Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Discussion Thread

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
I notice we don't have one of these but anyway....this thread is for anyone who is interested in discussing MMA- are you watching TUF? are you hyped for any of the upcoming UFC/Bellator/OneFC/Invicta cards? Do you want Cyborg to crush Ronda?

Tito vs Rampage-who you got?
Jonny Bones vs Gustafusson- who you got?

Here are some other links

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f125/l...ag-attract-nfl-nhl-mma-wwe-nba-player-272590/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f154/a...ers-race-car-drivers-lacrosse-golfers-391326/

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
tumblr_lnbr0amDSP1qc5rwd.gif

Reminds me of wrestling.

Esajian Watt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,484 763 54
Alleybux
God, I don't watch MMA anymore. All my favs are gone: Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Forest Griffin, Keith Jardine....

What happened to Koschek? BJ Penn? Rashad Evans? Rich Franklin?

I don't keep up anymore like I use to but it seems that most of the people I knew don't fight anymore...

Esajian Watt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,484 763 54
Alleybux
Oh, I think I will take Rampage. I never liked Tito, especially when he use to talk trash against Chuck

Twinfist

Dont Hate the Messenger
Reaction score
Reactions
498 9 10
Alleybux
1) cyborg cheated and should be banned for life
2) Rousey will fµck cyborg up if they ever did fight
3) tito? woman beater......plus 2001 called they want thier fighter back...him and rampage are WAY past thier prime

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
God, I don't watch MMA anymore. All my favs are gone: Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Forest Griffin, Keith Jardine....

What happened to Koschek? BJ Penn? Rashad Evans? Rich Franklin?

I don't keep up anymore like I use to but it seems that most of the people I knew don't fight anymore...

BJ will be a coach against Frankie Edgar in the next TUF
Rashad fights Chael soon
Forrest is "retired"
Not sure about the others

Esajian Watt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,484 763 54
Alleybux
I was done with TUF about 2 years ago when it was boring as hell. I just didn't care about any of the contestants.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
1) cyborg cheated and should be banned for life
2) Rousey will fµck cyborg up if they ever did fight
3) tito? woman beater......plus 2001 called they want thier fighter back...him and rampage are WAY past thier prime

Where is the evidence of this?

If that's the case, 98% of fighters would be banned for life

I was done with TUF about 2 years ago when it was boring as hell. I just didn't care about any of the contestants.

This new season isn't too bad it's girls and guys 135lb being coached by Rousey and Tate

Twinfist

Dont Hate the Messenger
Reaction score
Reactions
498 9 10
Alleybux
she pissed dirty, thats a done deal, she cheated

as for the rest:

LOS ANGELES – Tito Ortiz was arrested on Monday morning on charges of domestic violence allegedly involving his girlfriend Jenna Jameson, following a 911 call reportedly made by the retired pδrn princess’ father. Now Pop Tarts has uncovered court documents that may play a significant role in any case brought against the professional fighter.

According to court records, the UFC star was sentenced to jail time back in 1998 (before he became famous) after pleading guilty to charges of “battery with serious bodily injury.”
The case (which was filed under the birth name Jacob Christopher Ortiz) went to trial in the Orange County Superior Court and Ortiz was sentenced to three years probation, 29 days in jail and 232 hours of community service.

thats TWO cases of domestic violence. ergo, tito ortiz is a woman beater

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
she pissed dirty, thats a done deal, she cheated

as for the rest:

LOS ANGELES – Tito Ortiz was arrested on Monday morning on charges of domestic violence allegedly involving his girlfriend Jenna Jameson, following a 911 call reportedly made by the retired pδrn princess’ father. Now Pop Tarts has uncovered court documents that may play a significant role in any case brought against the professional fighter.

According to court records, the UFC star was sentenced to jail time back in 1998 (before he became famous) after pleading guilty to charges of “battery with serious bodily injury.”
The case (which was filed under the birth name Jacob Christopher Ortiz) went to trial in the Orange County Superior Court and Ortiz was sentenced to three years probation, 29 days in jail and 232 hours of community service.

thats TWO cases of domestic violence. ergo, tito ortiz is a woman beater

Jenna is not very credible and no where in what you posted indicates that he was arrested for domestic violence previously. IIRC Jenna recanted her statements of DV and went back to him

Twinfist

Dont Hate the Messenger
Reaction score
Reactions
498 9 10
Alleybux
this:

this wasnt the case with jenna, that one happened in like 2008, this one is a PRIOR CONVICTION for domestic violence.

he is a woman beater

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
^^^Again it doesn't say/prove it was domestic violence but anyway...you can start a thread on that topic....this is not the one.

