MJ and Bey

Reactions
3,870 66 41
Alleybux
So engineer for What more can I give" said. Bey sat in MJ lap most of the time when she was not recording.(y) He said it was quite a sight. Bey was almost 20.

My twirk wind smells like cotton candy
BANNED
Reactions
3,196 1,042 343
Alleybux
2sJLG6v.png

at this point everybody knows mj wasn't sexually into girls. 2umMvfa.png

Reactions
19,004 327 400
Alleybux
Michael seemed to let women sit on his lap quite regularly.

images

Beyonce was a huge fangirl so of course she'd jump at the chance. She could barely contain her excitement merely talking about Michael.

Make that change ❤️
Reactions
4,139 4 4
Alleybux
I do think MJ fancied Beyoncé and I don’t blame him. She is beautiful, hardworking and respected Mike. However, I don’t think they would’ve worked well romantically simply because MJ is too much of an influence on Beyoncé as in she looks up to him. He would’ve been more like a ‘father figure’ than a husband to her.

LSAs favorite boytoy
Reactions
1,776 7 4
Alleybux
So engineer for What more can I give" said. Bey sat in MJ lap most of the time when she was not recording.(y) He said it was quite a sight. Bey was almost 20.

Bey got passed around the industry like a thanksgiving turkey before she became Jay-Z’s girl so you know it’s true.

Reactions
116,334 113 37
Alleybux
Didn’t MJ show up to Diddy’s all white party unannounced and not wearing white only to ask Diddy where Beyoncé was and dance w her all night?

Reactions
2,127 80 67
Alleybux
Wait a minute wait a minute wait minute...Tupac and Michael Jackson got into a physical altercation?! Where in the hell has this info been hiding we've been wasting so much time

zodiac sign: sagiterrorist
Reactions
13,237 101 12
Alleybux
I'm sure he thought she was attractive but there is footage from the studio recording and I don't think MJ was even there lol.

There's a youtube video of him calling her, her fangirling, and then recording her verse

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Remember when Rihanna made Young Thug famous?
Don't be skeptical lmao. Y''all dont remember when Riri posted a video with this song and everybody was like: "who is this?" then booom, this song...
Diddy Could Drop the R&B Album of the Year
Im here for some new RnB. Diddy has a good music ear He does. I was always shocked Diddy Dirty Money didn’t get real big. Loved all their music...
Think i screwed up by sending sensitive work documents to my school email
Yup normal. If they didn't stop it that would say more about the company than you.
RHOA Over 540,000 Viewers Lost from Last Season’s Reunion
Bravo wanted the RHOA ladies out of the top spot. NBC headquarters was plastered with photos of Nene but as of lately their pushing RHOBH and...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
I’m guessing they’re just going to repost the videos there that they post on IG. Or maybe like live footage of people receiving knighthoods and...
The Challenge Season 36 Double Agents (no spoilers)
I’m confused about Big T’s logic. So by having your back she was suppose to not vote in her own alliance and also protect your entire alliance...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Didn't one of shanita's kids say that they had a dream keesha tried to kill them or something... this was a few months ago Could be an angel...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
Not in my state. Usually you pay the security deposit (1 month rent) and first month's rent and you are good. Requiring last month's rent or more...
Why Don’t Men Like Halsey?
because she complains about how a white guy didn't understand why she has brown nipples and that hotels didn't have shampoo for her curly hair...
The Kit Harington Dragging Thread, Part I
You just gon give away all the trade secrets.... Looking out for y’all everyone else is short :LOL:
Top Bottom