McClure (Twins) Family Thread

General Manager
Reactions
8,127 80 200
Alleybux
The baby boy doesn't appear much in the videos on their channel because he has his own channel: "Playtime with Jersey." And, he's smarter than the twins put together!

Reactions
6,874 33
Alleybux
I wonder what their real father thinks of all of this. I hear he’s a deadbeat, but even Drakes deadbeat dad tried to weasel his way in his life for money...
if i remember correctly that current guy adopted them at like 1 and half. so i dont think bio dad is stupid enough to try to pop up. he's essentially a stranger. aint no money for him. this guy gets all that exploitation money.

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
The lack of shame these "parents" have exploiting their children to earn a living is disgusting.
I hope they not forcing them make videos idk what they going to do when the twins decide they don’t want to record anymore I hope they respect that and not force that n them because it will come off on camera they tired of the camera

General Manager
Reactions
36,345 401 79
Alleybux
if i remember correctly that current guy adopted them at like 1 and half. so i dont think bio dad is stupid enough to try to pop up. he's essentially a stranger. aint no money for him. this guy gets all that exploitation money.
Which is the problem. Two adults living off of children. That money should be in a trust for them when they turn 18 and supplement any educational experience they want.

Rookie
Reactions
252 18
Alleybux
Seems like mom and paw took McClure twins YouTube channel and renamed/rebranded as Mighty McClures after using the twins to increase views and which made Mighty McClures with well over million subscribers just that quick. Then seems like re-created McClure Twins channel so along with Playtime with Jersey, mom and paw are making sure they reap the benefits more than the kids they have profited from. So why do two parents household with 3 kids need a nanny when it seems they don’t work outside the home providing. It seems the nanny is actually raising them including organizing the pajama sleepover which I don’t understand why Ami is getting praised for it. Makes you wonder for a second if parents only spent time with the kids when they’re taping.

Starter
Reactions
3,279 84 13
Alleybux
Seems like mom and paw took McClure twins YouTube channel and renamed/rebranded as Mighty McClures after using the twins to increase views and which made Mighty McClures with well over million subscribers just that quick. Then seems like re-created McClure Twins channel so along with Playtime with Jersey, mom and paw are making sure they reap the benefits more than the kids they have profited from. So why do two parents household with 3 kids need a nanny when it seems they don’t work outside the home providing. It seems the nanny is actually raising them including organizing the pajama sleepover which I don’t understand why Ami is getting praised for it. Makes you wonder for a second if parents only spent time with the kids when they’re taping.
I think the "nanny" is the kids homeschool teacher...

General Manager
Reactions
9,041 469 99
Alleybux
The marriage counseling Zoom meeting video was cringe. Jason seemed like he was being forced to be there and he seemed so bored and uninterested, kept looking around and would rarely look at Ami and she was doing all of the talking. I don't comment on this thread but I just wanted to say something. It was just cringe

General Manager
Reactions
36,345 401 79
Alleybux
The marriage counseling Zoom meeting video was cringe. Jason seemed like he was being forced to be there and he seemed so bored and uninterested, kept looking around and would rarely look at Ami and she was doing all of the talking. I don't comment on this thread but I just wanted to say something. It was just cringe
Marriage counseling? On the vlog?

Her videos keep coming up on my YouTube feed but I refuse to watch. They won't last once YouTube completely stops allowing these parents to use their kids for clicks and checks.

General Manager
Reactions
57,877 2,678 91
Alleybux
How sad. I agree with those who say child labour laws should be applied to YouTube. These children are being denied a more normal experience that would help them learn how to speak and interact in order to be these exploitative people’s workhorses.
They were so mad when they got kicked off tik tok. Those girls should be in a top private school addressing their special needs such as their speech problems. But instead the parents are spending money earned by the twins on a house and luxury items for themselves. The Mighty McClures would be nothing without the girls. It’s disgusting and probably them trying to get around any new YouTube policies concerning child labor. This is clearly child labor. I hope they get rid of these child grifters ASAP. It’s not cute at all to me.

