Quantcast

Minnies boyfriend ?

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,448 2,980 248
Alleybux
I’m really curious about the guy Minnie was dating before her death ? I’ve read up here she was chasing him the night of the accident & he seriously looked a little off from the pictures I’ve seen of him and anytime momma Tammy says they were moving to fast hmm ...I noticed at her memorial service he wasn’t even in attendance

Vibrant Views

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,815 493 72
Alleybux
Oh wow. Where can I read about her possibly chasing him? That makes this even sadder.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,182 1,012 111
Alleybux
I’m really curious about the guy Minnie was dating before her death ? I’ve read up here she was chasing him the night of the accident & he seriously looked a little off from the pictures I’ve seen of him and anytime momma Tammy says they were moving to fast hmm ...I noticed at her memorial service he wasn’t even in attendance

Hopefully Season 6 will shed a little light on him. Yes, it was said Minnie and her dude had an argument. He left and then she got in her car and drove off after him. She lost control of her car, then briefly went off road before swinging her car too far to the left and hitting another car in the opposite lane.

The accident happened on Old National Hwy. That is a very busy road and not a good place to drive if your mind is on other things. Also the accident happened at night when Georgia was still on lockdown.

I do believe Minnie was moving too fast and looking for love in the wrong places.

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
I wonder why her mother was saying so many vague things at the services, she said something to the effect of minnie calling her after the crash , crying for her..i was like uh ?

then it was suggested that she was very drunk that night, Either way RIP minnie

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
Hopefully Season 6 will shed a little light on him. Yes, it was said Minnie and her dude had an argument. He left and then she got in her car and drove off after him. She lost control of her car, then briefly went off road before swinging her car too far to the left and hitting another car in the opposite lane.

The accident happened on Old National Hwy. That is a very busy road and not a good place to drive if your mind is on other things. Also the accident happened at night when Georgia was still on lockdown.

I do believe Minnie was moving too fast and looking for love in the wrong places.

Yeah you can tell she really desired to be loved..
poor baby..

Poohbear6797

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,853 169 8
Alleybux
They have kept it very hush hush concerning the events of that night, which they can do, but I don’t even think they did an autopsy. RIP Minnie

TheFaderMIA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,973 2,088 1,084
Alleybux
Wow. So she was possibly drunk and racing to chase her man down?! No wonder we didn’t get very man details about her death.

RIP— but what a silly way to lose your life.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,232 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
Tammy doesn’t acknowledge his existence at all, which goes beyond not liking him as Minnie’s boyfriend. I truly believe what @Diane Nash posted and he’s the reason she was on the road that night. I heard that exact same situation, with the addition that the argument was over cheating, she either confronted him or busted him in the act and he took off (I can’t remember the specifics right now). It was that Fee person on Instagram who posted that though so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyways yeah if it wasn’t that he would’ve been at her funeral and burial, as well as the subsequent memorial celebrations they’ve had for her. He’s nowhere to be found and last I heard from LSA, was tryna put on his own memorial for Minnie. He’s clearly off, and it’s sad that she lost her life behind a no account loser.

Not to be mean I also wouldn’t be surprised if there was drinking involved, Minnie had a previous DUI just last year. I also believe that, if she didn’t have congestive heart failure she would’ve survived the accident.

SumthanSweet

Dropping Dimes all over LSA...
Reaction score
Reactions
57,154 2,383 54
Alleybux
It's so heart breaking. Minnie was annoying at times and very much a liar from what I watched on Little Women. She however was a very big part of how successful the show was. Also girlies shoe game was fierce! RIP: Minnie :angel

ifsheonlyknew

Cowboy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
248,481 18,167 2,705
Alleybux
It's so heart breaking. Minnie was annoying at times and very much a liar from what I watched on Little Women. She however was a very big part of how successful the show was. Also girlies shoe game was fierce! RIP: Minnie :angel
Minnie was definitely the best dressed on the show

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,575 11,726 12,059
Alleybux
I saw the live of the couple that was driving behind her and tried to help her out the car and they didnt mention anything about her driving erratically or chasing anybody. They said either something was going on with her car or she hit the sidewalk while going around a curve and lost control.

