Mike Tyson Details Beating Up Don King and Chasing Him on the Freeway

Reactions
107,265 10,034 13,228
Alleybux

In this clip, Mike Tyson begins by speaking about firing his entire team in 2000 and being $60 million in debt. He explained that he has fought hard to get out of the debt, and he added that he's not had any tax issues for two years. Mike then went on to speak about an altercation he had with Don King in 2003, which he admits was "immature." He explained that his mind started going to a dark place when he was on his former private jet with Don, who Mike says he felt like was dissing him. Once they were in the car and headed down the highway in Miami, Mike pushed Don's seat, and Don left him on the highway with a shoe box full of drugs. To hear more, including how a cop took him back to his hotel, hit the above clip.

Reactions
5,722 10 7
Alleybux
i refuse to watch another vlad interview ever !, i bet this was funny asf ! i cant wait until his movies drops...

Reactions
20,033 2
Alleybux
Every time I see Don King I think of the Klitschko documentary. Don King wanted to sign them. He invited them to his house. He said he was going to play a special song for them on his piano. The brothers were impressed! Then Vitali noticed that the pedals were moving on their own! It was a self playing piano.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
Same. This thread has taken a horrible turn. It might be time for me to take my exit. Same, I don’t understand what the hell is going on. Too...
I do not like lovelyti2002
Are you kidding?! I love lovelyti2002 Sent from my iPhone using Lipstick Alley mobile app powered by Tapatalk No one asked and no we're not...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
We wish. We wish. Her cat probably musty as hell
  • Poll
RHONJ Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 11 Official Thread - Premieres February 17th
Children of immigrants always know their parents are angry at them when they start speaking to them in their native language. LoL. My mother...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
And she also wrote "my dear Henry" almost as if he was not more than a friend... And under the birthday caption, why not "I love you, it was a...
The next Superman will be black with black director and script writer
While no director or star has yet been announced there are several candidates Coates, who expanded the world of Wakanda for Marvel, will write...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Durand trying to Wiesel his way in with Brandon
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
Word. I also felt like him mentioning G@l was a bit of name dropping. We know you know everyone dude. But weird interview overall. Yeah, that...
Top Bottom