Status
Not open for further replies.

GrowthInGod

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,468 297 238
Alleybux
Stepped in here for Michael Jackson/Evan Ross tea....I'll see myself out, thank you.

image1.jpg

34fy05c.jpg

2mmi7eq.jpg

10christ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
180 12 13
Alleybux
Stepped in here for Michael Jackson/Evan Ross tea....I'll see myself out, thank you.

image1.jpg

34fy05c.jpg

2mmi7eq.jpg

God knows i love a good Evan Ross/Michael tea but no, Evan confirmed as far as he knew he isn't MJ's son, plus, Evan favors Arnie. Now did MJ want Evan to be his son? That's a different story....

10christ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
180 12 13
Alleybux
Nah. I can't see Joe Jackson standing idly by while his star son married a woman with a child by Berry Gordy and two more by that Silberstein dude. It would've been gross and groomer-esque to me for Michael and Diana to get together, she knew him since he was a second grader, the publicity fall out on Diana would've been massive; being a "cougar" wasn't cool yet. Plus I feel like Diana's experience with Berry burnt her on black men for life; more than once Diana said Næss was the great love of her life.

Somewhat tangential, but what 80s/90s female artist in his age range could y'all see Michael with? Trying to imagine a Michael/Whitney coupling and I just can't see it lol. Maybe Michael and Toni Braxton? I think they have a lot in common in terms of musical family background l. Definitely not Anita Baker. Michael and Mariah would be super cute in their own damaged way. Michael and Erykah Badu would be really interesting, I think she'd bring out an indie side of Michael we've never really seen.

But I think that's part of Michael's attraction to her. He probably couldn't see himself with anyone else. He talked about how only she knew all of his dark, deep secrets and that she was his best friend. In his eyes, there probably wasn't another option

GrowthInGod

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,468 297 238
Alleybux
See Evan's "plausible deniability as-far-as-I-know" mess :e1_25: just does not hit the spot for me, tea wise, not even close. The King may have gone on to glory but there are alot of Jacksons still available for a cheek swab/saliva/hair sample, now the certainty of dna testing and results......that hits the spot.

7719.jpg

God knows i love a good Evan Ross/Michael tea but no, Evan confirmed as far as he knew he isn't MJ's son, plus, Evan favors Arnie. Now did MJ want Evan to be his son? That's a different story....

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
It's an interesting topic...but we will never know the whole truth to the story ...because anyone that knows will never say..it's about respect

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Larry King Live interview 1991. Diana discussion about MJ @5:20

[video]https://youtu.be/dztr388x6uo[/video]

diversity4soaps

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
60 1 2
Alleybux
Larry King Live interview 1991. Diana discussion about MJ @5:20

[video]https://youtu.be/dztr388x6uo[/video]

Thanks for posting this. Love how she side stepped a bit when talking about older Mike:highly_amused:

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Thanks for posting this. Love how she side stepped a bit when talking about older Mike:highly_amused:

And you know that's usually her angle when talking about Michael. She starts from the early days when he was a kid and mostly stays on that part of his life, but i don't ever recall her speaking more on him during the Wiz/OTW phase, when they were obviously more closer. She doesn't talk about him being featured on her specials in the 80s, them attending those award shows hand in hand together, the song he wrote for her or any of that. It's like she slides out of that subject every time to avoid saying too much. If only one of those interviewers had probed her more to speak about those specific moments and those damn intimate pictures! Wonder how she would spin that.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux

LOL, she's so obvious sometimes. Did you notice how bashful she got when she heard Michael's name? She was obviously still in love with him. But I as well as others think her always bringing up the fact she knew MJ when he was little was to 1 give an excuse to make MJ priority/beg for him and two, we all know it's used to throw people off. It seems like that's her go to defense mechanism.

The whole world knew they knew each other from the early days. There's really not a point to rehash that, but she kept rehashing it! I prefer when she casually mentions they've known each other for a long time, then she talks him "now".

But I LOL at how hard she reacted when Larry asked her "what is Diana Ross - Michael Jackson". There's no reason for her to have acted so surprised if Michael was just a friend/son. She thought she and her baby got found out about.

diversity4soaps

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
60 1 2
Alleybux
And you know that's usually her angle when talking about Michael. She starts from the early days when he was a kid and mostly stays on that part of his life, but i don't ever recall her speaking more on him during the Wiz/OTW phase, when they were obviously more closer. She doesn't talk about him being featured on her specials in the 80s, them attending those award shows hand in hand together, the song he wrote for her or any of that. It's like she slides out of that subject every time to avoid saying too much. If only one of those interviewers had probed her more to speak about those specific moments and those damn intimate pictures! Wonder how she would spin that.

I agree. I have yet to see her talk about that era with him. She automatically deflect to his younger times. That to me says a lot without really saying nothing:laugh 512x512:

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
I don't post here often but believe me, I am always around reading and checking out this thread.

It's so obvious, Michael and Diana's love for each other is endless and forever, I just love their love story so much.

Hopefully we would learn the truth of their REAL relationship someday, hopefully soon.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
I don't post here often but believe me, I am always around reading and checking out this thread.

It's so obvious, Michael and Diana's love for each other is endless and forever, I just love their love story so much.

Hopefully we would learn the truth of their REAL relationship someday, hopefully soon.

We see each other around! I try not to post as much either. But I will snag a ho for Ms Ross if need be! Lol. At least Michael has many people here defending him. I can breathe a little.

But I feel we're closer than ever to the truth with our theories. Can you believe at the beginning people's theories were just that Ms Ross led him on? Now everyone knows it was reciprocated. It was never one sided. Michael knew Ms Ross loved the hell out of him. And now are wondering WHAT happened versus blaming Ms Ross for everything without even knowing.

