Quantcast

Michael Jackson and Diana Ross thread part III

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
Is this about Diana Ross? If so, this is the sweetest thing!!!! :love: "You are my Cindrella"

bdfcf14f39a0d62d0650a757689550f1.jpg

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
Either her or Princess Diana?

Do you know when he created this?

I do not! I never saw it before and it was posted on twitter in a thread! I'm sure I can find out though.

Also I have to message you soon! :love: You're gonna love this!

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
I do not! I never saw it before and it was posted on twitter in a thread! I'm sure I can find out though.

Not sure it's Diana Ross though, as the lady in the photo seems like a white woman or rather than a black woman or is it, don't know, shrug!!!!! It would be great if it's about Diana Ross though.

What message have you got to share? I would love to know about it as well:laugh 512x512:

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux

Okay :dancinglock:

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
Not sure it's Diana Ross though, as the lady in the photo seems like a white woman or rather than a black woman or is it, don't know, shrug!!!!! It would be great if it's about Diana Ross though.

What message have you got to share? I would love to know about it as well:laugh 512x512:

That's Cinderella LOL. Michael loves him some Disney, and knows Ms Ross does as well. Unfortunately at that time there weren't any black princesses.

And the message is about something she only really knows. I only said it out here to remind myself to message her when I get the chance! lol. I could possibly tell you though. :douga25: I know you loooooove Ms Ross too.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
That's Cinderella LOL. Michael loves him some Disney, and knows Ms Ross does as well. Unfortunately at that time there weren't any black princesses.

And the message is about something she only really knows. I only said it out here to remind myself to message her when I get the chance! lol. I could possibly tell you though. :douga25: I know you loooooove Ms Ross too.

Can you please tell me as well lol? I'm great at keeping secrets.

It's been a while since I posted in this thread, but I check back regularly for updates. I'm very invested in MJ/DR tea lol.

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux

Oh, I get it now, you are right, it could very well referring to Diana Ross, as she loves Disney as well, if so that is sooooooo very sweet😍

vbrockin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,807 14 3
Alleybux
LOL, she's so obvious sometimes. Did you notice how bashful she got when she heard Michael's name? She was obviously still in love with him. But I as well as others think her always bringing up the fact she knew MJ when he was little was to 1 give an excuse to make MJ priority/beg for him and two, we all know it's used to throw people off. It seems like that's her go to defense mechanism.

The whole world knew they knew each other from the early days. There's really not a point to rehash that, but she kept rehashing it! I prefer when she casually mentions they've known each other for a long time, then she talks him "now".

But I LOL at how hard she reacted when Larry asked her "what is Diana Ross - Michael Jackson". There's no reason for her to have acted so surprised if Michael was just a friend/son. She thought she and her baby got found out about.

Yes, her face was like " Oh My God, Larry is going to reveal our secret love?" What's with the face Diana?

Maggy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
440 25 38
Alleybux
Diana Ross is single ? Who was her late boyfriend?

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
I always wondered why Diana hasn't toured in the UK for a while, someone close to her, confirmed it was due to her loyalty to Michael, here is what he said, it's a long post but I just posted the MJ part.

The following was from what Diana personally told me and I also heard it from a very reliable source as well. (her manager).

She does not tour Europe, I am told, because during talks for summer 2010 tour, the promoter said something(s) heinous and horrible to Miss Ross about Michael Jackson shortly after his passing and she evaporated and totally tear into him (the promoter) - and, I am told, once that happens, you never get a second chance with her. Perhaps Bluerock (her manager might know more about this) I worked for two promoters, when I was at Illinois State and maintained those contacts and now I know the real reason and now have verifiable, major insight about why Diana hasn't toured Europe since 2010.

Only a true friend of MJ would sacrifice her Europe for him and I believe Diana was that true friend.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
@dynamite_diana

This is the sweetest thing!!! Thank you for sharing. She was always fiercely loyal and protective of her baby! :love:

ETA: could you open your PMs for me so we can speak privately?

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,303 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
I always wondered why Diana hasn't toured in the UK for a while, someone close to her, confirmed it was due to her loyalty to Michael, here is what he said, it's a long post but I just posted the MJ part.

The following was from what Diana personally told me and I also heard it from a very reliable source as well. (her manager).

She does not tour Europe, I am told, because during talks for summer 2010 tour, the promoter said something(s) heinous and horrible to Miss Ross about Michael Jackson shortly after his passing and she evaporated and totally tear into him (the promoter) - and, I am told, once that happens, you never get a second chance with her. Perhaps Bluerock (her manager might know more about this) I worked for two promoters, when I was at Illinois State and maintained those contacts and now I know the real reason and now have verifiable, major insight about why Diana hasn't toured Europe since 2010.

Only a true friend of MJ would sacrifice her Europe for him and I believe Diana was that true friend.

So Diana is sacrificing coins to uphold Mike's honor, even in his death? She's a real one. A true ride or die.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
Is anyone familiar with that "Taylor Sara" chick on youtube who spreads crap about Michael and Diana? She has spread many lies on youtube, stuff like saying Diana admitted to showering with Michael (I wish, but she has NO proof), and that The Wiz press confrence photos took place in 1975 and that they were on a date and he was underage. She even said something on the lines of she read an article that Diana french kissed MJ in a limo at the golden globes when he was 17. They didn't even go together at 17 and she was married with a newborn when they went. She's a nutjob. And you can't tell her anything or she'll call you out of your name and go on a tangent.

And she'll never give you receipts of any of her claims. She'll ignore you.

She made a stupid blog and one of her comments were "Her [Diana Ross] twitter recently said: "I miss my baby, I miss my LOVER!".

We all know this NEVER happened. LSA would've broken had Diana actually tweeted that.

So why blatantly lie? Some people are just crazy.

I'm saying all this to say beware of her to all those who do love Michael and Diana together. She gets dates wrong to accuse Diana of being inappropriate with MJ underage, creates false stories, and now she's branching her lies out to blogs and recruiting people to read her bµllsh!t. I wish she would stop, so that's why I'm warning you all. Half of what she says is very offensive.

She needs to learn that there's no need to lie and make things up about their affair when there's more than enough substance there to make a plausible conclusion that they had one. Even using Michael and Diana's own words. We got countless threads here worth of good solid stuff, none of it made up.

Sorry I had to rant, 'cos she's getting on my last nerve :cry 512x512:

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
Is anyone familiar with that "Taylor Sara" chick on youtube who spreads crap about Michael and Diana? She has spread many lies on youtube, stuff like saying Diana admitted to showering with Michael (I wish, but she has NO proof), and that The Wiz press confrence photos took place in 1975 and that they were on a date and he was underage. She even said something on the lines of she read an article that Diana french kissed MJ in a limo at the golden globes when he was 17. They didn't even go together at 17 and she was married with a newborn when they went. She's a nutjob. And you can't tell her anything or she'll call you out of your name and go on a tangent.

And she'll never give you receipts of any of her claims. She'll ignore you.

She made a stupid blog and one of her comments were "Her [Diana Ross] twitter recently said: "I miss my baby, I miss my LOVER!".

We all know this NEVER happened. LSA would've broken had Diana actually tweeted that.

So why blatantly lie? Some people are just crazy.

I'm saying all this to say beware of her to all those who do love Michael and Diana together. She gets dates wrong to accuse Diana of being inappropriate with MJ underage, creates false stories, and now she's branching her lies out to blogs and recruiting people to read her bµllsh!t. I wish she would stop, so that's why I'm warning you all. Half of what she says is very offensive.

She needs to learn that there's no need to lie and make things up about their affair when there's more than enough substance there to make a plausible conclusion that they had one. Even using Michael and Diana's own words. We got countless threads here worth of good solid stuff, none of it made up.

Sorry I had to rant, 'cos she's getting on my last nerve :cry 512x512:

I have come across this Taylor Sara on YouTube, you are right she does say a lot of bµllsh!t about Michael and Diana on there, I just laugh at most of what she's posted because I know they are bull.

I actually ask her to send her e-mail to me, when I did not receive a reply from her, I actually sent my e-mail to her, telling her to e-mail me but she ignored that as well, so I just gave up, there's no point in replying to her cause then she starts calling you names, saying you are a MJ & DR hater.

When I first read her comments, I wondered how she knew about all that, I believed her at first but as time goes, her story became more ridiculous, then I realise they are just made up.

Maybe in her head she thinks they are true but in reality they are just mostly crap, she goes to too much effort in wanting people to believe MJ & DR were lovers but like you said she doesn't have to make up these stuff to believe that they had an affair, all the evidence is there.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
I just received this.

733dc140b7d1370a58859c4481d6a4b0.jpg

ed98795cade7a17707ac12e3ba6bf309.jpg

Here's the translation I received from the woman who sent me this:

"So Thomas Bahler talked about Ease On Down The Road because he produced it with Quincy. He said the reason why Michael wanted to be part of The Wiz is because he was in love with Diana. So anyway he was talking about the day they were recording Ease On Down The Road. Diana and Michael were supposed to arrive at the studio at 2pm. He said Michael was on time as usual but Diana was late. When he asked Michael where was Diana, Michael was just like "I don't watch her every movement." And when she was finally there, an hour and a half later, she had a mark on her face and something was obviously bothering her. She was not in a good mood and she was pointing at Thomas Bahler like "where's Quincy ??? Who are you??". Thomas Bahler said Michael told Diana "I've been working with Thomas for years everything is fine". ETA Michael's exact words were "Oh Diana, Tommy is great, we've been working together for years, you're gonna love him" :love: :love: :love: So then Michael and Diana went to the recording room and Thomas Bahler said he was surprised because Diana was not really nice to Michael. They started to record their parts but it was really bad. Not because of their voices but there was just something wrong, there was no energy and Diana was just not in the mood. So Thomas Bahler stopped the recording session and told them they were going to do it another day. Diana wasn't too pleased but she agreed because she knew there was something wrong. Michael just told him that he was really sorry.
Thomas Bahler said they postponed the recording session and they agreed to come back later in the week. He said Michael and Diana arrived together and right on time two days later, they were in great spirits and they recorded the song in just one take and it was amazing. He said Diana was wonderful etc.
He said he wasn't surprised they were able to sing it in one take cause they already did it for the movie. So I guess this event took place after the shooting of the Wiz ? They probably needed to record the song again for a single release..."

The fact they possibly had an argument is so cute to me! So stinking adorable. And the fact two days later they were fine and back to their magic makes me happy. They arrived to the next session together.

It makes me happy Thomas knew Michael was in love with Diana. It's so obvious.

But I wonder what was going on, because it's not like Diana to ever be late. EVER. And I also wonder what was bothering her, and why she had a mark on her face??? That's so alarming to me and it pisses me off. I know Michael would never do that, so maybe one of her babies scratched her on accident? Or was Ryan abusive?

Anyways, Michael seemed bummed, but you can see he cared about her anyways because he assured her everything was alright. That's so sweet and tender to me.

This is after The Wiz, recording the single apparently. Any theories?

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
What I think happened is that something bad happened to Ms Ross and she may have took it out on everyone including her baby before & during the session.

Then maybe when she cooled off they spoke and she made it up to him somehow.

etoile37

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,690 63 63
Alleybux
Thomas Bahler said he was surprised because Diana was not really nice to Michael.

I would rather translate that part as: "She was nice to him, but not overly, and not in the way I expected anyway."

From what he describes, I don't think she was angry at Michael. Seems like she was just in a bad mood that day and tried to be nice with Michael but you could still feel her bad mood.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
I would rather translate that part as: "She was nice to him, but not overly, and not in the way I expected anyway."

From what he describes, I don't think she was angry at Michael. Seems like she was just in a bad mood that day and tried to be nice with Michael but you could still feel her bad mood.

Yeah that's what he meant. The woman who translated it did it quickly and paraphrased a lot. She cleared some things up after I posted it.

You're completely right.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

Yes that is Diana Ross in the photo she was very light skinned in those years... I heard rumours recently that she used to lighten her already light skin

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

Yes that is Diana Ross in the photo she was very light skinned in those years... I heard rumours recently that she used to lighten her already light skin

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
8a0d7a06035c900364bef258722f9891.jpg

Can anyone translate?

Damn this tea is good!!! Lol I can't translate but I assume that they are saying she is dirty Diana ; she is the one the song dirty Diana is about. Its 2017 everyone knows this by now.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
And that rumor would be false.

The lies you tell! Its the Hollyweird way of life everyone gets lighter Nicki minaj, a lot of celebs and TV anchors even white ones lighten their skin. So its possible she did it especially in her time period where darker skinned black women were not accepted in the mainstream.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
The lies you tell! Its the Hollyweird way of life everyone gets lighter Nicki minaj, a lot of celebs and TV anchors even white ones lighten their skin. So its possible she did it especially in her time period where darker skinned black women were not accepted in the mainstream.

Please show me the bleach.

Diana through the years. People love to assume she is & was dark skinned but she's never been dark lol. Film was not made for black skin, so if you do see her looking like a bronzed goddess, it's because of that. But she has been the same color forever. And if you see a slight variation, EVERYONE gets lighter and darker through the year and seasons.

563de966da561bc092e3743879e6ba32.jpg

a835df111410237302644b85344d7662.jpg

Ms Ross with no makeup. She has never been dark.

ea1a1a2203bb388112c8eba8e859610d.jpg

a25560bf6c38c80df5b9829417c3205f.jpg

1878f4cbe1cf2cdf25d00d0c1edfc0f9.jpg

3402363f3800cc1823b31a4d8d0ca9f9.jpg

f9a1fc8673cdbc83c96d4bcb611776a3.jpg

Ms Ross is the one on the left.

b4606f28ba46ba9c76bcc26065f2c2e4.jpg

So please let that bleaching rumor go. LSA is trying to stamp that crap on her legacy, when in reality it's not true. Like most of what LSA says about this woman.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Please show me the bleach.

Diana through the years. People love to assume she is & was dark skinned but she's never been dark lol. Film was not made for black skin, so if you do see her looking like a bronzed goddess, it's because of that. But she has been the same color forever. And if you see a slight variation, EVERYONE gets lighter and darker through the year and seasons.

563de966da561bc092e3743879e6ba32.jpg

a835df111410237302644b85344d7662.jpg

Ms Ross with no makeup. She has never been dark.

ea1a1a2203bb388112c8eba8e859610d.jpg

a25560bf6c38c80df5b9829417c3205f.jpg

1878f4cbe1cf2cdf25d00d0c1edfc0f9.jpg

3402363f3800cc1823b31a4d8d0ca9f9.jpg

f9a1fc8673cdbc83c96d4bcb611776a3.jpg

Ms Ross is the one on the left.

b4606f28ba46ba9c76bcc26065f2c2e4.jpg

So please let that bleaching rumor go. LSA is trying to stamp that crap on her legacy, when in reality it's not true. Like most of what LSA says about this woman.

I never said she was dark skinned! Light skinned people bleach as well. A hit dog will holla! I will stick with my opinion you can keep yours.

Bobbysherrit

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
39 3
Alleybux
I just received this.

733dc140b7d1370a58859c4481d6a4b0.jpg

ed98795cade7a17707ac12e3ba6bf309.jpg

Here's the translation I received from the woman who sent me this:

"So Thomas Bahler talked about Ease On Down The Road because he produced it with Quincy. He said the reason why Michael wanted to be part of The Wiz is because he was in love with Diana. So anyway he was talking about the day they were recording Ease On Down The Road. Diana and Michael were supposed to arrive at the studio at 2pm. He said Michael was on time as usual but Diana was late. When he asked Michael where was Diana, Michael was just like "I don't watch her every movement." And when she was finally there, an hour and a half later, she had a mark on her face and something was obviously bothering her. She was not in a good mood and she was pointing at Thomas Bahler like "where's Quincy ??? Who are you??". Thomas Bahler said Michael told Diana "I've been working with Thomas for years everything is fine". ETA Michael's exact words were "Oh Diana, Tommy is great, we've been working together for years, you're gonna love him" :love: :love: :love: So then Michael and Diana went to the recording room and Thomas Bahler said he was surprised because Diana was not really nice to Michael. They started to record their parts but it was really bad. Not because of their voices but there was just something wrong, there was no energy and Diana was just not in the mood. So Thomas Bahler stopped the recording session and told them they were going to do it another day. Diana wasn't too pleased but she agreed because she knew there was something wrong. Michael just told him that he was really sorry.
Thomas Bahler said they postponed the recording session and they agreed to come back later in the week. He said Michael and Diana arrived together and right on time two days later, they were in great spirits and they recorded the song in just one take and it was amazing. He said Diana was wonderful etc.
He said he wasn't surprised they were able to sing it in one take cause they already did it for the movie. So I guess this event took place after the shooting of the Wiz ? They probably needed to record the song again for a single release..."

The fact they possibly had an argument is so cute to me! So stinking adorable. And the fact two days later they were fine and back to their magic makes me happy. They arrived to the next session together.

It makes me happy Thomas knew Michael was in love with Diana. It's so obvious.

But I wonder what was going on, because it's not like Diana to ever be late. EVER. And I also wonder what was bothering her, and why she had a mark on her face??? That's so alarming to me and it pisses me off. I know Michael would never do that, so maybe one of her babies scratched her on accident? Or was Ryan abusive?

Anyways, Michael seemed bummed, but you can see he cared about her anyways because he assured her everything was alright. That's so sweet and tender to me.

This is after The Wiz, recording the single apparently. Any theories?

Wow I didn't k,ow that, the translation is pretty good. That's sweet to know two days later they came together, I'm sure they had time to share some close moments.

vbrockin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,807 14 3
Alleybux
You be surprise what when on with those two behind close doors. Diana just seems like she was in a bad mood, like something was bothering her and she was taking it out on others. I do it all the time, but then I come back and realize my mistakes and apologize.
It amazes me still everybody around them continues the same tune when it comes to Michael love for Diana. There is no, if, but, or maybe about his love for her anymore . It seal the deal.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
I just received these screenshots. That "Taylor Sara" chick is a complete NUT! Look at the crap she's spreading on a blog.

These edits she's claiming are Michael's are by my friend who ran the 40 years tumblr, not Michael's diary.

c64c04b49244931f1b755d87684418d6.jpg
589ffa97aeeadfc7c98bbe65b3a17d4d.jpg
cfc0ef897cdd66f3ae4019b59c3747d8.jpg

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
Damn, the more I read twitters and stuff, the more I think a lot of people have deep mental issues.
It's really obvious those are from Tumblr lol

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
Damn, the more I read twitters and stuff, the more I think a lot of people have deep mental issues.
It's really obvious those are from Tumblr lol

Very deep issues. And the fact she's recruiting people to read this crap makes my blood boil.