Quantcast

Match Me If You Can hosted by Lauren from Love Is Blind featuring former bachelor contestants and other reality shows I don't watch.

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,379 1,957 302
Alleybux
I could barely make it through the trailer.

Match Me If You Can” is produced by ViacomCBS’ in-house branded content studio, Velocity. The five-part series will bring together eight stars — Ashley Brooke Mitchell, Eric Bigger (from the bachelorette Rachel's season) , Harry Jowsey, Onyeka Ehie (from the bachelor), Natalie Negrotti, Kyra Green, Joey Sasso and Kylie Smith — from the reality TV universe, pairing fan favorites from different franchises together for the first time.

Lauren Speed-Hamilton, a reality-dating competition success story, will host the series. She married Cameron Hamilton after they met on Netflix’s “Love Is Blind.”
____

Five women and three men. Are the women you going to be fighting for these men? Or will more men be brought in. Can't believe people thought Eric was a good match for Rachel and bachelor material :LOL: .

Hope Lauren's presenting gets better because the little we saw of her was rough :confounded:

This is produced a former long-term bachelor/bachelorette producer that left the show to do his own thing.

Last edited:

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,734 10,709 6,562
Alleybux
Harry is the fµck!ng woooooorst. I love Lauren and kyra but it’s a no for me with Harry’s thirsty ass getting casted. He’s so fake.

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux

Match Me If You Can” is produced by ViacomCBS’ in-house branded content studio, Velocity. The five-part series will bring together eight stars — Ashley Brooke Mitchell, Eric Bigger (from the bachelorette Rachel's season) , Harry Jowsey, Onyeka Ehie (from the bachelor), Natalie Negrotti, Kyra Green, Joey Sasso and Kylie Smith — from the reality TV universe, pairing fan favorites from different franchises together for the first time.

Lauren Speed-Hamilton, a reality-dating competition success story, will host the series. She married Cameron Hamilton after they met on Netflix’s “Love Is Blind.”
____

Five women and three men. Are the women you going to be fighting for these men? Or will more men be brought in. Can't believe people thought Eric was a good match for Rachel and bachelor material :LOL: .

Hope Lauren's presenting gets better because the little we saw of her was rough :confounded:

This is produced a former long-term bachelor/bachelorette producer that left the show to do his own thing.

I couldn't make it through the trailer either - had to force myself to.

It's very stupid... and all the contestants too... you know they just want repeated come ups to extend their 15 seconds of fame. But it's MTV and that's their format lol.

Onyeka might be the only tolerable one tbh.

Joey is from The Circle... Smelly Dirty Harry... yuck!

@Sallie Blair @ShashalovesCats @MsAnneElliot @mantispanda @qvc @ the rest @Martin Sugar come look at this i beg @Stantonlikzaddy

Last edited:

Hygge Chic

Extroverted Introvert
Reaction score
Reactions
26,743 395 54
Alleybux
I love Lauren and I want her to win, but I just...IDK if this is the move. And Eric can sit his "miracle season" behind down. How many times is he gonna do this?!? I might peek in on it though smh

PinkiesUp

who gon check me, boo?
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,869 169 14
Alleybux
This looks terrible. I'd rather a new season of Are You the One.

not_today_satan

Jay-z's Leave Out Bandana
Reaction score
Reactions
6,341 55 20
Alleybux
I'll probably watch a couple of episodes to support Lauren, but this show doesn't even look like it could be real. It just seems they all want to be on a reality show again.

mantispanda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,312 95 9
Alleybux

It's very stupid... and all the contestants too... you know they just want repeated come ups to extend their 15 seconds of fame. But it's MTV and that's their format lol.

@Sallie Blair @ShashalovesCats @MsAnneElliot @mantispanda @qvc @ the rest @Martin Sugar come look at this i beg @Stantonlikzaddy
1618348479354.gif

@Justa what is this raggedy mess you tagged me in girl?

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,324 14,181 6,597
Alleybux

This looks stupid AF, and Harry Jowsey instantly makes any entertainment or believability jump out the window.

A terrible reality TV show with a very bad premise is not Lauren being on the path to Issa Rae status like she bragged in her IG stories. But I know she'll be obnoxiously running around like she's a #boss and A-lister based on the show being on MTV, like it's 2005 when the network still had clout.

mantispanda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,312 95 9
Alleybux
baby, you been misseeeeed! you see our dear friend La'run Speed hosting this mess?

Why, it looks like a parody for a dating show? Who green lit this show? When did they think this was a good idea? How they gonna have her dressed in second look wardrobe Chi Chi Rodriguez from To Wong Foo wore in that scene by the tree. This ain't it!
1618350208362.gif

This looks stupid AF, and Harry Jowsey instantly makes any entertainment or believability jump out the window.

A terrible reality TV show with a very bad premise is not Lauren being on the path to Issa Rae status like she bragged in her IG stories. But I know she'll be obnoxiously running around like she's a #boss and A-lister based on the show being on MTV, like it's 2005 when the network still had clout.

I'm assuming nobody is on this show for love, yet they all on for followers, sponsorships, and additional bots. I hope the check at least was decent especially for the product placement we currently in.

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,638 2,693 348
Alleybux

____

I almost thought that they were saying Lauren was participating and I thought damn that vlog channel really did them in like that!

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,638 2,693 348
Alleybux
Lauren had one line but the delivery was so bad that I'm questioning her hosting capabilities. At least it is only five episodes.

Last edited:

qvc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,248 832 509
Alleybux
I don't watch anything on MTV, I outgrew that channel. I wish Lauren the best, this hosting gig might be deemed "hustling backwards".
Out of all the gigs out in Atlanta like from Tyler Perry, own network, and that guy Kendell Kendell acting and hosting gigs in Atlanta.... It's sad she can't pull quality work. All she do is floss on social media with low grade material items.

AlexaBrin

Scheming to avenge Lucerys Velaryon
Reaction score
Reactions
223,640 3,454 1,650
Alleybux
MTV has gone to hell. This looks so corny and not even fun. They're just recruiting the worst reality contestants from different networks now?

Harry, Eric, and Ashley? No.

I don't like Onyeka and Lauren's delivery was TERRIBLE.

I guess yay for Lauren - she's been trying to "break in" and I'm here for her and other Black women (shoutout to Rachel) milking these networks for some coins.

Last edited:

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,324 14,181 6,597
Alleybux
Why, it looks like a parody for a dating show? Who green lit this show? When did they think this was a good idea? How they gonna have her dressed in second look wardrobe Chi Chi Rodriguez from To Wong Foo wore in that scene by the tree. This ain't it! View attachment 2471924

I'm assuming nobody is on this show for love, yet they all on for followers, sponsorships, and additional bots. I hope the check at least was decent especially for the product placement we currently in.

I looked it up, and it's basically a Pepsi commercial that's going to air during The Challenge instead of actual commercials. So it's not even a real reality TV show.

"“Match Me If You Can” will debut during the Season 36 finale of MTV’s “The Challenge,” which is dubbed “Double Agents,” on April 21 at 8 p.m. ET. How will this soda commercial debut during a real television show, you ask? It’ll just take over “The Challenge’s” commercial breaks, because again, this is all an advertisement for a peach-adjacent cola."

Knowing that it's supposed to sell mango flavored Pepsi to us is just double barf lmao

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
MTV has gone to hell. This looks so corny and not even fun. They're just recruiting the worst reality contestants from different networks now?

Harry, Eric, and Ashley? No.

I don't like Onyeka and Lauren's delivery was TERRIBLE.

I guess yay for Lauren - she's been trying to "break in" and I'm here for her and other Black women (shoutout to Rachel) milking these networks for some coins.

Let's chat - what don't you like about Onyeka? There was something whiney about her on BIP and i didn't like that she posted a lot of yt friends, maybe that's the only people in her area... other than that lol she's tolerable out of the cast!

mantispanda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,312 95 9
Alleybux
I looked it up, and it's basically a Pepsi commercial that's going to air during The Challenge instead of actual commercials. So it's not even a real reality TV show.

"“Match Me If You Can” will debut during the Season 36 finale of MTV’s “The Challenge,” which is dubbed “Double Agents,” on April 21 at 8 p.m. ET. How will this soda commercial debut during a real television show, you ask? It’ll just take over “The Challenge’s” commercial breaks, because again, this is all an advertisement for a peach-adjacent cola."

Knowing that it's supposed to sell mango flavored Pepsi to us is just double barf lmao
So this is the reality tv “pepsi commerical” version of wet seal?

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,379 1,957 302
Alleybux

lol - I just assumed it was a reality show - the trailer calls it "Match Me If You Can (Season 1) ". I hope they are all well compensated because this is odd.

Last edited:

qvc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,248 832 509
Alleybux
I just noticed Lauren has removed all the Ellen presenting jobs she was doing from her Instagram profile. I wonder what happened there.
Now that's very petty of Lauren to do that. Why take down a professional legit hosting family friendly job from Ellen?
Yet, she put up a booty shaking video on her IG?
I would think leaving the Ellen presenting jobs up on her IG would help her more to getting better quality jobs. Who know what HGTV could of had for her in the future since she is in Atlanta and they might need a host for a pilot show out there.
When casting directors look at her page they will see just dance videos and this commercial from Pepsi.... instead of scrolling to see the Ellen work she did.

pentacles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,379 1,957 302
Alleybux
Now that's very petty of Lauren to do that. Why take down a professional legit hosting family friendly job from Ellen?
Yet, she put up a booty shaking video on her IG?
I would think leaving the Ellen presenting jobs up on her IG would help her more to getting better quality jobs. Who know what HGTV could of had for her in the future since she is in Atlanta and they might need a host for a pilot show out there.
When casting directors look at her page they will see just dance videos and this commercial from Pepsi.... instead of scrolling to see the Ellen work she did.

I thought I had deleted that comment tbh. She used to have it listed on her bio section, and noticed it was gone so was wondering if the show was coming back or a one time thing. It is listed is on her IMDB page which is more important.

1618403918338.png

NoseyNelly2468

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,269 522 18
Alleybux
Good for her for getting a solo gig, I could always see her as a host post-show, but this trailer made me full body cringe. Hopefully she speaks more naturally on the show than she did in the clip and maybe it will turn into a better hosting gig for her in the future. I do have my doubts though because, the follow-through was lacking in the past.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,705 2,896 1,014
Alleybux

I'm hurt Justa, I'm hurt...lol

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,705 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
I almost thought that they were saying Lauren was participating and I thought damn that vlog channel really did them in like that!
It's well on its way their last video was so awkward they had dozens of fans saying so and then she and Cameron were up and down the comments trying to save face...it was super weird. She even wrote a whole essay in her community page to tell people to leave her alone...like sis, just tell your man to stop pawing at you dayum. If she is "shy" about kissing at all because family and friends are there (make it make sense when she was on Love is Blind having xes with a stranger) then why not tell him to cut it out. Cameron does not know how to show affection, he just wants to fuk her and let it be known he gets to. A long stare or a warm hug could relay a closeness but he never does that because he's torpedo dick crazy. ick.

Flying123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,953 209 102
Alleybux
Where do you even watch this? I don't see it on MTV.com.

EDIT: I see that it's on MTV's YouTube channel....this sh!t is fake AF, I'm insulted.

Last edited:

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
Where do you even watch this? I don't see it on MTV.com.

EDIT: I see that it's on MTV's YouTube channel....this sh!t is fake AF, I'm insulted.

was it corny?

anyone else watch it? lol

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom