Quantcast

UPDATE Missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford found dead

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,453 2,981 248
Alleybux
Reminds me of the situation at Bowie in 2011/2010 come go find out the roommate that did the stabbing was getting
Bullied by the victim and her friends smh

mangos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 1,215 74
Alleybux
Reminds me of the situation at Bowie in 2011/2010 come go find out the roommate that did the stabbing was getting
Bullied by the victim and her friends smh

I remember this! I wanted to go to Bowie and didn't go because of this. Alexis Simpson is free now. I came across her facebook a few years ago.

MzQuiet_Storm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
893 144 8
Alleybux
He had to have been pretty sadistic to have sodomized her. Her twitter page said she wants the meanest ****** in the room. Well there you have it.

Kimmyname

"Are you not embarrassed?"
Reaction score
Reactions
105,653 24,753 34
Alleybux
any update on the trial?
can they keep people in jail indefinitely without trial in the us?
I know that jury trials were on hold because of the pandemic. But i was at the Government center, the building across the street from Fulton county courthouse and they were doing jury selections there I guess because the building is bigger and allows for more social distancing. So i hope her trial is soon.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,010 4,046 2,909
Alleybux
All over a man who raped and sodomized her roommate. I hope they suffer eternally for what they did to Alexis. She was gorgeous, and her roommate was jealous of her.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,581 21,354 16,210
Alleybux
I remember this there’s a huge thread on here about it. I hope both of them get the death penalty.
Here’s the old thread

Last edited:

dreams2020

"love is an invitation to madness..i love the mad"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,110 2,877 1,896
Alleybux
terrible terrible. murderous bums..side note: ms mason is lovely

peace

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,581 21,354 16,210
Alleybux
Can someone post the link to the old thread please.

Always pay attention to red flags!

BoujeeBae

If there is no way, create one.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,619 848 198
Alleybux
I remember this there’s a huge thread on here about it. I hope both of them get the death penalty.
Here’s the old thread

Thanks

Hereforthetea222

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,546 345 36
Alleybux
Still check up on her case from time to time. So sad. I want them to burn for what they did to her. Anything less than life without the possibility of parole will be unjust.

RIP Alexis.

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,258 8,969 1,173
Alleybux
I remember this case. Poor girl lost her life to a gutter snipe over a trash ass dude.

She was xesually assaulted and murdered within the same week.

I can't imagine being up a man's ass that much that I'd murder a woman who was assaulted by him. Throwing your future away for a bum ass dude.

May Alexis rest peacefully.

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,010 4,046 2,909
Alleybux
The roommate looked better tho

I can't stand your type. The roommate (Jordyn) obviously felt intimidated by Alexis' beauty and accomplishments because what other reason was there for her to help her boyfriend murder Alexis in cold blood besides jealousy and insecurity? Grow up.

Daria M

Daria Morgendorffer
Reaction score
Reactions
44,340 1,362 946
Alleybux
Women need to be careful of other women like Jordyn. I came across a lot in my life time ‘frenemies’. Women can be genuine but, there’s a lot who are not, too many actually.

MsSetGood

…she was a deep cognac color…
Reaction score
Reactions
91,985 2,588 93
Alleybux
Justice for alexis!

Hopefully we get a trial this year ans those two have life in prison. I hope they are having a horrible and miserable time.

definitely

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,323 168 297
Alleybux
I can't stand your type. The roommate (Jordyn) obviously felt intimidated by Alexis' beauty and accomplishments because what other reason was there for her to help her boyfriend murder Alexis in cold blood besides jealousy and insecurity? Grow up.
I remember this case. Alexis told Jordyn what happened and at the time, Jordyn was outraged and supportive of Alexis. She told Jordyn she was going to the police, then went to the police. I guess, in the meantime, Jordyn talked to her man, who probably denied everything and Jordyn chose to believe him because that’s what she wanted to believe - she was more upset by the thought of losing her man to prison than she was of losing Alexis. So, Jordyn helped her scumbag boyfriend kill Alexis to protect him from facing xesual assault charges.
I don’t think Jordyn was jealous, exactly, more she had to make a choice between doing what’s right by her roommate or choosing to believe her man and “protect” him from the charges. She chose her man, probably against her better judgment, too.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,719 195 120
Alleybux
Was in Atlanta this weekend..so happened to end up at the same complex alexis lived on. I wonder did they rent the apartment out she died in? I was too afraid to ask fr

itsmianya

Guyanese Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
59,530 2,038 1,057
Alleybux
I hope the trial starts this year although i doubt it. I see that jordyn's family has hired 2 attorneys for her case. I'm curious to know what her defense will be.

