McClure (Twins) Family Thread

Reactions
110,655 1,660 610
Alleybux
Those girls have been inaudiable for years. She should have had them in therapy at 3. She needs to put Jersey in with them. Is he on the autism spectrum?
Good to know that I am not the only one who has a hard time understanding what they are saying.

I wish the mother would do better and put them on a hiatus and get her girls into speach therapy.

Reactions
Alleybux
lol did anyone see that calling out post Ami put on instagram the other day? someone called Ami out about dissing African American culture.

Like a lil zess underlows
Reactions
153,462 3,710 1,691
Alleybux
I said this in another thread, and I’ll say it here: Ami is pushing those girls to look grown now. They’re no longer able to pull off being cute toddlers and now she’s moving them right past prepubescence into young ladies.

The slight make up and more mature hair and clothing styles seem indicative of her trying to have them be appealing to another demographic. And yet, they still haven’t moved past the vocal and linguistic capabilities of two years olds.

Their exploitation of those girl’s is disgusting. Let them breathe and not be on camera 24:0.

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
146,293 3,455 4,036
Alleybux
I said this in another thread, and I’ll say it here: Ami is pushing those girls to look grown now. They’re no longer able to pull off being cute toddlers and now she’s moving them right past prepubescence into young ladies.

The slight make up and more mature hair and clothing styles seem indicative of her trying to have them be appealing to another demographic. And yet, they still haven’t moved past the vocal and linguistic capabilities of two years olds.

Their exploitation of those girl’s is disgusting. Let them breathe and not be on camera 24:0.
Yeah,

That's sad to me and folks are right when they talk about the twins' vocal skills. The parents let it go by because they thought it was cute for little kids to talk like that in my opinion. The "baby talk" thing was something they used. However, babies get older and they need to have a vocabulary that fits their age.

And yeah, these parents are exploiting, it's sad.

MyTruthMatters
Reactions
30,603 830 643
Alleybux

It’s weird how along with this she seems okay with /encourages them to talk like a baby .

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,301 738 451
Alleybux

she keeps straightening their hair

Reactions
Alleybux
I know people gotta get their coin, but does anyone else think that the McClures are overdoing it with the ads lately? I dunno.

another small thing I wanted to mention was the rebranding of the family, calling themselves the Mighty McClures. maybe it’s just me, but when they came up with that, I immediately thought about MightyDuck and his family. they were big first and the rebranding makes me think that they’re fishing for the word “mighty” to bring them more views? maybe I’m overthinking it, but I wanted to know if anyone here thought the same thing?

OLDHEAD
Reactions
2,912 75 16
Alleybux
Ok. Just started watching this family.

1. The girl's baby talk seems to be an act, unless I see them off camera and it's consistent.
2. Justin is racist. I'm sorry. Him being married to a black woman and having biracial kids does not change my view.
3. The family looks disfunctional and reminds me of Jon and Kate plus 8.
4. Hopefully, they won't be exploited and eaten alive by the Hollywood industry.

I wish them luck, but something about this family is off to me.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
2,912 75 16
Alleybux
Ok. Just started watching this family.

1. The girl's baby talk seems to be an act, unless I see them off camera and it's consistent.
2. Justin is racist. I'm sorry. Him being married to a black woman and having biracial kids does not change my view.
3. The family looks disfunctional and reminds me of Jon and Kate plus 8.
4. Hopefully, they won't be exploited and eaten alive by the Hollywood industry.

I wish them luck, but something about this family is off to me.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,301 738 451
Alleybux
The girls can’t dance, not much rhythm but their parents are forcing them to do tik tok. It’s cringe
They treat them girls like a circus act.
I know they are friends with Samia, Samia has her moms outgoing & silly personality. You are born with it or you aren’t

Last edited:
Reactions
13,325 572 315
Alleybux
Surprised she got pregnant. Can't imagine her being in the same room with that unfunny fast-talking hubby of hers lol.

giphy.gif
He is not attractive

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,301 738 451
Alleybux

I didn’t agree when I first saw this post, but I see it now that she’s trying to get them tik tok famous doing these teen dances

Reactions
33,784 725 649
Alleybux
I know people gotta get their coin, but does anyone else think that the McClures are overdoing it with the ads lately? I dunno.

another small thing I wanted to mention was the rebranding of the family, calling themselves the Mighty McClures. maybe it’s just me, but when they came up with that, I immediately thought about MightyDuck and his family. they were big first and the rebranding makes me think that they’re fishing for the word “mighty” to bring them more views? maybe I’m overthinking it, but I wanted to know if anyone here thought the same thing?
"Mighty" sounds like something Justin came up with

Reactions
33,784 725 649
Alleybux
I was surprised to see this thread. I thought Ami had the word McClure banned from LSA. Oh, I will never forget my first day on here. It was the day their family was outed.

Anywho, I stopped watching the girls after a while. I think it was because Ami and Justin started getting more involved and it became a bit too forced to me. They were really on a mission to showcase their family in a certain way after that drama took place.

I think their more "mature" look is from Ami comparing with the competition and trying to keep them marketable for ads, etc. Also, its from being in ATL and being around other "grown" little girls and their moms.

I think Justin just wanted the fantasy of being with her due to his prior comments about black people. But she somehow got him to step up and father those girls. Now he's a crafty manager, sales person, and agent. But I will say he is very good with his editing, etc. They should take the children off camera for a while and let him make money by editing/videoing. He can get TONS of projects in ATL and make just as much as the girls make for YouTube.

