Quantcast

Matthias Schoenaerts Appreciation/Tea Thread

wonderchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,221 3,650 1,529
Alleybux
This thread is for the greatest thing to come out of Belgium since The Smurfs, Matthias Schoenaerts. Started out life a little rusty and looked like Gobo Fraggle:

hqdefault.jpg
latest

However, his looks have improved over the years. He went from looking like wh!te tr@sh to looking like a snack:

560full-dennis-van-rita-photo.jpg

cfilipvanroe-matthias-schoenaerts20lr.jpg

He was most recently in the Jennifer Lawrence flop, Red Sparrow. Does anyone have any tea on him? Any d*ck reports? Any groupie tales?

Emperatriz

Extra Spicey
Reaction score
Reactions
9,600 122 32
Alleybux
He was in the drop with Tom Hardy and Nommi Rapace.

I thought he did a good job in Rust and Bone as well.

Emerald Diamond

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,081 89 66
Alleybux
Does anyone have any tea on him? Any d*ck reports? Any groupie tales?

Key-Approves-With-a-Creepy-Head-Nod-On-Key-and-Peele-Gif.gif

Bolded for emphasis! Matthias is foine- I'll take him for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Colin Farrell, never forget :laugh).

Have yet to hear diddly gossip or personal info on him. Don't even know if he has a boo or not! Good to see him get more exposure in American movies and projects. He's wonderful to watch, including his earlier Belgium work.

Thanks for creating this thread OP

Reaction score
Reactions
3,494 199 14
Alleybux
Not tea because it's public information, but still....

His ex GF's name Al€xandr@ $chout€d€n, a white passing mixed girl a lot younger than him. They were together for 5 years but broke up around 2016.
He also was all over this girl on Instagram (sending DM's and even made public comments, but don't know if they dated or not). She's like 20 years younger.

So, yes, he likes black women. But his type seems to be barely legal exxxoticals.

DR: He was nude in 2 movies: Rust and Bone and Bullhead. It's pretty nice.

Last edited:

Eddiezluv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,632 449 78
Alleybux
Fantastic actor.
Agreed. Just watched a couple of movies he was in recently. Not on purpose he just happened to be in them. He's a very good actor tbh. I was surprised. I had first saw him in Far From the Madding Crowd with Carey Mulligan and thought he was ok. But then I saw him in a movie where played supporting character opposite Zoe Saldana and with Billy Crudup, James Caan and Clive Owen. It was a total departure from the period drama stuff and he totally held his own. He has some chops.

wonderchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,221 3,650 1,529
Alleybux
Not tea because it's public information, but still....

His ex GF's name Al€xandr@ $chout€d€n, a white passing mixed girl a lot younger than him. They were together for 5 years but broke up around 2016.
He also was all over this girl on Instagram (sending DM's and even made public comments, but don't know if they dated or not). She's like 20 years younger.

So, yes, he likes black women. But his type seems to be barely legal exxxoticals.

DR: He was nude in 2 movies: Rust and Bone and Bullhead. It's pretty nice.

I knew this dude liked Black women. He just looked like the type. When I first saw him in the American version of The Loft, I couldn't tell what his ethnicity was. I actually thought he was mixed.

Emerald Diamond

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,081 89 66
Alleybux
White men who date non-white women tend to have a type: a certain skin tone, certain features, a certain body type.

You're right! The famous white ones do, anyway. OAN, I knew that insta chick was gonna be a fitness model, meal plan creating creature - that space is inundated with them!

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
I knew this dude liked Black women. He just looked like the type. When I first saw him in the American version of The Loft, I couldn't tell what his ethnicity was. I actually thought he was mixed.

I don't think that 5yr ex was mixed. maybe some indian and white. I doubt she has black in her.

Last edited:

MaeBelle

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
He was in the drop with Tom Hardy and Nommi Rapace.

I thought he did a good job in Rust and Bone as well.

I see you post a lot about Tom Hardy on other threads... I’d love to hear any recent news or gossip that you’ve heard.

dominique56231

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,405 67 14
Alleybux
fµck ME DEAD!
There’s a thread about this fine specimen of man, how come I didn’t notice this? I’m in, all in, truly, madly, deeply all in this fine ass man whooooo!!!!

Madox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,720 3,095 1,438
Alleybux
Can we discuss Racer and the Jailbird??
What a mess of a film.
That Adele chick that looks like a rat version of Fivel was really miscast. I tolerated her in Blu is the warmest color but lord she needs acting lessons.

If y’all get a chance see his sexy ass in Far From the Madding Crowd (the kiss at the end is everything)
Bullhead (body!!! yaas) , Rust and Bone (body and French accent) Disorder (body and French accent!) and A Bigger Splash.
Red Sparrow was garbage, Our souls at night was lifetime movie realness and I’m not even going to discuss Suite Française, The Danish Girl or A little Chaos.

He’s super talented but can’t get it poppin for some reason.

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
Can we discuss Racer and the Jailbird??
What a mess of a film.
That Adele chick that looks like a rat version of Fivel was really miscast. I tolerated her in Blu is the warmest color but lord she needs acting lessons.

If y’all get a chance see his sexy ass in Far From the Madding Crowd (the kiss at the end is everything)
Bullhead (body!!! yaas) , Rust and Bone (body and French accent) Disorder (body and French accent!) and A Bigger Splash.
Red Sparrow was garbage, Our souls at night was lifetime movie realness and I’m not even going to discuss Suite Française, The Danish Girl or A little Chaos.

He’s super talented but can’t get it poppin for some reason.

He has poor choices in picking roles, I get it he's into this deep thinking shyt but sometimes he needs to take softer roles where they don't demand to much.
I saw Our souls at night and I was asking myself why he did it, because his character had a small role and if he hadn't been in the movie, it wouldn't have made any different.
He is good at doing action or romantic movies. I think he needs to switch to romantic for now.

As for Adele am not familiar with her, I wanted to watch the last movie she did with Mat, but since you said it's trash I wont bother. lol!

Madox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,720 3,095 1,438
Alleybux
He has poor choices in picking roles, I get it he's into this deep thinking shyt but sometimes he needs to take softer roles where they don't demand to much.
I saw Our souls at night and I was asking myself why he did it, because his character had a small role and if he hadn't been in the movie, it wouldn't have made any different.
He is good at doing action or romantic movies. I think he needs to switch to romantic for now.

As for Adele am not familiar with her, I wanted to watch the last movie she did with Mat, but since you said it's trash I wont bother. lol!

Watch it so we can trash the last act together. I was excited at first cause the trailer looked sexy but it was scorched earth by the end. Ugh.

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
Watch it so we can trash the last act together. I was excited at first cause the trailer looked sexy but it was scorched earth by the end. Ugh.

The last few movies he has done in the past few years have been Crap. So no I won't because it will put me off him permanently. lol
The only movies I like of him are Loft, Rust in bone & Far from madding crowd 'my favorite'. Disorder meh!
Bigger Flash was weird, they spent half of the movie being naked for no reason, especially one of the scene when he just walked naked with his pipe out there, I was like o_O
I rewinded it couple times to see how big it was and I wasn't impressed, but someone told me that he is maybe a grower. lol

LuciaLeilani

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,706 258 247
Alleybux
You will learn as you go along. lol

Thanks. With lots of screw ups first I’m sure!

This is about the ex. Don’t know who posted it but they don’t sound like a fan of hers.
1BACB007-3B29-4E50-ABC6-5F9DC82177DE.jpeg

I’ve also read in an interview where he mentioned the breakup and said she ‘stabbed him in the back when he needed her’ or something to that effect.

Madox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,720 3,095 1,438
Alleybux
Thanks. With lots of screw ups first I’m sure!

This is about the ex. Don’t know who posted it but they don’t sound like a fan of hers.
View attachment 344555
I’ve also read in an interview where he mentioned the breakup and said she ‘stabbed him in the back when he needed her’ or something to that effect.

5 years? He’s 40 ffs. Belgian Bae needs to do better.

LuciaLeilani

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,706 258 247
Alleybux
Apart from the Belgian lawyer, other recent girlfriends?

Nothing I know of except what’s been mentioned here.
I think living away from the celebrity world makes it so easy for him to be private.

As private as he is, he still posted this to his Instagram :actup I don’t follow him but someone kindly put it on YouTube

For those who haven’t seen...