Quantcast

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Exit From Royal Family to Become Lifetime Movie

MegLevi

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,122 2,865 8,588
Alleybux
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's exit from the royal family is officially being turned into a Lifetime movie.

safe_image.php

The third film in the franchise, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, has been greenlit for a fall 2021 premiere, the network announced Wednesday.

According to the synopsis, Escaping the Palace "reveals what really happened inside the palace that drove Harry and Meghan to leave everything behind in order to make a future for themselves and their son Archie." It will also address Meghan's growing isolation and sadness, disappointment that "The Firm" was not defending them against press attacks and Harry’s fear that history would repeat itself, a reference to his late mother Princess Diana's death. The fictional movie will also touch on the fallout within the royal family that may have played a role in their break from royal ties.

Casting is currently underway, with filming set to begin in the spring.

The news comes one year after Lifetime announced it was developing a third film, which was to be about the couple's decision to step back as “senior” members of the royal family, the first year of Archie's life and their move to California.

Since then, a lot has changed for Meghan and Harry, especially following their explosive tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired on March 7. And it's apparent the ground covered in Escaping the Palace was updated to reflect Meghan and Harry's bombshells from their CBS interview and the subsequent response from Buckingham Palace and beyond.

The third film in the franchise follows 2018's Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, which followed the love story of newlyweds Prince Harry and Meghan, and 2019’s Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal, which pulled back the curtain to reveal the untold joys and challenges of life inside the royal family during their first year of marriage. Parisa Fitz-Henley and Murray Fraser played the couple in the first movie, while Tiffany Smith and Charlie Field took over the roles for the follow-up.

Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace is executive produced by Merideth Finn and Michele Weiss. Menhaj Huda will direct from a script by Scarlett Lacey.

This is exciting and will be juicy! I loved the other 2 harry and Mehgan movies they were both cute as hell. I liked the first actress better tho!

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Are they gonna use a real biracial woman to play Meghan who looks blackish?

The two women in that pic look white and white only.

Anyways, I hope they make William the ultimate villain! Lmao

MegLevi

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,122 2,865 8,588
Alleybux

i thought both of them from both movies reeeeally looked like her they got super close. the harries in both were way off though

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,358 14,182 6,597
Alleybux

Parisa and Tiffany are biracial lol.

tiffany-smith-parisa-fitz-henley-819x1024.jpg

Anyways, I'm here for this! I was somewhat dreading the third movie because #2 was ripped from the tabloid headlines a little too much. Now that Harry and Meghan laid out the truth, the script won't be reliant upon those racist liars!

Meg #3 should be Nathalie Emmanuel lolol.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Parisa and Tiffany are biracial lol.

Anyways, I'm here for this! I was somewhat dreading the third movie because #2 was ripped from the tabloid headlines a little too much. Now that Harry and Meghan laid out the truth, the script won't be reliant upon those racist liars!

They look very "pale" in those photos, but I'm sure they'll do well. Will they be using the same redhead as Prince Harry? Does he ever change?

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
i thought both of them from both movies reeeeally looked like her they got super close. the harries in both were way off though

I never watched either movie. Lol

I'll probably watch this one, if they stay close to William being the villain and control freak that drove them away.

MegLevi

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,122 2,865 8,588
Alleybux
I never watched either movie. Lol

I'll probably watch this one, if they stay close to William being the villain and control freak that drove them away.
i can link you to them if u like they are both cute and enjoyable

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,358 14,182 6,597
Alleybux
They look very "pale" in those photos, but I'm sure they'll do well. Will they be using the same redhead as Prince Harry? Does he ever change?

Both movies had different casts, because of scheduling. So we'll probably have another new Harry. Unless the Harry and Meghan actors from either film are asked to return.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,244 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
They should do a different Harry and Meghan, it makes it funnier/more cringe when they use different actors in each movie.

Lifetime is in they bag with these ripped from the headlines biopics and I’m here for it!