Quantcast

Michael Jackson tea... Yep I'm going there.

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux
I just like to understand your POV on what makes you feel most of these incogs are fake?

I know I first came on here in 2010 and most of the members who were regulars were regulars at least few years before I became a member. I speaking about LaCienega who before she left was MJProphecies, Regina who I think became Dangerous PYT, and a couple of others. I believe many of the original regulars were friends and they had a lot of knowledge about MJ and his family.

I'm sure some of them were incog but I felt their incog stories were pretty realistic at best. I'll admit at one time because I wanted to see what it was like to do incog I made a stupid story but I only did that once.

So, I just like to know your take on why you felt pretty much all incogs but SheWolf are "phoney". I love reading and trying to understand other people's POVs. You can PM me if you don't want to share it here, I'm cool with that!

She’s definitely not lying. Those incogs were a mess back then. Especially the person that was telling y’all about all the women mike was dealing with in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Ain’t no way mike was going around telling people who he was smashing and sucking and fµck!ng on. And how would that incog know about him being intimate with all of those women!? Was she in the room when mike and siedah was supposedly fµck!ng in the dangerous tour!?

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
She’s definitely not lying. Those incogs were a mess back then. Especially the person that was telling y’all about all the women mike was dealing with in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Ain’t no way mike was going around telling people who he was smashing and sucking and fµck!ng on. And how would that incog know about him being intimate with all of those women!? Was she in the room when mike and siedah was supposedly fµck!ng in the dangerous tour!?
So there was no plopping incident???
:cry::cry:

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux

Let me just say that if that person knew ALLL I’d that went on with mike like that, they had to be in the room with him! Lmfao, Mike WAS NOT going around telling people sh!t like that! Neither was Janet! Imagine Michael telling somebody how someone sat on his dick and stayed there for 45 seconds... how would somebody know that other than the person who did it!?

Theyylovesani

♡.♡
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 691 901
Alleybux

Somebody just did their research and added their twist on sh!t to entertain y’all. And y’all ate it it. Sorry to say it like that, but it’s true. And if that person really knew mike like that, don’t you think they would have mentioned the whole “engagement thing” with the African woman in 91? Instead, they sat up and told y’all he was fondling Naomi on set of “ITC”.

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
Somebody just did their research and added their twist on sh!t to entertain y’all. And y’all ate it it. Sorry to say it like that, but it’s true. And if that person really knew mike like that, don’t you think they would have mentioned the whole “engagement thing” with the African woman in 91? Instead, they sat up and told y’all he was fondling Naomi on set of “ITC”.
I know.... I was joking lol.
We all know the plopping wasn't real.

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,492 260 100
Alleybux
I must say, I amin love with this thread. I haven’t read it all yet but, it’s some fine tea y’all be serving up in here

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux
question:
Did Michael Jackson have a high libido?

answer:

I know that many think Michael didn’t have much interest in xes, and this is such a misconception about him, but there are women who know that Michael had a strong xes drive, just not a selfish one as some have described Joe and his brothers.

Michael went through a lot of strains to keep how xesual he was a secret, it was more than just the matter of him being a very private person, it was almost as if he felt guilty, that it made him a bad person, or that he would be looked upon in a negative way. Michael didn’t sleep around but he did have secret “ regulars. “

It is true that Michael had little interest when he was young, but as he became older he could not escape what was inherent, he was a Jackson, but unlike his father and brothers Michael had control and more importantly, respect for women, but Michael was overly obsessed with the idea of people thinking of him in this way, he hated being anything like his father or brothers. Michael didn’t understand that it was no big deal, it wasn’t that serious. Michael had a collection of magazines of naked women, so what, he was no different than hundreds and thousands of other men, and when they raided his home and discovered them it hurt Michael more than anything because he thought that the public would no longer see him as a decent person. Michael worried a lot about what others thought of him, and this was largely why he was so private.

Yes, Michael had a high libido, but sometimes he acted as if it was a curse.

question:
Was Michael Jackson a virgin before he married Lisa Marie Presley?

answer:

No he was not.

