Quantcast

Michael B Jordan wouldn't commit to Lori Harvey, don't let Lori fool you

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,579 495,000 222,882
Alleybux
I have direct knowledge of this within Michael B Jordan's circle because I've been around them since before they broke up. Michael was saying Lori was an "airhead" and "hard to be around". He was telling his friends that. That she was a trophy of sorts, but really dumb. He said it was hard to keep a conversation with her for long and the relationship felt shallow. I noticed he started becoming anti social around her and her friends. On multiple occasions he would be in his phone or busy reading scripts and not really socially engaging with her. He started pulling away and going to more parties than usual with his guy friends who are single and known to date tons of women in Hollywood. He began house hunting and they are argued because she felt the home felt masculine and more like a bachelor home, not a home for them to start a family someday. SHE pressured HIM to move the relationship to the next level. He bulked at it. Her dad even had the talk with him and he wasn't feeling it. She pulled rank and basically gave him an ultimatum. He said he needed time and then next thing he knew, she removed his photos on Instagram and had her team put out a press release saying they broke up. Michael had no idea she was going to do all that.

It's sad because they had genuine love together, but they didn't have much in common and Michael felt he was not being mentally stimulated, ultimately, feels like an age difference thing.

Now I love Lori, but the "city girl" persona is not real. She pays a social media company in London to create memes on Instagram and push the narrative that she's the City Girl. Something that ironically, Future, her ex, the rapper does. A lot of the "Toxic King" memes you see on Instagram are actually created by the same team. She got that from him.

I don't want to spill too much to give away my identity but MBJ is actually a really good guy and I am sick of seeing stories that he cheated or that he pressured HER to married, when that's not the case. He was just unhappy and didn't' know what to do

Cousin Faith

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,903 768 145
Alleybux
This sound plausible.

I could see him becoming bored with her because she does seem like an airhead. He's 35 so he should get in a relationship with somebody who is 35 as well.

Last edited:

Thelittleguy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,965 1,964 278
Alleybux
Since you know MBJ, have you ever seen him sit like the Thinking Man?

I understand his chin is all soft and squishy. Is he capable of doing this pose?

The Thinking Man.jpg

QueenOfWallets

AKA CaribbeanQueenB & Silk Press Sister of Kamala
Reaction score
Reactions
168,238 6,339 2,317
Alleybux
He's 35 and she's like early -mid 20s, of course they don't have anything in common. They're in 2 very different places in their lives.

You want thought-provoking, non air head conversations, date in your age zip code.

Whip Appeal

♡ Kiss my Libran a$$. ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
255,331 6,774 2,636
Alleybux
Sounds realistic. I'm still team Lori in all of this. She wasn't getting what she wanted out of the situation, so she said poof and moved on. On the other hand, I could see it being true that Lori isn't mentally stimulating and just a trophy.

Callofthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,031 7,532 2,631
Alleybux
I have direct knowledge of this within Michael B Jordan's circle because I've been around them since before they broke up. Michael was saying Lori was an "airhead" and "hard to be around". He was telling his friends that. That she was a trophy of sorts, but really dumb. He said it was hard to keep a conversation with her for long and the relationship felt shallow. I noticed he started becoming anti social around her and her friends. On multiple occasions he would be in his phone or busy reading scripts and not really socially engaging with her. He started pulling away and going to more parties than usual with his guy friends who are single and known to date tons of women in Hollywood. He began house hunting and they are argued because she felt the home felt masculine and more like a bachelor home, not a home for them to start a family someday. SHE pressured HIM to move the relationship to the next level. He bulked at it. Her dad even had the talk with him and he wasn't feeling it. She pulled rank and basically gave him an ultimatum. He said he needed time and then next thing he knew, she removed his photos on Instagram and had her team put out a press release saying they broke up. Michael had no idea she was going to do all that.

It's sad because they had genuine love together, but they didn't have much in common and Michael felt he was not being mentally stimulated, ultimately, feels like an age difference thing.

Now I love Lori, but the "city girl" persona is not real. She pays a social media company in London to create memes on Instagram and push the narrative that she's the City Girl. Something that ironically, Future, her ex, the rapper does. A lot of the "Toxic King" memes you see on Instagram are actually created by the same team. She got that from him.

I don't want to spill too much to give away my identity but MBJ is actually a really good guy and I am sick of seeing stories that he cheated or that he pressured HER to married, when that's not the case. He was just unhappy and didn't' know what to do
I can definitely see this as I know a lot of guys get caught up like that only to have basically a shotgun wedding and a messy divorce years later. It's for the best. If he wants ready and she was, they need to leave each other alone.

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,589 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
I want to know why ppl are so amped on her dumping him and him being the hurt one but I guess it meets most of LSA delusions of her being the savage

She's the one reposting weird subs on tiktok

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,589 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
Y'all are so obsessed with seeing Lori getting played by a man. It's getting so weird at this point. I'm not even a Lori stan.
Yall are obsessed with Lori being this player and she never even speaks enough to make city girl type statements lmao

Grown women living through her dating life

Mbj hasn't spoke and neither has she...bunch of projections

Adalene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,583 2,794 1,289
Alleybux

What makes him a good guy?

Is he the one that said black women were jealous?

