Not open for further replies.

therookie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,986 1,005 298
Alleybux
tumblr_pg4vfcC5p61vgqtfjo2_540.jpg

Welcome to Part Three of MBJ's Appreciation/Tea Thread!

Part One - Michael B. Jordan Appreciation/Tea Thread.

Part Two - Michael B. Jordan Appreciation/Tea Thread Part II

Thread Summaries:

In Part One, we saw the resurgence of the MBJ fanbase—thanks to the release of Black Panther. The press tour was almost as iconic as the film itself, for it fueled dating rumors between Michael and Lupita aka Mipita. While both have denied having eyes for each other, their chemistry is undeniable.

We also learned about his backseat sexcapades with "rapper" Saw33tie in her cleverly titled single 23 (listen at your own peril).

Creed II began filming in early Spring 2018 and gave us Thicc Mike and his legendary Essence magazine cover. *drools* This era had everyone sending in an application to be the Baby Oil Lady on his next photo shoot.

We were introduced to his new stylist Ad3 who in the beginning insisted on putting our fave in the finest kitten heel booties and lumberjack attire. Her fashions had us wanting J3ff Kim, Michael's former stylist, to come and save the day.

Part One ended on a fruity note with the infamous arrival of the troll font "SimplyMangolicious" who came on to point out that A$hlyn (aka Ashy, A Person, LongBack, LB, Bracelet, Spicy White), Mike’s then “girlfriend,” had a Piaget bracelet. Also, this font expressed some racially charged sentiments. It has been speculated that that said font was indeed A$hlyn, but that has not been proven.

Part Two:

Before our fave unbuckled his kitten heels boots and let loose in Europe, he made a stop in Nevada for a staycation at a cheap resort with A$hlyn. How did we know? A recording of a phone call of him and a mystery women surfaced. Said woman called the resort and was transferred to his room. The call was extremely awkward and lasted longer than it needed to. Some believe that this was yet another Ashy stunt and others think that it was a crazed stalker—no one knows.

One week after Nevada-gate, he was spotted in St.Tropez chugging a bottle of 1942 with E$ha, a model and makeup artist he flew out after sliding in her DM's. His night out with E$ha aka Red Panties made its way to The Shade Room, who mistakenly identified her as Ashy. So messy!

Mike spent the remainder of his European adventure as a third wheel to his best friend St33lo and his girlfriend C0nna. His relaxation came to a halt after seeing that he was made the topic of discussion after being seen on a boat with white women. Black Twitter and Shaderoom trolls deemed him canceled and claimed he only liked "white milk." He responded to the slander in a cringy Instagram live exclaiming that he likes "ALL KINDS OF MILK!"

As he prepped for his role in Just Mercy, it appeared he left his Muscle Milk (and muscles) on the set of Creed II. However, his noticeably slimmer appearance didn't stop the thirst. Slim Mike and his swap meet tees had MBJ fonts clawing to be his main sister wife.

After filming and strip club hopping in Atlanta, he went back home and prepared for the Creed II press tour. Many, including Ashy, assumed that he would be going back to his penthouse in downtown LA. She posted various "hints" and geotags giving the impression that she was in said penthouse. However, it was revealed that she trolling from Hotel Figueroa (womp, womp).

In Part Two, the bear named Booger emerged and spread lies, fairytales, and fallacies. If you say her name three times, she appears—literally.

The Creed II press tour sent Mike and Edgar (nickname for his dick/dick print) all over the world. His stop in Brazil was especially interesting because it introduced us to Brazilian clout chaser Dani3la (aka Red Dress, Foundation, Ford Tough) who leaked selfies of the two together.

Apparently, Red Dress was the final straw that broke the camel's long back. Ashy blocked Michael after getting trolled for the umpteenth time about his thot endeavors.

Was he done thotting it up? Nope. On NYE Mike was spotted via Kh4t (St33lo's sister in law) IG stories with three women. Two were identified as Rub1 R0se and Lala Bapt1st3. The third, also known as Lap Girl, is unidentified. Was Kh4t being messy by posting that IG story? You be the judge.

A new ship between Michael and K1k1 Layne (aka Mikiki) is on the horizon. Will they be a thing? Time will tell.

Last edited:

AyeBee

VISUAL MESSENGER
Reaction score
Reactions
42,168 507 10
Alleybux

giphy.gif

I’M HEA!!!

Heyyyy Sistas!

One of my favorite pics of bae to start my first post off right

tumblr_p8ucdppfsB1x4ci9xo1_540.png

Last edited:

therookie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,986 1,005 298
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Doing my googles since none of y'all want to help with me with the thread summary...

BTW - Once I find that NYE recap/roast from 2-3 weeks ago, I'm blocking all of you heffas who contributed to it LOL!

AyeBee

VISUAL MESSENGER
Reaction score
Reactions
42,168 507 10
Alleybux
Should I be extra and write a welcome message? :eyes::joy:

Yes!

tenor.gif

Doing my googles since none of y'all want to help with me with the thread summary...

BTW - Once I find that NYE recap/roast from 2-3 weeks ago, I'm blocking all of you heffas who contributed to it LOL!

Lmao I got you! Gimme a sec.

MsLeelee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,805 99 2
Alleybux
Ayeeeeeeeeee :b41 lowkey said I can't post GIF no more

JoeRose

Rose the lurker
Reaction score
Reactions
7,990 119 8
Alleybux
Hey y’all. I haven’t been here in 80 years. I’ve been going through a spell. Is there anything in the other thread I should go read or can I just stay here and start fresh with y’all.
giphy.gif

NicoleW

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,352 490 10
Alleybux
I found the best gif ever of Bae but LSA won’t let me be great. :arrogant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.