Everyone has their own opinion of him and rightfully so, but Michael Jackson had already been, “ Somewhere Over The Rainbow “, by the time he married Lisa Marie. Lisa was not the one who taught Michael to be a force to be reckoned with. Don’t be fooled by that cute shy look he had.

Lisa did not take Michael’s virginity, he did have xes before their marriage but it wasn’t with her. She claimed in the book,: Dark Lady, By Anthony Gregoreli that she had xes with Michael at Donald Trumps Florida mansion before getting married to see if he was husband material, she also said that Michael liked to have xes standing up, she said he would sing and was a squealing lover. She said that xes with him was a scream-literally! She then said that she couldn’t help but laugh at him, several times. It was almost as if she was making fun of Michael, and I think it had to do with the fact that she knew Michael had been seeing someone else before they got married. What she stated about Michael’s behavior in the bedroom was a bold faced lie and sounded as if she was making jokes, it had never happened. For one, there is no way that she would have been laughing at Michael like that then think that he would have continued to be with her intimately. No way.

Bottom line, by the time Michael married Lisa he was no virgin, far from it, and it was more than the fact that he was a superstar that certain women kept coming back.

question: Did Michael Jackson cheat on Debbie Rowe?

answer:

Yes he did. Their marriage was one of convenience, orchestrated, nothing more. A friendship yes but Michael had no love, none whatsoever for Debbie Rowe, he was only in it to get the children, they did not interact as a married couple and Michael found his pleasure elsewhere.

Michael was in no way a womanizer, far from it even though he could have had almost any woman he wanted, but there was one, ( Whom I will not name. ) that was more than happy to fulfill his desires, all it took was a phone call.

The only time that Michael would act anywhere near being husband-like was in front of the cameras and for some marriage is marriage for whatever reason and would say that Michael committed adultery but Debbie knew before hand that there would be no intimacy between them and that Michael was going to continue to do as he pleased. She also knew that if she could no longer have children then she was of no further use to Michael since he wasn’t in the marriage out of love for her and I feel this way about it, there may be some who think that Michael was wrong for what he did but I don’t see her as the victim because she claimed that she did it as a present to him and out of friendship but just like most people in his life her helpfulness came with a price, and I’m not talking about money you would normally pay to take care of a pregnant woman in this situation but she set a price just to do it and then some after calling it a gift and herself a friend.

Michael ignored her a lot of times only wanting doctors to take good care of her for the sake of the child and she knew he was going elsewhere for comfort and I’m not mad at Michael for getting his goodies from somebody else, even if I don’t like the person he got it from. ( Smile. )

question:
What funny things did Michael Jackson do?

I have only told part of this story to one other person on Quora and it was out of character for Michael, ( Which is something I wanted him to do that day, go out of character. ) but it was done in private and I promise you that this is a true story.

Sometimes Michael was downright silly like when he would try to sing with a mouthful of toothpaste or the time when he moonwalked out of view of the camera saying that he had to use the bathroom.

Once we were talking by Skype at the usual time and after some rather serious conversation it seemed as if we both were sort of bored but Michael didn’t want to hang up, so I came up with something to hopefully get Michael in a better mood. He always wanted to do funny things or play jokes that would be on the other person, or wanting me to do things that would make him laugh like asking me to imitate Diana Ross because he knew that I didn’t like her, but on this day I thought it was time to call “ HIM “ out.

Michael was always trying to teach others the dances that he would do and I felt that Michael was stuck in his signature dance moves, but one of the most unforgettable, funniest moments that I had ever had with him was when I tried to teach him how to twerk. He put his hands over his face and started laughing like he did most times when he was shy about doing or saying certain things. Michael knew what the dance was and he didn’t want to do it, he laughed and said no several times. I then said jokingly, “ The great Michael Jackson can’t twerk!” I then dared him to try it, he was a good sport and took me up on the dare, after all we were alone so why not. He watched me for a minute or two as I danced, the whole time he was laughing. He then attempted to copy what I was doing, he wasn’t good at it and I could hold out no longer, I fell to the floor in laughter because Michael didn’t have much of a butt to twerk with, it didn’t jiggle and he just looked so funny that I could not continue to watch him, but Michael continued to dance in almost hysterical laughter and his exact words were, “ This is stupid! “ as he was cracking up, but at least he was feeling a million times better.

I will never forget that day, nothing that he ever did with me was as funny as this, and we often looked back at that time and would laugh all over again. I loved those times because there were so few of them.

question:
What did Michael Jackson like to talk about when speaking with him? Was he a talker or a listener?

I can only say from what I know in the time that I knew him and Michael was a good listener if you needed to talk to him about anything but Michael Jackson was mainly a talker, at least in private.

By the time that I met Michael his life was in complete chaos, he would ask a lot of questions, he needed advice on situations that he didn’t know how to take care of and he did this with many who worked for him, ( His handlers.) so most of what he talked about were not good things, but Michael did talk about his children and what type of adults he hoped they would be and what he thought their personality traits would be. He joked around at times, he talked about his likes and dislikes, women and religion. Michael didn’t talk about celebrity too much he liked to be just like any other regular person when it came to talking privately and on a personal level with friends and you had to pause when reality hit and you realized that you were having extremely personal conversations with a man who was loved more than God by millions of people yet one who craved a more normal life.

Michael Jackson could talk for hours and it would have to be the other person who would have to be a good listener and get in a question or respond to him here and there. Michael didn’t sleep well at all and I guess he felt lonely and wanted someone to talk to that he felt he could trust because there was no telling what subject Michael would want to talk about.

Michael would talk about his past like his childhood and his relationships, he talked about why he had bought so many books, he said that he didn’t have a lot of knowledge on a lot of subjects and that there were times when he felt ignorant when he was around people who seemed so smart which made him feel isolated from most of the conversations, but he did admit that he didn’t think he would get around to reading them all.

Now don’t get me wrong Michael was a good listener when he had to be, he wouldn’t have become as big as he is if he wasn’t as far as his career and he was also the same on a personal level if you needed him but other than these reasons Michael liked to talk so I would have to put that first.

Thanks for posting this! What did the author mean by the shade toward shanal? I never heard of her until this thread and looking at her IG it seems she got the receipts to back up her story?

Edit: nvm question answered

Screenshot_20200329_111827_com.android.chrome_compress56.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329_010239_com.instagram.android_compress58.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329_010239_com.instagram.android_compress58.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Thanks for posting this! What did the author mean by the shade toward shanal? I never heard of her until this thread and looking at her IG it seems she got the receipts to back up her story?

Don't be fooled by Shams "receipts". She was a Receptionist for Michael's Management team, spoke to him when he called into the office and transferred his calls to his Manager Sandy Gallin. Shana was an extra in Ghosts and that sums up their "relationship". It was business, not personal as she proclaims. She associates with people who were in Michael's inner circle just to make it appear that she and Michael had a personal relationship.

Check out this site that gives you all the details about this woman and her obsession with Michael Jackson. None of her "receipts" show that any of Michael's friends, family or people close to him confirm anything personal between them.

A Timeline Of Michael And Me Author Shana Mangatal

Also pay close attention to these pages on the site, especially the first one posted below, and ask yourself if these are the things that a woman who supposedly loves Michael and had a personal relationship would say about him? This is what Shana said about Michael in the comfort of her private Facebook group and this information went public not too long ago:

"When You Look At Him, You Don't See The Freakish Appearance That Comes Through In Pictures…"

Michael and Me Book Club Gossip

Michael and Me Book Club Gossip Continued: Allegations and Misinformation

Oh, let's not forget about the story Shana and her friend conjured up about her being with Michael on New Years Eve 2007 and how they posted this story in all the MJ Forums back in 2008. If Shana had a relationship with Michael, why did she feel the need to make up a story about them being together?

The Emails

Last edited:

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux
Don't be fooled by Shams "receipts". She was a Receptionist for Michael's Management team, spoke to him when he called into the office and transferred his calls to his Manager Sandy Gallin. Shana was an extra in Ghosts and that sums up their "relationship". It was business, not personal as she proclaims. She associates with people who were in Michael's inner circle just to make it appear that she and Michael had a personal relationship.

Check out this site that gives you all the details about this woman and her obsession with Michael Jackson. None of her "receipts" show that any of Michael's friends, family or people close to him confirm anything personal between them.

Also pay close attention to these pages on the site, especially the first one posted below, and ask yourself if these are the things that a woman who supposedly loves Michael and had a personal relationship would say about him? This is what Shana said about Michael in the comfort of her private Facebook group and this information went public not too long ago:

"When You Look At Him, You Don't See The Freakish Appearance That Comes Through In Pictures…"

Oh, let's not forget about the story Shana and her friend conjured up about her being with Michael on New Years Eve 2007 and how they posted this story in all the MJ Forums back in 2008. If Shana had a relationship with Michael, why did she feel the need to make up a story about them being together?

The Emails

I see, i also found the accounts from the friend posting on quora.

It makes sense, i had questions when going thru her Instagram.. Some stuff was just strange. And the guy she is pictured with who is a michael look alike.. Even more strange

Most of the things she spoke of ir showed would have been common knowledge to someone behind the scenes, seems like she kept the souvenirs and home videos for insurance

She def seems to roll in the black HW circles back in the day

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
I see, i also found the accounts from the friend posting on quora.

It makes sense, i had questions when going thru her Instagram.. Some stuff was just strange. And the guy she is pictured with who is a michael look alike.. Even more strange

Most of the things she spoke of ir showed would have been common knowledge to someone behind the scenes, seems like she kept the souvenirs and home videos for insurance

She def seems to roll in the black HW circles back in the day

Yes, she has more pictures and spent more time with Michael Jackson impersonators and stand ins than she did with the man himself. The stuff she has is what fans and employees that take things from the office have. It's nothing that proves any type of romantic relationship between them.

I'm glad your eyes have been opened to her bs.

kekiyo

these b*tches tide, they exhausted..
Reaction score
Reactions
21,788 1,685 943
Alleybux
how was mj the most famous person in the world yet there’s barely any tea on him? IM tired!

Shamona

back that mask up
Reaction score
Reactions
45,091 1,002 649
Alleybux

IT HAPPENED!

tenor.gif

cookies1000

The glamorous, beauty queen ✨
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
47 1
Alleybux
Michael was just that dude . He was the type to only look at a b!tch to get them draws :sneaky: Especially w/ that beguiling smile, voice, & aura? Chile, I wouldn’t be surprised if he practiced hoodoo. I know he had all of his hoes giddy asf after giving them doses of that golden D :emoji_eggplant: you’d know I want to break me off a piece of him if I was a young woman in the 80s. But I’d want the whole thing; the ring, being spoiled, wined & dined, & his reciprocal love. All of the other chicks got was just... dick & got their sent on their way lol couldn’t be me.

Last edited:

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

The Emails
Shana wants quick money as her career failed in Hollywood. She put a youtube video up a few weeks ago titled "What Michael Jackson smelled like" I was like that's some sh!t someone who don't know him would put up I'm like everyone on lipstick alley is right about this broad she is crazy just crazy. I did not watch her video she doing too much.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Maybe this has been confirmed before but it appears not a lot of people know this. It's very likely that "Melissa" from the Glenda tapes is Madonna. Check out her interview on Arsenio Hall with Rosie O'Donnell on June 1992.

Rosie mentions MJ's vitiligo which she shouldn't have known unless someone told her---or she's very familiar with skin diseases (lol no). MJ publicly disclosed his condition in 1993 on the Oprah interview. The Glenda tape dated the exact same month and year of the Arsenio Hall interview (June 1992) mentioned "Melissa" learning about MJ's condition and loving him in spite of it. Going back to the interview, Madonna stopped Rosie from making a crass joke about Michael's suspected "skin disease." She then says she's fine with Michael having vitiligo.

