Quantcast

Michael's Friendship With Diana Ross

MadameCassie

Michael 4 ever
Reaction score
Reactions
363,533 59,652 887
Alleybux
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPEwbenjEns]Michael's Friendship With Diana Ross - YouTube[/ame]

Treme

Mr. New Orleans
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,211 1,419 321
Alleybux
Am I wrong for thinking that Diana "reached out and touched" more than MJ's hand? :dead: Just kiddin...i think :twitcy:

That song will be in my head all night now :laugh:

BELLBELLA

REASONABLE BELLBELLA
Reaction score
Reactions
4,021 3 1
Alleybux
From my understanding Michael simply adored this woman. It seemed his eyes weren't big enough to see her. And she also adored Michael too.

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
I love this video this video of them together, no one can tell me that Mike and Diana weren't fu*king each other, lol!!!!!!!!!!

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Diana Ross has what no other woman has and that's true undying love from Michael Jackson.

officialsources

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 125 26
Alleybux
there is some tea but i ain't spilling i will say MJ was fed when she got married he felt he was her one and only king they bond was serious for years when MJ have a bond with a women its hard for that women to get over what they shared with him if he knew a women for a long time and he rock out with them trust and believe they will never forget those moments he made sure she had some parts in his children lives in his "will" his love never left her deep then soap and water honey

goodnight:film::secret:

MadameCassie

Michael 4 ever
Reaction score
Reactions
363,533 59,652 887
Alleybux
there is some tea but i ain't spilling i will say MJ was fed when she got married he felt he was her one and only king they bond was serious for years when MJ have a bond with a women its hard for that women to get over what they shared with him if he knew a women for a long time and he rock out with them trust and believe they will never forget those moments he made sure she had some parts in his children lives in his "will" his love never left her deep then soap and water honey

Oh please spill!

Selina Jackson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,709 1 4
Alleybux
@Officaltruth : Come one girl .. spill it

wlbrio.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Now you know you ain't right!! Pleeeeeease spill...I'll give you a cookie.......... AND a dolla!
haha Jk (thats how I use to bribe my bro :)) But seriously please spill any tea you know....can we have hints? lol

eleiordache

cute lil neo-Nazi! :)
Reaction score
Reactions
370 2
Alleybux
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9clZ-gKckM]MICHAEL JACKSON 86 AMA'S MAD BECAUSE DIANA GOT MARRIED.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Glenda's tapes 1992:

Glenda: How long did it take you to get over Diana?

Michael: Years…… A hell of a long time

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux
MICHAEL JACKSON 86 AMA'S MAD BECAUSE DIANA GOT MARRIED.mp4 - YouTube

Glenda's tapes 1992:

Glenda: How long did it take you to get over Diana?

Michael: Years…… A hell of a long time

I personally think that Michael never got over Diana's marriage to Arne Naess and his long-time love for her.:smile-big:

I especially love this GIF, even though Diana was married here, Michael was still as crazy about her as ever:-:wub::wub::wub:
2utkas3.gif

I love the way he licked his lips after Diana left his lap, as if he was thinking what she tasted like, I bet he was like "yummy"

2hx15k4.gif

Michael only had eyes for Diana as he was walking up the stage, the other people on stage might as well not exist.

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux

She was rubbing more than shoulders with him then thats for sure

Let me help her out

"I have a feeling that he is going to be, well i'll let you in on a little secret, he already is...a hell of a good lay. Even Quincy Jones cant keep his damn hands off of him and it freaks Michael out....he tells me right before we drift off to sleep"

eleiordache

Reaction score
Reactions
370 2
Alleybux
Diana Ross son, Evan talking about a conversation he had with Michael

“It’s as important to me to get the sound right as it is to have the right team in place. Mom says, ‘When you’ve done your hundredth show, you’re going to want to know exactly where everything’s going.’ So I said if I was going to do music, I was going to do it right.” For inspiration, he goes out. “I love the clubs,” he says. “People have this bad view of clubs, but I like feeling the vibe of what’s going on and what everyone’s liking.” It’s actually a passion, he says, he used to share with Jackson. “I remember we were at a club, and I got a call at 3 a.m., and I ran outside to take it. Michael called all of us ‘Applehead,’ and he said, ‘Applehead, it’s Doo-doo.’ I’d tell him where I was and he’d say, ‘Evan, go back into the club, I wanna hear the music!’ He was so… aware of everything happening. We’d talk about Usher’s new record coming out and he’d already heard it. I’d tell him I was talking to these people about doing a movie, and he’d be like, ‘Oh yeah, I know the head of the studio, so-and-so’s directing and the story’s about…’ He knew the whole thing.”

eleiordache

Reaction score
Reactions
370 2
Alleybux
“He [Michael Jackson] care about me as a person more than anything you know…and he care about everybody… it has nothing to do with him, he cared about every single person in the world…SINGLY… there is never be someone like him, NEVER WILL BE…” - Evan Ross

sept02

<span style="font-style:italic; text-decoration:un
Reaction score
Reactions
27,185 1,076 11,803
Alleybux

Diana Ross had just married Arnie Naess. MJ was hurt and angry did not attend the wedding even though he was invited. The wedding announcement was so sudden it took everyone, especially Michael off guard. A year and a half later MJ release song Name Dirty Diana. The contents of the song has nothing to do with the title. But the Title of that song pretty much sums up how MJ felt about what Diana did to him at that time.

Now it couldve been all in his mind but that is a strong reaction to a pretend relationship. Maybe it was all in his mind that it was more than just a friendly fµck.

Just saying.

Im pretty sure Diana kept reiterating to him that they was just friends. But MJ must could not absorb what she was trying to tell him.

Makes you wonder why members of the jackson Family want nothing to do with her till this day. Because they knew what went down. And I cant say I blame them because Diana knew That MJ ( her protegee) had a mad crush on her like for ever, so to even take it there knowing that she wasnt serious, wouldve been disasterous for him. They probably felt like she fed him fµck him and forgot about him.

Reaction score
Reactions
244 3 6
Alleybux

Diana Ross had just married Arnie Naess. MJ was hurt and angry did not attend the wedding even though he was invited. The wedding announcement was so sudden it took everyone, especially Michael off guard. A year and a half later MJ release song Name Dirty Diana. The contents of the song has nothing to do with the title. But the Title of that song pretty much sums up how MJ felt about what Diana did to him at that time.

Now it couldve been all in his mind but that is a strong reaction to a pretend relationship. Maybe it was all in his mind that it was more than just a friendly fµck.

Just saying.

Im pretty sure Diana kept reiterating to him that they was just friends. But MJ must could not absorb what she was trying to tell him.

Makes you wonder why members of the jackson Family want nothing to do with her till this day. Because they knew what went down. And I cant say I blame them because Diana knew That MJ ( her protegee) had a mad crush on her like for ever, so to even take it there knowing that she wasnt serious, wouldve been disasterous for him. They probably felt like she fed him fµck him and forgot about him.

You assessment on what went on between Mike and Diana was a bit harsh, after all at the end of the day, you do not know what went down between the two of them.
Diana did not forget about Michael, after her marriage, he was able to forgive her and remains friends with her and Mike was very close to Diana's youngest son Evan right up to his untimely death.

It does get tired, with fans going around accusing Diana of all sorts when they don't even know anything about her relationship with Mike, if Diana did him such wrong, then why did Mike chose her instead of his many silblings to be back-up guardian to his kids if anything happens to Katherine????
Yeah!! Diana must have been really evil and nasty to Mike:shock: silly me, of course that's why he loved and trusted her with his most precious kids (roll eyes).
And by the way, you haven't got the slightest clue on how The Jacksons feels about Diana, right after Mike died, Katherine allowed Mike's 3 kids to attend Diana's concert in L.A when she paid tribute to him in her show, so again they must really hate Diana but still allowed the 3Ps to attend her concert anyway:shock:
Again silly me (roll eyes) yet again.

sept02

<span style="font-style:italic; text-decoration:un
Reaction score
Reactions
27,185 1,076 11,803
Alleybux
You assessment on what went on between Mike and Diana was a bit harsh, after all at the end of the day, you do not know what went down between the two of them.
Diana did not forget about Michael, after her marriage, he was able to forgive her and remains friends with her and Mike was very close to Diana's youngest son Evan right up to his untimely death.

It does get tired, with fans going around accusing Diana of all sorts when they don't even know anything about her relationship with Mike, if Diana did him such wrong, then why did Mike chose her instead of his many silblings to be back-up guardian to his kids if anything happens to Katherine????
Yeah!! Diana must have been really evil and nasty to Mike:shock: silly me, of course that's why he loved and trusted her with his most precious kids (roll eyes).
And by the way, you haven't got the slightest clue on how The Jacksons feels about Diana, right after Mike died, Katherine allowed Mike's 3 kids to attend Diana's concert in L.A when she paid tribute to him in her show, so again they must really hate Diana but still allowed the 3Ps to attend her concert anyway:shock:
Again silly me (roll eyes) yet again.
Okay Diana Stan,

First of all, Just because members ( not all )of the family may have a grudge with the Diana doesnt mean they wouldnt allow the kids to join her to do a dedication to their father.I understand the resentment if they saw a permanent change in MJ afterDiana was married. I mean she knew him since he was a kid and then she turns possibly screwed him. It just they may not like the fact that she used him as a bridge over trouble water And second of all, I said that this was probably michael feeling back then. But of course he forgave her and he came to his own conclusion that he wasnt with diana and he had no reason to be mad.

eleiordache

Reaction score
Reactions
370 2
Alleybux
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtnABtbVSc]diana ross - muscles - YouTube[/ame]