McClure (Twins) Family Thread

Starter
Reactions
1,305 15 2
Alleybux
Justin trying to act sexy on instagram, posing with his arms up and hands on his head. it’s so cringe.

btw this is random, but how do I add reactions to people’s posts here? I can’t seem to find the option, is it because I’m still too new here? :|
Look in the lower right hand column of the post and there are little icons you can punch, or punch 'reply' under the icons

Like a lil zess underlows
Reactions
153,591 3,712 1,691
Alleybux
I noticed the move into dancing, too. Quite by accident, as I don’t watch and support child labour, I saw the beginning of a video where the girls are struggling to say which ‘parent’ dances better.

They couldn’t pronounce the words. And they couldn’t remember their lines regarding which exploiter has soul and which one doesn’t. These children are being deprived of more than proper enunciation. There are developmental challenges there, as well. I suspect they all stem from zero educational stimulation.

Starter
Reactions
2,513 35 9
Alleybux
Anyone notice she’s doing more of this lately?

Caption is:
Our beautiful matriarch is 39-years young. Happy Birthday, Mama McClure...we love you!

Ami Dunni McClure

Ami reminds me so much of this IG model. Maybe someone she follows for inspo...
B6F449BE-5E56-4504-A96B-F30C755A397E.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
9,911 1,217 1,047
Alleybux
They really sold their house in a week. The offer they accepted is about $100,000 more than what they paid in 2019. That was quick. I wonder where they are moving. Are they staying in ATL?

General Manager
Reactions
36,345 401 79
Alleybux
The mother has her own channel and posted video recently that YouTube keeps recommending. I didn't watch but from the comments she finally fussed up about current husband not being the twins father. Of course the stans are eating it up the PR spin.

I can't be bothered to watch or summarize because everytime it's discussed over here thread gets closed and posts deleted.

Cococure
Reactions
51,588 1,567 773
Alleybux
The mother has her own channel and posted video recently that YouTube keeps recommending. I didn't watch but from the comments she finally fussed up about current husband not being the twins father. Of course the stans are eating it up the PR spin.

I can't be bothered to watch or summarize because everytime it's discussed over here thread gets closed and posts deleted.

She admitted 3 yr ago that he is not their father ,when he was discovered talking shit about black women.

Reactions
5,950 138 79
Alleybux
For two stay at home parents, they can't just homeschool the girls?

If I was able to work from home without having to work a traditional job then I would try to spend as much time with my children as possible.

General Manager
Reactions
57,877 2,678 91
Alleybux
They've stated:
To move the kids to a better school district than the school district they live in now.
With the money they are making off of those girls I can’t believe they’re in public schools. That’s pretty disturbing that they aren’t even investing their money into a better education for them. Just moving them to another public school. I wonder if it has to do with them not performing well academically and Ami being in denial. Something in the milk ain’t clean.

Reactions
6,874 33
Alleybux
havent watched anything with these girls in quite some time. do they still have that speech problem? still sounding like toddlers? if so i hope this move to a new school district will help them address that. cuz it's not cute.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

So we perming our eyebrows now? (TikTok video)
Just use some soap. This is stupid. Never tried soap I always use edge control/wax
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
Fuggg outta here clown ass. Why do Black folk feel have to put down their own to justify dating others. Lay up with who you want , my issue is the...
South Africa South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
Don't go in the watch thread, you'll get chest pains. Haven't watched but it'll be difficult for for her to beat Michaela Cole in my eyes. Another...
Lil Yachty Created A Nail Polish Line to Show That Nail Polish Isn't Just for Women: "On The...
Are there any white celeb that gets nail designs and styles like him that are not gay or queer? Serious question Nope! White men wear nail polish...
I’ve been asked to take in my little cousin and let him live with me
well, OP are you married? I'm only asking because if your nephew lives with you, wont the situation be like living with a single mother? i dont...
Men criticize you
He said his ex accused him of assault,yet she was lying... Wait, did you know the before meeting him?
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
These rap hoes just don't do it for me!! Twerkulator song sounds like anaconda/wap. I thought Meg was hot but she kept rapping bout the SAME SHIT...
The Flash star Tom Cavanagh discusses his exit from the CW superhero drama...
I'll miss handsome Tom. What i hate about the show, even though i still watch, is the fact and Iris and Barry are two people who were...
Top Bottom