Quantcast

Michael Jackson and Diana Ross thread part III

River Phoenix

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,518 1,230 2,264
Alleybux
again where is the PROOF, beyond a reasonable doubt that Diana abused him?
I for one don't believe that Mike feelings for Diana was platonic, nor do I believe that he would lose time by dedicating his life confessing his love towards her if she didn't have a huge effect on him. I believe they shared something personal that she will not disclose.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
I for one don't believe that Mike feelings for Diana was platonic, nor do I believe that he would lose time by dedicating his life confessing his love towards her if she didn't have a huge effect on him. I believe they shared something personal that she will not disclose.

This. That's the only thing that makes sense with everything we know.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux

Exactly, something personal that will not be disclosed and has never been disclosed, just innuendo

nakita4568l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 124 95
Alleybux
@sumney We have the same theory omg!!!! Pretty much from top to bottom.

Except I truly think he lost it to Diana during The Wiz. The music Michael began to write around then was xesually charged. 2 of the 4 songs on the Off The Wall album that he wrote were xesual. But romantically speaking, I don't think there was much of that, so I def agree. They had fun but it was nothing serious seemingly. Michael had what, 3 girlfriends during this time period? And that's just 3 that we know of. I think that's probably a reason Diana went with Ryan Oneil, the father of one of his girlfriends, Tatum.

I don't think she reciprocated immediately, agreed. Well, not on purpose. I think she had feelings of being in love and when things get hot you kind of "surrender". I don't blame her for this at all. And they were with each other 24/7 for about 6 months. If they could resist one another the whole time in that situation, I'd be beyond shocked.

In 1980/1981 Michael in general just exuded xes and confidence. His skin cleared and he had just broken out on his own. Maybe that's when Diana decided to give him a chance to be her man, not just xesually speaking. He was taking responsibility of his life and showing he can handle his business like a man. I think they explored themselves more around this time. Notable that right after 1981, he started claiming he wanted to marry her. I think from then on they had a serious no label relationship.

Late 84 - 85 I agree something had to have happened. I don't feel it completely tore them apart but they definitely were on and off romantically. Still highly in love, but possibly a bit torn due to something.

86 / 87 I'm not sure if they were close again that soon, because at this point Diana would invite Michael to different events and he would downright refuse, and vise versa (Diana was a no show to some events too, Jamilla and I found out). Diana was so hurt in return at this point, but I think by the time she went on tour 1989, they were good. She somehow acquired the rights to use Dirty Diana to open her shows, so Michael had to have been okay with her by then.

So that's how I'm guessing the magic of the 1990's happened. A seed was planted right before the 90's and it reflects the poem!!

"I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace." - 1992.
MJ did not have 3 girlfriends during that time….he never claimed Stephanie and Tatum was a little girl. You’re trying to justify Diana being a hoe. Whatever dating you claim MJ had with whatever “3 girlfriends” they are is not comparable as Diana living and sleeping with gene Simmons……

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
No proof of Mya and MJ neither but you seemed to ship them……Diana and MJ is more context clues then all the so called girls he might’ve dated

And there never will be any proof because that's what Michael preferred, no matter how much you dig, you are NOT going to find anything. And don't worry about how I know or use reverse psychology because it won't work on me.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
MJ did not have 3 girlfriends during that time….he never claimed Stephanie and Tatum was a little girl. You’re trying to justify Diana being a hoe. Whatever dating you claim MJ had with whatever “3 girlfriends” they are is not comparable as Diana living and sleeping with gene Simmons……

WTF is wrong with you? How are you going to call someone a hoe that you don't even know? That "hoe" he left his children to when in his will. Not once has she disrespected Michael to the press.

I'm not even acknowledging your ignorant ass no more

nakita4568l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 124 95
Alleybux
WTF is wrong with you? How are you going to call someone a hoe that you don't even know? That "hoe" he left his children to when in his will. Not once has she disrespected Michael to the press.

I'm not even acknowledging your ignorant ass no more
Well her actions says otherwise…..sleeping with 3 married men ( Brian holland, Smokey and Eddie Kendrick’s) sleeping with you friends man( gene Simmons) I would call that at least more nicer terms a hoe.

marie1995

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
298 17 3
Alleybux
You know what's also heartbreaking regarding MJ and Diana ? that they never had a true duet with each other. A real love ballad.

I know that they have the song "Easy on down the road" from their movie "The Wiz" and this strange "love song" album featuring their solo songs...

There's also only "Eaten alive" by diana ross with Michael's voice in the background, but it's still not really a duet.

Last edited:

marie1995

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
298 17 3
Alleybux
I suddenly thought about diana and her side of the story again... Like, there's this big mystery about her reasons to leave MJ behind and marry Arne Naes, but I think at the end her decision to marry him was probably more motivated by reasons most people go through - she just wanted to find someone to settle down with.
Diana herself told in interviews that she has to do what works, regarding Arne.

As much as she loves Michael (and she still does), she probably figured out that he was not the "one" to marry. But I really dislike how she handled this. She should have told MJ in person and make him understand why she does what she does, so that he doesn't get the wrong idea about her.

Michael's and Diana's story is beautiful and tragic. This is some kind of Star crossed- lovers stuff... they are fated to be, but not destined to be.

Btw. Do you think the biopic of Michael, they are right now filming, will touch the relationship of MichaelDiana in a more detailed way? Like the truth from MJ' POV?

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
I suddenly thought about diana and her side of the story again... Like, there's this big mystery about her reasons to leave MJ behind and marry Arne Naes, but I think at the end her decision to marry him was probably more motivated by reasons most people go through - she just wanted to find someone to settle down with.
Diana herself told in interviews that she has to do what works, regarding Arne.

As much as she loves Michael (and she still does), she probably figured out that he was not the "one" to marry. But I really dislike how she handled this. She should have told MJ in person and make him understand why she does what she does, so that he doesn't get the wrong idea about her.

Michael's and Diana's story is beautiful and tragic. This is some kind of Star crossed- lovers stuff... they are fated to be, but not destined to be.

Btw. Do you think the biopic of Michael, they are right now filming, will touch the relationship of MichaelDiana in a more detailed way? Like the truth from MJ' POV?

Diana was dead wrong on how she handled that. I also wonder how deep they will go into this in the film, if they even address it at all. If they do, it's going to be a touchy subject for sure.

Your Faves Fav.

NO LIES TOLD
Reaction score
Reactions
144,274 4,636 4,906
Alleybux
Diana posted this on her website not too long ago.

IMG_2175.jpeg

VIDEO: