja literally reads his lines with no energy and gets a paycheck and has a sugar momma she needs her ahhh kicked for putting him on as anything other than an extra. Yes Big Yella Grimace you ****** up with his non acting self. If he had to act to save his life he would be DOA.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
6,983 35 9
Alleybux
I don't like Mary in this role. It's the same every single episode. She's angry and telling everyone what to do; rinse, wash & repeat. With that being said, I can't place the blame on Mary alone. The writing needs improvement and her character needs more layers.

They have a lot of things they could explore and show the complexities of someone in her shoes. When I think of someone like Monet, I think of someone like Smurf from Animal Kingdom. She's ruthless, a killer and doesn't trust easily. But she also shows love to her family (in her own twisted way).

They could show how lonely Monet really is. Her husband is in jail and the closest man to her she keeps at arm's length because she's really afraid to let him in. They could show her war with being a mother and running a drug empire. Did she want that position or did she take it over in her husband's absence due to loyalty and survival?

Vanessaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
564 58 28
Alleybux
Even a UK meme page said the same thing
Screenshot_20210104_204356.jpg
Screenshot_20210104_204507.jpg
Screenshot_20210104_204440.jpg