Mike Tyson on Partying with Bobby Brown & 12 Japanese Girls Before Buster Douglas Loss

Team Owner
Reactions
109,092 10,331 13,400
Alleybux

In this clip, Mike Tyson reacts to Bobby Brown's story about them partying all night before his fight against Buster Douglas. Tyson laughed at Brown's story and confirmed some of the details. He also admitted that he underestimated Buster in the fight, which you can hear more about above.

Heaux For Jotaro Kujo
Reactions
14,452 231 23
Alleybux
29293c10a019ee0eec230b09dba7151e46afcef5.gifv

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
I pray Prince and the ancestors show out. This is crazy.
A 10-year-old Palestinian girl breaks down while talking to MEE
This child has died from an air strike unfortunately damn. just ruin my fucking morning lol. thats awfulll omg. may he rip with his father.
Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
I agree with others she mentioned this because of the backlash she received from not acknowledging them before. However she still mentioned them...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Who the hell she arguing with ? She been going in She
Jamie Foxx Wants LSA to Know...
It would be dead ass funny if this was about that yt lady KT Wholems :clown
Asian Celebs LXXVI
So you saying you don't see the track they shoddily glued over his buzzcut? This was him before. Love undercuts. Keep undercuts. But...
Carmen Caboom
Thee Miss O....what part of CBT, DBT, Mindfulness training is this???? You can't continuing education credits for your license renewal out here...
When Europeans and AFricans met....
Good question. I was just reading about the great black American Chemist Percy Julian the other day and i cannot help but think that there were...
Ariana Grande appreciation/discussion/tea thread
lmaooooo someone said she looks like the brown version of poot now
RHOA THOUGHT LSA claimed men don’t want to MARRY TH0TS? P0rsha truly has become the RING MASTER!
Um, She was dumped by Kordell and Dennis. Yes Dennis dumped her. Men are too chickenshit to break up with women. They do wildly offensive shit to...
Top Bottom