Quantcast

Michael Jackson and Tatum Oneal

sept02

<span style="font-style:italic; text-decoration:un
Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
manny that aint tea thats piss. She wished they was of age but eventatum expressed how awksrd she gelt je kept wanting to talk about xes. The bedroom incident happen not too long afterwards.

Ernestina

Realistic
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 3
Alleybux
Could it be that they actually had xes and both are embarrass to admit?!

Oh yeah, every woman that had xes with MJ is embarrassed to admit it! Tatum, Brooke and plenty of others!

:doctor:

MJProphecies

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Reactions
207,539 78 29
Alleybux
This is like a year old...

Source
Howard: Ever make out with&#8230;
Tatum: Michael Jackson? Yes.
Howard: So you did make out with Michael Jackson?
Tatum: (laughing) Yes. Uh-huh.
Howard:
Now that&#8217;s weird.
Tatum: Sorry. That&#8217;s not weird, come on, that&#8217;s lucky. A lot of people would want to make out with him, it was before had all that face work done, come on.
Howard:
But I thought you said he was kind of scared&#8230;
Tatum:
He was scared&#8230; he had a big half&#8230; (gets interrupted)
Howard:
Of course he was scared, he was a homosexual man.
Tatum:
Was he? Is that what you think? He was in love with Diana Ross and I know that that was real.

Tatum_Oneal Tatum O&#8217;Neal
@NitashaNath
Michael jackson was the sweetest person in the entire world.x

@mimimjfan
I met Michael the first time when I was 13. But we were friends for a long time. X

@RatmiMj09

what do you feel when you first time met michael?
love

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
Hmmm.... so was that actually a confession. Is she saying that they had xes? Wouldnt surprise me if they did. Wouldnt surprise me at all. And I bet it happen that day when he came to her house and they was in the bedroom. Talking about He got up and ran out and She talking about she wasnt ready. Tatum was fast as hell and MJ like the fact that she was fast and had that edge- his words from the Schumely Book.

Oh Tatum isnt gonna hold that in for long. She's gonna spill. Because they did more than just hold hands. Please believe.

s/n
Hmmmmm Also makes me wonder on the Glenda Tapes( a private recording) he mentions Tatum, Diana, some other woman that had his nose wide open. But no mention of Brooke. Brooke was always mentioned in public interviews. Could it be that the women that he mentioned on the tape are the ones he actually had a xesual relation ship with.

English Rose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,128 287 93
Alleybux
By the time Tatum O'neal was 14 years old she was already on hard drugs, and participating in orgies with Melanie Griffin. I believe Michael's account of that night.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,344 1,727 1,905
Alleybux
By the time Tatum O'neal was 14 years old she was already on hard drugs, and participating in orgies with Melanie Griffin. I believe Michael's account of that night.

me too.. Tatum was definitely no innocent teen that's for sure..

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,344 1,727 1,905
Alleybux
Mike definitely seemed to like women with an edge so to speak and very outspoken. I guess he felt they would protect him. Look at Liz, Diana, Debbie etc.. they all spoke their minds and weren't afraid to cuss somebody out. I just wish MJ could've found him a good, loving wife who would've taken care of him and loved him unconditionally. Mike definitely didn't need to be alone.

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux

He mentioned Brooke in that video with Brett Ratner , do you consider it as a "public interview" ?
Yeah and
Brett Ratner was his entertainment business friend. Glenda owned boutique she did not work in the entertainment business. See where IM coming from ?

CaliChick80

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,883 5 3
Alleybux
That whole thing is weird. I'm sorry but I couldnt see him ever having interest in the opposite xes.

40729_o.gif

Stfu!

CaliChick80

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,883 5 3
Alleybux
whitney_receipts.gif

tatum said that she was 13 years old when it happened. She said that they would talk on the phone about xes and she would be like I dont know about than Im too young ( lying ass). MJ was 19 when that went down!

Dont act like yall dont know. It sounds better to say she was 16 and he was 22. Well no hell it dont, either way it still couldve been statutory rape. But mmm no happened around 1977 or 78 when Tatum was just sprouting and MJ a full grown man, Well at least physically.

CaliChick80

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,883 5 3
Alleybux
I know right? What can a 13 year old do for a 19 year besides giving him her lunch money? I guess!

Nevermind I feel like it's some background things going on that I don't know about in this thread. Idk if Op is trolling or not. I've been around LSA for a minute and especially the MJ forum since I'm a huge MJ Stan. But I stopped because I couldn't keep up I'd be in the Ladies in MJ life thread stop and go to sleep on page 23. Wake up ya'll starting a new Ladies in MJ life lol. So I just gave up. So I may have missed lots and lots and LOTS lol of Tea.

I just wanted to know Tatum's age because I can't see a 13 year old and a 19 year old being xesually attracted to each other. Now 16 and 22 I can see.Which is why I can believe that more. Not saying that 22 year olds should be dating 16 year olds. But at 13 your at a different place than 16. Like At 13 I was in 8th grade and at 16 I was a junior in High school. To me that's a huge difference.Then again I heard alot about Tatum being wild at a very young age so she could have been way more out there than I was at 13. Basically I'm rambling my point is I just wanted to know when this said altercation happened. And the MJ fan in me is going to go with the 16 and 22.