How did they afford that house? You Tube not paying them that much according to SocialBlade. And the parents were regularly working folks in Jersey before YouTube...

Reactions
57,170 2,631 91
Alleybux
They keep trying to make fetch happen with that little boy and it’s never happening for him. The girls aren’t getting a Disney contract or any acting roles with their speech impediment. They don’t know the value in investing in themselves. Just trying to get quick ad dollars. They should’ve been scaled them back and put them in regular speech therapy since they obviously want to use their kids to pay their bills for the next decade or so. Them talking like they are still 2 is very embarrassing given the money they have available to address the issue.

Reactions
Alleybux
Justin trying to act sexy on instagram, posing with his arms up and hands on his head. it’s so cringe.

btw this is random, but how do I add reactions to people’s posts here? I can’t seem to find the option, is it because I’m still too new here? :|

OLDHEAD
Reactions
292,341 3,333 461
Alleybux
I’m just saying, of the Poet Lauret can overcome her speech impediment, so can these kids.

but my guess is the parents think it’s cute and don’t give a shit about working on it

Reactions
223 6
Alleybux
Justin trying to act sexy on instagram, posing with his arms up and hands on his head. it’s so cringe.

btw this is random, but how do I add reactions to people’s posts here? I can’t seem to find the option, is it because I’m still too new here? :|

I think you need 50 or more posts... I'm waiting for reactions also

Reactions
30,235 287 88
Alleybux
I was surprised to see this thread. I thought Ami had the word McClure banned from LSA. Oh, I will never forget my first day on here. It was the day their family was outed.

Anywho, I stopped watching the girls after a while. I think it was because Ami and Justin started getting more involved and it became a bit too forced to me. They were really on a mission to showcase their family in a certain way after that drama took place.

I think their more "mature" look is from Ami comparing with the competition and trying to keep them marketable for ads, etc. Also, its from being in ATL and being around other "grown" little girls and their moms.

I think Justin just wanted the fantasy of being with her due to his prior comments about black people. But she somehow got him to step up and father those girls. Now he's a crafty manager, sales person, and agent. But I will say he is very good with his editing, etc. They should take the children off camera for a while and let him make money by editing/videoing. He can get TONS of projects in ATL and make just as much as the girls make for YouTube.

How did they afford that house? You Tube not paying them that much according to SocialBlade. And the parents were regularly working folks in Jersey before YouTube...

I think that family is still making bank. I'm not so sure if Social Blade is accurate anymore. Funky Dineva (a Youtuber) showed his Dec. 2020 stats that he made 40k that month, but Social Blade showed way less than that. There's another Youtuber I know of who said he makes 6k a month on Youtube, but the Social Blade stats don't show that. They could be lying, but I think they might be telling the truth. It's starting to make sense to me why I see some people still make Youtube videos even though their Social Blade stats are low, and it's probably because those Social Blade numbers haven't been accurate for a while. Those particular Youtubers are probably making way more than what is shown on Social Blade. I'm guessing that Social Blade is miscalculating revenue that Youtubers are making from Google Adsense ads in their videos.

I also think the family is getting paid from Instagram sponsorship ads, which can bring in a lot of money.

Last edited:
Reactions
33,784 725 649
Alleybux
I think that family is still making bank. I'm not so sure if Social Blade is accurate anymore. Funky Dineva (a Youtuber) showed his Dec. 2020 stats that he made 40k that month, but Social Blade showed way less than that. There's another Youtuber I know of who said he makes 6k a month on Youtube, but the Social Blade stats don't show that. They could be lying, but I think they might be telling the truth. It's starting to make sense to me why I see some people still make Youtube videos even though their Social Blade stats are low, and it's probably because those Social Blade numbers haven't been accurate for a while. Those particular Youtubers are probably making way more than what is shown on Social Blade. I'm guessing that Social Blade is miscalculating revenue that Youtubers are making from Google Adsense ads in their videos.

I also think the family is getting paid from Instagram sponsorship ads, which can bring in a lot of money.
Well, clearly I'm doing life wrong.

*Goes to start a YT...*

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What's HOT and what's NOT in these Crypto Coin Streets?
Elon Musk is the asshole I always knew he was! I'm so mad! I finally got $50 of Doge yesterday only for him to tear it down after he lifted it up...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
As of a week ago, mytoxicromance mara commented on this post: "She’s both for me (heart eyes emoji)"
  • Poll
Fonts have you started going back to salons and barbershops?
I've been back 3 times. I was due for a trim when covid first started, then I waited 6 months and by then salons were allowed to reopen in my...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I don't think it's accurate to say that Elon purposely tanked Dogecoin. It was a case of 'buy the rumor, sell the news.' Doge traders betted on...
Ari: “Flying commercial is beneath me, I should be flying private”
Either you can afford it or you cant, stop looking for status symbols to validate a weak ego
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Why is that dusty white baby doll in the pictures? It makes no sense. I've never seen the girls attached to that toy before. Why would you choose...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
i’m tired of this beyonce.. I want the pre jay z one back So u want DC Beyoncé cus u do know she been with Jay Z since 2003
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
I believe a lot of the people on Twitter are mentally unwell and living in a completely different reality. A person spending their money on their...
Top Bottom