Michael Jackson and Tatiana Kiss(lmao!)

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
OK so I'm late but this kiss is too short for her to still be in love with MJ and not getting married, and she should move on the kiss is older than me so :waiting:

Anyway I hollered when I saw this, this is the kiss that has been talked about for more than 20 years?!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjYw553ZHSw&feature=g-all-lik"]The Kiss! - YouTube[/ame]
I made a thread because of the hype:laugh:

Here kitty kitty
Reactions
58,068 317 173
Alleybux
Bitches been waiting over 20 years to see this footage, and it turned out to be a 5 second kiss lol... But boy Tatiana was sprung, did you see that big ass grin on that girl's face after she kissed him :dead:

tumblr_mc7svpZdu71qdo16co1_500.gif

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
Bitches been waiting over 20 years to see this footage, and it turned out to be a 5 second kiss lol... But boy Tatiana was sprung, did you see that big ass grin on that girl's face after she kissed him :dead:
she was acting like he proposed marriage:dead:

Reactions
6,019 129 96
Alleybux
iont blame her...if i would have gotten a thrashing by the force, i'd be a crazy bitch for the rest of my life...so a simple kiss from this beautiful creature of a man left her measmurized for 20+ yrs, she probably ain't washed her lips since then either.

i don't blame you boo.

Mike was simply amazing

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
iont blame her...if i would have gotten a thrashing by the force, i'd be a crazy bitch for the rest of my life...so a simple kiss from this beautiful creature of a man left her measmurized for 20+ yrs, she probably ain't washed her lips since then either.

i don't blame you boo.

Mike was simply amazing

I would be happy too but releasing books and not getting married?
tumblr_lzvm4mQMzS1qa6lp8.gif

I'm the King of Sorrow
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
91,325 350 86
Alleybux
What a let down...

No wonder why she cuckoo, that girl probably eff up her chances to get the force for a 5 second peck on the damn mouth. I mean if you going to go for it, use tongue. :mad:

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
What a let down...

No wonder why she cuckoo, that girl probably eff up her chances to get the force for a 5 second peck on the damn mouth. I mean if you going to go for it, use tongue. :mad:
Now this is a kiss I would write a book about:kissing:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f72VN-4k22I"]Michael Jackson Kissing Fan in Buenos Aires Live Concert - YouTube[/ame]
Longer but unclear
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZd3Nq_fh0A"]Michael Jackson Kissing a Fan - YouTube[/ame]

أعيش حياتي!
Reactions
41,586 5 5
Alleybux

tumblr_mc7svpZdu71qdo16co1_500.gif
Is that the footage from the "infamous" kiss? I need to see the more of the full video..

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
I know right?! lol

Also she made the kiss out to seem far more longer than it actually was... But I guess the lines of fantasy and reality have blurred for our poor Tat over the past 25 years :snicker:

Who could blame her tho.... :drool:
I would have a 'I kissed Michael Jackson' tattoo though:victory:

Reactions
6,019 129 96
Alleybux
أعيش حياتي!
Reactions
41,586 5 5
Alleybux

cuz, thats a lot of peen...

i was standing there like ...:clap:
You haven't seen MJ peen before? The ladies on this forum is freaks they have pics from every era and every angle of that mans peen?:lol:
I thought you swim in the lady pond?

Sweet Seducing Sighs
Reactions
9,252 1
Alleybux
Who wouldn't go mad...being so close to that man...but never gettin' at The Force???

c0b0f71f.gif

:bulgy-eyes:

blow me
Reactions
34,824 8 3
Alleybux
I'm not a fan of Tat's crazy ass, but I can't blame the girl for going for it...

However when you have the opportunity to kiss Michael Jackson, you better kiss that beautiful man like your fucking life depends on it. She gave him a measly little peck and then got her ass fired :dead:

Reactions
19,147 159 58
Alleybux
I'm not a fan of Tat's crazy ass, but I can't blame the girl for going for it...

However when you have the opportunity to kiss Michael Jackson, you better kiss that beautiful man like your fucking life depends on it. She gave him a measly little peck and then got her ass fired :dead:

LMAO! YES! She should have tongued him down. Then there would have been a reason for her getting fired.

Well, That was a missed opportunity.

seducing every man
Reactions
2,168 74 58
Alleybux
i am deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! omg i dont know how to contain myself..i wanna punch her..idc if it was 1 second

Kosa Leka!
Reactions
11,555 3 3
Alleybux
I'm starting to believe her when she said that the kiss was decided upon before doing the show.
Me too a little Mike looks happy and he gave her a hug and he wasn't surprised.

me too
Image is too large -- click link to view image

You haven't seen MJ peen before? The ladies on this forum is freaks they have pics from every era and every angle of that mans peen?:lol:
:dead:

Problematic Bruja
Reactions
66,372 298 455
Alleybux

this makes me miss when the thread was poppin
all the michael-ese, fonts with aquatic names
ponds
fish
half flap
:cry:
People don't like to be messed with:dead:

but they would have been a cute couple
images

images
lol ditto
that is probably why she is crazy she knew she fucked up her chances by being thirsty. they looked cute together, I've always liked the red jacket pic of them

I agree @ ameliaashley&dimplecheeks
that kiss did look staged, mj didn't seem surprised at all

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Bennifer 2.0 Discussion Thread
I can't wait for Ben to start complaining again about the tabloids after feeding them with every minor detail about their reunion.
Richard Marx & Daisy Fuentes Sold Malibu Home And Buys Hidden Hills Home $9M
I LOVE the first home!!! But OP, I never knew Daisy and Richard were a pair!!! It may be old tea but this one I sipped with flourish! Me too...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
Eloho is quite annoying because she’s always barking at and attempting to lecture a community and ethnic group that isn’t hers instead of...
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
Free my man Corey! He did nothing wrong! Honestly calling someone the n word (which I imagine is what he called him) should be a punishable...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
He got his yes men right along with him....
Atlanta Is Black People's Heaven!!!!
Now I don't live there but my Aunt does and said when them little boys run up to you selling water bottles you better buy one even if you're not...
Tristan Thompson’s ‘mistress’ Sydney Chase hires lawyer Gloria Allred as he brands model a ‘liar’
Has Gloria ever been to court ? Serious question... she always doing press conferences to cases that never go anywhere. She's won plenty...
Top Bottom