I have an inkling that they will try to argue that she was influenced by barron based on the fact that her attorneys kept emphasizing barron's criminal background at her last bond hearing

Theillest33

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
98 4
Alleybux

ATLANTA — Family is desperate for answers after a 21-year-old Clark Atlanta University student went missing.

Alexis Crawford was last seen Wednesday, Oct. 30.

According to family, no one has head from the 21-year-old since that date, and she's never been reported missing before - leaving them to fear the worst.

"I hope she isn’t in danger but idk at this point," her brother Tyrese told 11Alive via message.

Tyrese said the senior student is originally from Athens was living off campus while attending Clark.

School officials have been notified of her disappearance, and Atlanta Police confirmed they took a missing persons report for the 21-year-old.

Family says Crawford is 5’5", and weighs around 140 lbs. She has black hairs, dark brown eyes, and she had a mole that sits under her right eye.

If anyone has information, they are asked to call police.

Photos: Alexis Crawford is missing

f12192ee-c2c3-4102-925c-bdfd552fa3b6_1140x641.jpg

457c474d-1b21-4413-a973-efa83e8c3f83_1140x641.jpg

667f1f89-544e-4bcb-bf0f-7220a44e1c56_1140x641.jpg

c115d25b-96ab-42c2-96a3-6cb871671366_360x203.jpg

5cc3fbef-3a0b-4f6a-8f67-946eb08c1ac3_360x203.jpg

21dcf321-661b-4a66-995c-82295afd864b_360x203.jpg

21-year-old Clark Atlanta University senior reported missing

ATLANTA — Atlanta Police confirmed that missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford has been found dead.

In a news conference on Friday afternoon, Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields said Crawford was found dead in a park in DeKalb County off of Columbia Drive. Police said they were led to her body by one of the suspects.

Officers secured warrants against and later arrested Barron Brantley. They were also securing warrants for Jordyn Jones - Crawford's roommate and Brantley's girlfriend, police said. She was arrested on Saturday and charged with malice murder.

Brantley waived his first court appearance on the same day. His preliminary hearing before a Fulton Superior Court judge has been scheduled for November 22. He remains in the Fulton County Jail without bond.

"While a motive has not been clearly established, the department did take a police report from Alexis Crawford on October 27, and this is a few days prior to her being reported missing. In this report, Alexis described unwanted kissing and touching from Barron Brantley," Shields said.

Friday night, Fulton County jail records showed that Brantley had been booked for a murder charge. Other charges listed were for probation violations and one for hindering person making emergency telephone call. Records show Brantley has several prior arrests.

PHOTOS | Barron Renwick Brantley

8566ebe1-b0fa-4d22-8a36-5b7886f058eb_1140x641.jpg

RELATED: 'One of the saddest conclusions possible': What police said about missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford

"The case has come to one of the saddest conclusions possible and has been absolutely heartbreaking," Shields said. "And to Alexis' family, our hearts go out to you. I am so truly sorry that we could not provide you with a better ending."

Clark Atlanta released a statement saying they've "received the worst possible news".

"Our deepest thoughts and prayers are with her family and with everyone who knew and loved Alexis."

The university said they are making counselors available to talk with students.

Another sister, Alexandria Crawford, said she texted Alexis at around 8:44 p.m. and asked what her plans were for the weekend. She responded "nothing" and didn't respond further. On this same evening, Crawford shared a post on Instagram at around 9:03 p.m. She also responded to an Instagram group message with laughing emojis at around 9:24 p.m.

Alexis asked her roommate to take her to a liquor store on the night of the 30th. Police have since shared the last known images of Crawford showing her at the liquor store

f94a86ff-238e-4051-a614-34fdc060972f_750x422.jpg

Investigators have released several photos of Alexis Crawford, showing her inside the business at 595 Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard in Southwest Atlanta, prior to her disappearance. These show her in the clothing she was last known to be wearing and are the most recent photos available.
Atlanta Police Department

The roommate said said she took her to the store at around 11:30 p.m. and returned home. She said she last saw Alexis at around 12:30 a.m. before the roommate went to her bedroom for the night.

