Mikey Braxton's Daughter Reveals Bio Mom Abandoned Them & Stepmom Was Abusive

Team Owner
Reactions
428,254 68,100 1,369
Alleybux

brx1.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

I thought Michael Jr. only had 2 children (his two daughters.) It looks as though he also has two sons. Now unless Mikey had another wife before or after this woman, this is the stepmom Ashlee is referring to.

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

Team Owner
Reactions
36,747 759 307
Alleybux
She looks like one of those crazy white step mom's from those Lifetime movies. And where was the "dad" while the mom was being an abusive bitch? He probably allowed it to happen. I'm sure she didn't touch her mixed children. I'm sure he allowed his white/other queen, to be an abusive bitch to his black daughters because he valued the other kid's mixed heritage and probably resented the elder children because of their mom. Call a spade a spade.

BLESSED while you OBSESS!
BANNED
Reactions
56,069 1,639 1,988
Alleybux
I don't watch the Braxton's show anymore. Is Mikey the eldest and only brother of Toni and her sisters? His new wife (the white woman) abused his children? What did he do and say at the time? What does he say now? Glad Ashlee is speaking out it will help others in her same situation to get help.

I couldn't have a relationship with my brother if he allowed his spouse to verbally and/or physically abuse his child.

__꧁꧂ CNS MS D.H.Sc. ꧁꧂__
Reactions
19,901 54 29
Alleybux
IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

I'm so sorry that those babies had to go through alla that!! I hope they are healed. But, LAWD!!:e2_25: The oldest one looks just like Towanda and the lil' one looks like a lil' Tamar!! :sneakiness:

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
170,296 651 109
Alleybux
I wondered for some time how Mikey's marriage fared since all of his sisters have had marital problems. If he was married to someone who abused his kids...wow. That's really sad.

Team Owner
Reactions
428,254 68,100 1,369
Alleybux
I noticed that Ashlee doesn't post any photos with Michael Jr. She's not even in any tagged family photos with him. She only posts photos with her aunts, sister, Miss E or her cousins. She didn't wish him a Happy Father's Day either, but her younger sister did. You know how siblings can live in the same house and have completely different perspectives of the same parent? That's what this seems like. The younger daughter adores daddy although he allowed their stepmom to abuse them.

IMG_0883.png

IMG_0881.png

IMG_0882.png

Starter
Reactions
1,653 16 5
Alleybux
That's sad to hear, I'm trying to understand why all of this is on social media under a family picture.

Welp, they have THE best examples in their aunts to tell the truth. As much as I love me some Braxtons, unfortunately, they are showing that next generation how to show out on the gram/tv. All the older ones are starting to pop off more in them comments. Hopefully, they put a cap on it soon and the whole fam can get the healing they need.

Reactions
3,966 73 17
Alleybux
That's sad to hear. I always thought he was the sibling who had it the best in terms of family and home life. I wonder if this is why you do really see him that much on the show. Maybe the sisters are still feeling some way about what happened to their nieces and don't want to be around his spouse and just kept their side.

Starter
Reactions
1,653 16 5
Alleybux
That's sad to hear. I always thought he was the sibling who had it the best in terms of family and home life. I wonder if this is why you do really see him that much on the show. Maybe the sisters are still feeling some way about what happened to their nieces and don't want to be around his spouse and just kept their side.

It seems to me everyone really loves Mikey bc he's funny and unbothered. They have shown multiples times they want him around more but they as well as his kids have vouched that his profession keeps him working all the time. But yeah, looks like all the siblings seem to have/had tumultuous home lives.

Team Owner
Reactions
124,909 2,066 1,209
Alleybux
I've never gotten good vibes from this coward. I knew something seemed off about him for some reason.

I'm glad Ashlee is sharing her story. F**k her bio parents and that ugly nanny McPhee looking bitch for doing what they did to those two innocent kids.

Starter
Reactions
1,653 16 5
Alleybux
What episode is she talking about? I'm baffled by what prompted these revelations, but saddened that these girls went thru this...:disapointed:

It's the ep w the table scenes in Mexico when Braxton brought his wife. This was her early Mother's Day post. Ms. E and her aunts are the only ones she posts for Mother's Day so I'm guessing all the critiquing of Ms. E on sm caused some feelings to surface. Def saddening though.

Team Owner
Reactions
342,510 9,362 10,418
Alleybux
It seems to me everyone really loves Mikey bc he's funny and unbothered. They have shown multiples times they want him around more but they as well as his kids have vouched that his profession keeps him working all the time. But yeah, looks like all the siblings seem to have/had tumultuous home lives.
What does he do for a living?

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reactions
149,934 3,388 5,526
Alleybux
Cheating and broken homes affects families for generations. It's the very reason why the Bible tells us NOT to commit adultery. That broken nature affects the kids, the kids' kids and maybe even generations after that. It's a curse. And you never know how its going to manifest itself.

This also one of the main reasons why so many couples chose to stay together although not being together for the kids.

Team Owner
Reactions
197,963 1,516 593
Alleybux
Wooooow hmmm and she's white, I bet she treated her mixed sons with the utmost adoration. :disdain

If ashlee keeps him at arms length it's def. because she's older and sees him as a coward who allowed a white woman to come into their home and abuse his children/ The younger girl was too young to truly understand the depth of betrayal her father displayed by allowing it to happen so she still puts him on a pedestal.

Chile the family needs some MAJOR counseling. The matriarch and patriarch are the root of this.

Tan

General Manager
Reactions
26,000 179 41
Alleybux
Wooooow hmmm and she's white, I bet she treated her mixed sons with the utmost adoration. :disdain

If ashlee keeps him at arms length it's def. because she's older and sees him as a coward who allowed a white woman to come into their home and abuse his children/ The younger girl was too young to truly understand the depth of betrayal her father displayed by allowing it to happen so she still puts him on a pedestal.

Chile the family needs some MAJOR counseling. The matriarch and patriarch are the root of this.

Right, they need someone who will call them on their mess and not sugarcoat it.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Michael Jackson And Black Women.... WTF
She met his as a child and she was a grown ass woman. True. If the gender roles were reversed - this would be unacceptable I agree.
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
She just had surgery tho Nah I'd need my money back, what she be eating cause this is crazy.
Free Tarot Readings Mega Thread!!
I applied for assistance (money wise) will I get approved or denied?
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
It's funny how LSA went from hating anti black woman MAGA Mal to now taking his side. Make it make sense Joe is an abuser of women of color...
In 2020 51% of black men were NEVER married...
Black women who are marriage material who want marriage get married. Their husbands are Black, White, Hispanic, Asian or Native.
Who has taken the COVID vaccine? Side effects?
I got my 2nd Moderna shot today I've been running errands since and finally sat down to grab a bite to eat. The 1st shot I had a sore arm...
Most of Cardi B's number 1 were sleeper number 1s
Ice my wrist-es then I piss on bitches You can suck my diznick if you take these jizzes You don't like them disses, give my ass some kisses Yeah...
The Forever Purge - Official Trailer
It doesn't look as good as the others but I'm going to see it when it comes out because I'm curious.
Top Bottom