Mike Tyson on Partying with Bobby Brown & 12 Japanese Girls Before Buster Douglas Loss

Reactions
107,265 10,034 13,228
Alleybux

In this clip, Mike Tyson reacts to Bobby Brown's story about them partying all night before his fight against Buster Douglas. Tyson laughed at Brown's story and confirmed some of the details. He also admitted that he underestimated Buster in the fight, which you can hear more about above.

Heaux For Jotaro Kujo
Reactions
14,429 231 23
Alleybux
29293c10a019ee0eec230b09dba7151e46afcef5.gifv

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Do you get mad at or jealous of women that you catch your man checking out in public?
No. I don’t pay attention to where he’s looking when we go out tbh. Part of me doesn’t care and the other half just doesn’t think about it. Safe...
Dr Ian Smith Claims That A Black Talk Show Host Limits Appearances From Black People
Why is it that LSA believes everything that comes out of someone's mouth as long as it is negative? How do we know that this guy is even telling...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
And you’re practically trying to have sex with a dead man. C’mon now.... I can’t even take y’all too serious because I know y’all sad and...
LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)
The gag is fredo filling for bankruptcy more than 3 times. What the hell was he doing with all that money?
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
Serena is a Queen. She doesn’t need that makeup artist. I have nothing else to say. Let me exit.
Why doesn't RHONJ get a Black woman on the show?
NY/NJ/CT/DE/PA/RI/MA...Northeastern blue collar ethnic whites, yes, comes off as racist, yes. The police can't do wrong to them, MAGA...
Prince was Ugly
Prince Rogers Nelson was no looker he was 5'2 in height and short stature on men is not attractive. He looked like a tiny miniature horse with his...
Does the front of your hair have problems curling up?
My hair and almost everybody in my family has this same issue. I don’t believe it’s caused by ponytails. For me it’s genetic.
Top Bottom