Michael's Dog Years

Ethereal Being
Reactions
58,493 3,729 5,159
Alleybux
...So I've been reading that after Michael and Lisaarie split, that he was a dog... I've been reading the old threads and they are kinda stale and just getting repetitive. Anybody got any inside info on Mike in his "dog" years??? I heard he got mad punani...😍

Reactions
30,447 520 226
Alleybux
YASS GURLL!!!!!!! I ain't been on MJ forum in FOREVA I am so farr behind its a shame I sure am the last to know....��i caint never be on time����

LOL! Lasttoknow was actually the name of a crazy troll on here who seemed like she really believed she was a queen and that Mike married her when she was 12, and how they had all these kids...it was crazy lol.

Out-earning ALL your faves from Forest Lawn
Reactions
191,988 4,262 8,578
Alleybux
LOL! Lasttoknow was actually the name of a crazy troll on here who seemed like she really believed she was a queen and that Mike married her when she was 12, and how they had all these kids...it was crazy lol.

Nah, I'm not convinced it isn't one and the same. Somethings a little off about the way it made that statement when the font was mentioned. And it's in the red.

Reactions
7,000 170 98
Alleybux
Lasttoknow >>>>Questionsasked....

hmmm
Steve-Urkel-expressions.gif

Reactions
8,124 98 55
Alleybux
During the trial, there was discussion about his involvement with the friend of a pr girl, who used to post on the forums. She said they used to have fight on a monumental scale because of his loosey-goosey ways.

Reactions
48,699 946 807
Alleybux
During the trial, there was discussion about his involvement with the friend of a pr girl, who used to post on the forums. She said they used to have fight on a monumental scale because of his loosey-goosey ways.
Well didn't he cheat on Lisa whilst married to her?

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Ah he might be a bodyguard! So my question is - why would someone organise that Chloe thing as a pap walk? An up coming movie?
Gorgeous Black model and her hunk hubby
Wouldn't know because I am not sure if people know what a high-value man/woman is anymore...they just label themselves as such and assume everyone...
Why are bw told to get hobbies to be interesting and therapy to be solid for dating, but bm dont...
I think a lot of women would discover they don't even want a man once they get some interests/therapy. I usually see that advice given here when...
Bruno Mars is Ugly and a glorified Retro karaoke singer
Bruno's successful comeback has really got the gworls pressed and upset lately.
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
My experience with black nail techs is they take their time and take pride in their work. Asians... slap that shit on and then argue with you...
Black Brides pt 4: Opulent ballroom wedding in Dallas
I really feel bad for their future kids. This is how low self esteem biracial kids are born. She will strip them of any blackness they have in...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
Y’all Off topic I am sorry, but my birthday is coming up in a couple months. I would like to get a small tattoo dog love (crossing of fingers)...
Former ‘Flipping Out’ Star Jeff Lewis is Returning to TV with a New Unscripted Series
I watched the first several seasons of Flipping Out and it was good. The first seasons with Zolia and Jenny and then him being single but having...
life of the cassells -vloggers
Kiara took Karla on a trip, so she could help her get a car. Kiara got the car right after they went to court, hopefully she has to start...
Top Bottom