Quantcast

Men don't practice what they preach

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
I was taking to my brother today and he was talking about the qualities he wants in a woman. Cute, something going for herself, a lil bougie, etc. But noneeeee of his kids MOMSSSS (smh, lol) are like that. My friend was sitting with me, and she was like men want that kinda woman, but they don't practice what they preach or be that kinda man. Why??? This dude I was trying to kick it off with was hollering how he doesn't like women who scantily post on IG and then get mad when he treats them like that. I'm not like that at all, plus a few of my coworkers follow me on social media, so my page is pretty "basic." But yet I feel like ol boy still came at me questionably smh... I don't get it. They say 1 thing, yet DOOOO/ go for the opposite.

Men are weird, unstable creatures lmao.

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
They date out of their range and 'wear a Woman down' to date them, then get mad when she treats him accordingly and get mad at all Women. The Entitlement!

HopeAndSlop

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,126 1,087 2,761
Alleybux
Dating apps are just there so women can get free attention and go go on dates and reject guys. They're just an ego boost for women. It took me one week to realize the myth of low female self esteem. I guess that's why we have Kevin Samuels because if my experience was anything to go by, women on dating apps have self esteem through the roof.

And worst thing is it's not as if the women are all that. Baby mamas, single moms, overweight. Just trash. I think there are far more good looking guys (No Homo) than there are good looking women on dating apps

AI Boyfriend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,765 6,798 5,940
Alleybux
As you should've done initially! I didn't ask you to negatively comment on my brother...
You made a thread calling all men weird, unstable creatures but you're mad I acknowledged that your brother has multiple baby mamas so why are you even listening to him talk about what he wants in a woman?

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
You made a thread calling all men weird, unstable creatures but you're mad I acknowledged that your brother has multiple baby mamas so why are you even listening to him talk about what he wants in a woman?

I made a general statement that I put lol after, and said something about MY brother that I also put lol after. I didn't trash him, neither will you.

Can talk out your mama? And why her SON is on a women's gossip site attempting to make a convo go left? I shouldn't do that, right? Well vice versa....

You didn't get the context of my post.

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
Dating apps are just there so women can get free attention and go go on dates and reject guys. They're just an ego boost for women. It took me one week to realize the myth of low female self esteem. I guess that's why we have Kevin Samuels because if my experience was anything to go by, women on dating apps have self esteem through the roof.

And worst thing is it's not as if the women are all that. Baby mamas, single moms, overweight. Just trash. I think there are far more good looking guys (No Homo) than there are good looking women on dating apps

Coincidentally, I deleted my app tonight lmaoooo. There are cute men, but they be no good. Ima just go socialize and be normal.

Voets3k

Would rather be rejected than disrespected
Reaction score
Reactions
141,548 5,316 2,962
Alleybux
I was taking to my brother today and he was talking about the qualities he wants in a woman. Cute, something going for herself, a lil bougie, etc. But noneeeee of his kids MOMSSSS (smh, lol) are like that. My friend was sitting with me, and she was like men want that kinda woman, but they don't practice what they preach or be that kinda man. Why??? This dude I was trying to kick it off with was hollering how he doesn't like women who scantily post on IG and then get mad when he treats them like that. I'm not like that at all, plus a few of my coworkers follow me on social media, so my page is pretty "basic." But yet I feel like ol boy still came at me questionably smh... I don't get it. They say 1 thing, yet DOOOO/ go for the opposite.

I live by these words... I don't trust the people who pee standing up

CatThot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,521 2,793 1,294
Alleybux

I feel this applies to both men and women. Men just want power and energy from women, wherever they can get power or energy is where they would go.

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,007 4,666 2,884
Alleybux
How many kids and baby mamas he got? He'll find plenty of pick me's and low hanging fruits lined up at his disposal to be used and abused and take on his baggage. But anyway you are correct. THEY NEVER PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH.

Cada2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,040 15,892 2,327
Alleybux
Op: “But noneeeee of his kids MOMSSSS”

Girl you threw the whole tree at your brother, but you’re over here convulsing over some leaves.

866C4453-F97E-406C-9467-A15A0C46E8C9.jpeg

ShowMeDaWay

System.out.println("Go to work");
Reaction score
Reactions
28,285 641 367
Alleybux

Probably because all you guys run into on dating apps are Bots and fake accounts, DMs drier then a desert .....but go off.

daStampede

Anti-Black Mods' Favorite Target
Reaction score
Reactions
263,199 5,783 1,475
Alleybux
The scent of 'pick me' is powerful.

Just believe them and take what they say at face value. Good luck!

trillataste

Don Dada
Reaction score
Reactions
135,956 4,263 1,884
Alleybux

said every ugly man in the world....

