Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2

Will this video with Archie help their brand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
34,185 79 1
Alleybux
Screenshot_20201225-173355.png
Screenshot_20201225-173355.png

Reactions
22,240 13 4
Alleybux
Ok, that is just disgusting. No one, no one, NO ONE deserves to get battered. I would actually back Meegain herself if it happened to her (...qualification however, if it actually happened vs. happened in her fertile imagination). I would not want to put that out into the universe, those people who say "karma" to Samantha. Having lived a life, I soon learned that it comes back at you, like a boomerang, and twice as fierce as what you put out.

Samantha, wherever you are this Christmas Day, I hope you are safe and warm.

I can't hang out here long -- I have a turkey that needs to go in and potatoes to peel and bake -- but Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas, and Happy Holidays (because I am pretty sure almost everyone has a day off work today) to everyone else. Hugs and much love to all!!

wow wow wow the Sussex Squad are unhinged, soulless monsters to say that Samantha’s experience of DV is “karma”. They are scum.

Eff off
Reactions
Alleybux
Ok, that is just disgusting. No one, no one, NO ONE deserves to get battered. I would actually back Meegain herself if it happened to her (...qualification however, if it actually happened vs. happened in her fertile imagination). I would not want to put that out into the universe, those people who say "karma" to Samantha. Having lived a life, I soon learned that it comes back at you, like a boomerang, and twice as fierce as what you put out.

Samantha, wherever you are this Christmas Day, I hope you are safe and warm.

I can't hang out here long -- I have a turkey that needs to go in and potatoes to peel and bake -- but Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas, and Happy Holidays (because I am pretty sure almost everyone has a day off work today) to everyone else. Hugs and much love to all!!
So much for being kind and spreading kindness through the world like their idol. They're vile.

New non-news piece:
'Still a lot to be done' as Harry and William begin to repair 'badly damaged' relationship
These two should coordinate their PR team better. Yesterday it was "eff the BRF, we'll have H's new dad and the missus in our Montecito Monstrosity for Christmas. Oh, wait, they're not picking up the phone? Nevermind, who needs those nasty Brits anyway?". Two days ago, they were really concerned about the gifts not reaching their destination. I guess, following that logic, tomorrow there will be more dissing along with a thorough description of M's nonexistent eco-friendly, vegan, homemade turkey and banana bread and how Archie picked what Christmas movie to watch since he already is an accomplished movie buff.

Mothership of harassments
Reactions
24,485 7 1
Alleybux
So much for being kind and spreading kindness through the world like their idol. They're vile.

New non-news piece:
'Still a lot to be done' as Harry and William begin to repair 'badly damaged' relationship
These two should coordinate their PR team better. Yesterday it was "eff the BRF, we'll have H's new dad and the missus in our Montecito Monstrosity for Christmas. Oh, wait, they're not picking up the phone? Nevermind, who needs those nasty Brits anyway?". Two days ago, they were really concerned about the gifts not reaching their destination. I guess, following that logic, tomorrow there will be more dissing along with a thorough description of M's nonexistent eco-friendly, vegan, homemade turkey and banana bread and how Archie picked what Christmas movie to watch since he already is an accomplished movie buff.

You forgot to slip in some dollar amount in there:

We'll be told how Meghan worn $600 house slippers and Harry had a $700 coat while they gave Archie a $7000 ecofriendly child car to drive around their large property with the dogs (who got gifted diamond collars).

All will be able to be found on Meghan's Mirror the second the article is published.

Eff off
Reactions
Alleybux
You forgot to slip in some dollar amount in there:

We'll be told how Meghan worn $600 house slippers and Harry had a $700 coat while they gave Archie a $7000 ecofriendly child car to drive around their large property with the dogs (who got gifted diamond collars).

All will be able to be found on Meghan's Mirror the second the article is published.
My bad, you're right. Too many sweets, sorry not sorry.

the dogs (who got gifted diamond collars).
Ethically sourced, I presume.
And if we're lucky, we'll learn what the dogs they haven't dumped yet had for dinner, which will be some environmentally friendly fake meat for a meager $50 a can.