We're trying to fill in gaps now! And I feel we will get our answers. Maybe from Evan. He cracks a little more each month that goes by.

But I agree. The story of Michael and Diana is so wonderful and beautiful. I will NEVER get enough of it :love:

PS: There may be a LOT of new footage leaking soon of our favorite duo! Just keep your eyes open and continue to be patient.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
We see each other around! I try not to post as much either. But I will snag a ho for Ms Ross if need be! Lol. At least Michael has many people here defending him. I can breathe a little.

But I feel we're closer than ever to the truth with our theories. Can you believe at the beginning people's theories were just that Ms Ross led him on? Now everyone knows it was reciprocated. It was never one sided. Michael knew Ms Ross loved the hell out of him. And now are wondering WHAT happened versus blaming Ms Ross for everything without even knowing.

We're trying to fill in gaps now! And I feel we will get our answers. Maybe from Evan. He cracks a little more each month that goes by.

But I agree. The story of Michael and Diana is so wonderful and beautiful. I will NEVER get enough of it :love:

PS: There may be a LOT of new footage leaking soon of our favorite duo! Just keep your eyes open and continue to be patient.

What makes you think Evan will talk?

If i were to judge by his latest instagram posts then i would say he is digressing on some other shyt.

Even going as far as posting a pic of Michael and Liar Marie Pressedly

:disdain:

Evan is trolling big time.

I wonder if he ever comes on lsa though. I remember making a comment last year about how he doesn't post pics with Arne on instagram, now all of a sudden he's doing that. If I find out that he lurks on this site I am done.

TheUneditedMind

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
138 12 13
Alleybux
To be honest, I think she let Michael hit.
She was loose back in the day.

"I'm just trying to be the best man I can be and bring healing to this hurting world..."

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
What makes you think Evan will talk?

If i were to judge by his latest instagram posts then i would say he is digressing on some other shyt.

Even going as far as posting a pic of Michael and Liar Marie Pressedly

:disdain:

Evan is trolling big time.

I wonder if he ever comes on lsa though. I remember making a comment last year about how he doesn't post pics with Arne on instagram, now all of a sudden he's doing that. If I find out that he lurks on this site I am done.

lol, uh oh. He's deflecting I guess then. I'm not on instagram much so I only get wind on when he posts about his mama and da-... god father :laugh 512x512:

Kidding! But he slips up here and there. Someone just has to give him the chance to speak about it. When he's offered the chance to speak about Michael he goes for it! So someone needs to finally ask him about not just Michael, but his mom and Michael together.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lurked though. Other than the disrespectful posts about his mom, this thread is very informative! I know he wants the tea about his two favorite people! Especially about the stuff he wasn't yet alive to witness between the two.

I think he loves them together as much as we do.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
lol, uh oh. He's deflecting I guess then. I'm not on instagram much so I only get wind on when he posts about his mama and da-... god father :laugh 512x512:

Kidding! But he slips up here and there. Someone just has to give him the chance to speak about it. When he's offered the chance to speak about Michael he goes for it! So someone needs to finally ask him about not just Michael, but his mom and Michael together.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lurked though. Other than the disrespectful posts about his mom, this thread is very informative! I know he wants the tea about his two favorite people! Especially about the stuff he wasn't yet alive to witness between the two.

I think he loves them together as much as we do.

If Evan actually responded to us on here I'd lose it.

Do you think Diana is lonely?

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
If Evan actually responded to us on here I'd lose it.

Do you think Diana is lonely?

Yes and no. She has many children and grandbabies to keep her company and she loves them more than anything, but I really feel she is lonely past that. I don't get a sense of true happiness from her. It pains me a bit.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Yes and no. She has many children and grandbabies to keep her company and she loves them more than anything, but I really feel she is lonely past that. I don't get a sense of true happiness from her. It pains me a bit.

I feel the same way, ugh :(

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
I feel the same way, ugh :(

The woman has been through SO MUCH, but I really think losing Michael took the most out of her. She hasn't been the same since. And only God knows what else she's been through. She did an interview a month ago but much wasnt said.

What do you love about performing in Las Vegas? Do you still love to perform?

-Working in Las Vegas is a very special and unique gift. Each night, there are different audiences with people from all over the world. The Venetian is very glamorous, along with the beautiful theater. I am looking forward to coming back on Wednesday.

What memories from yesteryear always come back to you when you’re in Las Vegas?

-The Motown days with the Motown memories.

Do you remember your emotions from the first Las Vegas show?

-Yes. It was so much fun — and fear!

And when you returned to be a solo star?

-Yes. It was so much fear — and fun!

Are you able to sneak out to go shopping or dining while here?

-Actually, I like to play blackjack.

This is the third of your nine-show residencies. What has been your reaction to them? Anything surprise you?

-With the different audiences every night, I love looking at their faces and watching them sing along to the songs. I see their beautiful smiles. The energy with the audience and in the room is beautiful and inspiring.

Can we expect more nine-show residencies? If so, when?

-If you need me, call me!

Looking back to those very early years at Motown as depicted in Broadway’s “Motown: The Musical,” do you pinch yourself at how far you’ve come and lasted since those very early days?

-I’m still pinching myself. It’s nice to still be here. I’m so thankful.

Any changes to these new nine shows from your two previous visits? New costumes? You always look so fabulous!

-I like dancing in the light. I love beautiful fashions and big hair.

Has music — and the songs — changed since you started out? If so, how? For better or worse? Do you have a favorite song in the show?

-There are so many favorites, I try to flip them up each night. I always think of the great songwriters when performing the songs. I love change. I love the expansion of life. To me, it all gets better. The better it gets, the better it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.