Quantcast

MJ's Kids' Paternity Thread Part V

funkbible

Inventor of the Accu-Jack
Reaction score
Reactions
9,919 660 671
Alleybux
These types of fans are severely visually ill and go through mind tricks to convince themselves these kids aren’t what they actually are. They don’t even look like MJ post surgery. It’s not just their brains rotting. They make my brain hurt after facepalming so bad.
Honestly you sound creepy and obsessed. Don't hurt your brain trying to make other people feel bad. Go outside. Make friends with someone. Call your mother. Do pretty much anything else, weirdo.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,479 6,014 4,168
Alleybux
I mean, there's tons of black people that look dead ass white but have black parents with dark skin. The first example that comes to mind is Robyn Dixon and there's no way in hell a person with functioning eyes can tell me she looks black whatsoever. Mostly the same with Gizelle Bryant, her bestie who is mixed. Contrast this with Ashley Darby who is also mixed like Gizelle, has yt facial features and body shape (prior to surgeries), but has kinky natural hair.

If Robyn Dixon can have biological parents who look sub-saharan, there's absolutely no reason why Paris could not be mixed. Especially given the Jacksons clearly have other yts upstream in the gene pool.
Thanks for your input. It's rare to see some sanity in this thread.

sylvestercat

Tat wascally wa-… putty tat!
Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
Robyn does not look black. But go off.
Just because she’s light skinned? Unlike PPB, she doesn’t look fully Caucasian and I wouldn’t call her anything but mixed.
Do you get off on pointing out MJ had insecurity issues? Chances are, so do you. Should we build a subforum to chat about that?
His insecurities were blatant and obvious.
Btw you just said Alfonso was "lucky" for having white passing kids? Yeah you're right, yt supremacy is insidious and it's clearly infected you.
Considering you think MJ, a fully black man, can produce full white babies 3 times and I said “lucky” because Alfonso is one of the strongest self haters and is consistently anti black. He’s “lucky” he got white passing children. And to clarify, MJ is only a self hater to himself, not his race. He loved his racial heritage and culture despite his changed appearance and yt kids.

The world is infected and affected by yt supremacy. And it is evil to its very embodiment.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Just because she’s light skinned? Unlike PPB, she doesn’t look fully Caucasian and I wouldn’t call her anything but mixed.

His insecurities were blatant and obvious.

Considering you think MJ, a fully black man, can produce full white babies 3 times and I said “lucky” because Alfonso is one of the strongest self haters and is consistently anti black. He’s “lucky” he got white passing children. And to clarify, MJ is only a self hater to himself, not his race. He loved his racial heritage and culture despite his changed appearance and yt kids.

The world is infected and affected by yt supremacy. And it is evil to its very embodiment.
Blanket is anything but white, and prince can’t pass either. Paris can tho.

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
They are white. You think because they have dark hair and eye color, that makes them non white? Blanket is a white Latino and I don’t know how you can’t see that and Prince is fully white as well. Same with Paris but she has blue eyes.

jacksons.jpg
1685418989442.png

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
They are white. You think because they have dark hair and eye color, that makes them non white? Blanket is a white Latino and I don’t know how you can’t see that and Prince is fully white as well. Same with Paris but she has blue eyes.

jacksons.jpg
View attachment 4796840
Prince and Bigi cannot pass. Do you know actual white people?

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
Honestly you sound creepy and obsessed. Don't hurt your brain trying to make other people feel bad. Go outside. Make friends with someone. Call your mother. Do pretty much anything else, weirdo.

you are the one who sounds creepy and obsessed. tryna make yt children black/biracial lmao. and a MJ fan calling anyone else a weirdo is ironic. MJ was the weirdo.

