Mike Tyson at 53 years old is still scary

Awwwwww man
Reactions
68,405 2,550 1,122
Alleybux
tenor.gif

he has to wake up every morning doing this at least once in order to still be that swift. im speechless

General Manager
Reactions
8,061 305 56
Alleybux
@Lexonfiyah ~ Did you see Holyfield's interview on Tyson's Hotboxin' recently? Holyfield rarely looked at Tyson during the interview (from what I noticed). I suspect he was having serious flashbacks the entire time.

Team Owner
Reactions
47,909 356 144
Alleybux
@Lexonfiyah ~ Did you see Holyfield's interview on Tyson's Hotboxin' recently? Holyfield rarely looked at Tyson during the interview (from what I noticed). I suspect he was having serious flashbacks the entire time.
No this is my first time seeing this. Thanks for tagging me lol I wasn’t really even paying attention to him not looking at Tyson just the story.

Respect
Reactions
29,231 1,460 1,010
Alleybux
A master at his craft.

I wonder if he'll still be this skilled if he's fortunate enough to reach his 80s.

The only reason I would spare with Mike Tyson, is to increase my boxing skills.
That's it.

I wouldn't fight him on his worse day.
Nope...

I'd distance myself.

Glad I learned the purpose of boxing skills is for counter-violence.

Peace.

:peace

BED

Blanche E Devereaux
Reactions
7,466 17 5
Alleybux
This is what I miss. I loved boxing!! Now, it’s hard for me to get into it. SMH. I miss the real heavyweights

HeartoHeartz
Reactions
43,252 1,242 1,752
Alleybux
Seeing Mike fight is witnessing someone who has studied the ART of boxing. Mike is a true combat warrior on some video game shit. This the kind of man who was born in the wrong error. He needs to be in an error where he is engaging in hand-to-hand combat to defend his territory. In his past life he was a brave warrior of combat who defended his lands.

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
Probably they were there but didn't want to be on camera. I didn't see Natalia neither. I truly believe they are very private people. You are...
Do BW want thugs & criminals or the top 20% of BM? Which one is it?
A lot of black men should be left behind...........every black man isn’t entitled to procreate with black women Vice Versa too.
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Look Who Sent this Tweet Out........ Somebody clearly aiming to start another Insurrection like that's going to change a damn thing. That's why...
He wants a “relationship trial run”
You don't even sound interested in doing this...women don't need to consider everything just because a man asked, that answer seems clearly no...
Seeing Green by Nicki Minaj DROPS almost 40% in streams by its second day
Her fan base are loud af for someone who doesn't even stream their faves "legendary" music. How y'all gone convince us that her music is a...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
She should just be quiet Correction: She wants to get married but Khalil doesn't so she's saying nah now*
Kodak Black - Dirty K [Official Audio]
Love Kodak & haven’t listened yet but his new trolling ways are ruining it for me
Grace Jones : "I don’t come from uneducated slaves. I’m from Jamaica, I speak French, my...
The USA is not the best country in the world, especially with its trail of blood that stretches across the globe. You can’t tell me your country...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
I'm guessing she is but why was everyone reposting and congratulating her for buying a Birkin? it's just a bag. lol I can't believe what people...
Top Bottom