Quantcast

Meghan and Harry's son Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, 1, is now Suing a Photo Agency

Reaction score
Reactions
4,578 7 3
Alleybux
When I worked as a bank teller (Canada) boys under 18 were titled ‘Master’ when I opened a bank account for them. It’s nothing special

Yes Master is just the term for men under 18 instead of Mister for over. Why folk be writing this out like it’s special, it’s embarrassing

ZiggyStardust

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,935 444 231
Alleybux
misuse of private information? how? they are public figures in a public park and the child isn't even identifiable because his face isn't visible in any of the photos.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
I thought ppl would be happy about this...ppl accused meghan of ordering the shots/colluding with the paps...if she did that would come out in the lawsuit no?

Beezmeez

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,720 1,496 1,087
Alleybux
@FutureMD weren't you so sure that Meghan called those paps herself? Why do you now think it's wrong that she's suing them for invading her privacy? Do you think you think a half black woman's reputation ought to be maligned by you and your racist white friends without her having a right to fight against your abuse?

FutureMD

FLOTUS. Philanthropist. Jack's Wifey.
Reaction score
Reactions
166,847 5,301 1,347
Alleybux
@FutureMD weren't you so sure that Meghan called those paps herself?
It wasn't just me; everyone who wasn't a stan thought it was weird that she sued the DM instead
Why do you now think it's wrong that she's suing them for invading her privacy?
I didn't say it was wrong at all. Reading everything is fundamental:

I just don't know why the parents couldn't have done this back when it happened, or why they need to get their child involved. I been saying they should have gone after SN instead of the publications.
The rest of your comment is weird conjecture and accusations that I have nothing to do with.

Last edited:

FutureMD

Reaction score
Reactions
166,847 5,301 1,347
Alleybux
I feel sorry for your future patients if you ever make it to being a doctor, your deductive reasoning skills are bad.

You should have figured that Splash was also threatened with a lawsuit in January and the actual suing occured in March.
Your poor future patients are gonna have a dumb doctor.

Also, a cease and desist is not a law suit, A doctor should know(that is what was sent to the dailyfail and Sun when those photos were published in January)
I feel sorry for anyone who is this concerned about an anonymous girl's future hypothetical patients. I waited for more information as any reasonable doctor would. Asking questions and further investigation leads to correct diagnostics. Jumping to conclusions without facts or reason kills people. So on the contrary, my patients will have a doctor who isn't going to get sued for wrongful death/complications, which is pretty common in the specialty that I plan on going in and is why our insurance rates are so high. Never assume, always ask.
original.gif

PS: I fixed the quote for ya

forsyth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 5 13
Alleybux
I feel sorry for your future patients if you ever make it to being a doctor, your deductive reasoning skills are bad.

You should have figured that Splash was also threatened with a lawsuit in January and the actual suing occured in March.

Also, a cease and desist is not a law suit, A doctor should know(that is what was sent to the dailyfail and Sun when those photos were published in January)

Imagine calling people dumb when you refer to a tabloid as the Daily Fail. Especially when you really mean the Daily Success because you obsessive characters are visiting that site more than you visit the bathroom on a daily basis.

Sandragee

Grifting in Montecito
Reaction score
Reactions
63,664 4,229 464
Alleybux

And I feel sorry for your inability to use the Quote feature properly. Let my girl @FutureMD be great and do great things

Giggles2cute

Keeping it gully 24/7
Reaction score
Reactions
16,964 1,795 2,294
Alleybux
Hahaha sounds like Markle is low on cash. I guess those deals weren’t dripping like everyone thought.

How do you manage to go from one of the most liked celebrities to one of the most disliked ones within a matter of a year?

Truly amazing how Meghan messed up a potentially good opportunity....IMO de she was a fraud when she didn’t have any of her black side at the wedding.

Imagine how powerful that would have been.

Humbugged

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,878 467 76
Alleybux
Why is Archie suing? I hope he doesn't have to take the stand. Imagine a Judge trying to understand toddler language.

CostlyFlawlessAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Because the shots were taken in BC where there are rules about who can be photographed - and it says that she is his representative in the case

Earl of Dumbarton always makes me laugh. :giggle:

No idea why ? It means Fort of the Britons (Dùn Breatann ) but it's Gaelic version is Dumbarton

Dumbarton was a soldier for James II and then with his son for both the Stuart Pretenders . There is even a song about him from 300 years ago than is used by The Royal Scots

That was the reason Harry got that part as his Scots title

St Damned

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,125 946 1,075
Alleybux
I just wanted to say that it is in bad taste to refer to a little white boy as "Master". I know it's traditional to address male children by master in the UK but with everything that is going on right now?? Who is advising them? Smh.

Reaction score
Reactions
434 31 48
Alleybux
More negative stories circulating to get negative feedback on this innocent abused family—I am shocked that blacks have joined the whites in this high tech lynching of anything to do with poor Meghan.

FutureMD

Reaction score
Reactions
166,847 5,301 1,347
Alleybux
Common sense should tell you that the story is made up to get feedback. A baby cannot sue.
The child's name is on the docket, feel free to look it up.
More negative stories circulating to get negative feedback on this innocent abused family—I am shocked that blacks have joined the whites in this high tech lynching of anything to do with poor Meghan.
This thread is a YEAR OLD.