MJ and Bey

Reactions
3,870 66 41
Alleybux
So engineer for What more can I give" said. Bey sat in MJ lap most of the time when she was not recording.(y) He said it was quite a sight. Bey was almost 20.

My twirk wind smells like cotton candy
BANNED
Reactions
3,196 1,042 343
Alleybux
2sJLG6v.png

at this point everybody knows mj wasn't sexually into girls. 2umMvfa.png

Reactions
19,004 327 400
Alleybux
Michael seemed to let women sit on his lap quite regularly.

images

Beyonce was a huge fangirl so of course she'd jump at the chance. She could barely contain her excitement merely talking about Michael.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
I do think MJ fancied Beyoncé and I don’t blame him. She is beautiful, hardworking and respected Mike. However, I don’t think they would’ve worked well romantically simply because MJ is too much of an influence on Beyoncé as in she looks up to him. He would’ve been more like a ‘father figure’ than a husband to her.

LSAs favorite boytoy
Reactions
1,776 7 4
Alleybux
So engineer for What more can I give" said. Bey sat in MJ lap most of the time when she was not recording.(y) He said it was quite a sight. Bey was almost 20.

Bey got passed around the industry like a thanksgiving turkey before she became Jay-Z’s girl so you know it’s true.

Reactions
116,357 117 37
Alleybux
Didn’t MJ show up to Diddy’s all white party unannounced and not wearing white only to ask Diddy where Beyoncé was and dance w her all night?

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,156 4 4
Alleybux
Didn’t MJ show up to Diddy’s all white party unannounced and not wearing white only to ask Diddy where Beyoncé was and dance w her all night?

Yes he did Lol MJ was bold AF! Dude just went for what he wanted ignoring rules and party themes Lol

Reactions
2,127 80 67
Alleybux
Wait a minute wait a minute wait minute...Tupac and Michael Jackson got into a physical altercation?! Where in the hell has this info been hiding we've been wasting so much time

zodiac sign: sagiterrorist
Reactions
13,276 101 12
Alleybux
I'm sure he thought she was attractive but there is footage from the studio recording and I don't think MJ was even there lol.

There's a youtube video of him calling her, her fangirling, and then recording her verse

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
Who are the pure Africans ? The majority of subsaharan Africans are the purest people on earth. Europeans and Asians are less pure than Africans...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
In other news another live lol everyone is trying to throw a wrench in everyone's relationship ....now its goldee and gizzle Oh wow! He’s a...
Article: Why Is LaKeith Stanfield Flirting With Anti-Semitism on Clubhouse?
You never see another group of people making apologies for their racial counterparts or scolding their own publicly when one of them act out...
Drama, Marriage and Shade: Braxton Family Tea
So no more hyphenated name?:eyes: Unless he adds Edmonds then nah, he said he is INOT’s child
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
Let that be a lesson to people who are rude to service people. Thinking $7 an hour will protect you.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Ness isn't funny but neither are these bums. Not even close. Bri can't even control her panel. As per usual. it’s like a free for all. an...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
You know, I can't find any reliable scource that confirms that QE2 cannot remove the Duke title from Harry. Is there a source for such. This seems...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
Why is Brey doing combined interviews w/Tera? What a mess The man is quite clearly co-dependant. He should work on that.
The Difference Between Whitney snd Mariah
I love both and would never put them against each other. Mariah does have the better songs IMO but Whitney had the voice I would want if I could...
Top Bottom