Quantcast

MEGHAN MARKLE & MOM DORIA RAGLAND AREN’T ‘VERY CLOSE’

MuthaFarker

Herbs De Provence
Reaction score
Reactions
69,089 2,154 1,067
Alleybux
It's quite ironic. Look, I don't know the woman, but from the she shares, outside of the media spoon feed articles that try to create a narrative about her, she seems like good person, with personal ups and downs like we all do. These folks go around looking for or creating stories to validate their opinions about her or their irrational hate. You will think she's the only biracial woman on earth or "social climber" as they claim. The need to see another woman down just for one's gleeful pleasure, as to be the most pathetic living. They need to look in the mirror, because for other folks looking in, these folks are worse than a narcissist

The irony is, the TRUE social climber is Kate Middleton. The first time she met William was when she was sashaying down the runway in her underwear. Prior to that, the Middletons were Yacht Girls and their mother, Carole, is the British version of Kris Jenner. Who the fµck tells their daughter to wait out college, then transfers her to the EXACT SAME SCHOOL AS WILLIAM, and then tells her to work her way through the circles to ingratiate herself?

Kate had EVERYTHING to gain from her relationship with William. Meghan was NEVER going to be Queen of England barring regicide or revolution.

As for the people being OUTRAGED that she actually lived like a princess...uh? Yeah? Duh. Did you want her to live in the scullerymaid quarters? You mad that the Black girl wasn't scrubbing chamber pots? I see you.

If Meghan was JUST with Harry for the title or the money, she would have bounced a LONG time ago, and ain't no way in HELL she'd have wanted to take a step back from royal duties.

Meanwhile, it is the WORST kept secret that William cheated on Kate with her best friend AND CONTINUES TO CHEAT ON HER, yet she stays. Gee, I wonder why. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Her father said in an interview last week that she isn't close with either side of her family.

I believe him.

He's not close with anyone in his family and has no contact with the outside world. He's lied for years so what is there to believe?

Doria lives with the Sussexes.

MuthaFarker

Herbs De Provence
Reaction score
Reactions
69,089 2,154 1,067
Alleybux
Her father said in an interview last week that she isn't close with either side of her family.

I believe him.

You believe him based on what? Your not-so-covert anti-Blackness, your pandering obsequiousness to a monarch who puts on gloves to shake hands with "commoners" and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire while enslaving and raping half the world, or both?

No one who has this blinding hatred for Meghan can ever adequately express WHY they hate her so much.

StoneCold

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,180 2,146 2,691
Alleybux

I believe him.
People on here avoid the obvious because silly notions of race loyalty . Her mother was the only one on either side of the family to attend the wedding, that is very strange.

Something is wrong with her and probably her mother.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Where are you get that she lived with her dad???

In his book, Meghan, A Hollywood Princess, Andrew Morton (Diana's biography) said that Meghan moved in with her father when she was 13 years, because her father lived closer to the private school she was attending. Also, her mother was working as a flight attendant so she was not home on certain days, therefore it made sense for Meghan to spend weekdays with her dad, and weekends with her father.

Fundamentally, she moved in with him because, he was the one paying for her fees, at the expensive private school she was attending. He was able to afford the fees because he had won the lottery. Thing is, on winning the lottery, he sent a friend of his to collect it because he wanted to conceal it from Dorian, reason being, had Dorian found out then she would have been entitled to receive more alimony!

With the winnings, Thomas opened a a flower business for his son, bought Samantha a car, and put Meghan through private school. He also lost a substantial amount of money in a business which his friend (the one who went to collect the win), convinced him to invest in.

One of Meghan's teachers said, Thomas was an odd man, it was obvious living with him took a toll on Meghan, because from the outside looking in, Meghan seemed to do a lot of parenting! Meghan had to learn to negotiate tense spaces from a very early age.

Just sad.

Zandee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 663 84
Alleybux
In his book, Meghan, A Hollywood Princess, Andrew Morton (Diana's biography) said that Meghan moved in with her father when she was 13 years, because her father lived closer to the private school she was attending. Also, her mother was working as a flight attendant so she was not home on certain days, therefore it made sense for Meghan to spend weekdays with her dad, and weekends with her father.

Fundamentally, she moved in with him because, he was the one paying for her fees, at the expensive private school she was attending. He was able to afford the fees because he had won the lottery. Thing is, on winning the lottery, he sent a friend of his to collect it because he wanted to conceal it from Dorian, reason being, had Dorian found out then she would have been entitled to receive more alimony!

With the winnings, Thomas opened a a flower business for his son, bought Samantha a car, and put Meghan through private school. He also lost a substantial amount of money in a business which his friend (the one who went to collect the win), convinced him to invest in.

One of Meghan's teachers said, Thomas was an odd man, it was obvious living with him took a toll on Meghan, because from the outside looking in, Meghan seemed to do a lot of parenting! Meghan had to learn to negotiate tense spaces from a very early age.

Just sad.
Hooooly sh!t ballllz! I didn’t know this...I don’t understand why her father lied to her about the papps...he should’ve just told her he was going to do it or not do it all. He’s a garbage dad anyway for selling out his own kid for money. And now he’s mad cause they won’t speak to him. I knew when I saw her moms face at the funeral this wasn’t going to be a happy ending...if you look at her face she looked sad even through her forced smiles. Well thanks for the info I had no idea. Megan knew what she was getting herself into but I think she thought she was going to be treated like Kate & be a royal princess & live that life &!when sh!t started looking very different she wanted out. But imo Harry wanted out too he wasn’t happy living that Royal life

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,873 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
People on here avoid the obvious because silly notions of race loyalty . Her mother was the only one on either side of the family to attend the wedding, that is very strange.

Something is wrong with her and probably her mother.

Dorias stepmother and younger half brother were at the weddding.

Dm5mO-qX0AAvNwS

Allegedly Doria is estranged from her older 2 half siblings (although I am not certain about that) and has been since Meghan was in school. Meghan's oldest uncle is the one who sold a family album to the daily mail.

Last edited:

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux

Dm5mO-qX0AAvNwS

Allegedly Doria is estranged from her older 2 half siblings (although I am not certain about that) and has been since Meghan was in school. Meghan's oldest uncle is the one who sold a family album to the daily mail.

I suspect they felt a certain way when the house and the antique business went to Doria. Thing is, Ragland was not their father...

Having said that, despite her uncle selling the album, he had nothing but wonderful things to say about Doria and Meghan. I think for us Black folk it was important to see Meghan in that senting.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,873 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
I suspect they felt a certain way when the house and the antique business went to Doria. Thing is, Ragland was not their father...

Having said that, despite her uncle selling the album, he had nothing but wonderful things to say about Doria and Meghan. I think for us Black folk it was important to see Meghan in that senting.

Yeah maybe the uncle was trying to get in good graces with Doria/Meghan since the notoriety they are getting. Who knows what their real back story is. It would be strange to have a family member who you have been estranged from 20 years just show up and be like oh can we be family again since you are marrying into the BRF? It is like when people win the lottery then all kind of family members you haven't seen in decades suddenly come out of the woodwork.

I did see a paparazzi picture of Doria taken in the last couple of years with Doria with a woman who looked just like her, it had to have been her older sister or maybe a cousin? The pap caption just said Doria and friend.

StoneCold

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,180 2,146 2,691
Alleybux

Dm5mO-qX0AAvNwS

Thanks I didn’t know that. Still a bit light on family at a wedding. Meghan and her mom are go it alone types which probably doesn’t work well in a royal family with dozens of members.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Thanks I didn’t know that. Still a bit light on family at a wedding. Meghan and her mom are go it alone types which probably doesn’t work well in a royal family with dozens of members.

It works extremely well. They'd go to lengths trying to get those family members to cooperate the way her trash father did. She did well to protect those who attended.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Hooooly sh!t ballllz! I didn’t know this...I don’t understand why her father lied to her about the papps...he should’ve just told her he was going to do it or not do it all. He’s a garbage dad anyway for selling out his own kid for money. And now he’s mad cause they won’t speak to him. I knew when I saw her moms face at the funeral this wasn’t going to be a happy ending...if you look at her face she looked sad even through her forced smiles. Well thanks for the info I had no idea. Megan knew what she was getting herself into but I think she thought she was going to be treated like Kate & be a royal princess & live that life &!when sh!t started looking very different she wanted out. But imo Harry wanted out too he wasn’t happy living that Royal life

I presume you meant wedding, not funeral.

Many people who talk shyt about Meghan have not even bothered to do any due diligence, then again, I suspect most of them are just miserable hags looking to for a punchbag.

When Meghan and Harry went public, Andrew Morton made a beeline to Cali to research his book on her. He couldn't find a single person who had a negative word to say about her, not for money or infamy!

Her father is beyond trashy. I mean, he is a proven liar who still keeps on showing his face in public...if he was my father I would have shanked him by now.

It's ridiculous to claim that Meghan was hoping to get the same treatment as Kate. Prior to Meghan's arrival, Kate was the butt of jokes in all the tabloids. They only swang back in her favour because they saw she was no match for Meghan (work ethic and charisma). They had no choice but to uphold their mediocre yt queen. I believe Meghan genuinely fell in love with Harry, but by the same token, I believe she was attracted by the large platform that royalty would afford her to pursue the charity work close to her heart.

Last edited:

Zandee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 663 84
Alleybux

Many people who talk shyt about Meghan have mot even bothered to do their due diligence, then again, I suspect most of them are just miserable hags loking for a punchbag.

When Meghan and Harry went public, Andrew Morton made a beeline to Cali to research his book on her. He couldn't find a single person who had a negative word to say about, not for money or infamy!

Her father is beyond trashy. I mean, he is a proven liar who still keeps on showing his face in public...if he wss my father I would have shanked him by now.

It's ridiculous to claim that Meghan wss hoping to get the same treatment as Kate. Prior to Meghan's arrival, Kate was the joke butt of jokes in all the tabloids. They only swang back in her favour because they saw she was no match for Meghan (work ethic and charisma). They had mo choice but to uphold their mediocre yt queen. I believe Meghan genuinely fell in love with Harry, but by the same token, I believe she was attracted by the large platform that royalty would afford her so that she could pursue the charity work close to her heart.
Lol yes Wedding even tho the mom looked like she was at a funeral. Nope it’s not ridiculous Meghan wanted that royal family life just like Kate & wanted what she has behind the scenes. I also don’t believe for 1 second she didn’t research that family:cautious: it’s stuff like that where I roll my eyes. But I remember her when she had the Tig & liked her so I’m a fan & do think they’re genuinely in love. I just think she’s a smart cookie & knew going in things weren’t going to be a bed of roses especially being black. But I never imagined the sh!t that’s coming out now & I believe all of it!!

Zandee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 663 84
Alleybux

Many people who talk shyt about Meghan have mot even bothered to do their due diligence, then again, I suspect most of them are just miserable hags loking for a punchbag.

When Meghan and Harry went public, Andrew Morton made a beeline to Cali to research his book on her. He couldn't find a single person who had a negative word to say about, not for money or infamy!

Her father is beyond trashy. I mean, he is a proven liar who still keeps on showing his face in public...if he wss my father I would have shanked him by now.

It's ridiculous to claim that Meghan wss hoping to get the same treatment as Kate. Prior to Meghan's arrival, Kate was the joke butt of jokes in all the tabloids. They only swang back in her favour because they saw she was no match for Meghan (work ethic and charisma). They had mo choice but to uphold their mediocre yt queen. I believe Meghan genuinely fell in love with Harry, but by the same token, I believe she was attracted by the large platform that royalty would afford her so that she could pursue the charity work close to her heart.
PS I’m Team Megs & Harry I love them as a couple & think they will be just fine & are better off & probably happier now & about to embark on a new life. They’ve got a lot of support in the US with wealthy Hollywood. And his family will come around eventually. I don’t think for one second she’s a controlling mean person she’s just a smart blavk woman & that squares a lot of white insecure stupid racist people. She had a solid career before Harry & didn’t need him fo sh!t!

anonimuswan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,904 1,617 1,440
Alleybux
You believe him based on what? Your not-so-covert anti-Blackness, your pandering obsequiousness to a monarch who puts on gloves to shake hands with "commoners" and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire while enslaving and raping half the world, or both?

No one who has this blinding hatred for Meghan can ever adequately express WHY they hate her so much.
What are you talking about?

What's YOUR PROBLEM?

WHO ARE YOU to tell me I'm anti black? WHO ARE YOU PERIOD?

I suggest you leave LSA and GET SOME HELP because you are taking this too personally, defending a woman who doesn't care about my opinion OR YOURS.

Again, SEEK HELP.

*Putting Angry Psycho Meghan stan on ignore*

mrsgreen

Where the Money Reside
Reaction score
Reactions
28,045 1,127 161
Alleybux
I believe it. She lived with her dad most of her life. I’m sure they love each other but have an arms length relationship
I had the same upbringing. I love my mom. We don’t have the typical mother/daughter relationship so I can see this being real.

scorpiomoon6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,237 333 98
Alleybux
The irony is, the TRUE social climber is Kate Middleton. The first time she met William was when she was sashaying down the runway in her underwear. Prior to that, the Middletons were Yacht Girls and their mother, Carole, is the British version of Kris Jenner. Who the fµck tells their daughter to wait out college, then transfers her to the EXACT SAME SCHOOL AS WILLIAM, and then tells her to work her way through the circles to ingratiate herself?

