Might as well start on those 25 posts...

FKA Fernando
Reactions
312,918 15,217 4,373
Alleybux
Joker-Hi-GIF.gif

Reactions
377 7 41
Alleybux
I know this thread is super old but I need to get my 25 posts out so that I can use the buttons lol. I'm trying to get that done within the next hour!

Reactions
6,594 163 59
Alleybux
Hi yall! Looking forward to contributing in the main forums!

Hey !!! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you contribute hun. I’m not that much newer then you so I can’t tell you much. I just find this site to be good comic relief when I need it and there’s some really cool people here too .

Reactions
265 369 49
Alleybux
Hey !!! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you contribute hun. I’m not that much newer then you so I can’t tell you much. I just find this site to be good comic relief when I need it and there’s some really cool people here too .
Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to it too. I agree about the comic relief, haha.

Reactions
Alleybux
Hey y’all! I figured it was time for me to stop lurking and start posting, lol.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
Maintaining cleanliness is paramount during a pandemic. People should shower or bathe daily. If you are worried about the environment, start...
Preacher Heather Love
What is this emoji that Cornelius always uses in his captions now and throws up in pictures?? Lmboooo I think he’s trying to make this a thing...
JFK Love Letters to Jump off up for auction
Yes, I am bumping this old thread. I did a search to see whether anyone else had posted about this. This story (sourced from the AP) has today's...
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
Digga needs to stop badding up his gf on live and embarrassing her, it’s not cute at all
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
In fairness we can’t tell from the photo where her hands are, they might be being more ’affectionate’ than we think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
I didn’t say they weren’t black even though I personally wouldn’t call them that. I said they were admixed because according to geneticists they...
Why do men say they don’t like women who sleep around but yet still have sex and entertain women...
Shit.. girl you must be 19, cause a grown ass woman would know men talk, men talk all the time, and trust the second he posts a pic of the 2 of...
Caitlyn Jenner said that her friends are fleeing California because of growing homeless population !
My state is becoming to expensive to live in so im thinking about moving to a smaller state some of the homeless folks love l.a. so much they wont...
The Ghana tea thread
Oooh do mean my@ Jesus? What’s the tea on her? My@ was dating one of Darr€n’s friends allegedly. Then she moved onto a known Naija yahoo boy who...
What are your favorite Ari Lennox songs?
bmo remix w doja is my shit. it’s always on repeat. i like her feature on kiana ledé’s song “chocolate” . shea butter. i think that’s my top 3.
Top Bottom