They made no mention of her boyfriend being there but they said that her mother was there was fast. They tried to get her out but she was unconscious so I don't know how she called Tammy.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,448 2,980 248
Alleybux
Lifetime probably still editing the lifetime fan page said the reunion was just taped in LA along with some additional footage and I know the girls are exhausted ....they’ve filmed the entire year from the covid outbreak ,minnies death and all the other crap that’s been going on

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
Tammy doesn’t acknowledge his existence at all, which goes beyond not liking him as Minnie’s boyfriend. I truly believe what @Diane Nash posted and he’s the reason she was on the road that night. I heard that exact same situation, with the addition that the argument was over cheating, she either confronted him or busted him in the act and he took off (I can’t remember the specifics right now). It was that Fee person on Instagram who posted that though so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyways yeah if it wasn’t that he would’ve been at her funeral and burial, as well as the subsequent memorial celebrations they’ve had for her. He’s nowhere to be found and last I heard from LSA, was tryna put on his own memorial for Minnie. He’s clearly off, and it’s sad that she lost her life behind a no account loser.

Not to be mean I also wouldn’t be surprised if there was drinking involved, Minnie had a previous DUI just last year. I also believe that, if she didn’t have congestive heart failure she would’ve survived the accident.

even with her size ?
someone said she had either a truck or suv

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
I saw the live of the couple that was driving behind her and tried to help her out the car and they didnt mention anything about her driving erratically or chasing anybody. They said either something was going on with her car or she hit the sidewalk while going around a curve and lost control.

They made no mention of her boyfriend being there but they said that her mother was there was fast. They tried to get her out but she was unconscious so I don't know how she called Tammy.

yeah i heard he say she called her at the services, so i'm assuming she was conscious for a while after the accident ?

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,232 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
even with her size ?
someone said she had either a truck or suv

Her size caused the CHF. I think from the accident report, she was in a sedan (maybe it was a Nissan I can’t remember though), but I believe her mom when she said she called her after the accident, I don’t think she immediately lost consciousness. Anyways, with a weakened heart, the trauma of being in an accident like she was would be too much; it didn’t seem like she had any immediate issues like the amputation of a limb, decapitation or bad burns that would cause her to pass soon after the accident. But a heart that’s already failing, a car accident like hers could’ve caused a heart attack that her heart was too damaged to survive.

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
Her size caused the CHF. I think from the accident report, she was in a sedan (maybe it was a Nissan I can’t remember though), but I believe her mom when she said she called her after the accident, I don’t think she immediately lost consciousness. Anyways, with a weakened heart, the trauma of being in an accident like she was would be too much; it didn’t seem like she had any immediate issues like the amputation of a limb, decapitation or bad burns that would cause her to pass soon after the accident. But a heart that’s already failing, a car accident like hers could’ve caused a heart attack that her heart was too damaged to survive.

ok i see what you mean,
the similar thing was said about aaliyah, like her heart murmur is what caused her death because of the shock.

ifsheonlyknew

Cowboy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
248,481 18,167 2,705
Alleybux
Yeah Minnie wasn’t badly injured from the crash, she most likely could’ve survived if it wasn’t for her heart. She talked about having a bad heart a lot on the show

CrithsSuitcase

Luggage Model of the Year
Reaction score
Reactions
46,398 630 34
Alleybux
Did the airbag deploy? If so, that probably hits LP differently, I wonder if that caused any extra injury. I mean I always ragged on Minnie being preposterous on the show, but it’s sad she lost her life, and even sadder if it was for some bum. Juicy and she made the show, I’m really surprised they are bringing this back. I would have thought they’d just have done a Minnie tribute.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,182 1,012 111
Alleybux

@LaBamba thank you:love. I forgot about Minnie’s DUI. If she was drinking the accident makes much more sense. More than likely Minnie would have been very familiar with driving down Old National Highway.

I do believe that bum was cheating on her. It seems like many of the relationships between LP women and regular sized men are very off.

Also my mom told me today that Minnie’s grandmother is not well. They are ministry friends.

Virgona89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,268 266 76
Alleybux
Yes. It is very sad.

I believe her fake relationship with Pastor Troy was more genuine but that’s not saying much.

tenor.gif

UniquelyGemini

Established
Reaction score
Reactions
141,780 6,198 1,771
Alleybux
Shoe and fashion game. She dressed real fly but yes she was a mess on the show. I hated how she’d let them twins ***** her ass.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,448 2,980 248
Alleybux
I just wanted to say that I believe slick was using & spending minnies money + cheating on her and she probably confronted or busted him the night of the accident (smh) and the way miss tammi was speaking on that episode hmm I believe moni ,abira,juicy probably know more about that night ...

Pinot Grigio

JUST BE REAL
Reaction score
Reactions
9,481 59 91
Alleybux
I just wanted to say that I believe slick was using & spending minnies money + cheating on her and she probably confronted or busted him the night of the accident (smh) and the way miss tammi was speaking on that episode hmm I believe moni ,abira,juicy probably know more about that night ...
Hmmmm

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,109 13,951 8,690
Alleybux

smh what a mess

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom