McClure (Twins) Family Thread

ZSA

Swolely Moley Moley
Reactions
52,042 2,440 2,026
Alleybux
looks like she's struggling with a bit of alopecia.
Girl I was like is that a shaved mess or baldness I'm looking at?

eta: watched the video -- um her shit looks terrible!!

I wear wigs and weaves like 9/10 times a year and chile my shit is flowing to the gawds. I'm going to do maybe 6 more months and start getting press outs

OLDHEAD
Reactions
292,254 3,331 460
Alleybux
I see where she's trying to go, kinda sort but not really. I think coiling/twisting it all going up was the wrong move. She should have twisted the top going forward and from the center on going back to make a more natural shape.

Also, making the twists a bit more chunkier would have looked better.

with regards to that lipstick, issa no for me dawg

Reactions
20,776 1,323 287
Alleybux
Surprised she got pregnant. Can't imagine her being in the same room with that unfunny fast-talking hubby of hers lol.

giphy.gif

Reactions
31,332 743 77
Alleybux
Cliffs: The baby who is one minute younger is favored, and they allow her to run over the other twin...almost like they enjoy seeing her have the upper hand over the other twin for a change...

One of my relatives showed me a few of their videos, including the more recent one today, and both my mom and I commented on how Alexis seems to be more encouraged for having a smart mouth (it seems to have escalated to almost bullying her sister, lol) because their mother finds it cute. Meanwhile, if Ava, talks for a while (It seems to take her longer to get her thoughts together), she's cut off to let her sister talk.

What made me a bit uncomfortable, is that when Ava began to cry about not being heard, the mother fusses at her for crying and tells her that her behavior is not cute...but Alexis is not scolded one time for being rude to her sister pretty much the whole video...and we watched other vids where it has happened too...including the one that made them famous with being one minute older..

The mother is responding to comments saying Ava has gotten smart with her sister too, so it's okay for Alexis to do what she does...but Ava is almost always reprimanded...I just didn't like the vibe I got from it. A lot of viewers didn't either. Ava already seems to be a bit insecure, and I think this playing out on the cameras has a lot to do with it.

My relatives had mixed reviews.

What do ya'll think?

The vids I watched or embedded below too:

More recent vid:

[video=youtube;XDT-WsMrAzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDT-WsMrAzE&t=4s[/video]

Older vids (Alexis is still savage)
[video=youtube;T2SDh8VVyUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2SDh8VVyUc[/video]

Reactions
120,376 2,390 1,370
Alleybux
I'm not a fan of the girls dynamic- momma seems to harp on whatever issue they have with each other over and over again and then forces reconciliation. That's gonna get really ugly as time goes on.

they are adorable though and momma is bad as hell. But I no longer watch- really only watched cause YouTube kept forcing it on me... if they ever get sweet and natural I might return.

Reactions
103,656 646 267
Alleybux
This is interesting. I didn't really notice it until you pointed it out & I saw the most recent vid. I do think the mom should reprimand the girls the same. I felt kind of bad for Ava.

Also, I think Ava is the one who's older; so it's actually the younger one that's being favored.

​ETA: Just your note about updating the OP.

sittin’ on VOGUEs.
Reactions
5,063 95 27
Alleybux
I'm starting to notice Alexis seems to be a bit more aggressive than Ava, it's to the point that I can tell who is who as soon as they start talking. :dead:

I just think that's their dynamic, though. It seems (to me at least) that with twins one is a bit more outspoken and 'fiery' while the other is more shy and 'soft'. When they grow up I'm sure Alexis will be the one scaring off anyone trying to bully or bother Ava.

I did notice that they always call on Alexis to speak her mind more. I don't know if it's done on purpose or it's just because she's the more outspoken one and more likely to say something outlandish. Ava always seems to be complaining (though it's not bad) and whiny (as kids normally are).

ETA: they definitely should be reprimanded the same, though, and I think Ava does notice this a little. I'll never forget the video when Alexis kept saying "yes, yes, yes..." over and over again, Ava kept asking her to stop to the point where she screamed and actually hit Alexis. Siblings can be annoying but for them to be so young the smallest things can be really bothersome. For the mother to sit there and not tell Alexis to stop in front of her sister because it was bothering her was very telling as well but as long as it's cute, I guess.

Reactions
12,925 108 75
Alleybux
I have only watched 1 or 2 of their videos, but I noticed that the twins do have a weird dynamic. I don't have kids but isn't that a normal twin thing? All the twins I know, one always seems to be the more dominant outgoing one. Not sure if that's nature or nurture.

Reactions
10,739 460 115
Alleybux
I've noticed that Alexis is a bit more aggressive and talkative as well that's how I can tell them apart. I really felt bad for Ava when she cried she wasn't comforted or reassured by her mother. Sometimes putting a camera in front of kids and having them act out for views can be damaging for a child.

Reactions
31,332 743 77
Alleybux
I'm starting to notice Alexis seems to be a bit more aggressive than Ava, it's to the point that I can tell who is who as soon as they start talking. :dead:

I just think that's their dynamic, though. It seems (to me at least) that with twins one is a bit more outspoken and 'fiery' while the other is more shy and 'soft'. When they grow up I'm sure Alexis will be the one scaring off anyone trying to bully or bother Ava.

I did notice that they always call on Alexis to speak her mind more. I don't know if it's done on purpose or it's just because she's the more outspoken one and more likely to say something outlandish. Ava always seems to be complaining (though it's not bad) and whiny (as kids normally are).

ETA: they definitely should be reprimanded the same, though, and I think Ava does notice this a little. I'll never forget the video when Alexis kept saying "yes, yes, yes..." over and over again, Ava kept asking her to stop to the point where she screamed and actually hit Alexis. Siblings can be annoying but for them to be so young the smallest things can be really bothersome. For the mother to sit there and not tell Alexis to stop in front of her sister because it was bothering her was very telling as well but as long as it's cute, I guess.

Agreed. It doesn't bother me that Alexis is more aggressive. They have their own personalities...I just don't think it's fair how they allow Alexis to get away with a bit more on camera...I don't see what happens when they're in a more chill mode.

If Cinderella's shoe fit, why did it fall off?
Reactions
112,273 1,274 233
Alleybux
I'm kind of on the fence about it. Ava can be savage too :dead:. I've seen her hit Lexie and put her hands over her mouth when she was trying to talk, so maybe they're glad when Alexis stands up for herself? Not justifying it, but I've witnessed and experienced similar circumstances on two separate occasions.

My nephew is 9, my niece is 7. Both were playing on their Wii U game system and my nephew began teasing my niece when she was losing the game. Mind you, my niece is relatively quiet and shy compared to her active brother. My sister in law reprimanded him for it. The next day, my niece was teasing him and made him cry. I thought my sis in law would reprimand my niece and lecture her about it, but she ended up reprimanding my nephew. Basically, telling him you can't tease your sister and not expect her not to do anything back. When I asked her why she did that, she said she was glad my niece was standing up for herself more.

Another instance involved myself and cousin when we were younger. I kept teasing him (my daddy would always play basketball and do other "boy" things with him when he would come over, while making me feel left out so I took it out on my cousin :sad 512x512:). My cousin finally got fed up and shoved me. My mama was standing right there, so I looked at her and smirked thinking he was about to get it. She shook her head at me and told me that's what I get for popping off at the mouth. I'm still lowkey bitter about that to this day :e1_25:.

I'm not a parent, so I don't know how to feel about either situation :dunno:. I think teasing and shoving/hitting is wrong period, but maybe they're just glad the other kid is taking a stand. I'll keep a look out to see if I see what some other viewers are seeing.

Quote me ho
Reactions
4,516 24 49
Alleybux
I think Ava is just whinier so it seems she is reprimanded more. I don't remember ever seeing Alexis cry or whine. Ava seems much softer and kinder than Alexis.

Tia = Alexis (independent , leader personality)
Tamera = Ava ( softer , shy , follower personality )

Reactions
32,249 492 433
Alleybux
My sister watches them religiously and made me watch some vids the other day. And this one time when the quiet one asks their mum why she has to work so much? You could tell she really had a issue with this and probably needed some reassurance. But the mouthy one answered and it became a joke and they had an argument and nothing was really resolved. I guess it was supposed to be cute? I just felt really sad because it occurred to me that that's one big drawback of having twins, not being able to address the issues of each individual child. This was literally the 3rd of their vids I'd watched. I can't watch them anymore, lol.

Reactions
137,071 2,504 1,590
Alleybux
Ava is not being mistreated OP. As a matter of fact, I just saw her head butt her sister at the 8:50 mark. I can certainly understand her desire to do so...I must admit. :giggle:

They're siblings and this is what siblings do. No big deal....

Reactions
31,332 743 77
Alleybux
My sister watches them religiously and made me watch some vids the other day. And this one time when the quiet one asks their mum why she has to work so much? You could tell she really had a issue with this and probably needed some reassurance. But the mouthy one answered and it became a joke and they had an argument and nothing was really resolved. I guess it was supposed to be cute? I just felt really sad because it occurred to me that that's one big drawback of having twins, not being able to address the issues of each individual child. This was literally the 3rd of their vids I'd watched. I can't watch them anymore, lol.

A lot of people were saying that they could try filming them separately and maybe that could help.

And twins do seem like a lot of work. I just wanna give the quiet one a hug sometimes. I think it's just easy to tune her out because she whines a bit more like others said.

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reactions
212,787 6,597 6,765
Alleybux
I agree but disagree with this.

I feel like Alexis is more inquisitive and outspoken. She also seems to be the one with the most common sense. She is a leader. I think her parents need to guide her strength before she turns into a bully, which they do, without trying to change her. I see them do what they need to prevent that.

Ava isn't as quick thinking and seems to be aware of Alexis strength and willingly takes the backseat. She is weaker. Her crying about everything will turn into a weakness when she gets older. The world doesn't baby you and she needs to be stronger and more assertive. She will grow up with a victim mentality and that's is so annoying and detrimental

I don't think either twin is being mistreated or favored.

Reactions
120,376 2,390 1,370
Alleybux
I've noticed when Ava tries to assert herself she gets ignored by mommy and sister and then becomes whiny. Perhaps supporting her initial efforts would give her a sense of strength and cut back on the whininess.

validate her feelings and thoughts.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Brandon Blackwood May 10th Big Bag Drop
I am gagging. I have a few days to settle on one. Which one are you getting?
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Spilllll:b20:b20 It’s nothing big,but I don’t understand how she’d say she’s engaged when she was just fucking someone I know Hmmmmm
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Most European white women are not getting BBLs are trying to look black in any way. The only place where you can say that a certain percentage of...
Challenge All Star Watching Party *NO SPOILERS*
tony and zach were leaving comments to each other like “lets do all stars” and i was like FUCK NO. Not OG and I do not need Zachs attitude ruining...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
lmaooo i didnt know quiera was brash ex q_hefner She’s beautiful
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
You don't address scientific facts but nonsense is all you spew. Not a single post of yours has even an attempt at proof. Your convictions are...
TashaMarie TMR And Her Lowly Flock Of Birds
All of these reactors in the sector are lonely. None have any friends. Fran can invite whatever member of Heem family over that still isn’t a...
Natural Hair Care Products Sales Alerts *Please Sticky*
Sallys has a Buy 2, Get 1 Free: Carol's Daughter, Creme of Nature, Design Essentials, Lottabody, Sunny Isle, Taliah Waajid, The Doux, and Vernon...
  • Poll
Suspense Book Recommendation Thread
@For The Culture I have a question since I know you read Steven King. I am on episode 6 of The Outsider series which I like so far. Have you read...
Top Bottom