Mayweather vs Logan Paul exhibition scheduled for Feb 2021

Formerly known as EnglandsRose
Reactions
41,497 1,052 1,614
Alleybux
Mayweather the hugger. If he goes in skipping around and hugging Logan then that will be the biggest L of his career. A KO or its an L.

HeartoHeartz
Reactions
43,098 1,234 1,749
Alleybux
IDK what none of ya'll say THIS is yt privilege at its FINEST. This uglass youtube personality woke up one day and decided he wanted to be a boxer now gets to fight arguably one of the best boxers in history? YT PRIVILEGE!

Boxing is becoming almost indistinguishable from WWE.

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reactions
311,322 8,290 8,441
Alleybux
IDK what none of ya'll say THIS is yt privilege at its FINEST. This uglass youtube personality woke up one day and decided he wanted to be a boxer now gets to fight arguably one of the best boxers in history? YT PRIVILEGE!

Logan's not ugly. It's his brother Jake.

Reactions
62,324 770 225
Alleybux
Is that the one that knocked out Nate Robinson last week? When I saw those clips something in my brain refused to accept that it was a youtuber so his image just stayed blurred to me lmao

The Incredible Hulk-Priestess
Reactions
32,844 119 41
Alleybux
Yaya must need money for her defense fund, diapers, or something because this makes no fucking sense. Please don’t legitimize that albino ape.

Reactions
14,077 137 516
Alleybux

It’s so fucking crazy.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
5,460 146 23
Alleybux
Floyd’s Birdbath bible thread STILL playin out huh???

gamblin gonna keep Floyd workin...I GUESS...why else he doin this???

fightin for what SHOULD b change to his legacy... Foreman, Holyfield, nor Sugar was doin this...or was they???

Grandpaaaaa be carefulll
Ncy.gif

Reactions
27,844 237 190
Alleybux
Even if money is still there, a celebrity/athletes most powerful high is attention. It's worse than real drugs. They can't deal with retiring and not being in the limelight...

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
Is that that a bed jacket? Or a housecoat? This looks like a nightgown set my mama had in 1968! With these house shoes! RIP to my sweet...
How would you feel if you told your boyfriend your pregnant and he replies “ish happens”?
She needs to abort. A tenuous 8 month long relationship is not one to bring children into. No need for carrying on and crying. And honestly, if...
Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
See he knows he's OCD but why won't he get treatment?!?!
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I agree. I just think Henry wants to control what gets posted. I get the impression he gives it a lot of thought before posting something. Hes...
4th’s Time the Charm?
There are billions of people in the world. Just because someone is in arms reach doesn’t make them gold. It’s dumb to keep banging your head...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
react! Should we take this as seriously as them saying "do y'all think we would leave Spotify without a backup plan in place?" cause damn near...
Carole Baskin is selling CAT!
Isn't that how she met that husband that she took the money from? :disdain Allegedly.
What midsize US city is fun, affordable and not pretentious?
The only place like that in Texas might be San I was a student in San Antonio and it was a relatively cheap place and had plenty to do. I saw...
Top Bottom