Reactions
29,291 273 227
Alleybux
It probably had her scent on it too.

tenor.gif

Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
What about the special on OWN that Diana Ross and Berry Gordy did about how in love they were...how does that tie into her and MJ romance.

Reactions
29,291 273 227
Alleybux
What about the special on OWN that Diana Ross and Berry Gordy did about how in love they were...how does that tie into her and MJ romance.
Her and Barry were in love at one point. That ended with her marriage to Rob. There was a post that addressed this earlier in the thread but the gist was Diana was always the Michael in her relationships. I.e. she was the one head over heels and she gravitated to older more mature men.

With Michael it was a total flipped script she was the mature grounded person and he was head over heels. I don't think she was ever 100 percent comfortable with that dynamic which is why she ran to Arne IMO.

Reactions
2,484 2
Alleybux

She did loved Berry at some point in her life no one ever doubted that, but that ended after she married Chudney and Tracee dad. As for her and MJ, even though she was married to Arne she was still sneaking around seeing him whenever she can.

Last edited:
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
Her and Barry were in love at one point. That ended with her marriage to Rob. There was a post that addressed this earlier in the thread but the gist was Diana was always the Michael in her relationships. I.e. she was the one head over heels and she gravitated to older more mature men.

With Michael it was a total flipped script she was the mature grounded person and he was head over heels. I don't think she was ever 100 percent comfortable with that dynamic which is why she ran to Arne IMO.
thanks for explaining. she was still very selish.

Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
She did loved Berry at some point in her life no one ever doubted that, but that ended after she married Chudney and Tracee dad. As for her and MJ, even though she was married to Arne she was still sneaking around seeing him whenever she can.
I feel its disrespectful to MJ for her to do that OWN special why she aint claiming MJ? I think she was till cheating with Berry after she got married to Rob. Its her MO.

Reactions
2,484 2
Alleybux
Every time I hear MJ, Diana, and Berry in same post I can’t help but to think of this photo.:LOL:
0D1809DA-D87D-4FFF-AE2F-F87F3930E9C5.jpeg

Diana: Berry who?

Last edited:
Reactions
1,914 11 5
Alleybux
LaMichael always cracks me up! Love how Evans doesn’t seem to mind people saying stuff like that lol

Does anyone know why Evans goes by Ross and not his father’s last name? This is giving me the B. Howard creeps lol

People say it’s because In the beginning of his career it made more sense to go with Ross instead of Naess. Chudney and Tracee go by Ross awell. What I’d like to know is if Evan has just done that for his career or wether he changed it legally to Ross. Because if he changed it legally that would be more sketchy

Edit: now that I think about it Evans daughter and wife also have the last name Ross. And Evans brother Ross has two children both go by Naess and so does his wife. Chudney goes by Ross publicly , but her child has her fathers name, Rhonda goes by Ross-Kendrick and her children’s last names are Kendrick. And Tracee isn’t married nor has children. So it’s really weird that out of Diana’s 3 other children who have family’s Evan and his wife and children are the only ones who go by Ross

Last edited:
Reactions
1,374 6 23
Alleybux
People say it’s because In the beginning of his career it made more sense to go with Ross instead of Naess. Chudney and Tracee go by Ross awell. What I’d like to know is if Evan has just done that for his career or wether he changed it legally to Ross. Because if he changed it legally that would be more sketchy

Edit: now that I think about it Evans daughter and wife also have the last name Ross. And Evans brother Ross has two children both go by Naess and so does his wife. Chudney goes by Ross publicly , but her child has her fathers name, Rhonda goes by Ross-Kendrick and her children’s last names are Kendrick. And Tracee isn’t married nor has children. So it’s really weird that out of Diana’s 3 other children who have family’s Evan and his wife and children are the only ones who go by Ross
LOL dirty Diana at it again Evan is not Mr Naess child, he does not look biracial like his brother I think he is Mj's son.period.

Reactions
1,914 11 5
Alleybux
LOL dirty Diana at it again Evan is not Mr Naess child, he does not look biracial like his brother I think he is Mj's son.period.

Finally someone on LSA who at least acknowledges its possible. I think there is a big possibility. I don’t think he looks like Naess either. What are the odds that Diana created a child with a Norwegian Man and it popped out to look like Michael Jackson out of all the people in the world. Evan favors other members of the jacksons too more than he favors his brother or the Naess family

Out-earning ALL your faves from Forest Lawn
Reactions
192,409 4,275 8,588
Alleybux
Finally someone on LSA who at least acknowledges its possible. I think there is a big possibility. I don’t think he looks like Naess either. What are the odds that Diana created a child with a Norwegian Man and it popped out to look like Michael Jackson out of all the people in the world. Evan favors other members of the jacksons too more than he favors his brother or the Naess family

Pics of Evan as a young child:

upload_2020-9-3_17-57-41.jpeg

upload_2020-9-3_17-57-58.jpeg

upload_2020-9-3_17-59-12.jpeg

That is a biracial child and you can tell by the hair. There is no way 2 black people are going to create a child with that hair type. No way.

Reactions
1,914 11 5
Alleybux

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Roommates Podcast
I didn’t know they had their own thread! There’s something about that guy that I do not like. He’s such a two face. When he’s with other men like...
1st vaccinations on children as young as 12 take place in Georgia
OKAY!? But did you have to groan me? You couldn't had just pressed skeptical and quoted & went on about your day? Did I hurt your feelings...
The White Slums Of South Africa
It’s wrong but when I was a child we used to laugh at white beggars For me it was Indian cobblers, didn't laugh but was perplexed as to why they...
UPDATE Falynn Guobadia proposes to her secret boo? Looks like the video is old.
wtf is going on? Sh*t I thought the thread would be about her proposing to a woman because why would you propose to a man? So when he's on some...
What would you do if you had a bug in your ear - for MONTHS!
I remember when I was a teen and I was outside the house, a flying insect flew into my ear. I had to use home remedy to get it out.
MoneyBagg Yo Bone Structure Unappreciation Thread—Worst Bone Structure in History?
Your face funny built too? So you are equally lame and immature, it seems.
Atlanta Is Black People's Heaven!!!!
It's very good! You can find a husband down here. A straight one?
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Wait, did she really DM Connie saying that? i wanna see the dm or do we gotta pay for it in close friends lol
New moon in Taurus
Can the Orishas be on the same table with offerings? There are no offerings on my table. I’d never photograph an offering or altar. This was just...
Top Bottom