Reactions
15,438 94 1
Alleybux

She is wearing The Courtauld Thomson Scallop-Shell Brooch which was previously the Queen Mother's

4d634f6e8f9938b7827fd11dff78a0cb--british-crown-jewels-royal-jewels.jpg

"The brooch, which features a shell motif in diamonds studded with a single round pearl, was made in 1919 in London by the Goldsmiths and Silversmiths Co., Ltd. It was designed in part by Sir Courtauld Thomson, who was the son of a famous Scottish inventor. His sister, the writer Winifred Hope Thomson, ended up with the piece, and she was the one who left it to the Queen Mum in 1944."

ETA: MERRY CHRISTMAS

and I think having Phillip in the photo, wearing her mother's favorite brooch, and showing working royals in the images really sends a message about family here.

Reactions
Alleybux
Think HMQ's speech was brilliant, as usual.
I like the reference to the unknown soldier: so many men and women who did their duty, something good, staying anonymous and whose identity may remain unknown for eternity...

Sugars are dump. No photo of the Cambridges and the Wessexes but the clip is full of pic' and videos of their work. The only reason why there is no other photo and reference to family members is HMQ wants to avoid controversy.

And Phillip turns 100 soon. Who knows if he’ll be around next year?

'........................
Reactions
19,036 29 3
Alleybux
Merry Christmas and bountiful Solstice everyone!
Blessings to you and yours!
I appreciate chatting with you all, you make Covid times more tolerable.
May we all be healthy and safe with food to eat, love and a place to call home. It's been a very rough year.
:heart:

Mothership of harassments
Reactions
24,485 7 1
Alleybux
And Phillip turns 100 soon. Who knows if he’ll be around next year?

I don't like the guy but may he live a long time. I just don't think I want to see Meghan and Harry acting a fool at his funeral. Or see the PR blitz about how Harry was the favorite grandson and how Philip and Meghan loved each other dearly. Just no. If the Queen hits the bucket any time soon, things will be worse. The Sussexes will use that as a PR boost for their Archewell business (though fail at it)

I pray the Queen and Philip outlast MM and PH's marriage (I don't want to hear how those two belong together forever. It won't last).

Reactions
6,337 7 2
Alleybux
The Queen's speech made me teary. It was really inspiring. My petty mind didn't fail to observe that It prominently featured the work of the Cambridges, Charles, Camilla, Sophie and Edward and the inclusion of the picture of the magnificent 8, the future of the monarchy was the ultimate mic drop.

Featuring the work of the Cambridges very prominently( in fact, they got the most airtime among other working royals), especially the hold still project is far better than any picture she would have kept on her table to be honest.

I just watched HMTQ's Christmas speech am tearing up. Makes me wish she could go on forever

Reactions
34,185 79 1
Alleybux
So Roya Nikkah says from the briefings she received, neither the Sussex camp nor the Cambridges camp want to appear to be feuding with each other. But from where i stand, the Sussexes are the ones going out of their way to push a reconcilation PR.

New non-news piece:

Reactions
6,588 6
Alleybux
I don't like the guy but may he live a long time. I just don't think I want to see Meghan and Harry acting a fool at his funeral. Or see the PR blitz about how Harry was the favorite grandson and how Philip and Meghan loved each other dearly. Just no. If the Queen hits the bucket any time soon, things will be worse. The Sussexes will use that as a PR boost for their Archewell business (though fail at it)

I pray the Queen and Philip outlast MM and PH's marriage (I don't want to hear how those two belong together forever. It won't last).
can you imagine how they are gonna be like at Charles coronation...

Reactions
3,911 8
Alleybux
So Roya Nikkah says from the briefings she received, neither the Sussex camp nor the Cambridges camp want to appear to be feuding with each other. But from where i stand, the Sussexes are the ones going out of their way to push a reconcilation PR.

In the words of Disney, the Sussexes need the Cambridge's more than the Cambridge's need the Sussexes.

The Sussexes know (even if they don't like it) long term they need to be seen as part of William's family because they are the future of the Monarchy.

No difference to the Cambridge's because their job just continues and they still have the popularity.

Reactions
4,854 9
Alleybux

I agree at this point its more like they are begging to be notice by Cambridges at all cost

Meanwhile Cambridges are, take a hint please

giphy.gif

Reactions
97,567 190 36
Alleybux
Don't fall for it Cambridges! In fact I want them to start fighting back!

The Cambridges are totally gray rocking the Harkles. Case in point their remark on the miscarriage article. "No comment." Not a mention of private matters. Nothing.

The Harkles are trying to push the concept that both sides need to work it out. That there is work for William to do as well as Harry to repair the relationship.

Bollocks bollocks and more bollocks. Harry owns this. All his life he's tried to shove problems off on other people and the Cambridges are leaving this one with him. They own none of it.

And merry xmas to those who celebrate! Enjoying mine but it is virtual (not a bad experience) as far as friends and family are concerned.

SussExRoyalBunion
Reactions
12,161 40
Alleybux
Merry Christmas to the sisters of my heart!
May you be safe and warm in the knowledge that this horrible year is almost over and better things are awaiting us in this upcoming year.
Thank you all for making these last few months for me with your wit, humor and unceasing merriment. :emoji_clap:

Reactions
34,185 79 1
Alleybux
It's from Sussexes sources that we knew that gifts were given. It's from Sussexes sources that we were told of Meg's calligraphy to the Cambridge kids.
It's from Scoobie and Katie Nicholl who are mouthpieces that we were told of Harry's concern when Will got COVID19.

Every reconcilation rumour has been from the Sussex camp, but somehow Roya Nikkah wants us to believe that efforts are being made from both sides. No ma'am. We aren't foolish. The Cambridges have long dumped the Sussexes and haven't looked back since. These RRs should give this narrative that both families NEED a reconcilation a rest. It's the Sussexes who are pushing this narrative because they need the RF more than the RF needs them. The Queen may have included only Philips pic on her table, but she gave the ultimate mic drop in her speech when stills of the Cambridges and their work dominated the speech.

The Cambridges are totally gray rocking the Harkles. Case in point their remark on the miscarriage article. "No comment." Not a mention of private matters. Nothing.

The Harkles are trying to push the concept that both sides need to work it out. That there is work for William to do as well as Harry to repair the relationship.

Bollocks bollocks and more bollocks. Harry owns this. All his life he's tried to shove problems off on other people and the Cambridges are leaving this one with him. They own none of it.

And merry xmas to those who celebrate! Enjoying mine but it is virtual (not a bad experience) as far as friends and family are concerned.

Reactions
34,185 79 1
Alleybux
It's from Sussexes sources that we knew that gifts were given. It's from Sussexes sources that we were told of Meg's calligraphy to the Cambridge kids.
It's from Scoobie and Katie Nicholl who are mouthpieces that we were told of Harry's concern when Will got COVID19.

Every reconcilation rumour has been from the Sussex camp, but somehow Roya Nikkah wants us to believe that efforts are being made from both sides. No ma'am. We aren't foolish. The Cambridges have long dumped the Sussexes and haven't looked back since. These RRs should give this narrative that both families NEED a reconcilation a rest. It's the Sussexes who are pushing this narrative because they need the RF more than the RF needs them. The Queen may have included only Philips pic on her table, but she gave the ultimate mic drop in her speech when stills of the Cambridges and their work dominated the speech.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Being with a heavy set man.
OP you said you don't mind a heavy man but it seems you do. I don't juge , I don't see myself with an obese man. Chubby maybe but 250 lbs for 5'8...
What is "formal causal?"
Or separate pieces. Ok, so I would call this semi formal I just never had some tell formal causal.
With 100 days until the Tokyo Olympics, Japan has vaccinated less than 1% of its population...
The “vaccines” do not confer immunity and have not gone through proper safety trials. Any athlete, much less Olympic level athlete, willing to...
Lizzo says fat people are oppressed
I don’t listen to her music or even follow her, nothing to cancel. She showed me who she was at that Lakers game and slandering the skipthedishes...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Even more so when you think about the fact that they hardly have to interact with each other in a private capacity if they don't want to. Since...
Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
Keti and her friends are trashtalking Kasia and her family on Telegram. There’s evidence. But idk if it’ll be made public. I would give u an...
MADE IN CHELSEA (MIC)
james just wants to win. he is so hellbent on capturing maeva's full loyalty to spite miles that he is willing to look like boo boo the fool...
Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
Love Me Harder (ft. The Weeknd) Be My Baby (ft. Cashmere Cat) Only 1 Best Mistake (ft. Big Sean) You don't know me Break Free (ft. Zedd) Why Try...
New $3,000 child tax credit to start payments in July, IRS says
"What about me?" people make me sick. What about you? This isn't for you and it's ok.
Top Bottom