Michael Jackson and Diana Ross thread part III

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Les Twins Tea anyone???
Unlike your children at least mine can READ bitch Can he? You sure? You don't think mine can read?? You funny as fuck.
Guy from tinder refuses to share social media information
When I was single if I can’t verify you on LinkedIn, IG or Facebook that’s a red flag. Everybody has some form of social media these days and I...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I had a bit of an epiphany this morning. Lovely forum members...we must have patience. We are dealing with two narcissists in this relationship...
Is John Boyega dating Love and Hip Hop New York star Maggie Carrie?
Wait Damson is for the streets, too?? Lmao I feel like, yes. He is for the streets lol
A man asked me what my love language is. I told him receiving gifts and he called me materialistic
I agree. Sorry but you guys are ridiculous. You did sound like you were looking for a sugar daddy and most men aren’t looking to be a woman...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
You think whites have discussions about Europe and say well Eastern Europeans are admixed or Southern Europeans are admixed???? NO Um yes...
Kenya states non negotiable close of 30 year old Somalian Refugee camp as a national security threat
Someone here was adamant, Kenya was dependent financially on the two camps & wouldn't dare to close them. Where will the refugees be relocated...
Top Bottom