MyTruthMatters
Reactions
30,684 831 645
Alleybux
Wow did you see his new video where he justifies the twins being in the main income source for the family while Ami just sits there and nods like it’s like as normal. He said basically he sees nothing wrong with his kids working at seven because when he was seven years old he was woken up at 6 AM to milk cows and do other physical labor. He acts like it’s a choice between one or the other. How about just being a kid and having your appearance provide for you? Granted I’m sure they have a better life than some other kids grow up really poor and made to feel guilty because their parents didn’t get their ducks in a row before producing them but it’s still wrong

Attachments

• 45E7A6F4-2FEC-4316-970F-977BD02D1C26.jpeg
    45E7A6F4-2FEC-4316-970F-977BD02D1C26.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 40
Starter
Reactions
1,528 43 10
Alleybux
Wow did you see his new video where he justifies the twins being in the main income source for the family while Ami just sits there and nods like it’s like as normal. He said basically he sees nothing wrong with his kids working at seven because when he was seven years old he was woken up at 6 AM to milk cows and do other physical labor. He acts like it’s a choice between one or the other. How about just being a kid and having your appearance provide for you? Granted I’m sure they have a better life than some other kids grow up really poor and made to feel guilty because their parents didn’t get their ducks in a row before producing them but it’s still wrong
That’s disgusting

Crush and Crush Again
Reactions
146,872 3,488 4,113
Alleybux
The children will grow up to resent the parents, all three. These kids have become their meal ticket and that's horrible. Someone should have called them out years ago. Unfortunately, people wanted to live through the couple and they don't care.

General Manager
Reactions
12,869 93 11
Alleybux
I can't stand that ferret-looking-ass mfer.

General Manager
Reactions
6,528 210 6
Alleybux
Yes let them be kids if they want to film fine let them film what and when they want don’t force them this is why when “child stars” hit adulthood most people go backwards to kiddie stage because the parents took their childhood away working them so they can live off their children

General Manager
Reactions
36,345 401 79
Alleybux
I wish someone would stand up for all of the YouTube kids. If they work then money should be in a trust for them when they are 18/21/25. Forever untouchable by their wutless parent pretending to be their manager.

Hope they pay them dust as soon as they can be emancipated

Reclaimingmytime
Reactions
7,286 31 25
Alleybux
And then he makes a totally useless btw gratuitous video talking about how Crypto made them rich. I love the girls and oh Jersey just has my heart but why is it so important to Justin to prove that the dough for the new houses and cars did not come from YouTube? So fake and disingenuous of him and to think I actually thought he would drop real gems on how he got into the crypto trading ish but it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing, only another opportunity to flex on these ...I can't lol

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Jazzy Life
Ew. I could do without the visual. You have to be truly desperate, slightly degenerate, and borderline into beastiality to fuck jazzman. Oh...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
I have a feeling the dad is dead too. She claims the dad left the boys with her. Did she even bother looking for the dad? Are people even sure...
Men criticize you
His ears are below his eyes! He is defective anyways. Move on and stay the fukk away from pipo who ears are below their eyes You might get killed.
Lil Yachty Created A Nail Polish Line to Show That Nail Polish Isn't Just for Women: "On The...
Other than emos and 12-year-old suburban yt girls, who’s going to buy this? I like Yachty but that nail polish looks cheap and probably not worth...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Also, I just watched the girl that was Zae's wife video with some convo she did and he definitely did her dirty to only wind up alone..... Tsk tsk...
Teaser Trailer (Short Clip) for "Queens" (New ABC Show) Starring Eve, Brandy, Naturi
ABC is just a bad fit for this, I'm not saying M rating has to be overly messy, but it opens the door to do a lot more and I feel like their...
Sims players, with a show of hands...
Never lol...not when u have Kaching and motherlode ;)
Top Bottom