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
Do you get off on pointing out MJ had insecurity issues? Chances are, so do you. Should we build a subforum to chat about that?

you type this and then call others creepy and obsessed lol. MJ had insecurity issues and that’s just a fact. pointing out facts you don’t like doesn’t mean you get off on it, wtf. your comment indicate insecurity, unironically lol.

funkbible

Inventor of the Accu-Jack
Reaction score
Reactions
9,919 660 671
Alleybux
you type this and then call others creepy and obsessed lol. MJ had insecurity issues and that’s just a fact. pointing out facts you don’t like doesn’t mean you get off on it, wtf. your comment indicate insecurity, unironically lol.
It really doesn't indicate that at all.

Y'all have been in this thread for god knows how long, ridiculing other people about a dead guy's kids. I'm so sorry, but that IS creepy. It IS obsessed, y'all are ADMITTEDLY giving yourselves headaches.

You keep coming back and back and back and back, lmao. You type in an unhinged and aggressive and accusatory way, weaponize post reactions. Y'all are so delusional, you say this woman looks black and Paris doesn't. And for what? Billions of people out there exist every day, unbothered by which sick gay men fathered these kids or whatever.

If you lack so much self awareness that you can't understand how batshit insane this looks.... Omg, idk, you can't be real. Maybe you're a Russian bot or a ChatGPT AI, who knows, but it doesn't read as human.

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux

Y'all have been in this thread for god knows how long, ridiculing other people about a dead guy's kids. I'm so sorry, but that IS creepy. It IS obsessed, y'all are ADMITTEDLY giving yourselves headaches.

You keep coming back and back and back and back, lmao. You type in an unhinged and aggressive and accusatory way, weaponize post reactions. Y'all are so delusional, you say this woman looks black and Paris doesn't. And for what? Billions of people out there exist every day, unbothered by which sick gay men fathered these kids or whatever.

If you lack so much self awareness that you can't understand how batshit insane this looks.... Omg, idk, you can't be real. Maybe you're a Russian bot or a ChatGPT AI, who knows, but it doesn't read as human.
Why are you even in the paternity thread if you have an issue with people disagreeing that his kids aren’t biologically related to him then? Your past comments have been what you accuse many others who disagreed with your stance.

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
Not to mention, the paternity is the only reason people talk about his kids outside of anything they did or said relating to him.

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux

this post further illustrates your insecurity. and you are the one writing aggressively and in an accusatory manner.

if the paternity thread bothers you why are you here?

calling people delusional but thinks paris could be a black woman. paris is yt and looks yt. end of.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,479 6,014 4,168
Alleybux
Blanket is anything but white,
Facts.

and prince can’t pass either. Paris can tho.
One time I put Prince into a celebrity look alike generator and it said he looked like Jacob Artist who is half black half white.. The other matches were were mostly non white males as well.

Last edited:

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Facts.

One time I put Prince into a celebrity look alike generator and it said he looked like Jacob Artist who is half black half white.. The other matches were were mostly non white males as well.
Yeah prince doesn’t look aryan…at all. If he wasn’t mj’s child, nobody would be calling him white. Paris is the only one that can.

PoWestCo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,631 268 84
Alleybux
Prince and Bigi cannot pass. Do you know actual white people?
Yeah prince doesn’t look aryan…at all. If he wasn’t mj’s child, nobody would be calling him white. Paris is the only one that can.
You appear to be harboring delusions. According to your perspective, in order to be classified as white, a person must possess an "Aryan" appearance. However, individuals such as Italians, Spaniards, and white Hispanics (plenty of other groups as well) defy this notion. I happen to have several white Hispanic friends who, if it weren't for their surnames, can easily pass as regular white people with dark eyes and hair.

@sylvestercat and @ginasricky these fonts are trolling. They know what they're saying makes absolutely no sense (especially this black fishing South African @lati1234) and they sound uneducated. It might be best to disregard their comments and not give them any further attention.

Last edited:

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
You appear to be harboring delusions. According to your perspective, in order to be classified as white, a person must possess an "Aryan" appearance. However, individuals such as Italians, Spaniards, and white Hispanics (plenty of other groups as well) defy this notion. I happen to have several white Hispanic friends who, if it weren't for their surnames, can easily pass as white people with dark eyes and hair.

