Michael's Dog Years

Ethereal Being
Reactions
58,508 3,729 5,159
Alleybux
...So I've been reading that after Michael and Lisaarie split, that he was a dog... I've been reading the old threads and they are kinda stale and just getting repetitive. Anybody got any inside info on Mike in his "dog" years??? I heard he got mad punani...😍

Reactions
30,509 521 226
Alleybux
YASS GURLL!!!!!!! I ain't been on MJ forum in FOREVA I am so farr behind its a shame I sure am the last to know....��i caint never be on time����

LOL! Lasttoknow was actually the name of a crazy troll on here who seemed like she really believed she was a queen and that Mike married her when she was 12, and how they had all these kids...it was crazy lol.

Out-earning ALL your faves from Forest Lawn
Reactions
192,419 4,277 8,588
Alleybux
LOL! Lasttoknow was actually the name of a crazy troll on here who seemed like she really believed she was a queen and that Mike married her when she was 12, and how they had all these kids...it was crazy lol.

Nah, I'm not convinced it isn't one and the same. Somethings a little off about the way it made that statement when the font was mentioned. And it's in the red.

Reactions
7,002 170 98
Alleybux
Lasttoknow >>>>Questionsasked....

hmmm
Steve-Urkel-expressions.gif

Reactions
8,128 98 55
Alleybux
During the trial, there was discussion about his involvement with the friend of a pr girl, who used to post on the forums. She said they used to have fight on a monumental scale because of his loosey-goosey ways.

Reactions
48,808 956 818
Alleybux
During the trial, there was discussion about his involvement with the friend of a pr girl, who used to post on the forums. She said they used to have fight on a monumental scale because of his loosey-goosey ways.
Well didn't he cheat on Lisa whilst married to her?

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

• Poll
F1 Racing 2021 Season Thread
If anyone is interested it’s a breakdown side by side of all the radio exchanges between Lewis and Bono, and Max and his engineer . This is...
‘Jersey Shore’ Family Vacation’ Season 4B Trailer (Premieres Thursday, June 3)
Absolutely! I’d still show up if offered those checks though. I agree thats why Snooki returned after 1 one season when she said she wasn't ever...
Soft spoken Black women
Omg this is so true. White people I work with- It’s like they’re on edge around me and are always fishing for validation from me. It’s so...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
Unsure on why does she believes it's ruining the black community? This isn't happening in real life. This mess is only on IG. Seems like ol guh...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
He fired Rory. He said the door is open for Mal...... This ninja here. I think Joe is determined to die on a hill by himself to prove himself right.
My Jazzy Life
eta. She says ppl don’t understand that she can go with the twins by herself. BY HERSELF?! You mean go so sumn with your kids without kailyn to...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
what was passion doing while rosie was bring the daughter to the front of the store i would of been beating her in her head. They got all that...
Top Bottom