Quantcast

UPDATE Models, Presidents, Billionaires, Actors Referenced in Newly Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell Documents

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,575 26,419 3,542
Alleybux
MODERATION NOTE:
Do not post nudity, partial nudity or graphic descriptions in this thread.
Detailed xesual content should be posted and discussed in the Dark Room thread: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...ealed-ghislaine-maxwell-docs-graphic.3768557/.
If this rule continues to be violated, this entire thread will be moved to the Dark Room.

Thanks to the Mods for the Moderation Note.

It looks like the most incendiary Maxwell document is delayed from being released:

Twitter

I asked someone who would know, and while they don't know specific details, they did relay that another shoe may be about to drop.

Shouldn't Maxwell face the same RICO Charges as Robert Kelly?

Do networks ever "over-lap?"

Also, Deshowitz was copping pleas on Tucker Carlson, protesting way too much.

Is it true that all his jump-off have to reply to his wife's name "Carolyn?"
Twitter

Note: Trigger Warning!!!!!

The document and cliffs are extremely incendiary and may be triggering to victims of abuse or trafficking.

Shout out to everyone reading, skimming, and scanning as well as people posting Tweets and updates.

BTW: There's been some disinformation on the thread and Trump apologists.

Whatever your political affiliation, it's documented by the Palm Beach Police and the DOJ that Virginia Roberts Giuffre was recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell from her job at Mar-A-Lago.

Also, Barack Obama is not mentioned in any of the documents, though Bill Clinton is.

I can't speak to the Twitter posts, but the docs were entered onto the docket and everyone who testified was under oath.

Prince Andrew info:

Allegations of "favors" owed:

@classya06 did an excellent breakdown at post #127:

I'm skimming but here's more:
  • Page 948, Naked picture of GM and many other women in the house. House staff all testified that Gm was the boss in charge of everyone in the house.
  • 949: Staff says GM kept nude pics of girls on her computer. Computers removed by Adriana Ross, employee of GM
Names of abusers listed/referenced in doc so far:
  • Jeffrey b1tch@ss Epstein
  • Ghislaine Maxwell
  • Jean-Luc Brunel (model scout)
  • Ron Burkle (VC billionaire, besties with Sarah/Duchess of York and Bill/Hillary Clinton)
  • Alan Dershowitz (famous lawyer/Harvard professor)
  • Eva and Glen Dubin (JE ex-girlfriend/husband)
  • Prince Andrew
  • Frederic Fekkai (stylist)
  • Sarah Kellen (arranged massage/sexroom/facilitator/participator)
  • George Mitchell (former senator/Maine)
  • Bill Richardson (former gov of New Mexico/home to JE's ranch)
  • Marvin Minsky (renowned scholar/longtime professor at MIT, dead now)
  • Naomi Campbell (May 22 1970 birthday party references several times) and girls brought to her birthday party for men to pick out
  • Dr. Henry Jarecki, 83, famed academic scholar and famous philanthropist.
  • Bill Clinton introduced to girls by JE, traveled with JE on JE's billionaire's private plane to Africa, Russia, Oslo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.
  • Kevin Spacy, Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton all flew together to "discuss AIDS policy" in Africa and she and other girls were on the plane.

Also, when viewing the documents on Document Cloud, use the scroll numbers (not the page numbers) for reference.

FYI - The docs with the blue radio boxes on the right are available for download.

It truly is like picking Nat Sh*t out of pepper, but is fascinating to see what they tried to hide.

Did anyone see the Motion to Quash Epstein's Subpoena on page 2?

Docket for Giuffre v. Maxwell, 1:15-cv-07433 - CourtListener.com

Again, many thanks to @Macho King and everyone who's been following the case.

The victims deserve their day in court.

(Even if it's just the court of public opinion.)

Update VI: Very sad - Virginia allegedly need FBI help with securing documents for her civil case...they essentially declined to help her:

Update V: Shout out to @Emelina and @Macho King for helping us find the correct links to the newest documents.

The documents posted at 7pm were the unredacted 2019 civil docs, but I had no idea the unsealed CRIMINAL indictment would be posted at midnight.

No wonder Ghislaine keeps trying to stall.

Stephen Hawking!?: ~ I'm not be ableist, I just expected more from him...what was I thinking?

Twitter

Update IV:

Update III:

Pg. 61 outlines (without naming them) "powerful businessmen, politicians, and at least one Prime Minister" who participated in raping Virginia along with Deshowitz, allegedly.

Update II:

I still can't f*cking believe the attorney's who represented JonBenet's dad were/are Maxwell's attorneys of record in the Civil matter and the most recent case.

They destroyed Virginia's journal and allegedly threatened her life.

Update I:

It's bad.

Pg 36 outlines the allegations re: Ghislaine and Epstein.

Alleged blackmail photos of the girls taken by Maxwell, forced orgies including children, forced trips...all the very worst of trafficking.

Last edited:

ADRENALINE

kiking at a delusional transformer in a dusty wig
Reaction score
Reactions
148,841 19,564 1,783
Alleybux
2024 page? Ok guys who gon give us the summary?
EdtrknLXoAAX_p-.jpeg

PebbleIsland

Good Vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
37,284 448 173
Alleybux
Lemme just sit and see if things are as bad as we think, or worse.

This woman's too entangled with the establishment. Let the cleansing begin!

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,811 9,094 1,982
Alleybux
I found this kind of strange. The document is full of weirdly placed question marks btw

"During the outcry over the Epstein case, it emerged that another man with a notorious appetite for
young women, Bill Clinton, travelled with Epstein to a number of destinations, including three times
on the billionaire?s private aircraft.

On one occasion, Epstein ?ew the former President, Hollywood actor and staunch Democrat Kevin
Spacey and another actor friend of Mr Clinton's, Chris Tucker, to Africa, to ?discuss AIDS poiicy?
."

You're telling me these guys were talking about AIDS policy?

adventuregirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,579 354 29
Alleybux
Hopefully Ari Melber is digging into this and will have recaps tomorrow. I'm sure Rachel would but she's been on vacation this week.

Dr.Girlfriend

Devotee
Reaction score
Reactions
84,074 898 354
Alleybux
Ok I just did a quick search by names.
C.linton - Dry
T,rump - Dry a little flirting
Prynce Drew - wet as fµck it looks like but there is a lot of back and forth and retractions.

Epstein Docs

Last edited:

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,575 26,419 3,542
Alleybux
Y'all this document is old....we are still waiting

Those are the unredacted documents released by the court around 7pm...And yes they're "old" because they were sealed during the original civil matter.

These documents have never been seen by non-litigants in this matter, so they're "new" to us.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,405 223 83
Alleybux
my blood is boiling
Currently reading the flight logs
JE Jeffrey Epstein
GM ghislaine maxwell
Alan dershowits
paula epstein
Shelley Lewis
idk who ET is but is almost on every flight

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
If Prince Andrew is involved imagine how many top tier people are mixed up in this.

Gladhe8HER

Stop your foolishness
Reaction score
Reactions
84,195 2,138 1,316
Alleybux
I found this kind of strange. The document is full of weirdly placed question marks btw

"During the outcry over the Epstein case, it emerged that another man with a notorious appetite for
young women, Bill Clinton, travelled with Epstein to a number of destinations, including three times
on the billionaire?s private aircraft.

On one occasion, Epstein ?ew the former President, Hollywood actor and staunch Democrat Kevin
Spacey and another actor friend of Mr Clinton's, Chris Tucker, to Africa, to ?discuss AIDS poiicy?
."

You're telling me these guys were talking about AIDS policy?

Chris Tucker has disappointed me.

cuntie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,403 581 97
Alleybux
This is so crazy...I thought she would've been killed before she could've talked. I feel like most prominent figures will be arrested or canceled

cuntie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,403 581 97
Alleybux
Wait so Chris Tucker actually participated, as in raped minors/women or knew that was happening but didn't care about it? That's disappointing if true...I can't believe Naomi is just wrapped up in this and was friends with them so she knew eww.

EDIT: Trump may not have participated in raping/molesting minors and women but he knew about it and even said Epstein had a great life. I can't believe the Simpsons Creator is involved in this, I used to watch his show with my dad and younger brother when I was a little girl. Even went to the theater to see the movie

EDIT #2: Sorry, I wasn't trying to claim Trump was innocent of anything revolving this case. Thank you for anyone who quoted this and told me about that case of Trump and Epstein raping a 13 year old. Trump and Epstein forced her to perform oral xes and anally rape her. Trump threatened to kill her and her family, according to the victim. I heard of that case months ago but when reading this (the part where the victim said Trump didn't rape them just flirted), I guess I forgot. Also, Trump has multiple cases revolving around rape and xesual assault. This is the man who wanted to have xes with an underaged Lindsay Lohan, proudly talked about xesually assaulting women (grab em by their p*ssy), and wants to have xes with his daughter (if she wasn't his daughter). Also according to the documentary and some victims, Chris Tucker didn't do anything to them. But I will wait a bit before I completely trust that he is innocent, just in case.

Last edited: