Quantcast

Mo’ Drama: So Tamar Braxton blocks her nephew (traci’s son) on IG, the feud continues

Velvet Rope

Twisted Elegance
Reaction score
Reactions
270,162 10,161 549
Alleybux
What is the actual problem between tamar and Kevin? She blocked him after sending him a now deleted message?

the comments are in shambles!

And he posted this so I guess she said or did something sideways to the niece that passed away?

Then there’s this

98A25B38-777B-4DDA-B233-E57697878A09.jpeg

ChiLawyer

One of One. The Only One.
Reaction score
Reactions
77,181 1,390 280
Alleybux
Apparently Tamar responded to an IG post that Kevin made. That’s the post that was deleted in the screenshot. No idea what it said, but Tamar felt it was disrespectful. I assume it had to do with How Tamar is handling the death of her niece in light of how it has affected Traci.

Regardless, I know Kevin is grown now, but he is still her nephew/basically still a kid compared to her. He deleted the post she took issue with. She spoke her part. That should be the end of it. Blocking her nephew is petty. I hate to see the cycle of falling out/non communication continue with the kids

CowTitties

shσw stσppєr cσσchíє pσppєr
Reaction score
Reactions
5,562 103 227
Alleybux
I hate how the rise of social media has made it acceptable for people to feel like bringing they family business to the internet is justified

Reaction score
Reactions
6,270 590 23
Alleybux
Tamar is a trip. She must've done something really out of line for Kevin Jr. to speak out because he stays to himself.

SwatiGal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,529 4,165 2,793
Alleybux
Kevin probably also feels some type of way because Tamar has always disrespected his parents. I wouldn't be surprised if she treated him badly, too.

Zazu

Pride Rock Baddie
Reaction score
Reactions
47,603 818 275
Alleybux
I hate how the rise of social media has made it acceptable for people to feel like bringing they family business to the internet is justified

And then get mad when people talk about the business that THEY took it upon themselves to share.

BLVCK

always disgusted
Reaction score
Reactions
157,237 5,836 3,949
Alleybux
Proof that Tamar is childish

No adult should be going back and forth with a child on social media.

2020yes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,472 3 1
Alleybux
What is the actual problem between tamar and Kevin? She blocked him after sending him a now deleted message?

And he posted this so I guess she said or did something sideways to the niece that passed away?

Then there’s this

View attachment 2083662

I really hate that the Braxton family has been involved in so much tumultuous salacious foolishness ever since they got their show.
If I had one ounce of the talent that they have y’all would not be able to even talk to me period.
I view them as above all of this type of stuff, I wish they viewed themselves that way as well.

ChiLawyer

Reaction score
Reactions
77,181 1,390 280
Alleybux
And then get mad when people talk about the business that THEY took it upon themselves to share.

THIS. You can’t get mad that people have commentary when you put it out there for people to see. He didn’t have to post it on IG. He could have kept that mess to the group chat. He didn’t even have to have a public IG. But he does because he was the teeny bit of fame he gets from being Toni’s nephew and the son of a reality show personality (I refuse to use the word star).

I like Tamar and think she is very funny but she is SO childish. She would be way more successful if she was more private and mature. Her family enables her to continue being the baby by excusing her behavior. This should have been nipped in the bud when she was a teenager. ALL of them have unhealthy coping mechanisms that have been excused and brushed under the rug.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,380 877 321
Alleybux
Tamar is a trip. She must've done something really out of line for Kevin Jr. to speak out because he stays to himself.

nah he’s petty in other people’s comments when they’re going at Tamar sometimes. And his dad too. Normally he’s loving about family but something more seems to have happened with Tamar.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
I go to the Baltimore Braxton's IG pages from time to time. They've been beefing for years. That's where the real tea is. Lolo was Team Traci all day.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
Didn’t he run Evelyn over that one time?

Yeah he did w/ a golf cart. The way Logan talks to Tamar is alarming to me at times. He gets in her face yelling at the top of his lungs and calls her "girl". :sidefrown

Tamar seems very overwhelmed by Logan at times and seems to have difficulty establishing respect/her authority w/ him. Smh :disappointed

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
beefing about what?
A bunch of nothing. Usually it's after an episode airs and they see what's said. Basically they just don't fµck with each other like that. Lil Kevin implied somebody was a lying on this episode.

They really should have pushed WeTV to keep that little segment where Traci did her own little thing in Baltimore. It was fun seeing her in her element with her nuclear family, her motorcycle club, her dad, ect.

Linguistic33

The more you disrespect, the more I shall ignore.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,098 15,584 11,506
Alleybux

Then there’s this

View attachment 2083662

They are talking like they got Jackson 5 money or something. Hell, The Jacksons don't even have Jackson 5 money anymore. These Braxton's need to Humble themselves, and quickly.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Why am I even seeing this? I feel like we shouldn’t even know this but they do have a whole reality show.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,098 15,584 11,506
Alleybux

He's not a child. He's actually grown. I think their issues come from the fact that Traci is the least successful, and she Harbors resentment. She just can't seem to let it go. And then she'll look for Tamar to do anything to set her off, and then she'll try to attack her. That woman needs to be straitjacket.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
How is Traci the least successful, she built her house from the ground up , she had or still has a hair salon and on the same reality show like her sisiters. Towanda just now getting her own place after living with Trina while married to her ex and Trina singing career didn't go anywhere, Gabe fiananced them bars. Traci doing better than all of them, Toni relying on birdman and concerts to pay for the upkeep of her place that still hasn't been shown on tv.

He's not a child. He's actually grown. I think their issues come from the fact that Traci is the least successful, and she Harbors resentment. She just can't seem to let it go. And then she'll look for Tamar to do anything to set her off, and then she'll try to attack her. That woman needs to be straitjacket.

Linguistic33

Reaction score
Reactions
144,098 15,584 11,506
Alleybux
How is Traci the least successful, she built her house from the ground up , she had or still has a hair salon and on the same reality show like her sisiters. Towanda just now getting her own place after living with Trina while married to her ex and Trina singing career didn't go anywhere, Gabe fiananced them bars. Traci doing better than all of them, Toni relying on birdman and concerts to pay for the upkeep of her place that still hasn't been shown on tv.

Traci is the least successful. I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I'm starting to think that I'm talking to Traci right now. You are going hard for her. You got so emotional that you put a curse word in the title just to make this thread. That's something that Traci would do.

Bumblebot

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,858 1,352 51
Alleybux
I don’t think Traci is the least successful. Girl, Have you seen Towanda?! What the hell has she been successful at other than stealing them checks? Traci seems the most financially secure as well, especially because she didn’t need to depend on the entertainment business to keep her home and bills paid

Traci was a social worker, correct? It honestly seems she was living her own best life in Maryland before the show. She wasn’t around her sisters and that was probably healthiest for her. I think she and Tamar get into it because Tamar is a lot to handle and crazy.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
You right, Traci never had to beg others for money or help with any of her projects like Towanda who actually lived with Trina and Tamar who recently got evicted from her apartment. When this show is canceled, she will have no problem going back to her regular life.

I don’t think Traci is the least successful. Girl, Have you seen Towanda?! What the hell has she been successful at other than stealing them checks? Traci seems the most financially secure as well, especially because she didn’t need to depend on the entertainment business to keep her home and bills paid

Traci was a social worker, correct? It honestly seems she was living her own best life in Maryland before the show. She wasn’t around her sisters and that was probably healthiest for her. I think she and Tamar get into it because Tamar is a lot to handle and crazy.

bomshell

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,694 205 11
Alleybux
I'm glad y'all gave insight into Traci"s achievements outside of the show like home ownership from the groundup and being a social worker.

However, if all these wonderful things are true why is she so vexed by the the other sisters approval if she has so muxh more stability outside the show? Why is being a singer so important to her identity and worth if that's not really her strongpoint?

Last edited:

wedw87glo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,142 553 299
Alleybux
Exactly I feel like it’s dont on some grand celeb scale so it means nothing to her superficial sisters. I kinda see Trina talking some sense tho.

ChiLawyer

Reaction score
Reactions
77,181 1,390 280
Alleybux

Agreed. I would say that Towanda is the least successful. What did she have going on before this show? Nothing but being Toni’s assistant. She didn’t own a home and her husband wasn’t providing for her family. At least Trina married a man who could provide (even he is was a cheater), owned her own home, and had a life outside of singing backup for Toni.

Traci on the other hand married and built her life in Maryland. She wasn’t riding Toni’s coattails. She owns her own home and obviously had a career before the show. Traci doesn’t realize it, but it probably was the best thing that she wasn’t Toni’s backup singer like Trina and Tamar. She was able to maintain a healthy relationship with her father and brother being in Maryland away from the toxicity.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,819 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
I'm not a fan of Tamar. But Kevin needs to grow up and be a man and stay out of women's business and then posting on line.

He has his own family now.

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,224 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
Here's my analysis of Traci and the sisters. Remember that episode of Girlfriends where Toni C's sister came into town? She had to explain to Toni C that she actually likes her simple life, she wasn't jealous and she merely wanted Toni C to respect that. I always think of Traci when I see that episode. Unlike Toni C's sister though, Traci is still trying to fit in instead of telling those b!tches to kiss her ass.

And remember on Season 1 and 2, they bullied Trina about being in that cover band? I know it looked bootleg but Trina honestly seemed happy in that band. It's not like she needed the money because Gabe provided for her. I always saw it more as a fun little hobby. She got to sing and travel without the pressure of performing for Toni.

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,609 1,066 238
Alleybux
Yikes! I definitely experienced something similar with an aunt and it’s not pretty. They will be shady, but expect you to remain silent in a, “you’re a kid” way and you have to make the decision to speak your peace and leave them alone.

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,909 776 251
Alleybux
Tamar's life is one big "acting out session." She still does things that she needs a childhood whooping for.

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,785 1,188 434
Alleybux
I'm glad y'all gave insight into Traci"s achievements outside of the show like home ownership from the groundup and being a social worker.

However, if all these wonderful things are true why is she so vexed by the the other sisters approval if she has so muxh more stability outside the show? Why is being a singer so important to her identity and worth if that's not really her strongpoint?
Because building a home, home ownership, a stable marriage that spans nearly three decades, a college degree, and a well adjusted adult child only means something to "ordinary people" and not the Braxton women who esteem themselves higher than what they are. If Traci had a rich husband and lived in a mansion with maids, only then would her long-in-the-tooth sisters take notice of her. However, do you think they could actually be jealous of Traci? Their treatment of her reminds me of people who are jealous because they don't believe you deserve your blessings! I've seen attractive people be jealous of the blessings that a person who they deem unattractive has. Traci's sisters can come off a bit entitled at times so I don't think the possibility that they're jealous is farfetched.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom