Status
Not open for further replies.

Gran1935

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,936 2,142 9
Alleybux
If Covid hadn’t happened no one would know who these two losers are nor care what stupid crap they are involved in. The world is opening up again so it’s only a matter of time before they become irrelevant.

What behind the scenes pictures? Are you referring to the videos he posted of the two of them goofing around with Blanka?
Yes, I’m referring to the videos that are being posted.

Bhadlass

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
510 2
Alleybux
I actually got same vibe that he was referring to her having a ‘relationship’ and not about her alleged achievements
I've read on some fan-page (or hate-page, who would know these days) that MM has been saying he's single while replying to some girls/women DM's and that they will leak the conversations proving that he is actually ashamed of her.
Also, they stated that him saying that people are envious of her, he meant like her having xes with him and not of her "success" and speeches because that's the way he thinks of himself.

Who knows what is and what is

Samantharose

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
450 2
Alleybux
I've read on some fan-page (or hate-page, who would know these days) that MM has been saying he's single while replying to some girls/women DM's and that they will leak the conversations proving that he is actually ashamed of her.
Also, they stated that him saying that people are envious of her, he meant like her having xes with him and not of her "success" and speeches because that's the way he thinks of himself.

Who knows what is and what is not.
Man, MM really thinks his D is all that and a bag of popcorn! LOL

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux

Who knows what is and what is not.
I would definitely advice you not to dive in into believing what a hatepages says. It's called a hatepage for a reason.

Ask yourself if he didn't want to be associated with her why is he still working with her, what is his reason? He can leave her dumb ass with his dumb ass any day.I get bored with dry ass hatepages expose like this two dorks are boring already anything the do is for clout .

This guy knows how his hatepages love to parade him , he sees them and thanks to them his dumbo head is still relevant

faller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,766 454 11
Alleybux
I would definitely advice you not to dive in into believing what a hatepages says. It's called a hatepage for a reason.

Ask yourself if he didn't want to be associated with her why is he still working with her, what is his reason? He can leave her dumb ass with his dumb ass any day.I get bored with dry ass hatepages expose like this two dorks are boring already anything the do is for clout .

This guy knows how his hatepages love to parade him , he sees them and thanks to them his dumbo head is still relevant
Well he ain't gonna be leaving her ass anytime soon looking at his latest story. Looks like he is venturing into her new car business, wonder how much money that's going to cost him in the long run!

He unfollowed his BIL and his SIL unfollowed him, cutting ties with those who practically look after his own kids, the man is lost, he and FL deserve one another

Batota

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,134 8
Alleybux
Also his poses are beyond stupid.

I've never understood his supposedly sultry look of the hand on the face...it always looks like he got turned on by a slap but knowing him, the other person would've meant the slap and wasn't doing it in a sexy way :rolleyes:

I miss the good ol Guess days...

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
Seems our gigolo has a 'type' from all the pictures of his new hookup (allegedly) :laugh2 :laugh2

Bhadlass

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
510 2
Alleybux
Seems our gigolo has a 'type' from all the pictures of his new hookup (allegedly) :laugh2 :laugh2
Same lips and hair…The lips of the alleged hookup are like that of a shark :laugh7

TainosyMayas

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,212 554 16
Alleybux

:atwitsend:atwitsend:atwitsend G@#$&#@¿,!¥t…I’m trying to stay away but then THIS happens! I guess he’s been caught with another woman? And now it‘s his turn to post late night sad song “please forgive” me vids? I’m just trying to figure out is the dedication to FL or the new hoochie. I think I’ll name the new chick Trout Pouts Twin (TPT). I’m open for any name suggestions.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,169 4
Alleybux
Yeah, he’s emoting to “There’s No Sunshine When She’s Gone” in the nighttime video. With caption “See you....Maybe”. Wanna see how long it will take for S to show up.

faller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,766 454 11
Alleybux
Exactly. That’s all they do is play games with the hate pages on Instagram. sh!t is boring asf
Yep alot of this is now just them playing with the hate pages now, FL and her photos and quotes and now him with his sad little song, if they were missing one another they would be doing this stuff in private, neither one of them seem to be working right now so they use the pages to keep them relevant and talked about.

On another note some of the support pages are downright cuckoo, one fan couldn`t care less if he never saw his kids again as long as they got recognition for supporting him, schools out for summer so expect more of his tweens to post more garbage like that

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
I’m not falling for it. They’re playing games again. It’s a distraction for Dubai mess.
Even if it's a game - I'm loving the fact his 'alleged' hookup has some of the same 'features' as his sugar mama. Of all the chicks to use.....come on - it's totally intensional. Hot Mess continues....:laugh2:yesyes:rolleyes2

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
Yeah, he’s emoting to “There’s No Sunshine When She’s Gone” in the nighttime video. With caption “See you....Maybe”. Wanna see how long it will take for S to show up.
maybe he's dedicating it the chick who helped him with his zipper......sorry couldn't resist.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Yep alot of this is now just them playing with the hate pages now, FL and her photos and quotes and now him with his sad little song, if they were missing one another they would be doing this stuff in private, neither one of them seem to be working right now so they use the pages to keep them relevant and talked about.

