Quantcast

Microneedling experiences?

Digging4gold

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,364 1,406 620
Alleybux
Has anyone gotten microneedling? Asking especially of those who are black, is your skin supposed to look like you have a bad tan for awhile? When do you start to see results? I just had my first treatment.
I have had microneedling done once and a chemical peel done once. I got the best results from the chemical peel. I am planning to do a monthly peel from now on. It has been two weeks since I finished my peel and my skin is still glowing. I had the Perfect Derma peel done at my aesthetician office. I paid $330 for the service. I actually found it online for less than half of that price so I am going to do my next one at home.

nonea

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have had microneedling done once and a chemical peel done once. I got the best results from the chemical peel. I am planning to do a monthly peel from now on. It has been two weeks since I finished my peel and my skin is still glowing. I had the Perfect Derma peel done at my aesthetician office. I paid $330 for the service. I actually found it online for less than half of that price so I am going to do my next one at home.
Link please for at home kit

Digging4gold

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,364 1,406 620
Alleybux
Link please for at home kit

This is the peel I had done by an aesthetician. I am planning to order this kit online and do it myself. I wash charged over $300 to have this peel done at my plastic surgeon's office. All the aesthetician did was cleanse my face and put on the first layer. This kit requires you to put on the 2nd and 3rd layers at home. So I might as well do the whole thing myself.

funnyhaha

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,314 274 128
Alleybux

This is the peel I had done by an aesthetician. I am planning to order this kit online and do it myself. I wash charged over $300 to have this peel done at my plastic surgeon's office. All the aesthetician did was cleanse my face and put on the first layer. This kit requires you to put on the 2nd and 3rd layers at home. So I might as well do the whole thing myself.
I know people are always saying to get peels done by a professional, but I feel like if you get a few done professionally, study, and are not a complete idiot, you can do them yourself.

I'm going to start asking my esthetician friends to start sliding me product because I love the results from professional peel but the cost kicks my butt.

I've done many peels on myself and they've gone PERFECT.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom