Quantcast

MJ Tea

Charlie Sleuth

Formally.. Paula..
Reaction score
Reactions
5,545 1
Alleybux
Flo Anthony and I exchanged a few emails back in 2012. I asked her a few questions about Michael for a project that I was working on, that has since been shelved. Her response's are in bold.

I wanted to ask about an old apartment you used to live in above a restaurant on the East Side, NYC. Someone who lived there remembers Michael once hanging outside your apartment on his way to visit with you. This was in the late 80's early 90"s and people in the restaurant always assumed it was an impersonator. I thought it might be a fun thing to ask you since he would sometimes visit without a disguise and you could share a nice story that shows his personality.

1. That apartment was on East End Avenue. I actually moved from there 6 years ago. That was actually Michael. The street was off the beaten path, so, he used to visit me there whenever he was in NYC. We just watched TV and laughed. My friend Fabrice Morvan, from Milli Vanilli, actually stayed with me there one summer. The street is like being in the suburbs of NYC. It's less than 20 blocks long and a world onto itself so both MJ and Fab had a lot of privacy there.

Victor Gutierrez approached Joy Robson a year before the allegations, in 1992, Had he approached anyone else? It is believed that he was given photo's from the Chandlers for his book. Do you know anything about the horrific book he published?
Victor claims that he is very good friends with Latoya and she willingly appeared on a Chilean TV program with him. Was she duped into this appearance or simply unaware of the extent of his involvement with the allegations?

2. I don't quite remember who Victor is. I'm sure Toy was unaware who this guy was and this may have happened while Jack Gordon was alive and threatening her to do things against her family.

Diane Dimond sights Victor as her "Best source" and claims that Evan Chandler was Bi-polar. Is there any confirmation on Evans mental health issues? We know he attacked Jordan in 2005 and found some other interesting information too, so it is entirely possible.

3. I honestly think that Diane Dimond wanted to advance her career and become rich and famous by bringing MJ down. There is no other reasonable explanation for her deplorable behavior. I think Evan Chandler had mental issues and was also money hungry. The first time he laid eyes on MJ with his son, he had visions of millions. I met a cousin of his who told me that once he alleged those allegations against MJ, she never could get Evan on the phone again. He changed his numbers and moved.

Do you know when Evan threatened Michael for the first time? J.Randy Taraborrelli claims it was prior to Michael's visit to his home in May 1993. ( doesn't make sense) We know that Evan , or someone he put up to it, began calling the tabloids months prior to the allegations. How aware of Evans actions was Michael's camp?

We know Michael loved Diana Ross.
- Michael wanted to marry her, didn't he?
Michael and Diana weren't as close anymore after the mid 80s, did it have to do with her marriage to Arne, was Michael jealous?

4. Yes, MJ did love Diane and wanted to marry her. When she married Bob Ellis, he was only 17, but, he was a grown man when she married Arne Naess and thought she should have given a chance. In fact, when she married Bob Ellis, everyone was scared to tell MJ. Kidada Jones was a little girl then, and, she ended up being the one who told him.

About his vitiligo and lupus- When did you find out about these things.

- 5. Haywood Nelson, who played Dwayne Wade on What's Happening, told me in the early '80s that MJ had Lupus. I believe Jermaine told him. I found out when everyone else did about the vitiligo.

Did he tell you when he was diagnosed?

6. No, I found out like everyone else, after he changed his skin tone.

- How did they affect him?

7.Both diagnoses affected him badly. He was always self conscious about his looks and the vitiligo made it worse, I was so glad when doctors confirmed the vitiligo and the world understood he was just not trying to be white

- He never really went public with his lupus, do you know why?

8. I believe he thought it would prevent people from hiring him and different tours, contracts, recordings.

MJ was a flirt and used code words for ladies he was checking out like "Fish". He liked practical jokes and prank calling people too. Do you have any cute stories?

9. He also used the word "heifer" a lot. He was famous for calling people randomly out of the phone book at the wee hours of the morning. His whole family are pranksters. The 3T even were pranksters when they were on the road.

According to David Gest:

Beyonce was around Michael a lot around 2001 during the rehearsals for the MSG shows, and she visited Michael at David Gest’s house, do you know anything about that?
Michael and Whitney Houston kissing?

10. She was at rehearsals because Destiny's Child performed and I'm sure he invited her over for dinner. I've always heard that MJ and Whitney had crushes on each other, but, she had a long term affair with Jermaine. They even lived together for a summer in New Jersey, so, I doubt if anything was really happening with he and MJ. She also had dinner with him at Neverland. He served fried chicken.

A Scientology insider told us that the church had been trying to recruit members of the family for years. He said they would use pretty girls to help recruit celebrities and one even dated Mike but was deemed a "suppressive" when she was unable to recruit him. It would have been prior to Thriller.

11. Despite the fact that he hated that as a Jehovah's Witness, he was unable to celebrate holidays as a child, MJ still had a lot of respect for the religion he grew up in. Even though he was married to Lisa Marie, he would have never become a scientologist.

Diane Dimond is close to the DA and prosecution team. Sneddon assisted her when Michael sued her and Victor. She attended the wedding of prosecutor, Ron Zonen to a witness from the 2005 case. They even invited the Arviso family to their wedding. Would you happen to have additional information on their connections?

12. Diane is a no good snake who for some reason had it in for MJ and wanted him in jail. She conspired with Sneddon in my opinion.

Frank Casio wrote a book, did you read it? Personally I wasn't fond of it and according to comments made by TJ or Taryll, as well as Paris on twitter.....Mike had a falling out with Frank. Did it have anything to do with the party's Frank was hosting at Neverland? or was there another reason?

13. I didn't read the book, but I know that most fans didn't like it. In the end, I think their falling out was over money and the last set of allegations.

We feel that Mike and Lisa really loved each other despite whatever differences they had. Would you have any nice stories about them? We are not looking for anything too personal just nice stories about either marriage. I hope Debbie is doing well and recently saw a nice tweet that Paris shared about her mother.

14. I think MJ and Lisa loved each other too. I went to London with them and they seemed very much in love. She also became very close to the family and Reebie's daughter used to babysit Danielle (Riley) and Ben when they were little.I love Debbie. Even though I haven't spoken to her since MJ died, I consider her a friend. I used to speak to her often on the phone and she always referred to MJ as her husband and Prince as her kid. She is a lovely person and she and MJ had a 17 year relationship before they married. He wrote Remember The Time for her.

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
Oh these were the days. I'm glad you posted this for everyone, it's a shame to not share. So much hard work just sitting that needs spilling

HULK SMASH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,685 217 62
Alleybux
We kinda knew this already OP, but also heard that Miko used to frequent that place too. Well that's all I got, I totally believe Flo Anthony who knows a whole lot of tea especially about Mj and Miss Lisa Marie honey.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
We kinda knew this already OP, but also heard that Miko used to frequent that place too. Well that's all I got, I totally believe Flo Anthony who knows a whole lot of tea especially about Mj and Miss Lisa Marie honey.

Yes and I wish she would spill more because my cup is ready.

Starina Goldman

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,316 106 15
Alleybux
4. Yes, MJ did love Diane and wanted to marry her.

The spelling threw me off. I thought you were talking about that evil b!tch, not Diana :sidefrown:

cuppicakez

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
263 5 2
Alleybux
Welp, we've heard it from two sources (Flo and Teddy) that 'Remember the Time" is about Debbie.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
When did Teddy say this?

When MJ married Debbie.

But recently he laughed about it on Twitter when fans asked him to confirm it and said it was not written about Debbie.

WhosBadAlli Alli Christian
@TeddyRiley1 Is Remember The Time written about Debbie Rowe or Diana Ross?
17 Aug

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@WhosBadAlli Hell to da nooooooo...not Debbie.
17 Aug

cuppicakez

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
263 5 2
Alleybux
When MJ married Debbie.

But recently he laughed about it on Twitter when fans asked him to confirm it and said it was not written about Debbie.

So what's the truth? I thought he said it was

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Michael dedicated Remember The Time to Diana Ross with love so I'll take his word over Flo's in this case.

I also remember Teddy Riley saying that it was either about Diana or Debbie and it wasn't Debbie. Not sure when that was but it was a long time ago.

Thot For MJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
7,307 182 100
Alleybux
Includes The Previously Unreleased "Come Together" From "Moonwalker".
Track 1: Dedicated With Love To Diana Ross

DSCF1255.jpg

11372047_1457035737928699_1929831553_n.jpg

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
4. Yes, MJ did love Diane and wanted to marry her. When she married Bob Ellis, he was only 17, but, he was a grown man when she married Arne Naess and thought she should have given a chance. In fact, when she married Bob Ellis, everyone was scared to tell MJ. Kidada Jones was a little girl then, and, she ended up being the one who told him.

Sorry, I know this is old but it's been bothering me. Michael was a little boy when Diana got married the first time. She got married in 1971. He was nowhere close to 17. She got DIVORCED when MJ was 18 going on 19, right before the filming of The Wiz. I know MJ was probably thrilled that Diana would be single when he knew they'd be spending a lot of alone time together, especially that he was now of age.

I half think Flo doesn't know what she's talking about. Or that she made a lot or half of it all up.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
I recall hearing that Kidada Jones was the one to break the news to Michael that Janet had eloped with James because everyone else was too scared to...I don't know how old Kidada was when he was only 17 but I think someone messed that story up.

4theluvofBey

Stilettos Kicking Vintage Crystal Off The Bar
Reaction score
Reactions
38,016 604 144
Alleybux
I recall hearing that Kidada Jones was the one to break the news to Michael that Janet had eloped with James because everyone else was too scared to...I don't know how old Kidada was when he was only 17 but I think someone messed that story up.

She would have been a year old haha

SmoothCriminal

'You find your pleasure scandalizin' every lie'
Reaction score
Reactions
5,509 62 85
Alleybux
Do you know when Evan threatened Michael for the first time? J.Randy Taraborrelli claims it was prior to Michael's visit to his home in May 1993. ( doesn't make sense) We know that Evan , or someone he put up to it, began calling the tabloids months prior to the allegations. How aware of Evans actions was Michael's camp?

What was the answer given to this question?

L-BoogieBee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,790 7 2
Alleybux
Flo Anthony has been wrong so many times before even switching up her stories. Her Debbie stories are lies. Michael and her were together for 17 years? Flo is THAT gullible. SMH.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Flo has already been exposed, and she is not trustworthy. Mike wasn't 17 when Diana and Bob Ellis married, Kidada wasn't even born, and he did not write Remember the Time for Debbie. I can't believe anything she says anymore. I honestly don't even belive the stuff she says about LMP.

L-BoogieBee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,790 7 2
Alleybux
Here is video of Flo talking about Michael's relationship with Debbie. If you read the comments, it is very funny how people just fall for anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go7XDDiHtyI

I know there was video of Flo Anthony talking about Michael's marriage to Lisa Marie but I can't find it on youtube.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
The best source about MJ and Debbie's relationship are MJ and Debbie themselves. They never claimed to be lovers, they always said they were friends for years before Debbie offered to have his children.