Angela Raine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,266 7,240 3,174
Alleybux

Alright enough about Chinless and this PR mess. Since you know them personally, is it true that Lori and Teyana had “relations” (as my grandma would say)?

1657158413528.gif

RiRisVocalCoach

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,947 8,667 3,446
Alleybux
Yall are obsessed with Lori being this player and she never even speaks enough to make city girl type statements lmao

Grown women living through her dating life

Mbj hasn't spoke and neither has she...bunch of projections

Nah...more like grown women looking to sh!t on a young woman they feel threatened by. Please don't take out your low self worth on that girl. She ain't doing sh!t but living her life.

Your post stinks of hater energy.

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,384 3,953 743
Alleybux
Sorry, I had to laugh at the "He thought she was an airhead" part because MBJ is an airhead himself. It's one of those things I overlook about him because I think he's cute.

Cousin Faith

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,903 768 145
Alleybux
I agree completely. They didn't seem equally yoked in the intellectual department.
I'm not sure what he's expecting from a 25 year old girl. Not to mention she grew up rich and likely doesn't have a lot of life experience to make her more "mature." Why do older men get with young women and get upset when they act like young women?

Swan

Secular Woman
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
400,080 5,387 939
Alleybux
If true, im glad she knew when to clock out and not let this man waste another moment of her time.

It's Summer and she has a crazy new body, may as well go out and enjoy it :emoji_shrug:

naydoll22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,045 1,507 487
Alleybux

Ok thanks for the info Michael..

Anaya99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,424 2,805 2,053
Alleybux
this might be true but

something about this thread title rubs me the wrong way
"michael b jordan wouldn't commit to Lori harvey, don't let Lori fool you"

almost a glee gloating tone that the MAN ( the price ) didn't want Lori
basically she isn't good enough for the holy mighty MEN to pick her to be his forever and because of it she is an ultimate failure

you might think I'm reading too much into this but I notice a lot of these threads have the same tone , it isn't just with lori
pretty much every black or blackish female celeb, a lot of fonts low key imply no matter how pretty/accomplished/happy they are it means nothing if they aren't picked by a guy
they are basically projecting their own desperation of getting married and fear of not being able to
but it still irks me because it reeks misogyny

about lori it might seem incomprehensible for some fonts but some women genuinely aren't desperate or in a hurry to get married nor do they see it as a huge milestone or accomplishment
lori strikes me as the type who just wants to enjoy her life and freedom

let me say it again in other words for the thick heads
it's not like some women "fail" to get marriage and commitment they simply don't want it

Last edited:

sincere2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,504 1,884 855
Alleybux
Am I understanding that he is 35.. chose a beautiful woman a decade younger than him .. only to discover I guess that she was not mentally stimulating.. So his response to this discovery was to distance himself and hang out with the guys.. instead of.. umm talk to her? counseling? accept that's not what he wants and move on? She expressed her clear desire for marriage I guess? And he responded by sulking and playing with his phone? Then again instead of making a decision he allowed her daddy to pressure him? So he buys a house with no hint that he was moving for two? And while he continued to ruminate about what he was going to do.. Lori got fed up I guess? and decided this relationship wasn't for her and put out a press release and kept it moving? And he was shocked over this?

It's okay if I'm not reading this right.. But am I reading this right?

Michael? IS THIS THE REASON? lolol

FASHIONABLE

joue avee moi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,970 1,478 1,218
Alleybux

Oh, he cheated - that was his way of ending the relationship...

luvdc

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,696 3,958 1,927
Alleybux
Baby hairs only dated him a year and some change. He was working most time. I believe it was PR. It's convenient that Rocky movie was pushed back at the same time of their breakup.

Also too public. It was prolly exhausting posing for those pap photos.

Her services are no longer needed.
Screenshot_20220706-215928_Bing.jpg

Last edited:

southernares

uosɐǝs sǝᴉɹɐ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ
Reaction score
Reactions
153,976 5,017 445
Alleybux
I believe it.
I know someone he dated and that was the reason why they broke up as well. He has a fear of commitment supposedly.

Nutella

Single Guy of the Month
Reaction score
Reactions
148,544 6,964 1,088
Alleybux
As a 24 year old, why is the onus on her to match the maturity of a 35 year old guy? He's the idiot for expecting different and then wasting her time by giving her the run around when he knew she wanted more.

Your post makes him seem like the total opposite of the "good guy" you claim he is, OP. Thanks for the tea, I'm sipping.

hanamii

i don't negotiate with terrorists
Reaction score
Reactions
37,617 1,693 357
Alleybux
Oh, he cheated - that was his way of ending the relationship...
yea, he basically just sent out a bunch of subliminals & constantly disrespected her, instead of just breaking up. and then he finds the audacity to talk about her 'immaturity.'

He was just unhappy and didn't' know what to do
you sit her down & break up with her like the 35-year-old man you are MBJ smh.. he is not a nice guy, op. he is not a victim.

UtterlyChose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,548 2,458 1,597
Alleybux
I don’t believe she was too dumb for him. He’s dated airheads longer than he dated her. I think he just wasn’t feeling the relationship and wanted out. Too much shade from her side for me to believe she was the one who didn’t want commitment. I think she loved what the relationship with Michael did for her image. She wouldn’t just toss him away IMO
Something in the milk wasn’t clean with him