@sylvestercat and @ginasricky these fonts are trolling. They know what they're saying makes absolutely no sense (especially this black fishing South African @lati1234) and they sound uneducated. It might be best to disregard their comments and not give them any further attention.

@lati1234 already have me on ignore lol and i know she’s a troll. and yeah people from southern european countries like spain, france, italy and portugal look "darker" but they are white. fans think you’re only white if you’re german and blonde lmao.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
You appear to be harboring delusions. According to your perspective, in order to be classified as white, a person must possess an "Aryan" appearance. However, individuals such as Italians, Spaniards, and white Hispanics (plenty of other groups as well) defy this notion. I happen to have several white Hispanic friends who, if it weren't for their surnames, can easily pass as white people with dark eyes and hair.

I’m not South African, why do you keep calling me that? :laugh2

And prince cannot pass.

JessicaL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,192 7,357 3,645
Alleybux
more believable than MJ that’s for sure.

List of anybody other than Michael

Me: I believe it

Lmaoooooo

jacksons.jpg
View attachment 4796840

If you said him and the guy on the left were brothers I would believe it. I bet no one is telling that friend he looks black/mixed and that he needs to get a DNA test to find his black father

PoWestCo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,631 268 84
Alleybux
List of anybody other than Michael

Me: I believe it

Lmaoooooo

If you said him and the guy on the left were brothers I would believe it. I bet no one is telling that friend he looks black/mixed and that he needs to get a DNA test to find his black father
Right! BG's friend on the left appears to have a stronger resemblance to him compared to BG's siblings or MJ himself. If I were to encounter them in person and they claimed to be brothers, I would not have any doubts or suspicions whatsoever.

Last edited:

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
You appear to be harboring delusions. According to your perspective, in order to be classified as white, a person must possess an "Aryan" appearance. However, individuals such as Italians, Spaniards, and white Hispanics (plenty of other groups as well) defy this notion. I happen to have several white Hispanic friends who, if it weren't for their surnames, can easily pass as regular white people with dark eyes and hair.
I wasn’t going to entertain this nonsense any further but since y’all decided to do it for me…

According to lati, the perfect Aryan child isn’t white and is too exotic for her. This woman isn’t Aryan, she is Jewish just like Prince and Paris.
53b41b8f6da811854fe3ac79

Lati is actually a black Nigerian who hates black women but it wouldn’t make a difference. She needs to troll better. Disregard her comments when she tries baiting you into getting reported for thread derailment.
@lati1234 already have me on ignore lol and i know she’s a troll. and yeah people from southern european countries like spain, france, italy and portugal look "darker" but they are white. fans think you’re only white if you’re german and blonde lmao.
Could Prince not “passing” for Aryan be why MJ bleached his hair blond for many years or else they’d see he isn’t “white”?:unsure:
1685561113051.jpeg

And prince cannot pass.
He needs no passing when he is white.
Exactly, I used to think Blanket’s tanned skin was his natural skin color but he’s just a tone darker than his siblings.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
I wasn’t going to entertain this nonsense any further but since y’all decided to do it for me…

According to lati, the perfect Aryan child isn’t white and is too exotic for her. This woman isn’t Aryan, she is Jewish just like Prince and Paris.
53b41b8f6da811854fe3ac79

Lati is actually a black Nigerian who hates black women but it wouldn’t make a difference. She needs to troll better. Disregard her comments when she tries baiting you into getting reported for thread derailment.

Could Prince not “passing” for Aryan be why MJ bleached his hair blond for many years or else they’d see he isn’t “white”?:unsure: View attachment 4801202

He needs no passing when he is white.

Exactly, I used to think Blanket’s tanned skin was his natural skin color but he’s just a tone darker than his siblings.
You do know that Prince’s hair was bleached at Debbie’s suggestion?
And why do you keep accusing me of being multiple ethnicities?
First I was a white South African now I’m a Nigerian? Next I’ll be Congolese:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

And all of this doesn’t change that prince still can’t pass. Nice try though.

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
You do know that Prince’s hair was bleached at Debbie’s suggestion?
And why do you keep accusing me of being multiple ethnicities?
First I was a white South African now I’m a Nigerian? Next I’ll be Congolese:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

And all of this doesn’t change that prince still can’t pass. Nice try though.
Prince doesn’t have to pass when he is white. And as I said before, why would MJ take the suggestion of an incubator? He bleached his hair for many years because he liked the look. He wanted Prince to look like Richie Rich.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
Prince doesn’t have to pass when he is white. And as I said before, why would MJ take the suggestion of an incubator? He bleached his hair for many years because he liked the look. He wanted Prince to look like Richie Rich.
If he bleached Prince’s hair cause he liked the look then why didn’t he bleach paris’?
I just can’t imagine stanning a person that I think the worst of. The cognitive dissonance lmfaooooo.

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
If he bleached Prince’s hair cause he liked the look then why didn’t he bleach paris’?
He did bleach her hair black in a picture but just because he bleach Prince’s hair, it doesn’t mean he’d do the same for his siblings. After all, why did he reveal his oldest two kids’ appearance early on but not his last kid? It’s because he changed his mind.
I just can’t imagine stanning a person that I think the worst of. The cognitive dissonance lmfaooooo.
I don’t stan MJ and I don’t think the worst of him. All I’m saying is that his kids are white and not biologically related to him.

lati1234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,554 3,207 3,979
Alleybux
He did bleach her hair black in a picture but just because he bleach Prince’s hair, it doesn’t mean he’d do the same for his siblings. After all, why did he reveal his oldest two kids’ appearance early on but not his last kid? It’s because he changed his mind.

I don’t stan MJ and I don’t think the worst of him. All I’m saying is that his kids are white and not biologically related to him.
You don’t stan MJ yet you’re in a forum of his children 24/7? Damn your issues are “wors-er” than I thought.

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux

ain’t gonna click what nonsense she wrote but yeah she’s like that. if you don’t stan MJ the same way she does she thinks you must be a troll or that you hate him. it’s such an unreasonable way of thinking. that’s why having a discussion w her is mission impossible.

MJ said he was about love and he said not to believe everything you read -- and yet they throw that all out the window when it comes to anyone except MJ! it's rank hypocrisy.

but like i said before, if fans accept that MJ lied about these kids’ paternity then they will have to acknowledge things they don’t want to talk about.

dojakitty91

Scissoring with SZA ✂️
Reaction score
Reactions
7,870 398 200
Alleybux
Robyn does not look black. But go off.
Robyn without the blonde hair btw. If even one of MJ's kids looked like this, there'd be no paternity thread.

Attachments

• 9lm7o0z8gbb91.jpg
    9lm7o0z8gbb91.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-10.24.32-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-10.24.32-AM.png
    839.5 KB · Views: 51

GotSomethingToSay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,710 9,034 5,302
Alleybux
I don't recall seeing this thread before, but its funny it popped up on my TL just now cause I was just wondering about these kids' paternity the other day as I considered how Blue is so much of Jay and Bey together. I was wondering why none of MJ's three kids have any talent like him. If they did, we know the Jacksons would've had them performing (music, acting, something). They work Jermaine and Tito's boys (and grandboys?) Just based on talent, I'm guessing MJ is not their bio father. And looking at the pics...issa no for me, too, cause MJ looked like a black man before the changes and these kids show 0 signs of black in them. I can see if 1 didn't but all 3??? Nah...

Last edited:

SarahCameron

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,249 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
I don't recall seeing this thread before, but its funny it popped up on my TL just now cause I was just wondering about these kids' paternity the other day as I considered how Blue is so much of Jay and Bey together. I was wondering why none of MJ's three kids have any talent like him. If they did, we know the Jacksons would've had them performing (music, acting, something). They work Jermaine and Tito's boys (and grandboys?) Just based on talent, I'm guessing MJ is not their bio father. And looking at the pics...issa no for me, too, cause MJ looked like a black man before the changes and these kids show 0 size of black in them. I can see if 1 didn't but all 3??? Nah...

right but folks in here think MJ was the rare unique exception

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
Ppl who have no idea he’s Mj son think it’s a random yt man.
Exactly, only MJ fans would recognize him. The chronically ugly are much easier to spot.

I don’t know why his kids and the fans lie to themselves saying they look exactly like MJ. They look nothing like him.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,479 6,014 4,168
Alleybux
I don't recall seeing this thread before, but its funny it popped up on my TL just now cause I was just wondering about these kids' paternity the other day as I considered how Blue is so much of Jay and Bey together. I was wondering why none of MJ's three kids have any talent like him. If they did, we know the Jacksons would've had them performing (music, acting, something). They work Jermaine and Tito's boys (and grandboys?) Just based on talent, I'm guessing MJ is not their bio father. And looking at the pics...issa no for me, too, cause MJ looked like a black man before the changes and these kids show 0 signs of black in them. I can see if 1 didn't but all 3??? Nah...
Blue has no talent. She can't dance and beyonce's delusional stans are setting her up to be dragged trying to put her on a pedestal.

Besides she has nothing to do with Prince Paris and Blanket.

And Paris does have talent. She can play instruments, she can sing just as well as most her cousins and Aunts and Uncles and actually better than lot them like Latoya and Genevieve.

She can also draw like Michael.

You've never even heard either of the boys sing or dance so how can you even make such a statement? Just because they don't show off talent publicly it doesn't mean they have none.

And even if they don't Bobby Christina could not sing and had no talent despite her mother being Whitney and her father being a successful entertainer as well.

Once again elementary school level knowledge of genetics makes you look very ignorant

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,479 6,014 4,168
Alleybux
Robyn without the blonde hair btw. If even one of MJ's kids looked like this, there'd be no paternity thread.
The point remains Robyn does not have a white parent and technically isn't biracial and yet she looks the way she does.

And I don't see much of a difference between her and Michael's kids. Have you actually looked at the kids?

dojakitty91

Scissoring with SZA ✂️
Reaction score
Reactions
7,870 398 200
Alleybux
And I don't see much of a difference between her and Michael's kids. Have you actually looked at the kids?
Idk about Robyn's genetic history but she clearly has significant white ancestry in order to look how she does. But that's neither here nor there.

You've got to be joking if you think any one of those three kids looks similar to Robyn. Paris at best has wavy hair. No one would mistake these kids for anything but white (and for Bigi, possibly Mediterranean).

sylvestercat

Reaction score
Reactions
24,552 1,592 438
Alleybux
Idk about Robyn's genetic history but she clearly has significant white ancestry in order to look how she does. But that's neither here nor there.

You've got to be joking if you think any one of those three kids looks similar to Robyn. Paris at best has wavy hair. No one would mistake these kids for anything but white (and for Bigi, possibly Mediterranean).
Yes Robyn is mixed genetically even though her and both of her parents identify as black but that’s neither here nor there. These MJ stans use random examples of actual biracial people, Debbie isn’t actually white, or even go as far as to say MJ was mixed or how he wasn’t actually black just because either Joseph had light colored eyes, the bit of admixture in their family (like someone saying Joseph’s 5th grandparent was white), or because the Jacksons (first generation and before) doesn’t have the darkest skin tone with the kinkiest of hair, that means they aren’t really black to make it seem like MJ biologically fathered 3 of his legal children.

They don’t seem to realize that the biracial children of celebrities or regular folk look like their parents and have the same facial features, body structure, mannerisms, and other genetic characteristics that isn’t just skin or eye color. It’s ignorant to think otherwise. It’s ridiculous how far they stretch just to claim they’re biologically related to him when they clearly aren’t. And no one’s saying MJ isn’t their father, just not genetically related to him, and that’s okay.