Kate had EVERYTHING to gain from her relationship with William. Meghan was NEVER going to be Queen of England barring regicide or revolution.

As for the people being OUTRAGED that she actually lived like a princess...uh? Yeah? Duh. Did you want her to live in the scullerymaid quarters? You mad that the Black girl wasn't scrubbing chamber pots? I see you.

If Meghan was JUST with Harry for the title or the money, she would have bounced a LONG time ago, and ain't no way in HELL she'd have wanted to take a step back from royal duties.

Meanwhile, it is the WORST kept secret that William cheated on Kate with her best friend AND CONTINUES TO CHEAT ON HER, yet she stays. Gee, I wonder why. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Kate literally WAITED to start a year to wait where William was going to school. Stalker behavior.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux

The Royals prefer go it alone types. Diana and Fergie grew up around them, but to this day we barely know Sophie's people, other than her father and mother. I've just done a quick google only to find she has a whole ass brother called David. David is an undertaker, before that he was a horse racecourse announcer, and before that he owned a Pub which shut down with debts of £100,000. In between he had time to sell pictures of his son's Christianing to Hello! magazine thereby precipitating a fall out with Sophie. Oops! I digress, the Royals prefer small family units in order to keep leaks to a minimum. Meghan and Doria would have slotted in quite well, but dor her crazy yt relatives.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
I had the same upbringing. I love my mom. We don’t have the typical mother/daughter relationship so I can see this being real.

@mrsgreen

After her parents divorce, aged 4, Meghan went to live with her mother.

In his book, Meghan, A Hollywood Princess, Andrew Morton (Diana's biography) said, Meghan moved in with her father when she was 13 years, because her father lived closer to the private school she was attending. Also, her mother was working as a flight attendant so she was not home on certain days, therefore it made sense for Meghan to spend weekdays with her dad, and weekends with her father.

Meghan only lived with her father between age 13 - 17.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux

These people have been trying to separate Meghan from her mother since the beginning. They claim Meghan to be white passing yet she has written about her mother, celebrities her mother, has made it loudly obvious she is proud of her mum and everything she represents.

The same people who use these racist tactics claim Doria is a criminal, was in jail hence why Meghan grew up with her father, she split her time between both parents, this reminds me of the divide and conquer nonsense slavers used. It is disgusting.

This is who Thomas is- worked with the press to stage this crap

4C1E92DB00000578-0-image-a-63_1526086224715.jpg

dk-comp-meghan-dad-v3.jpg

And this is a part of the interview that didn't air

Kate literally WAITED to start a year to wait where William was going to school. Stalker behavior.

Don't forget she also signed up for that same gap year program he went on. She is beyond creepy.

Nativerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,919 322 158
Alleybux
Dorias stepmother and younger half brother were at the

Thank you for adding this picture. I even posted to a thread that her family was there at the wedding. She was protecting her family. And her family kept their lips sealed unlike the trashy half.

This thread goes in that pyscho hate thread.

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
These people have been trying to separate Meghan from her mother since the beginning. They claim Meghan to be white passing yet she has written about her mother, celebrities her mother, has made it loudly obvious she is proud of her mum and everything she represents.

The same people who use these racist tactics claim Doria is a criminal, was in jail hence why Meghan grew up with her father, she split her time between both parents, this reminds me of the divide and conquer nonsense slavers used. It is disgusting.

This is who Thomas is- worked with the press to stage this crap

4C1E92DB00000578-0-image-a-63_1526086224715.jpg

dk-comp-meghan-dad-v3.jpg

And this is a part of the interview that didn't air

Don't forget she also signed up for that same gap year program he went on. She is beyond creepy.

wow. I'm all for calling out fame whoring, narcissist and sociopath but in her case, I believe it's the tabloids that is making most the crap up to make look bad.

Cacheclear07

I said what I said… #Letitgo
Reaction score
Reactions
7,351 301 171
Alleybux
This the worst lie ever. Just came to add to the chorus of boos! Hating on a woman for existing could’ve added this to that Becky created post dedicated to hating on Meghan!