The roommate told police that Alexis was not in the residence the following morning when she left for class. She said the front door was locked and Alexis wasn't in the living room or bedroom.

Since her disappearance, the community has come together to search for the missing college student, who lives off campus. There was also a vigil held earlier this week, at her apartment complex where her parents prayed for her safe return.

Clark Atlanta University posted pictures to Facebook on Friday showing members of the community writing cards and then gathered at a sermon and group prayer.

Missing Clark Atlanta student Alexis Crawford found dead

Fulton Superior Court documents revealed shocking new details in the disappearance and death of a 21-year-old Clark Atlanta University student.

Court documents obtained by 11Alive detailed that Alexis Crawford was allegedly strangled and smothered to death following a physical altercation with her roommate.

Crawford was reported missing Nov. 1. Atlanta police announced on Friday they found the young college student's body in a DeKalb County park.

Five things we learned over the weekend in the Alexis Crawford case

According to a Homicide Unit summary, Jordyn Jones, Crawford's roommate and best friend, got into a physical altercation on Halloween. The report also revealed that 21-year-old Barron Brantley, Jones' boyfriend, got involved with the fight and choked Crawford to death with his hands. The warrant for Jones alleges she "did smother the victim, Alexis Crawford, with a *********** bag until Crawford stopped breathing and was deceased."

d721c7a0-de3a-416e-ad17-6d84d1390a41_750x422.jpg

Authorities said Brantley admitted those details during an interview on Nov. 8.

The summary went on to say that Jones and Brantley placed Crawford in a plastic bin and took her body to Exchange Park in Decatur. From there, they put her body in a wooded area.

'Evil personified' | 'Best friend' charged in missing college student's murder

A Fulton County Superior Court pretrial report stated Jones' father told the court she is on probation for DUI in Michigan.

Jones is scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 25 and Brantley on Nov. 22.

Crawford's funeral is set for Nov. 16 for 12 p.m. at Hill Chapel Baptist Church.

Documents reveal how Alexis Crawford was strangled to death

Edited to add updated

This is why I don’t trust b!tches at all .

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,031 1,634 715
Alleybux
Jordyn must have had some issues, to not kick Baron out after he raped Alexis. She was there when it occured, even saw him coming out of the bathroom.and she out of it. You then still invite him back , I think the planned to kill her.

I wish Alexis had a safe place to stay after the assault.
Her being in a relationship with him in the first place was indicative of her own depravity and mental state. He had charges for harming children, domestic violence, robbery and numerous other things.

This is why I'm so hard on "pick mes", "mules", "anything to have a man" type women, or whatever you want to call them. These women who lay up with the dregs of society are dangerous. Birds of a feather.

That girl didn’t have mental issues she was just a bird b!tch. I don’t want any cop out to try to put her in a mental institution instead of jail. Put that b!tch under the jail
I disagree. She is more than likely a sociopath or at the least, an extreme narcissist.

Admitting this doesn't mean she doesn't deserves to be punished.

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
Her being in a relationship with him in the first place was indicative of her own depravity and mental state. He had charges for harming children, domestic violence, robbery and numerous other things.

This is why I'm so hard on "pick mes", "mules", "anything to have a man" type women, or whatever you want to call them. These women who lay up with the dregs of society are dangerous. Birds of a feather.

I disagree. She is more than likely a sociopath or at the least, an extreme narcissist.

AND there are always casualties dealing with/supporting/befriending these type of people. People always want to act like I'm cold hearted, but I've lost family members to domestic violence and almost lost a best friend. These men will harm everyone around their victim to manipulate and harm them even more. Imagine losing your life/security/peace of mind trying to be a friend. These men will kill their own children to harm the mother; you think you're exempt as a friend? These women are afraid of their abusers and fear for their own lives; they certainly won't help you if you're endangered as a result of their dating choices.

We all agree Jordan deserves punishment but I don't think there's anyone who is "normal". I think we probably all have some issue. I think Jordan was plain jealous and insecure. Now was the jealousy and insecurity rooted in narcissism? I guess that's to be determined, but I don't think she deserves the leniency of a mental institution

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,748 5,011 1,177
Alleybux

Yeah in my personal opinion she should get her ass beat or put on death row but I’m very unforgiving to things like this.