Oh Honey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,063 4,923 2,321
Alleybux

I‘m not using dating apps so correct me if I’m wrong but don‘t you have to check a box that you‘re attracted to men to see men‘s profiles?

NarcoticVenus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,670 734 410
Alleybux
I was taking to my brother today and he was talking about the qualities he wants in a woman. Cute, something going for herself, a lil bougie, etc. But noneeeee of his kids MOMSSSS (smh, lol) are like that. My friend was sitting with me, and she was like men want that kinda woman, but they don't practice what they preach or be that kinda man. .
I don't really see the inconsistency here.

We all know men use women as placeholders.

So he 'wants' Cute, something going for herself, a lil bougie, etc but only has access to women like his multiple baby mamas so he settles with them while dreaming about Hilary Banks.

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,933 1,304 697
Alleybux

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
I don't really see the inconsistency here.

We all know men use women as placeholders.

So he 'wants' Cute, something going for herself, a lil bougie, etc but only has access to women like his multiple baby mamas so he settles with them while dreaming about Hilary Banks.
One is a dentist, and another is a bank manager. He's a cute street dude... I don't condone him, never said on here I have, nor do I tell him that personally. That's him and his women...

1621271679790.png

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,817 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
I don't know why y'all be out here listening to men in the first place, they don't know wtf they're talking about most of the time.

One time my then boyfriend took a personality test and the results did not describe him at all. I took it for him answering as if I thought he should honestly answer and the results were much more accurate. Men don't know sh!t and it's a fool's errand thinking even they know what they want when they are talking about these kinds of things.

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
How many kids and baby mamas he got? He'll find plenty of pick me's and low hanging fruits lined up at his disposal to be used and abused and take on his baggage. But anyway you are correct. THEY NEVER PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH.

Two.

One was his hs sweetheart, they dated forever. She's a dentist. That kid is 9.

The other is a new chick, baby will be 2 this year, and she's a bank manager.

They BOTH probably make more, look better than, and are more educated than you. But go awffffff

And I know I'm correct

#yesiamchoosingviolence

Last edited:

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
Then why were the with your brother who you only describe as a "street dude"?

He doesn't sound like he has much going on if that's the way you describe him.

Cause someone is described as a street dude? Nah that's YOUR interpretation sis...

He is that, a street dude. A hustler, he has a few businesses, but he ultimately does what he does. He has a hs diploma, and a 2 yr trade degree. Not stupid at all, and raised right, however as an individual, HE chooses the streets & does what he does. Pure and simple. All I said was he's a street dude. Ppl interpret ish how they want to (like you).

Sally from the Valley

I CALL HIM DADDY 'CUZ HE RAISED ME
Reaction score
Reactions
299,193 9,908 6,199
Alleybux
Cause someone is described as a street dude? Nah that's YOUR interpretation sis...

He is that, a street dude. A hustler, he has a few businesses, but he ultimately does what he does. He has a hs diploma, and a 2 yr trade degree. Not stupid at all, and raised right, however as an individual, HE chooses the streets & does what he does. Pure and simple. All I said was he's a street dude. Ppl interpret ish how they want to (like you).
Being a "street dude" is not a profession worthy of a dentist or a bank manager.

Those women dated down.

Athena13

La douleur exquise, c'est n'importe quoi
Reaction score
Reactions
33,490 624 383
Alleybux

To the bolded - you sound like you were hoping for low-esteem women.

I'm wondering if you were trying to talk to women out if your league

But more fundamentally, you're assuming that the surface picture is the entire truth. Most people want to appear strong and confident, regardless of the nuances of real life. They (like men) want not to be excluded as weird or unappealing, do they front, just as men do. You have to get to know a person.

So if everyone you were interested in was shallow and rejected you, maybe you need to recalibrate who you are interested in.

ALTEREGO310

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,954 859 678
Alleybux
To the bolded - you sound like you were hoping for low-esteem women.

I'm wondering if you were trying to talk to women out if your league

But more fundamentally, you're assuming that the surface picture is the entire truth. Most people want to appear strong and confident, regardless of the nuances of real life. They (like men) want not to be excluded as weird or unappealing, do they front, just as men do. You have to get to know a person.

So if everyone you were interested in was shallow and rejected you, maybe you need to recalibrate who you are interested in.

I got off dating app cause of that . So many dudes seemed to think I had/have low self esteem. I am mostly well rounded, and can discern bs from a mile away. Noooo iont want you to eat my cookie, massage me, or other ish. I didn't have any hoochie pics or anything. I was like I'm here to DATE. It irritated me so much. I told myself, girl GO OUT and meet men. Too many thirsty weirdos for me.

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,502 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
Not the OP saying her brother is for the streets, then getting mad when another font says “Yes, he is.”LMFAOOO!