Twinfist

Dont Hate the Messenger
Reaction score
Reactions
498 9 10
Alleybux
you the fuirst tito stan i have ever seen....thats wild...

anyway

rousey is the top of the game right now for women's mma......she doesnt just win, she dominates, no one is close to her level right now, tho that will change, a new top dog makes everyone up thier game.

ortiz and rampage are both ten years ago....

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
^^^Nope not a Stan...just telling the facts as they have been presented

Ronda is a semi attractive Jukoda and a one trick pony

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
Is ridiculous for people to think that Cyborg should be banned for life , there have been fighters who have tested positive and still continue to fight. Cyborg is a extremely talented fighter and Ronda would get her ass handed to her by Cyborg.

Watching TUF is bitter sweet , is kind of hard seeing girls that have being in the business for so many years and have pay their dues having to compete with new girls for a spot.

I was so disappointed with Shayna behavior , I always admire her but she showed her ass in the show and in her blog being extremely condescending to Julianna.

I feel like Ronda should have not put Shayna there first , she was one of the best but I saw no clear strategy. Plus I'm glad that people are seeing how annoying Ronda can be.

I dislike both Tate And Rousey but I think I'm going to end disliking Ronda more.

I'm happy for Julianna she did a good job. As for my veteran girls I hope that my girl Roxy represents , I know that she is coming out of 5 losses but I still want to see her make it to the big show.

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
Hendricks need to shut the fµck up because they are losing many fans by implying that GSP is using peds and bashing vada but when GSP camps says that they willing to do test with both Vada and NSAC he is backtracking and still whining.

This is only an issue because is GSP because BJ penn used Vada as well , when it comes to him everything is always an issue. What is Hendricks hiding that he still hasn't agree to the random test like GSP did?

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Is ridiculous for people to think that Cyborg should be banned for life , there have been fighters who have tested positive and still continue to fight. Cyborg is a extremely talented fighter and Ronda would get her ass handed to her by Cyborg.

Watching TUF is bitter sweet , is kind of hard seeing girls that have being in the business for so many years and have pay their dues having to compete with new girls for a spot.

I was so disappointed with Shayna behavior , I always admire her but she showed her ass in the show and in her blog being extremely condescending to Julianna.

I feel like Ronda should have not put Shayna there first , she was one of the best but I saw no clear strategy. Plus I'm glad that people are seeing how annoying Ronda can be.

I dislike both Tate And Rousey but I think I'm going to end disliking Ronda more.

I'm happy for Julianna she did a good job. As for my veteran girls I hope that my girl Roxy represents , I know that she is coming out of 5 losses but I still want to see her make it to the big show.

If Cyborg looked like Ronda she wouldn't get all the hate..Chael failed drug tests and has a criminal record but gets the biggest pass ever

Ronda thought that taking out Meishas number one pick/her buddy would get in her head but it backfired. She gave bad coaching advice to Shayna and gassed her up too much....maybe that is why she was crying.

I've always been half and half about Shayna, she talked trash about Cyborg before and after she got beaten and her latest shenanegins are not making her look good. I do see a rematch between Shayna and Julianna down the line.

I wasn't surprised that Tara lost, the game has evolved and she hasn't. It's a shame that she was even auditioning anyway. She was the GOAT of her era, should have retired that way..opened a gym or been a trainer or something

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Hendricks need to shut the fµck up because they are losing many fans by implying that GSP is using peds and bashing vada but when GSP camps says that they willing to do test with both Vada and NSAC he is backtracking and still whining.

This is only an issue because is GSP because BJ penn used Vada as well , when it comes to him everything is always an issue.

Hendricks needs someone to tell him that he is making himself look bad.

lol@ big Rigg and his reneging....Trying to find excuses for when he loses. Even Dana said both of them sound stupid with this testing nonsense....however I do feel there are fighters who cycle on and off without getting caught

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
If Cyborg looked like Ronda she wouldn't get all the hate..Chael failed drug tests and has a criminal record but gets the biggest pass ever

Ronda thought that taking out Meishas number one pick/her buddy would get in her head but it backfired. She gave bad coaching advice to Shayna and gassed her up too much....maybe that is why she was crying.

I've always been half and half about Shayna, she talked trash about Cyborg before and after she got beaten and her latest shenanegins are not making her look good. I do see a rematch between Shayna and Julianna down the line.

I wasn't surprised that Tara lost, the game has evolved and she hasn't. It's a shame that she was even auditioning anyway. She was the GOAT of her era, should have retired that way..opened a gym or been a trainer or something

We also have to remember that they are in their 30's , and the other girls are in their early to mid 20's.

It also grind my gears that some ignorant are calling Ronda a pioneer , she hasn't pioneer sh!t in MMA. Girl like Tara were the pioneers and Gina was the face and the draw for womens mma in tv , having some of the most watched mma fights and bringing in mma fans.

I don't think Ronda is going to have two fights or even one in the most watched list ever.

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
lol@ big Rigg and his reneging....Trying to find excuses for when he loses. Even Dana said both of them sound stupid with this testing nonsense....however I do feel there are fighters who cycle on and off without getting caught

Of course a lot of athletes do it , that was Cyborgs problem her timing was off.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Of course a lot of athletes do it , that was Cyborgs problem her timing was off.

I honestly don't think she was juicing. The roid she was busted for is one that a lot of people get busted for, it helps you lose weight while still maintaining muscle. She does find it hard cutting the weight...if she was juicing, weight cuts would be easy for her.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
We also have to remember that they are in their 30's , and the other girls are in their early to mid 20's.

It also grind my gears that some ignorant are calling Ronda a pioneer , she hasn't pioneer sh!t in MMA. Girl like Tara were the pioneers and Gina was the face and the draw for womens mma in tv , having some of the most watched mma fights and bringing in mma fans.

I don't think Ronda is going to have two fights or even one in the most watched list ever.

Well Ronda is the reason why women are in the UFC..if Cris looked like Gina, women would have been in the UFC in 2009

Marloes, Anderson and Hendo are in their 30's 40's respectively, I don't think the age factor is an excuse

Gina was at the fight this weekend...she looks good, she wants none of Cyborg again though...Dana would love to make Gina vs Ronda

2_hd.jpg

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
Well Ronda is the reason why women are in the UFC..if Cris looked like Gina, women would have been in the UFC in 2009

Marloes, Anderson and Hendo are in their 30's 40's respectively, I don't think the age factor is an excuse

Gina was at the fight this weekend...she looks good, she wants none of Cyborg again though...Dana would love to make Gina vs Ronda

That still not pioneer , women have been in TV now for years.

Gina was offered to work with then back in the elitexc days , the only problem was her contract with elite xc. I also remember that after that she had another meeting with them. Heck Dana still wants her on the UFC.

But I don't see her returning to MMA , she is nabbing some pretty good roles .

So Ronda being the reason is debatable , she was the one that actually fought in the UFC but she was not the first pick for that role.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
That still not pioneer , women have been in TV now for years.

Gina was offered to work with then back in the elitexc days , the only problem was her contract with elite xc. I also remember that after that she had another meeting with them. Heck Dana still wants her on the UFC.

So Ronda being the reason is debatable , she was the one that actually fought in the UFC but she was not the first pick for that role.

I get what you are saying and I don't like it, and its unfortunate for Gina but if Dana didn't get a stiffy for Ronda, women would not be fighting in the UFC. Unfortunately Ronda wil go down in the history books for that

Gina can't make 135 she can just about make 145 and Dana doesn't want to add any other weight classes so its a moot point at this time. I know he was interested, he wanted a Carano/Cyborg match on WEC. I honestly don't think it would have been more than 1 match or so because she struggled with her weight cuts, the division wasnt deep enough for a full roster and he made it very clear back then that he didn't want women in the UFC. Gina probably walks around the same weight as Cris 165-170

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
Mayhem was arrested again this week , for sending a snapchat video to his ex who had an order of protection against him.

People use to laugh at his crazy antics but know they are seeing that the crazy act was not an act.

He has also gone on social media calling Munoz a b!tch and going on weird tirades, he is pushing everyone away. Hope that he gets the professional help he needs.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
^^^^ I agree, it has gone beyond a joke now...he needs help.

I don't understand why his family don't intervene

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
^^^^ I agree, it has gone beyond a joke now...he needs help.

I don't understand why his family don't intervene

He assaulted his sister at a party,he put her in a headlock to stop her from leaving the police was called and he was arrested. I think the charges were dismissed .

So I don't know how his relationship is with his family or if some of his problem stem from it.

He has been arrested for domestic issues a couple of times.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
He assaulted his sister at a party,he put her in a headlock to stop her from leaving the police was called and he was arrested. I think the charges were dismissed .

So I don't know how his relationship is with his family or if some of his problem stem from it.

He has been arrested for domestic issues a couple of times.

That whole situation was odd- there was talk that he didnt like the guy his sister was dating and that caused the issue but I don't know. I know guys that trained with Mayhem, he was a douche but they still liked him however, his attitude seemed to get out of control when he got his TV show. I think his family live in Carolinas somewhere- they really need to intervene...if they are not the enablers

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
That whole situation was odd- there was talk that he didnt like the guy his sister was dating and that caused the issue but I don't know. I know guys that trained with Mayhem, he was a douche but they still liked him however, his attitude seemed to get out of control when he got his TV show. I think his family live in Carolinas somewhere- they really need to intervene...if they are not the enablers

I don't know if the boyfriend situation was with his sister , but he also had an issue with the boyfriend of another of his exes. He kicked the door in and attracked the new boyfriend.

Mayhem has been able to joke his way out of many situations.

StevieNicks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,499 3
Alleybux
I feel bad because I don't watch TUF even though I'm a mma fan. It is kind of boring. I will be watching all the womens fight though. I like to watch the Invicta cards. And right now I'm more interested in seeing women fight than men for some reason. There were some surprises though. LaRosa, Baszler and Evinger are all vets and I kind of felt like they should not have even been on the show. LaRosa is past her prime, as was seen, Evinger's just not that good and Shayna is overrated. The show should be for up and comers. I don't know too much about Roxanne but I don't predict her winning either. I got Jessamyn, Julianna or maybe Peggy winning.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
I feel bad because I don't watch TUF even though I'm a mma fan. It is kind of boring. I will be watching all the womens fight though. I like to watch the Invicta cards. And right now I'm more interested in seeing women fight than men for some reason. There were some surprises though. LaRosa, Baszler and Evinger are all vets and I kind of felt like they should not have even been on the show. LaRosa is past her prime, as was seen, Evinger's just not that good and Shayna is overrated. The show should be for up and comers. I don't know too much about Roxanne but I don't predict her winning either. I got Jessamyn, Julianna or maybe Peggy winning.

Jessamyn is average so is Peggy but if they use their height as an advantage, either could win. However, I think Julianna may be the one to watch.

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux

Sarah is also a good contender. But I get the feeling that Julianna will have the better career out of those girls.

The thing is women fight can be as interesting if not more interesting than men. Watching wmma was what got me really into the sport.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Jessamyn Duke and Raquel Pennington were hanging out with Dana at the weekend in Vegas....I wonder if that is a spoiler? Jessamyn looks like Joe Lauzon lol

If that is the case then we get Shayna vs Julianna part 2

Jessica Rakoczy was there too but she lives in Vegas and was supposed to be on that fight card on Sat but got in to TUF instead

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
Oh Chael...

Morning Report: FOX Sports releases statement following Chael Sonnen's Rihanna remark - MMA Fighting

After making an appearance on Monday's edition of Fox Sports Live to interview UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen sat in on a segment discussing Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s win over Canelo Alvarez last Saturday. When asked for his take on the fight, Sonnen may have gone a step beyond good taste.

"Look, Floyd needs to keep doing what he's doing, which is fighting complete tomato cans that we've never heard of before, " said Sonnen. "I've never seen anybody in the history of America get so rich and so famous off of having complete wimps throwing punch at their faces. I know what you're saying. You're saying, ‘Well, it's happened before, what about Rihanna?'"

After a smattering of awkward laughter from the panel, Sonnen pauses to ask, "Too soon? Was it too soon?"

Tuesday afternoon, FOX released a statement apologizing for the remark:

FOX Sports regrets the comments Chael Sonnen made during last night's edition of FOX Sports Live. They were an inappropriate attempt at humor that Sonnen acknowledges shouldn't have been made and he apologizes to anyone who may have been offended by his remarks.

UFC 165 is on Sat- who you got?

Jon Jones (c) vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Renan Barão (ic) vs. Eddie Wineland
Brendan Schaub vs. Matt Mitrione
Costa Philippou vs. Francis Carmont
Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

(Fox Sports 1)
Mike Ricci vs. Myles Jury
Ivan Menjivar vs. Wilson Reis
Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson
Mitch Gagnon vs. Dustin Kimura

Preliminary card (Facebook/Youtube)
John Makdessi vs. Renee Forte
Jesse Ronson vs. Michel Prazeres
Roland Delorme vs. Alex Caceres
Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielańczuk

Tanya Turner

I can only be me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,300 190 38
Alleybux
So Jim Ross apparently would like to work in MMA, I'm a huge mma fan and I would love to see him announcing. I'm not sure about talent development , Pro-Wrestling is different from MMA.

Jessamyn Duke and Raquel Pennington were hanging out with Dana at the weekend in Vegas....I wonder if that is a spoiler? Jessamyn looks like Joe Lauzon lol

If that is the case then we get Shayna vs Julianna part 2

Jessica Rakoczy was there too but she lives in Vegas and was supposed to be on that fight card on Sat but got in to TUF instead

I think one of Pena friend imply that there was a second fight and that Shayna could have been the winner. Shayna is currently injured.

They just hired a female Russian fighter , haven't heard of her before. But I think just like most of the British fighter , is just UFC way of trying to win an audience since they are planning to go to Russia.

She is a "model" , she apparently only has one mma fight with an unknown girl. The 5 winning streak , I don't know from what it comes from.

Most people are talking about her ass , in one of the forums Roxanne Modafferi posted a comment with just the word "WOW". Then 2 to 3 pages later she posted this. I don't think Roxy is a Britney Spear fan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-h_p-vD2s"]Britney Spears - Work b!tch (Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm thinking

tumblr_mqm5poHTce1qmlxnxo1_500.gif

She is not that pretty in my opinion and her ass only looks good from certain angles , because her looks is the only explanation for choosing her because her record is sketchy. I'm pretty sure there are way more talented Russian women to pick from. Plus she is tiny for the division.

Essence4u

HouseNegro
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 271 97
Alleybux
So Jim Ross apparently would like to work in MMA, I'm a huge mma fan and I would love to see him announcing. I'm not sure about talent development , Pro-Wrestling is different from MMA.

I think one of Pena friend imply that there was a second fight and that Shayna could have been the winner. Shayna is currently injured.

They just hired a female Russian fighter , haven't heard of her before. But I think just like most of the British fighter , is just UFC way of trying to win an audience since they are planning to go to Russia.

She is a "model" , she apparently only has one mma fight with an unknown girl. The 5 winning streak , I don't know from what it comes from.

Most people are talking about her ass , in one of the forums Roxanne Modafferi posted a comment with just the word "WOW". Then 2 to 3 pages later she posted this. I don't think Roxy is a Britney Spear fan.

Britney Spears - Work b!tch (Audio) - YouTube

I'm thinking

tumblr_mqm5poHTce1qmlxnxo1_500.gif

She is not that pretty in my opinion and her ass only looks good from certain angles , because her looks is the only explanation for choosing her because her record is sketchy. I'm pretty sure there are way more talented Russian women to pick from. Plus she is tiny for the division.

I like Jim, he is great at what he does- however, he has been fired/brought back before so I think this is just temporary. Not sure If i would like to hear him color commentate on the UFC. JBL tried it for a while for some local some MMA company

Shayna may come back as a wild card

After watching last night, not sure why folks are hating on Julianna- that Latino guy is jealous that she isnt feeling him as much as he is feeling himself lol

That massage moment and Roxy asking that guy if he wanted more was awkward....

Not surprised Holdsworth won- he is on Team Alpha male and they have really good training ethic and coaches...from what I have seen, Miesha's coaching staff are doing really well. Funny that Meisha picked him since her and Caraway where both told to leave Team Alpha Male

lol@ Ronda needing backup to confront Caraway...she had no problem running her mouth on twitter.

I wish somehow Miesha would have got Cyborg to come in as a guest coach...Ronda would have had a heart attack. Miesha needs to get more power behind her punches...training in general with Cyborg will help her. Leslie Smith trained with Cris for a bit before her fight and she said it really helped her because Cyborg goes hard

Funny thing, she knows she is coming off as a jerk so she isn't even talking about TUF on twitter. She was hoping to be cast in F&F7 but they got that black girl instead

Dana and Lorenzo where in Russia recently and the new girl like you said is a way for them to tap into the Russian market. They do already have a few Russian fighters on the roster but every time they go, they pray Fedor changes his mind about retirement

Seems like Dana is really interested in pretty girls who can "fight"

Cyborg fights tomorrow, Muay Thai, against some chick that stepped in last minute

KingCetshwayo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,209 82 89
Alleybux
Johnny Bones by demolition of course. As far as Page vs Ortiz, it's a toss up. Ortiz has a very good chin so i dont see Page knocking him out. More than likely will be a boring wrestling match with Ortiz winning.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom