Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread

General Manager
Reactions
16,831 49
Alleybux
If Covid hadn’t happened no one would know who these two losers are nor care what stupid crap they are involved in. The world is opening up again so it’s only a matter of time before they become irrelevant.

What behind the scenes pictures? Are you referring to the videos he posted of the two of them goofing around with Blanka?
Yes, I’m referring to the videos that are being posted.

Starter
Reactions
495 2
Alleybux
I actually got same vibe that he was referring to her having a ‘relationship’ and not about her alleged achievements
I've read on some fan-page (or hate-page, who would know these days) that MM has been saying he's single while replying to some girls/women DM's and that they will leak the conversations proving that he is actually ashamed of her.
Also, they stated that him saying that people are envious of her, he meant like her having sex with him and not of her "success" and speeches because that's the way he thinks of himself.

Who knows what is and what is

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
I've read on some fan-page (or hate-page, who would know these days) that MM has been saying he's single while replying to some girls/women DM's and that they will leak the conversations proving that he is actually ashamed of her.
Also, they stated that him saying that people are envious of her, he meant like her having sex with him and not of her "success" and speeches because that's the way he thinks of himself.

Who knows what is and what is not.
Man, MM really thinks his D is all that and a bag of popcorn! LOL

You animated grasshopper
Reactions
2,652 224 183
Alleybux

Who knows what is and what is not.
I would definitely advice you not to dive in into believing what a hatepages says. It's called a hatepage for a reason.

Ask yourself if he didn't want to be associated with her why is he still working with her, what is his reason? He can leave her dumb ass with his dumb ass any day.I get bored with dry ass hatepages expose like this two dorks are boring already anything the do is for clout .

This guy knows how his hatepages love to parade him , he sees them and thanks to them his dumbo head is still relevant

Starter
Reactions
944 2 3
Alleybux
I would definitely advice you not to dive in into believing what a hatepages says. It's called a hatepage for a reason.

Ask yourself if he didn't want to be associated with her why is he still working with her, what is his reason? He can leave her dumb ass with his dumb ass any day.I get bored with dry ass hatepages expose like this two dorks are boring already anything the do is for clout .

This guy knows how his hatepages love to parade him , he sees them and thanks to them his dumbo head is still relevant
Well he ain't gonna be leaving her ass anytime soon looking at his latest story. Looks like he is venturing into her new car business, wonder how much money that's going to cost him in the long run!

He unfollowed his BIL and his SIL unfollowed him, cutting ties with those who practically look after his own kids, the man is lost, he and FL deserve one another

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
Also his poses are beyond stupid.

I've never understood his supposedly sultry look of the hand on the face...it always looks like he got turned on by a slap but knowing him, the other person would've meant the slap and wasn't doing it in a sexy way :rolleyes:

I miss the good ol Guess days...

Starter
Reactions
495 2
Alleybux
Seems our gigolo has a 'type' from all the pictures of his new hookup (allegedly) :laugh2 :laugh2
Same lips and hair…The lips of the alleged hookup are like that of a shark :laugh7

Starter
Reactions
352 5
Alleybux

:atwitsend:atwitsend:atwitsend G@#$&#@¿,!¥t…I’m trying to stay away but then THIS happens! I guess he’s been caught with another woman? And now it‘s his turn to post late night sad song “please forgive” me vids? I’m just trying to figure out is the dedication to FL or the new hoochie. I think I’ll name the new chick Trout Pouts Twin (TPT). I’m open for any name suggestions.

Reactions
1,138 1
Alleybux
Yeah, he’s emoting to “There’s No Sunshine When She’s Gone” in the nighttime video. With caption “See you....Maybe”. Wanna see how long it will take for S to show up.

Starter
Reactions
944 2 3
Alleybux
Exactly. That’s all they do is play games with the hate pages on Instagram. Shit is boring asf
Yep alot of this is now just them playing with the hate pages now, FL and her photos and quotes and now him with his sad little song, if they were missing one another they would be doing this stuff in private, neither one of them seem to be working right now so they use the pages to keep them relevant and talked about.

On another note some of the support pages are downright cuckoo, one fan couldn`t care less if he never saw his kids again as long as they got recognition for supporting him, schools out for summer so expect more of his tweens to post more garbage like that

General Manager
Reactions
3,031 2 3
Alleybux
I’m not falling for it. They’re playing games again. It’s a distraction for Dubai mess.
Even if it's a game - I'm loving the fact his 'alleged' hookup has some of the same 'features' as his sugar mama. Of all the chicks to use.....come on - it's totally intensional. Hot Mess continues....:laugh2:yesyes:rolleyes2

General Manager
Reactions
3,031 2 3
Alleybux
Yeah, he’s emoting to “There’s No Sunshine When She’s Gone” in the nighttime video. With caption “See you....Maybe”. Wanna see how long it will take for S to show up.
maybe he's dedicating it the chick who helped him with his zipper......sorry couldn't resist.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Are There Any Black Women That Do NOT Listen To Rap Music?
Ya'll I really don't listen to rap music at all. I just listened to the "Feelin' Myself" playlist on Spotify and I was just...floored. I have...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
sis, you live in Rhode Island? that sounds like some Providence shit if I’ve ever heard it :ROFLMAO: Lmfao sis Im in a state between y’all and...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Uhm I didn't accuse you of anything. It was the title on the Twitter post that I was commenting on. Thanks for posting. I know you didn't. I saw...
@nansa Syms Tea Thread
And is it just me or does a sleeping Big Becks give y'all all sorts of autopsy table-stiff and already embalmed-ready for viewing-Egyptian...
Zhuri James Having Fun with her Dance Teacher!
That's Candice! She's a pro dancer. All these celebs hiring these professional industry dancers to teach their children, I'm not mad at it Get...
UPDATE Passengers help subdue unruly passenger on Delta flight from L.A. to Atlanta
In order for the door to open the plane has to decompress. But this was stupid nonetheless
  • Poll
Better Singer: Whitney, Beyonce, or Mariah?
Who are you speaking to? Remember this is the internet and you don’t know me. I don’t need to run my qualifications to you. Who are you? Idiotic...
Jobs I can do online before college
Anything part time because I'll be in college soon @LuluChanel posted this very helpful info in the large legit work from home job thread. I see...
Cutting Off Acts Of Intimacy After Already Spending A Few Nights With Him?
Why do you want to keep this man? Why do you keep making excuses for him? Why do you think you can't simply find someone new that wants to be the...
Top Bottom