Michael Becky Jordan says his prom date was a ‘friend with benefits’

TheReal_Ness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,593 727 457
Alleybux
These shows are scripted

They plan what they are going to talk about so please stop acting like it was random

If you are so exhausted stay your ass out of them

Nah. If y’all asses weren’t so damn miserable, you wouldn’t be making these same threads in the first place. He’s ugly and can’t act according to y’all, so what difference does it make?

BlaqueBirds

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268,650 10,563 9,162
Alleybux
Nah. If y’all asses weren’t so damn miserable, you wouldn’t be making these same threads in the first place. He’s ugly and can’t act according to y’all, so what difference does it make?

You are obsessed with this man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and it has you talking out of your ass

I think he is decent looking and his acting is also decent. So who is yall

The truth is the truth I don't stalk him so I didn't know it was posted already, I saw it on youtube and shared it because it was cringy AF

He said what he said about black women and you can't change that or stop people from talking about it because you want to live in denial.

TheReal_Ness

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,593 727 457
Alleybux
You are obsessed with this man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and it has you talking out of your ass

I think he is decent looking and his acting is also decent. So who is yall

The truth is the truth I don't stalk him so I didn't know it was posted already, I saw it on youtube and shared it because it was cringy AF

He said what he said about black women and you can't change that or stop people from talking about it because you want to live in denial.

Girl stop. I’m obsessed yet you’re the idiot who made this thread? Please sit down. You sound unhinged as fµck and you don’t have to stalk because the sh!t literally was posted on this website already. You b!tches are weird. Don’t quote me again.

BlaqueBirds

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268,650 10,563 9,162
Alleybux
Girl stop. I’m obsessed yet you’re the idiot who made this thread? Please sit down. You sound unhinged as fµck and you don’t have to stalk because the sh!t literally was posted on this website already. You b!tches are weird. Don’t quote me again.

Lmaooooooo

tenor.gif

I'm unhinged and you in here frustrated, cursing and carrying on? lmaooo You are literally losing it, the definition of unhinged All over a man who finds you ugly AF lol You hate to see it

Yea I made a thread and? You sound silly

We are allowed to make threads on here, tahts kind of the point lmaoo clearly I didnt see this thread or I wouldnt have made another one. Its been merged and you are still mad. Idk why you are so triggered but you need to seek help

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,789 20,849 4,111
Alleybux
Ellen brought the pic up, yet folks acting as if this man himself posted the pic himself and brought this woman up. Just say y’all hate him and go. All these threads on the same sh!t is exhausting.
The show, host, and guest always plan the contents of the interview. They ask the guest what they want to promote, if they have any funny/interesting stories to tell, anything else they want to talk about. It’s possible that Ellen’s team found the photo, but they had to get Michael’s approval to discuss on air. Imagine if the girl had died, hurt MBJ in some way, or had accused him of something. They’re not just going to spring her on him in case it’s a sore subject or too risky to discuss.

It’s all planned.

Opaldiamondring

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,153 1,184 838
Alleybux
Honestly can we talk about Ellen bringing up "friends with benefits" though? She is tacky and tactless. I don't like her sense of humour at all.

Opaldiamondring

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,153 1,184 838
Alleybux
Did y’all watch the video? Im no MBJ stan, And have no dog in the fight but really y’all?

Y’all are worst than the tabloids taking a blip and turning it into a headline.
Agree. I am in no way a fan of this man's acting or his face (no offence) but he was baited into saying that by Ellen. Like c'mon.

QueenConsort

Formerly known as Born XX
Reaction score
Reactions
99,949 4,466 4,012
Alleybux
It's sh!t like this why I will never support this punk. I don't care how many black women he pretends to be attracted to.

He can fµck off. He is no Denzel, that's for sure.