Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

Crystal.kush

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,247 1,034 117
Alleybux
On YouTube and such, all these white people are saying it wasn't a fair fight because McGregor is a ufc fighter...

The same people who were saying McGregor was going to win, hes a better fighter and he has height, weight age and reach advantage are suddenly changing their story...

And all these wannabe boxing "experts" on social media
saying the ref stopped it too quickly. Dont they realize these refs are pros. I guess these people who thought it should have went longer, dont know boxers have died in the ring... Maybe they think the ref should've let mayweather kill mcgregor...

Last edited:

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
On YouTube and such, all these white people are saying it wasn't a fair fight because McGregor is a ufc fighter...

The same people who were saying McGregor was going to win, hes a better fighter and he has height, weight age and reach advantage are suddenly changing their story...

And all these boxing "experts" saying the ref stopped it too quickly. Like these refs are pros. I guess these people who thought it should have went longer, dont realize boxers have died in the ring... Maybe they think the ref should've let mayweather kill mcgregor...

They just can't accept reality that Mayweather at 40 beat McGregor who just turned 29. I saw that clip upthread of someone on Instagram who was angry because they bet a lot of money on McGregor and he didn't know how he was going to pay his rent....pretty dumb!

Pearl Shay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,320 3,565 714
Alleybux
Just skimming the thread. They do call it Irish, but we more so call it Gaelic to differentiate between the Irish dialect of English and the native language. I've studied both Scottish and Irish Gaelic a little, and they're not that different. I think Scottish is a little easier, but the spelling is a mess, either way. The only orthography I've seen that was doing more was Fang (Bantu language), which is interesting because most Bantu languages are written how they're spelled.

Just making conversation on a Sunday afternoon. CM forgetting where he was and what he was supposed to be doing and hitting MW on the top of the head repeatedly was jokes. Why'd they let him get away with that? I'm surprised he didn't try to kick him.

grazydiamonds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
400 42 55
Alleybux
you are absolutey right.. it was dumb about ego etc. yet had the balls to do it. Other dude isn't boxer either and still did it so that argument is hilariously moronic
let's see Floyd step into octagon and show he's not coward, just just like other guy did without being boxer and proved he isn't...
but we all know he simply doesn't have guts to do it, too scared

of course this would never happen since it is what it is, Floyd don't have the balls/courage to do it.. hahaha...

btw,. I think Gregor crap even as MMA fighter but showed more backbone than Floyd has ever shown and that of course what pisses you off... isn't it great, it's fun watch people squirm...

Floyd was minding his own business retired. It was Mcgregor with all that mouth that SOUGHT out a fight. That's not balls that's: inflated ego, greed, and general white dude antics for attention. You're giving McGregor way to much credit for basically pulling a Steve-o from jackass. He would have lit a firecracker in his butthole for the spectacle of it all for the same amount of attention and money. Floyd wouldn't step into the octagon at FORTY and no experience in it because it's a dumb idea. It doesn't even make competitive sense and neither did this fight.

I hate defending Floyd out of all people and I still can't stand his ass. I just hate fallacious arguments a little bit more.

Last edited:

Crystal.kush

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,247 1,034 117
Alleybux
you are absolutey right.. it was dumb about ego etc. yet had the balls to do it. Other dude isn't boxer either and still did it so that argument is hilariously moronic
let's see Floyd step into octagon and show he's not coward, just just like other guy did without being boxer and proved he isn't...

of course this would never happen since it is what it is, Floyd don't have the balls/courage to do it.. hahaha...

btw,. I think Gregor crap even as MMA fighter but showed more backbone than Floyd has ever shown and that of course what pisses you off... isn't it great, it's fun watch people squirm...
I wouldnt say Floyd is a coward. Hes a smart business man and athlete

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,353 3,953 743
Alleybux

Are you high? Serious question.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
McGregor's team could have do a better job to help him by training him what to do when he's tired. Therefore Floyd won.

I think deep down McGregor knew he couldn't withstand a long fight with Floyd and bought into the "Lucky Punch" hype. He wanted to knock Floyd out early in round 1-2 but Floyd changed his fighting style.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
Tank's McGregor song

"Bout to tap that ass", though bruh?

Last edited:

Wickedkitten

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,724 4,526 228
Alleybux
Just skimming the thread. They do call it Irish, but we more so call it Gaelic to differentiate between the Irish dialect of English and the native language. I've studied both Scottish and Irish Gaelic a little, and they're not that different. I think Scottish is a little easier, but the spelling is a mess, either way. The only orthography I've seen that was doing more was Fang (Bantu language), which is interesting because most Bantu languages are written how they're spelled.

Just making conversation on a Sunday afternoon. CM forgetting where he was and what he was supposed to be doing and hitting MW on the top of the head repeatedly was jokes. Why'd they let him get away with that? I'm surprised he didn't try to kick him.

Not trying to have an argument but no. Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic are different enough to the point that you couldn't have a conversation between the two because they are two seperate languages. Half of my family are from near the Black Isle, my grandmother was fluent and so is my father.

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
I had to gather one of those so called "white liberals" who was not checking for Floyd because he beat women. I told her if you think a racist is better and act like you can't confirm the sh!t he said, you aren't sh!t either and I will make sure everyone knows, including all the black people you try to convince you aren't like other whites.

Whites gonna white.

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
Not trying to have an argument but no. Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic are different enough to the point that you couldn't have a conversation between the two because they are two seperate languages. Half of my family are from near the Black Isle, my grandmother was fluent and so is my father.

:disdain

Anyone know if there is a limit to how many fonts you can put on ignore?

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
Ref did Conor a MAJOR favor cause he knew CM was bout to be laid out. Dana prolly specifically stipulated that Conor can't hit the mat and mess up his real bread and butter.
Call me evil, but I wanted to see that 'bounce off the mat'...judge me later:wideeyed

Starbuck

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,606 257 230
Alleybux
Exactly, and that's because most Americans don't know there is a difference between between Gaelic spoken in Ireland and Gaelic spoken in Scotland.

There might be a difference but they are able to understand each other. A friend of mine is Scottish and was surprised that he is able to understand Irish Gaelic.

FemmeDeLuxe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,202 1,548 864
Alleybux
There might be a difference but they are able to understand each other. A friend of mine is Scottish and was surprised that he is able to understand Irish Gaelic.

It's the same way Portuguese and Spanish people can understand each other. Completely different languages but they share linguistic heritage & therefore have many common vernaculars