Quantcast

Megan Thee Stallion had to Apologize to Cardi before doing WAP

GirlyGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,908 260 224
Alleybux
According to Jason Lee who is bestfriends with Cardi.
before Megan could do WAP with cardi she had to apologize to Cardi for shading her during a live with Nicki.
Jason Lee was on live on Bigo ( one of his drunken lives) when he stated this information. He also said he told Cardi not to trust Megan because she’s fake.
he also said him and Cardi discuss female rappers all the time.

This is the live Megan did with Nicki where she shaded Cardi by saying “I’m going to write some sh!t” Nicki had called out Cardi b multiple times for not writing her raps.

View attachment 3280638 View attachment 3280637 View attachment 3280641 View attachment 3280639
Jason Lee and Cardi are extremely close, Jason Lee is invited to all cardi bday parties and baby showers He even accompanied cardi to Paris recently.
Jason Lee is a colorist and an anti black woman it’s crazy how he’s close to Cardi, is it because she’s not black that’s why she doesn’t care?

Lol at the people who noticed that Jason is colorist but don’t realize that about her too. This will be an unpopular truth but Cardi is a colorist her self. There are plenty of comments that she has made in the past and liked about Black women but Black people love calling her black. She does not identify as black. Even though some of the main differences between us and them is a boat stop. A lot of them understand when it’s time to be or act Black and when not to. They love the culture but don’t really mess with the people. No shade to Cardi but it’s the truth. I’ve seen plenty of comments.

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,147 26,250 31,726
Alleybux
She is such an ass kisser. Acting all drunk and ridiculous in that live with Nicki talking about we write our own raps.

It might be true but she is clearly a fake girl
Yikes!

Why is this big b!tch always in female business?? And I’m sorry but I cannot stand Meg. At all. She’s unattractive, just big as all hell and fake as sh!t.
Yikes!

Yall about to have the Stallionaires in here angrily typing all sorts of essays in defense of their idol.

KelsieDefens

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,577 8,643 8,510
Alleybux
Oh look. Barbz obsessing over Megan after they just whined about her constantly attaching herself to their fave and not being able to stand on her own as an artist.

They called her a violent alchoholic yesterday who beats her 6'5" boyfriend. Now they're back on WAP/Cardi and hiding behind Jason Lee.

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
Oh look. Barbz obsessing over Megan after they just whined about her constantly attaching herself to their fave and not being able to stand on her own as an artist.

They called her a violent alchoholic yesterday who beats her 6'5" boyfriend. Now they're back on WAP/Cardi and hiding behind Jason Lee.
Okay do you have any comment on the topic at hand or you just came in here to obsess over the barbz per usual?

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
Lol at the people who noticed that Jason is colorist but don’t realize that about her too. This will be an unpopular truth but Cardi is a colorist her self. There are plenty of comments that she has made in the past and liked about Black women but Black people love calling her black. She does not identify as black. Even though some of the main differences between us and them is a boat stop. A lot of them understand when it’s time to be or act Black and when not to. They love the culture but don’t really mess with the people. No shade to Cardi but it’s the truth. I’ve seen plenty of comments.

OK but Nicki is also colourist and bleaches her skin but you won't say nothing.

KelsieDefens

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,577 8,643 8,510
Alleybux
Okay do you have any comment on the topic at hand or you just came in here to obsess over the barbz per usual?

Girl I'm going to continue to call yall out for the bµllsh!t so you might as well put me on ignore. Yall are literally in here talking about Megan in relation to your fave 3 years after she collabed with her. Talking about she cornered Nicki to do HGS. lmao.

Nicki submitted her verse for the song right after the Live.

Who used who? Whose thirsty to be seen. Who gave who who their best selling song of 2019?

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
Lmaoooo Jason Lee is such a messy queen! He needs to lay off the coke & find some damn business.
Meg a punk for apologizing with her fake ass, this is Cardi not Beyoncé. I’m low key side eyeing her for that, she talk big sh!t. Cardi needed HER for WAP, period. So for him to even bring this up is goofy, wouldn’t nobody check for that song if it wasn’t for Meg, she ate period.

Who the fµck is Beyonce? She is a human just like the rest of us. Get your tongue out of her pum.

If Meg was talking sh!t on the live with Nickk then damn right she needs to apologise before making a song with Cardi. And Meg has no solo hits, she relies in features. Cardi has multiple solo hits. Let's not play that game because Meg will lose every time. She is currently on a downward trend because she hasnt had big features lately. That's why Doja Dog overtook Meg last year.

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
Girl I'm going to continue to call yall out for the bµllsh!t so you might as well put me on ignore. Yall are literally in here talking about Megan in relation to your fave 3 years after she collabed with her. Talking about she cornered Nicki to do HGS. lmao.

Nicki submitted her verse for the song right after the Live.

Who used who? Whose thirsty to be seen. Who gave who who their best selling song of 2019?
Girl attack Jason Lee not me you weird ass! Meg was doing the most, I didn’t say it was a bad thing, I thought it was cute her fangirling.
You think Nicki used Megan?? She’s thirsty to be seen?? You think that weak ass commercial song was her best feat of 2019?? Because it won a fµck!ng BET award?? LMAO

GirlyGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,908 260 224
Alleybux
OK but Nicki is also colourist and bleaches her skin but you won't say nothing.
What you’re not going to do is turn this into a Nicki versus Cardi thing. I said what I said and I’m not changing anything to accommodate you. People notice that Jason is a colorist but that his friend is not. Birds of a feather flock together. That was my whole point. Cardi has said a lot of slick comments about Black women. Take all of what I said the way you want to.

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
Who the fµck is Beyonce? She is a human just like the rest of us. Get your tongue out of her pum.

If Meg was talking sh!t on the live with Nickk then damn right she needs to apologise before making a song with Cardi. And Meg has no solo hits, she relies in features. Cardi has multiple solo hits. Let's not play that game because Meg will lose every time. She is currently on a downward trend because she hasnt had big features lately. That's why Doja Dog overtook Meg last year.
Beyoncé is Beyoncé weird ass! That’s fake as hell of her idc. Meg has the talent, she made WAP period! Doja overtook meg because of versatility & talent!
Cardi solo hits are trash, songs didn’t age well for sh!t. Tina Snow > IOP argue with someone else. Cardi needed Meg period

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
What you’re not going to do is turn this into a Nicki versus Cardi thing. I said what I said and I’m not changing anything to accommodate you. People notice that Jason is a colorist but that his friend is not. Birds of a feather flock together. That was my whole point. Cardi has said a lot of slick comments about Black women. Take all of what I said the way you want to.

And I'm not changing what I said to accommodate you. Nicki is a colourist and despises other black women. We won't forget black girl tragic.

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
Beyoncé is Beyoncé weird ass! That’s fake as hell of her idc. Meg has the talent, she made WAP period! Doja overtook meg because of versatility & talent!
Cardi solo hits are trash, songs didn’t age well for sh!t. Tina Snow > IOP argue with someone else. Cardi needed Meg period

Beyonce is a normal human so I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

If Meg was in the wrong she needed to apologise period. Its not fake it's called being grown and owning up to your mistakes.

So you admit that Doja Dog can make hits and Meg can't, yet somehow try to slander Cardi when she has multiple solo hits? You don't make any sense.

GirlyGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,908 260 224
Alleybux
And I'm not changing what I said to accommodate you. Nicki is a colourist and despises other black women. We won't forget black girl tragic.
Lol I didn’t come to you sis. You came to me and I don’t recall ever saying that Nicki was or was not. I spoke on Jason and Cardi. Girl grow your childish azz up. You just trying to turn it into a Nicki versus Cardi thing.

You can do that by yourself because I said what I said on my original post. You just couldn’t take what I said and wanted to take it somewhere else. That’s on you. If you want to talk about Nicki, then you can do that yourself. I spoke on who I chose to spoke on at this time. Thank God for the “ignore” button.

Last edited:

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
Beyonce is a normal human so I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

If Meg was in the wrong she needed to apologise period. Its not fake it's called being grown and owning up to your mistakes.

So you admit that Doja Dog can make hits and Meg can't, yet somehow try to slander Cardi when she has multiple solo hits? You don't make any sense.
DOJA HAS TALENT CARDI DOES NOT, you do not make any sense???!

Meg should not have kissed Cardi’s untalented latina ass when WAP NEEDED MEG PERIOD.

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
For the garbz in denial.

1642432342605.png

1642432375558.png

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,589 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
chile did you make this up lmao jason hasnt spoken on megan in a minute

didnt even post a link or article smh

barbs still bitter over WAP

Last edited:

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
Imagine hating Cardi because she's latina, but you're supporting Doja Dog who is a whole white woman and was up in those racist chats. Tragic. Talent where? Kmt

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,589 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
DOJA HAS TALENT CARDI DOES NOT, you do not make any sense???!

Meg should not have kissed Cardi’s untalented latina ass when WAP NEEDED MEG PERIOD.
you and your ilk trying to piggy back off doja now and it wont work..doja will get her grammy unlike onika

the barbs running with lies again as far as im concerned where is proof he said that and since when do yall believe jason

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,589 3,979 7,454
Alleybux

chile they didnt even post a link to him saying this

another lie they running with

KelsieDefens

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,577 8,643 8,510
Alleybux
Girl attack Jason Lee not me you weird ass! Meg was doing the most, I didn’t say it was a bad thing, I thought it was cute her fangirling.
You think Nicki used Megan?? She’s thirsty to be seen?? You think that weak ass commercial song was her best feat of 2019?? Because it won a fµck!ng BET award?? LMAO

Did Jason even say it? Megan fans legit pay him dust just like she does. He's admitted that he's mostly upset she wont interview with him. Sounds like a personal problem.