On another note some of the support pages are downright cuckoo, one fan couldn`t care less if he never saw his kids again as long as they got recognition for supporting him, schools out for summer so expect more of his tweens to post more garbage like that
Thank you for seeing this.... He's playing with those hate pages and they are foolishly getting in thinking they have solved a puzzle.

That man would be irrelevant by now but they keep making him famous ,they are giving them both a free promo, they think those two are crying because they have been exposed , they are probably laughing like hyenas watching this hate pages make them relevant for free.

At this point am just waiting for the movie to end so we can see if it was really worth it having toe boy in it .

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Don't fall for it, it's just relevancy bait ,the hate pages have fallen for it.

faller

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,766 454 11
Alleybux
Don't fall for it, it's just relevancy bait ,the hate pages have fallen for it.
Haven't they just, they are picking every photo apart that this benty person has posted trying to prove something has been going on, in the mean time FL and M unfollowed only to refollow. :rolleyes:

Samantharose

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
450 2
Alleybux
While MM is busy playing games, Simone is busy flirting with Blanka, being her new toy boy! LOL Doesn't seem like MM is filming much. If he's not careful, the Guess campaign won't be the only thing Simone takes over.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Haven't they just, they are picking every photo apart that this benty person has posted trying to prove something has been going on, in the mean time FL and M unfollowed only to refollow. :rolleyes:
I see from one one page that that girl is a call girl they type that love to post expensive sh!t and you pay for her services , they are paying her to be a pretend hookup.
She isn't as pretty tbh just silicone and tan is what she can offer .

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
While MM is busy playing games, Simone is busy flirting with Blanka, being her new toy boy! LOL Doesn't seem like MM is filming much. If he's not careful, the Guess campaign won't be the only thing Simone takes over.
Simone seems like the kind of guy that will get on anyone's pants just to have his way, Blanka is pretty much ugly without filters he's just using her since she has connections with her pedo ring to get him a job.Hes just as useless as Mm without guess he's just the green eyed pink lips dude. Atleast MM engaged with his fans and now hatepages Simone only replies back to Blanka ass licking comments.

Ithara

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Simone seems like the kind of guy that will get on anyone's pants just to have his way, Blanka is pretty much ugly without filters he's just using her since she has connections with her pedo ring to get him a job.Hes just as useless as Mm without guess he's just the green eyed pink lips dude. Atleast MM engaged with his fans and now hatepages Simone only replies back to Blanka ass licking comments.

Simone fell in my eyes, I mean he looked like God with those longer locks and seemed humble but now, being involved with all this - nah, I'm over both of them. Croatian men are far better then our neighbors Italian.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,169 4
Alleybux
Well, I guess M is filming today?! Wonder if he’s having a difficult time concentrating after all the commotion he created yesterday. He did “like” S’s IG post from today, but she still hasn’t reinstated her “likes” on all his posts that she removed when all this started. Guess he’s still in the doghouse.

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
Well, I guess M is filming today?! Wonder if he’s having a difficult time concentrating after all the commotion he created yesterday. He did “like” S’s IG post from today, but she still hasn’t reinstated her “likes” on all his posts that she removed when all this started. Guess he’s still in the doghouse.
He doesn’t care about any commotion. He got himself some action (allegedly) from a new chick and he knows his sugar mama will never leave him.

Bebo

Duchess of Westminster
Reaction score
Reactions
121,834 2,139 226
Alleybux
Oh my gosh so much vitriol for what? What has the poor man done?

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Doubt he's distracted. The entire commotion is orchestrated my him and her. It's their desperate move to get people talking.

On the ground things are pretty different from those stunts they are making on IG

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
Oh my gosh so much vitriol for what? What has the poor man done?
I don't get all the fuss about him spending his down time on a boat with his friends and a chick he met on IG. Seems totally harmless :rolleyes2

Reaction score
Reactions
1,559 1
Alleybux
Let me get caught up here...:cautious:

He cheated on the viper with a call girl, was caught by the internet police and the desert snake was publicly humiliated...

He is now trying to suck up to her, and not lose his weekly allowance, by posting about her great speeches and trying to get her more followers...

So, he's officially an eunuch :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Elljaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,831 27 3
Alleybux
Let me get caught up here...:cautious:

He cheated on the viper with a call girl, was caught by the internet police and the desert snake was publicly humiliated...

He is now trying to suck up to her, and not lose his weekly allowance, by posting about her great speeches and trying to get her more followers...

So, he's officially an eunuch :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif
I see this a different way. He had no problem putting that stuff on IG for everyone to see. He knows no matter how dirty he is, his sugar mama will never let him go. Maybe their relationship is like the mafia - when he's away he can hook up with anyone - this case a call girl (he is a gigolo by trade so this was a no-brainer) and when he returns to the clutches of his sugar mama he's faithful to her (or she might stab him with those chicken fingers while he sleeps).

I'm guessing she posted that nonsense from his account. Not the first time. He doesn't care. He's sunbathing with his boys and checking out call girls on IG.

I bet his call girl friend - Benty(?) makes more cash than the sugar mama. Maybe he should jump over to her. :laugh2

Do we even need to talk about how those two chicks look alike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom