Quantcast

Miami Fonts: where to find the handsome, rich men ?

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
I usually stay to myself and avoid the 'Miami scene' but I decided to come down to South Beach / Ocean Drive, and all I can see on the road is fine brothas driving rolls Royce, bentleys and Maseratis with the top down, just cruising and looking scrumptious!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/t22XfyAwh0Qla/giphy.gif

Most of them have a girl in the passenger seat, so my question is, where are they finding these men?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/v9WCvSPSzQzwA/giphy_s.gif

I notice the same thing when I go to Aventura at the valet section.

Everyone says to snag a ball player but they have too many girls and they not into anything serious.

So where can I find me a nice, handsome rich man in Miami?

I want to live it up too, dammit.
https://media4.giphy.com/media/z5AKn67BdMEsE/giphy.gif

SoyTres

Medium Risk Offender - Monthly Monitoring Required
Reaction score
Reactions
206,027 8,439 2,788
Alleybux
Some people ask to be in the presence of others.

Then there are others who ask to be in the presence of you.

Just make sure your presence is felt wherever you are.

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
smith and wollensky happy hour.
maybe in bal harbour

Thanks!

How do I dress? Do I go alone and make it obvious or take a friend ?

I'm a homebody and I suck at this stuff

nelrobg23

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,498 1,388 1,216
Alleybux
Co-sign West Palm Beach old, rich white/Jew money. Also wealthy black people live there as well. In Miami, the only wealth you will find are with wealthy Latino men. If you don't know anything about Latin culture, it WILL NOT work no matter how cute you are. They're all about basically being arranged and set to marry whomever else is wealthy back in their home country Latin America. It's all about families for them. But first, before I go into details. Are you just looking for quick money or an actual long term dating with a wealthy guy?

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
Are you just looking for quick money or an actual long term dating with a wealthy guy?

Any would do right now, but I am ready to settle down and get married .. the whole nine.

Is that too much to ask for? [emoji24]

Shebysharae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,808 282 141
Alleybux
Thanks!

How do I dress? Do I go alone and make it obvious or take a friend ?

I'm a homebody and I suck at this stuff
Yeah the questions that you're asking say you're not about that life. b!tches are out here going hard like their lives depend on it. Miami ain't nothing to play with.
have you read the real Miami thread on here?? That should help.

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
Yeah the questions that you're asking say you're not about that life. b!tches are out here going hard like their lives depend on it. Miami ain't nothing to play with.
have you read the real Miami thread on here?? That should help.

Yess! The competition is stiff out here too. That's why I've had no luck getting a baller over here.

And I'm more on the innocent side, so it's super duper hard outchea for a girl like me.

Le sigh .

Shebysharae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,808 282 141
Alleybux
Yess! The competition is stiff out here too. That's why I've had no luck getting a baller over here.

And I'm more on the innocent side, so it's super duper hard outchea for a girl like me.

Le sigh .
If you really want it you'll get it. Study the likes of those who have come before you.

nelrobg23

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,498 1,388 1,216
Alleybux
How old are you? We need more stats. Honestly, your looks need to be well put together and you need to be honest with your looks. You can't be like my coworker who thinks she's a bad b!tch when she's really a 5 or 6 yet from time to time hangs out with 11's and 12's which makes her look even worse. Then your education needs to be on point, learn Spanish (I'm serious) or at least know phrases and words, go to museums, travel to the Caribbean and Latin America (it's cheap and not expensive from here) so you have something to talk about to guys and they can tell that you're cultured and have a passport.

In terms of places to go, definitely not the beach. First off, too many tourists and no one is going to take you seriously at a beach spot. But if you must go to the beach, I would recommend Bodega and maybe Radio Bar earlier in the evening or on a Sunday afternoon (Bodega for Sundays), you have to go to spots that are mostly for locals. DO NOT go to spots on Ocean Drive/Washington Avenue. Downtown and Brickell is where you'll likely find him maybe Wynwood and the Grove too. Oyster Bar here in Brickell is PACKED every happy hour. Nice looking men in suits a la Manhattan style. Also Better Days Bar but sometimes Better Days has bummy dudes that think they're ballers. STK in Midtown. In Downtown there's a bar outside of the Southeast Financial Center that get's packed for happy hour with again nice looking young men in suits a la Manhattan style lol. It's also co-owned by a black guy and an Asian guy. I have more spots too if you're interested!

gators85

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,632 673 462
Alleybux
I'm a guy who lives in South Florida, been around a lot of so called rich people. Some really are. Some really aren't.

There's a lot of people who are flashy here borrowing off a credit card to fund their pretend lifestyle. Most people are not wealthy. Some are running scams. Look up the story about Thomas Kramer. Was one of the so called rich here till he wasn't.

Why is that the guy always has to have money? What about a man who treats you well? I've experienced everything, been in some of the biggest mansions in South Florida. Most of these people are nice, boring and not impressive. It is not all that. The ones who really have money, guess what? They hold onto their money and use other people's to fund their charitable events and other ventures. That's how you get rich.

I know some places you could meet some people, but I think you are about the wrong life.

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
How old are you? We need more stats. Honestly, your looks need to be well put together and you need to be honest with your looks. You can't be like my coworker who thinks she's a bad b!tch when she's really a 5 or 6 yet from time to time hangs out with 11's and 12's which makes her look even worse. Then your education needs to be on point, learn Spanish (I'm serious) or at least know phrases and words, go to museums, travel to the Caribbean and Latin America (it's cheap and not expensive from here) so you have something to talk about to guys and they can tell that you're cultured and have a passport.

In terms of places to go, definitely not the beach. First off, too many tourists and no one is going to take you seriously at a beach spot. But if you must go to the beach, I would recommend Bodega and maybe Radio Bar earlier in the evening or on a Sunday afternoon (Bodega for Sundays), you have to go to spots that are mostly for locals. DO NOT go to spots on Ocean Drive/Washington Avenue. Downtown and Brickell is where you'll likely find him maybe Wynwood and the Grove too. Oyster Bar here in Brickell is PACKED every happy hour. Nice looking men in suits a la Manhattan style. Also Better Days Bar but sometimes Better Days has bummy dudes that think they're ballers. STK in Midtown. In Downtown there's a bar outside of the Southeast Financial Center that get's packed for happy hour with again nice looking young men in suits a la Manhattan style lol. It's also co-owned by a black guy and an Asian guy. I have more spots too if you're interested!

Ahh I'll add these places to my list lol.

How should I dress at these places? Just go and sit alone?

I'm educated, well travelled and in my early 20's...I don't speak Spanish though ugh. Lol.

Thanks for the recommendations.

If I do snag someone, I'll def come back and report.

🤞🏾

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
I'm a guy who lives in South Florida, been around a lot of so called rich people. Some really are. Some really aren't.

There's a lot of people who are flashy here borrowing off a credit card to fund their pretend lifestyle. Most people are not wealthy. Some are running scams. Look up the story about Thomas Kramer. Was one of the so called rich here till he wasn't.

Why is that the guy always has to have money? What about a man who treats you well? I've experienced everything, been in some of the biggest mansions in South Florida. Most of these people are nice, boring and not impressive. It is not all that. The ones who really have money, guess what? They hold onto their money and use other people's to fund their charitable events and other ventures. That's how you get rich.

I know some places you could meet some people, but I think you are about the wrong life.

You're right too.

I'm not only willing to date rich men. I just think it would be nice.

I just got my heart broken by a regular dude after paying for most of our dates and stuff for him.

I just want to be wined and dined 🤷🏾!♀️

chynalynn

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
438 8 5
Alleybux
Don't waste too much time on South Beach. Go to Brickell and Bal Harbour mall.

nelrobg23

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,498 1,388 1,216
Alleybux
Ahh I'll add these places to my list lol.

How should I dress at these places? Just go and sit alone?

I'm educated, well travelled and in my early 20's...I don't speak Spanish though ugh. Lol.

Thanks for the recommendations.

If I do snag someone, I'll def come back and report.

爛

No Spanish is fine, though knowing a few things won't hurt (I know ppl will get annoyed since this is the USA but I'm just trying to get you to where the funds are lol). I'd dress nice, not anything over the top. Depends on when you go, if you go to a happy hour spot around 4 or 5 then office attire is totally appropriate. If you go alone, I'd get there early like around 4PM so you can get a seat at the bar and to strike up a conversation with the bartender because the bartender will probably introduce you to people that come to the bar and from there you'll start meeting more people.

07poetry

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
534 7 3
Alleybux
when i get my sh!t together op I'm hitting you up and we are getting some rich men to cater to us