Michael had also said in the tapes that Melissa and him had a "falling out" but trusted her nonetheless. I think he's referring to the Jonathan Ross interview (April 1992, I think) when Madonna criticized his hair and dress, which MJ was sensitive about. She probably said some other presumptuous things, too, considering her personality. But I don't think she's malicious. This probably prompted Michael's "nasty witch" comment. If you check back at the Shmuley tape (which are exploitative and sleazy, btw), it mentioned this incident as a result of Madonna saying bad things in the press, but that doesn't necessarily mean Michael has always thought of her so unkindly. In the book Shmuley spent a lot of time bashing Madonna when talking to Michael about her over-xesual image, immodesty, and vulgarity which all offended his religious sensibilities. I got the feeling that he was trying to get Michael to agree with him. When Michael said that he doesn't find Madonna "sexy," I don't really believe it, otherwise he's being a hypocrite because he had a pδrn collection with all sorts of kinky/spanky stuff. AND he bought her xes book.

I also don't buy that "Melissa" is a coordinator/model/"she does a lot of things." First, because Madonna had used the codename "Melissa" before with Jose Canseco and she was clearly hitting on him in secret. Celebrities are known to use codenames to prevent people from leaking gossip to tabloids. Second, the coordinator, model, "she does a lot of things" combination sounds totally ridiculous. That's why Glenda said in disbelief, "She models, too?" Michael later mentioned LaToya saying that he either needs to date someone who doesn't know who he is or someone who has an equally famous or important career as a reasoning for dating "Melissa." This was obviously rhetorical because there's no way for someone who doesn't know Michael Jackson not to be affected by his stardom, if such a person even existed. "Melissa the coordinator," if she exists, wouldn't be someone who doesn't know MJ enough to date him, nor would she be someone with a mega famous career like Michael. The only woman, that we know of linked to MJ, who qualifies the "equally famous career" comment is Madonna.

I think there are a lot of other clues that point to an intimate relationship between MJ and Madonna, but this is all I'm going to say for now.

TL; DR: MJ and Madonna probably had an on-off relationship between '91 and '93, and maybe into '94.
who is TL?

QUEEN2021

In Lipstick alley jail...release date: Jan 7
Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
The black woman she spoke about? No, I didn't know. Wow. I mean, I thought they hadn't reconnected before he died but now they did?
Isn't is this the same woman from the carribean or another person. I mean I read that he supposedly has multiple children with some Trinidadan woman.
How did you find out? Do you have any intel?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-165122_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-165122_Quora.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_20201124-165114_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-165114_Quora.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20201124-165101_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-165101_Quora.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 145

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux

Take everything said on Quora with a grain of salt. These chicks are the same people that said Michael had Blanket with a woman he was in love with but cheated on her so she left him.

People are so consumed with trying to protect him, that people are making of conflicting stories. I'm sorry but if it didn't come from his mouth, I don't believe it. Then they're hinting he's still alive.

Which is it, Friend, Flower, the long time Trinidadian girlfriend, blanket's mother? LOL, gee willacurs

-michael-jackson-37700052-929-608.jpg

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
They could all be the same person. Lol.

Could be but I doubt it considering Friend had a European accent. Trinidadians don't sound East European. I think Mike just loved women. Every time you turned around he had a crush on someone. LOL Play on pimp daddy Mike. I see you in your gold pants. Ok, I'll stop

icedmjs

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
346 4
Alleybux
I had a theory about Siedah that I'll share because after looking at some things these past months, it's...interesting. I'll be willing to share, but through PM.

Cassaundra33

"You should be THREATENED by Me"
Reaction score
Reactions
11,139 187 37
Alleybux
I had a theory about Siedah that I'll share because after looking at some things these past months, it's...interesting. I'll be willing to share, but through PM.
I would like a pm as well. Pretty please .

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux

Please PM.... thank you!