Michael Jackson and Tatiana Kiss(lmao!)

BANNED
Time Out
Reactions
201 5 9
Alleybux
Ion curr how old this post is: that kiss was planned.

Also I'm gonna need some tea on WHY she was fired. If it's already been talked about, links please (and give me the EXACT page too). This kiss wasn't worth being fired if it wasn't planned, nor was it something to fall in love about. There has GOT to be a back story on MJ and Tati, no matter how much I never liked her.

Reactions
5,201 46 56
Alleybux
Also I'm gonna need some tea on WHY she was fired. If it's already been talked about, links please (and give me the EXACT page too). This kiss wasn't worth being fired if it wasn't planned, nor was it something to fall in love about. There has GOT to be a back story on MJ and Tati, no matter how much I never liked her.

I think Michael got scared when she started talking to tabloids. This is my personal opinion.

independent.
Reactions
14,770 726 467
Alleybux
I think Michael got scared when she started talking to tabloids. This is my personal opinion.
Hi, I guess I'm a little late. but here I am folks. Recently I've read a Q&A with Tatiana, and it seems like she calmed her tits down a little bit. She admits she exaggerated her story, and she seems more reliable in this q&a:

Michael and the Truth: Q & A Session with: Tatiana Thumbtzen

it's quite interesting to read. I really believe they had a short kind of relationship. I mean, the photo's don't lie, there clearly was chemistry between them. Wasn't there a tea spilled somewher where an incog said about Naomi Campbell and Tatiana Thumbtzen were intimate with mike? don't know what thread anymore tho.. She wasn't smart... she acted like a crazy obsessed groupie. going to the press, changing her story everytime.. no wonder that backed mike the fuck off...

Mj❤️
Reactions
16,534 1,962 2,322
Alleybux
Tatiana should just write a truthful book and not about how she smelt his minty whispers..bitch fucked and that's that...fucked him and tried to expose him on stage wen he was not ready

independent.
Reactions
14,770 726 467
Alleybux
Tatiana should just write a truthful book and not about how she smelt his minty whispers..bitch fucked and that's that...fucked him and tried to expose him on stage wen he was not ready
I’m very willing to believe that! I really think they had something for a short while until he found out she forced it way too much! But the photos, damn, that was not just Michael being nice to her and inventing her on the set of one of his music videos. Lol if I didn’t know better, I would think they were already a couple..

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
MM is waiting in the wings for a massive law suit on this. She sued a major news group for breach of privacy and that wasn’t even about her...
The Unofficial Wrasslin "Tea/Gossip/Discussion" Thread 8.0
Awww Jey’s smile when Jimmy came out. You can tell they missed being a tag team.
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
https://www.joinclubhouse.com/room/xoNnyEk6 They in here LYING! LMAO... they blaming unfollows, moving people to the gulag, muting speakers...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
Kill her with kindness and be thankful that you are doing great. You guys are so young and life is full of twists and turns, and karma is real...
(Closed) Free Tarot Readings!~
would you know my future far as career wise. Three of Wands and The Moon in Reverse You will most likely have to travel in order to pursue your...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Can’t believe everything kinda died down after only one month of announcing the relationship. Henry needs to get a job so we can talk about that...
Black Moms? No. Black Birthing People? Yes
Women really can’t catch a break. Leave us alone.
Why Is The Black Diaspora So Disengaged From Each Other?
The internet just fucks people up. I think it just makes people lazy. Go out in the world And see what’s really happening.
@nansa Syms Tea Thread
I would just like to say that as of today...Friday, May 7, 2021, Anansa has posted her Tulum trip 27 separate posts!!! And her "forever love" has...
Top Bottom