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
I dont believe neither one was being completely truthful. MJ talking about he never seen the inside of a girls room ( GTFOH) and Tatum talking about she was really nervous( she was participating in orgies at 12, really).

She said he jump on top of her. he said that she unbutton his shirt but he was too afraid to another further (lol)

It has become obvious these two was lying their ass off.

she told howard Stern the truth when she said they made out. I can believe that. They just didnt want to admit it when he was still alive.

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
You tuber comment- I must agree with.

think they actually&#65279; did something together. In the begining they both tell the same story pretty much. But after a certain point, they tell different versions of the story. First of all, if he was so shy, why would he go over her house late at night knowing that she was only 12 yrs old, whether she was fast or not. He already had an agenda when he went there. And obviously she did too.
rocknroll773 7 months ago

Ernestina

Realistic
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 3
Alleybux
You tuber comment- I must agree with.

think they actually&#65279; did something together. In the begining they both tell the same story pretty much. But after a certain point, they tell different versions of the story. First of all, if he was so shy, why would he go over her house late at night knowing that she was only 12 yrs old, whether she was fast or not. He already had an agenda when he went there. And obviously she did too.
rocknroll773 7 months ago

This person wants MJ to be a paedophile?..

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
It isnt about what this person want. Its about what both admit to happening. This person is right. They both agreed to meet up, They both stated that they were in the bed room together. From then on the stories changes. Like they both were afraid to admit what really may have happened that night.

call it what you want but like this poster said , He already had an agenda when he went up into her bedroom, and she had an agenda when she invited her in.

DinBar

The Misunderstood
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 269 60
Alleybux
No POV from me on MJ & TatO'.
aka "No Comment"!

reina9595

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
456 17 2
Alleybux
The only reason you started this thread is because the only time you have an interest in Michael is when you think he was doing something perverted and deviant.

Mike went on a date with Tate at the Playboy mansion in 1977 in March or April, then he went to film the Wiz in New York in the summer and spent the rest of the year there filming it and didn't really see her again until 1979. Tate said she lost her virginity in December 1977 to a camera guy on the set of her movie, and not Michael.

lmaoooo Whoa, wait a minute wasn't Michael fµck!ng with Stephanie Mills during that time too. She used to sleep over his crib and everything. Oooooh Michael was a player! LOL

And Tatum is wack, I would've loved to see him with a girl that looked like she walked off the cover of Essence magazine, somebody like um, her....
whitney-80s-grammy-450a081909.jpg

aintthisabitch

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
348 3 8
Alleybux
Well maybe if you come off from underneath that rock you've been living under, you'd know that he was just as much of a xesual being as everyone else.
I agree and who the heck is going to tell the public the truth about a xesual encounter in an interview

Sent from my enspert_e201 using Tapatalk

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
lmaoooo Whoa, wait a minute wasn't Michael fµck!ng with Stephanie Mills during that time too. She used to sleep over his crib and everything. Oooooh Michael was a player! LOL

And Tatum is wack, I would've loved to see him with a girl that looked like she walked off the cover of Essence magazine, somebody like um, her....
whitney-80s-grammy-450a081909.jpg
Well It seems as thought Whitney and Michael may have had a fling. But we know now Whitney wasnt the angel that we thought she was then. Hell Michael probably found out before the rest of the world if the story is true that They was drinking together in a hotel room and spent the night. It was said that Whitney dranked Michael under a rug. Michael fell out on the bed and Whitney sat in the chair. Yea right.

Tatum was a fast ass she wasnt into innocence. but MJ said in those schumely tapes that is how he likes them. If you think about it all the women that the connection has been confirmed has the same characteristics. Lisa - Wild child, Tatum oneal - Wild child _ whitney- closeted wild child Diana - closeted Motherly freaky wild child Brooke shields???? If you think about it MJ was attracted to women who was totally opposite of what his image was. I think he liked women who was able to take out of his element. If he was shy, he didnt want to be with someone that was shy. He wanted to be with someone who lived life on the edge risk takers. People who believe in some form of escapism and freaks in the sheets ......just saying

So I think what people think that MJ was attracted to is tottally opposite of t he type of women he was actually attracted to or had a close relationship with.

I dont think its a coincident that MJ was linked with the likes of Tatum, Stephanie, Whitney, Diana.

No coincidence.

sept02

Reaction score
Reactions
27,192 1,077 11,803
Alleybux
It was obvious michael was high on something when he did those Martin Bashir interviews. I Dont think he meant for that story to slip out. I Bet Tatum didnt want that to slip out either.

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
It isnt about what this person want. Its about what both admit to happening. This person is right. They both agreed to meet up, They both stated that they were in the bed room together. From then on the stories changes. Like they both were afraid to admit what really may have happened that night.

call it what you want but like this poster said , He already had an agenda when he went up into her bedroom, and she had an agenda when she invited her in.

You know Tatum is fizzy on a lot things after years and years of serious drug abuse. She does not even remembering going to the AMA"s or maybe it was the Grammy's with him during off the wall period. That was a public event. I saw it with my own eyes.
Perhaps the reason no one was saying anything back in the day was the age difference. Tatum was a minor and MJ and adult BLACK man. Could have been legal problems. I had heard years ago that the people around her didnt approve of their relationship.