Michael Jackson tea... Yep I'm going there.

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
I don't know who TL is, but I Michael once again is not fooling me. She may have been a "witch" but he went out with her on three separate occassions and everyone in the industry knows she was the go to to get boned, sucked or both. DeVante, Pac, she tried D'Angelo but he wasn't haven't it because he didn't want to piss his black female fan base off and said "besides she ain't got no ass". The list goes on and on and on. High price famous hoe back in the day. She was the blonde Supahead. It was PR but PR w/ benefits LOL
View attachment 2205437 View attachment 2205438 View attachment 2205439
She liked MJ a long time though cause the middle pic is early 80's or mid 80's. Her Leo sign and personality she is naturally a narcissist and ungrateful just like Joe Jackson (he a leo too) she (Madonna) would have ruined Michael smh he couldn't catch a break with these hoes!

Last edited:
Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
She liked MJ a long time though cause the middle pic is early 80's or mid 80's. Her Leo sign and personality she is naturally a narcissist and ungrateful just like Joe Jackson (he a leo too) she (Madonna) would have ruined Michael smh he couldn't catch a break with these hoes!

Hey now wait a minute now LOL. I'm a Leo, so what you sayin missy? LOL!

giphy.gif

Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
Dats why Sean Pen did tie up and beat her ass. She had made a comment that she coming for ALLL the black men in the industry chile i shook my head at 2Pac lol I believe something happened between her and MJ as well he was too in his feelings when referring to her LOL chile Madonna a old hoe I wonder if she tried Prince too talking bout 'friends' Is Devante a producer he look a bit fruity-gay form the pics i googled with the name Devante?

oh nah girl Mr. Degrate (DeVante) is not gay or bi. That I know for a fact (no I didn’t sleep with him)

Reactions
2,817 12 7
Alleybux
Yeah y'all got style but y'all very selfish and all about self and your needs MUST be met no matter regardless of who it hurss!

Nah I'm completely the opposite. I tend to worry about everyone else's needs and feelings instead of my own, which is not good. I also tend to let people walk all over me. But I'm working on it. I'm far from selfish. I give to a fault.

Reactions
1,367 6 22
Alleybux
Nah I'm completely the opposite. I tend to worry about everyone else's needs and feelings instead of my own, which is not good. I also tend to let people walk all over me. But I'm working on it. I'm far from selfish. I give to a fault.
awe so sweet that great of you but please put yourself first. People now a days take take!

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast!
Rod has been clear that even if he doesn't like black art he doesn't think that it should not exist I highly agree with him on this.
Republicans event tonight at the Villages, Marjorie Taylor Green an Gaetz open with KKK...
"January 6th is misunderstood " Really?Just like 600,000 didn't drop dead because Trump didn't GIF about protecting America. Republicans love...
Plus Size Shay
Shay claims something is wrong with Jay mentally but we should hold him accountable? No bitch you’re stupid and a horrible friend period! You...
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Come on you guys, she’s big as a house. I don’t think she’s showing her face/neck area for a while. She may show those stubby fingers holding...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
I, a stranger, have that much over you to cause you psychological harm.... You need therapy to deal with your mental state, ASAP. You perceive...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
Ikr my pops fed the cats in the backyard that and their poop looked just like the raw chicken yuck lol Stop you’re about to make me throw up lol
JT has some words for Brittany, calls her a homeless *** helper.
Chile....not them battling over a short man that got a gemstone in his forehead. Embarrassing themselves fighting over the poor man's Vision...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
RWS is live going hard against Black women who support the Leader.
Top Bottom