Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2

Will this video with Archie help their brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im Coming thru d backdoor
Reactions
367 1 1
Alleybux
laugh in our faces about what ? Shut the fuck up ? Wow .... ! LMAO !!!!!
YEAH! IM ALREADY SICK OF YALL CHICKS TRYING TO SAY IM THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON! IT AINT ME & I AINT THEM! SO GIVE IT UP ALREADY! SHUT IT THE FUCK UP! MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE! I'D RATHER HEAR YOU ALL SAY I'M GAY; THAN TO SAY I'M A COWARD TRYING TO HIDE AND SNEAK AROUND! AND THAT'S WHAS UP!

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reactions
41,521 483 1,005
Alleybux
Just stop right where you are and let it go. There is never enough revenge to satisfy your hurt. That is not healthy to try to get revenge. Just come to grips with how u feel and figure out how to live wit it...revenge is the birth of the psycho mentality.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,577 155 29
Alleybux
That's my theory. I believe the both of them set out to use Steve and somewhere down the line either she got greedy and no longer wanted to share or she actually fell for him. Either way, boyfriend got kicked to the curb. He couldn't take it so he snapped, killed both her and Steve but arranged it to look as if it were a murder suicide. I can remember him saying that he went over there the night before but no one ever came to the door and how he wished he would have knocked harder. Yeah right.

Oh he went to Steve's condo or to Sahel's house? I thought she went to his house to talk to him and he said he didn't hear her at the door? :question:

OLDHEAD
Reactions
19,496 9 1
Alleybux
Tampons all the way, homie!

tampon1.jpg

Me too! I only use tampons

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reactions
70,010 3,008 4,054
Alleybux
Another grenade lobbed in the constant Gender wars on this board.

I don't technically disagree with what he's saying and he's put out some good shit in the past, but if I you buy into his theory (which I do) Then Black men are responsible for this since they are the traditional leaders of the community.

The problem is weak leadership and social and techological upheaval.

I keep hearing about 30 year old dudes without chicks how is that possible? I mean sure the booty models are going to go after what they assume is the best deal the rappers and ballers, but really a 30 year old brother Can'tget a date? I'm calling bullshit on that one. What dude's need to do is the get rid of that trick mentality that says "I'm a lawyer so I should be getting with Bria Myles" No n1gga your money or bullshit "status" has nothing to do with the real you; You should get Bria because you're the best and she wants the best. I've said it before the Trick/ho mentality is killing the Black community.

Reactions
Alleybux
James Brown didn't have his youngest child, James Brown Jr., in his Will either. Wills are made at a point in time and often change. I believe either 2 things.

1. That was an OLD WILL which 2002 is OLD. The rumor that MJ acknowledged Omer as his son was in 2004. I can't imagine Michael not updating his Will sinse 2002 when he was on trial in 2005. But my point, WILLS CONSTANTLY CHANGE. If you notice, Omer was in the Jackson family photo in 2003.

2. Maybe MJ decided not confuse his will with an "illegitimate" child. I think that type of child would be in a Trust. Can you imagine the confusion if that was disclosed and all of the kids who would then claim MJ was their father? It was Rebbie who brought this child to the front in a PUBLIC setting when she sat him upfront at the Memorial. I think someone in the Jackson family felt "we will not hide him....we will acknowlege him."
he acknoledged him in 2004 as his son? when did they met for the first time? 1996? so he needed 8 years to realize that he has another son. lol you're kidding me.

omer was everywhere with michael. he was his little dog lol
when he made interviews in norway he alwas described himself as a close loyal family friend of the jacksons.

either way, he didn't mention him in the trust.

Reactions
Alleybux
Aww that was sweet, I especially enjoyed the "Thriller" segment. This makes me miss Michael so much once again :-(. Nice to see the family there though, especially Katherine. I hope she's okay.

I loved the entire Tribute but I too enjoyed most of all the ''Thriller '' segment!
Absolutely :musical-note:Brilliant!

btw...: I want to make this call to everyone!

People! Everyone!
Please let us just talk in Peace and Respect

Aint no use in bashing and dissing

Let's Celebrate Michael Jackson!
This would make Him so Happy...

Enjoy and Smile! :pmusic::musical-note: :)

YouTube - Michael Jackson Tribute

#bekind and take blood jewels from dictators
Reactions
344,477 9,274 9,689
Alleybux
Let’s continue
Pt 1-Meghan Markle Unpopular opinions thread
All thanks and praises to @FutureMD for typing this

Quick Highlights:​

"No matter what I'll never consider meghan black not only because she looks Hispanic but because she doesn't f**** with us anyways" -
You Can't Sit With Us

meghan-markle-pippa-middleton-1-z.jpg

Meghan-Markle-Feet-3901110.jpg

"A picture says a thousand words and look at her just beaming, she looks like the cat that got the cream! I think Meghan has always wanted to be "powerful" and Harry is a means to an end." -Hyacinth Bucket

"I had no problem with her ( other than the obvious Black Savior princess narrative the media was peddling) until I saw this gif of her deliberately flipping her coat back to show off her bump at events. Something is just off about them."
tumblr_plcebxNRb51vg168fo1_500.gif

tumblr_pmc7bqKTIA1upitezo1_640.gif
-FutureMD

" But no one can convince me she didn't plot to get him/she doesn't speak to the press, especially after the Invictus Toronto closing ceremony debacle. She literally showed up with JM and Markus Anderson, the Soho House director, who is a former partner of Omid Scobie, a royal reporter of whom is also close with fellow RP Emily Andrews, and they 'recently' set up a royal podcast together."-

kourotrophos

meghan-markle-sexy-photos-08-jpg.676081

"Embarrassing.
Cringey.
Meghan." -
EloiseIsMyDog

"TEA on Meghan bots!!!!

They will create fake news, plant stories and do a lot of research to try to get what they want.

"We’ve even called in a cyber expert who says the same tech being used to spread love and hate about Meg is the same that Russian trollers use to influence elections and spread fake news."-PettyASF

"Almost 400k of tax dollars on a basic dress but you’re a humanitarian who wants to end poverty"
upload_2019-2-16_21-24-18-jpeg.677489
-Petite fraise

Merching Confirmation+ Meghan's Mirror dealing with someone close to her:
tumblr_pn8hfrfGJB1rxa4v7_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_pn88g2sNJx1rb6vz9_540.png
tumblr_inline_pn88knM5ti1rb6vz9_540.png

Last edited:

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Access to rich clientele. These hoes are just late. Ding Ding !! Exactly but hoes don’t only do this .. women who are vanilla position themselves...
I don’t get what the problem is (friendship/sisterhood issue)
LOL you were mad she gave you directions? Sounds like you're one of those women who "tolerates" women but finds any excuse to let them know you...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renter's May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
that “balance” u speak of is other ppls money, which means that other ppl are subsidizing tho luxuries. It’s a me problem if my tax dollars are...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Testing out my new avatar - thank you @BoredNSassy for telling me how to do it! This summer I'm going to practice making gifs. God that man...
Black French journalist held hostage by Jihadist Terrorist in Mali
What else can you tell us about Mali? In terms of the terrorist situation?
Recent Fashion Purchases IV
Was debating between the white leather Converse platforms and the Adidas Nizza platforms. I went went with the Adidas, they’re super comfortable...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
a whole scammerrrrr. damn porsha right when i was thinking u were just an unintelligent follower of durand, i see you are just the same scamming...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
What does this say? I can't enlarge the photo :( Hold on I'm going to reupload it
Top Bottom