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
you and your ilk trying to piggy back off doja now and it wont work..doja will get her grammy unlike onika

the barbs running with lies again as far as im concerned where is proof he said that and since when do yall believe jason
Piggyback??? Because I said she was talented & more versatile than Meg? You’re weird!!!
You’re way too invested
You want people to go against Megan so bad I literally just complimented this girl you’re so weird to me

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
Did Jason even say it? Megan fans legit pay him dust just like she does. He's admitted that he's mostly upset she wont interview with him. Sounds like a personal problem.
Idk! I’m just here to gossip like everyone else LMAO. I’m not inclined to believe Jason Lee because of who he is but given how things played out, I did sip this tea DAMN
1642434303359.jpeg

kaiwebi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,503 512 454
Alleybux
The entire live, Megan was ass kissing hard, it’s actually pathetic. She cornered Nicki. Nicki had to agree.
This whole thing proves Megan is fake and an opportunist.
basically every celebrity loll, you don't make it far without doing so

keepitlow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,377 11,067 5,905
Alleybux
Not to me but Doja is an all around better artist & I liked Meg first since the Mo City cyphers!
How am I a hypocrite btw?

You are a hypocrite because you said Doja is more talented than Meg. We have established that she can't rap better than Meg.

What else? You said she is more versatile, because she sings? Her singing is ass cheeks. She sang on most songs on her last album and it was an horrible, she sounds like Daffy Duck on a beat.

Compare her to someone like Tinashe and Doja Dog is blown out of the water. And Tinashe isn't even considered an elite singer.

So she can't sing and can't rap, how is she more talented than Meg? Yet you have the gall to criticise Cardi for what? She stays in her lane and knows what she is good at. Doja Dog does everything but is a master of nothing. Worthless 'artist'.

queenofall0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,859 2,326 1,767
Alleybux
You are a hypocrite because you said Doja is more talented than Meg. We have established that she can't rap better than Meg.

What else? You said she is more versatile, because she sings? Her singing is ass cheeks. She sang on most songs on her last album and it was an horrible, she sounds like Daffy Duck on a beat.

Compare her to someone like Tinashe and Doja Dog is blown out of the water. And Tinashe isn't even considered an elite singer.

So she can't sing and can't rap, how is she more talented than Meg? Yet you have the gall to criticise Cardi for what? She stays in her lane and knows what she is good at. Doja Dog does everything but is a master of nothing. Worthless 'artist'.
Are you serious? Listen to PLANET HER and then listen to Good News and you tell me which is the better body of work. Listen to Cyber Pink then Fever. Yes, Meg raps better but Doja is the better artist. I’m sorry.
Did you hear Tinashe last album LMAOOOOO
Cardi is not a good anything to me but an entertainer, I’m not even hating, this is MY OPINION. She has like 3 good songs.

Unlike you, I don’t have to bash other people or not give credit. Also you need to stop taking my personal opinion so personal, you’re getting way too worked up

Last edited:

lavender100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 764 1,296
Alleybux
I don’t have a dog in the Cardi/Nikki beef but it makes me look at Cardi differently because she a always wants to fight bloggers for writing things that are not nice about her but has no problem befriending someone like Jason Lee who does the same thing to her colleagues, that makes her look very weak.
That’s why the whole Tasha K lawsuit is laughable because you’re besties with someone that bashes other women and pushes coke snorting allegations about them daily…

lavender100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 764 1,296
Alleybux
noone cares lmao it was from 2019 ..its 2022 loser.. they were never friends delusional asses

noone owes that old bird loyalty
No matter how much y’all try to age shame Nicki and bash her over nothing, it doesn’t change the fact that Megan exuded big CLOWN energy by shading the next woman to gain one woman’s interest and putting her opportunism on display. Looks like IT already came back to bite being as though a hot dog stand is capable of pulling better numbers than her solo projects and she has to rely on features like WAP and Butter forever to keep up the illusion.

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,060 3,765 5,725
Alleybux
Lmaoooo Jason Lee is such a messy queen! He needs to lay off the coke & find some damn business.
Meg a punk for apologizing with her fake ass, this is Cardi not Beyoncé. I’m low key side eyeing her for that, she talk big sh!t. Cardi needed HER for WAP, period. So for him to even bring this up is goofy, wouldn’t nobody check for that song if it wasn’t for Meg, she ate period.
How did Cardi need her? Cardi can sell on her own, can Megz?

goldynbrown

We puff & pass while the haters stay mad
Reaction score
Reactions
141,620 11,046 2,601
Alleybux
Yess their whole dynamic is very weird. He talks mad crap about Megan and exposes her business but he’s close with Cardi. And Megan and Cardi claim to be cool friends.
Jason Lee was the one that exposed Megan for trying to fight EJ at Cardi bday party in 2020 while drunk.

This all proves the friendship between Megan and Cardi is fake fake.
Dont forget as well when they did wap meg did that live where she called them friends et

and then cardi did a live a few days later like she has no friends and offset is her only friend shes lonely depressed and not actual friends with the girls.

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,060 3,765 5,725
Alleybux
Y’all stay with the bs. How is it that Cardi needed Megz to pop when Megz can’t make her own sh!t pop? Both Cardi and Megz music is trash, but Cardi can sell where Megz can’t. Stawp it.