Quantcast

UPDATE Models, Presidents, Billionaires, Actors Referenced in Newly Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell Documents

Nebulous

if it isn't edible I'll still find good use for it
Reaction score
Reactions
85,502 1,964 507
Alleybux
Virginia herself said Trump did not doing anything to her, but flirt with her. Are you guys STILL trying to debunk this when the victim herself has already given the story and the case is closed? Lol. These documents came from the GOVERNMENT!

Virginia was an employee at Mar-A-Lago at the age of 17 in 1999. Trump bought Mar-A-Lago in 1985, and his wife Ivana was in charge of the business.
Regarding that, I'm not surprised the girl didn't know Trump himself since she would've dealt only with his wife as her boss.

However, while she may not had xes with Trump, doesn't mean that the other girls didn't. I also refuse to believe that there only a handful of girls and boys forced to work with Ep and Ghis. There must have been tens of them.
It's not merely about having xes with her, it's more about him clearly knowing what was happening in Ep's properties ("You're living the life, man").

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
If Prince Andrew is involved imagine how many top tier people are mixed up in this.
Everybody top tier is mixed in this sh!t. If this case gets blown up all the way, it’ll expose the whole world. Most of the elite are into devilish behavior

Branwen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
555 3 28
Alleybux
What's the obsession with Dershowitz anyway....he hasn't been relevant for decades. There are much bigger players here who need to go down.

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
I wholeheartedly believe Naomi was recruiting girls. I hope it's not worse than that and that they weren't underaged models. But who knows because she LOVES being surrounded by powerful men and being adored. She has always rubbed me the wrong way.
I’ve never really seen it for Naomi either. Very nasty energy on her and tyra got raggedy energy too. Naomi was doing some sick sh!t for a check...I’m disappointed but not surprised

LuxuriousL

The Black Barbara Walters
Reaction score
Reactions
36,867 423 113
Alleybux
She also mentions Obama and how he frequently visited Epstein’s residence
C92E33E8-7EA1-401C-8D2A-DD052A168DB9.jpeg

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
I'm curious as to why Naomi hasn't gotten as much hate as Chrissy Teigen has when she actively interacted with the young girls.

I side eye Chrissy for all those tweets.

But Naomi remained being photographed with Epstein and Heidi Klum who was hosting parties called Hookers and Pimps with Prince Andrew. Heidi has escaped relatively unscathed. They must have known these girls were being xesually abused and its sickening that they stayed friends.
All them hoes knew. And somebody need to drag Heidi Klum heavy boned ass right into this mess where she belongs

A.M. Coffee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,735 538 559
Alleybux
CLEANER PLEASE LEAVE. Bill is a sick fµck

Trump is too. That's the only cleaning I'm seeing in this thread. Whitewashing a man who admitted on videotape to grabbing women's pvssies. Thats assault! Yet people are trying to cast him as an innocent bystander in this cesspool.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
So......

Aren’t these the same names we heard already? Why is everyone acting so surprised? Nothing new is really in these documents as far as I can tell.

MsFraser

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,012 10,016 2,198
Alleybux
So a fresh brew will be served this August?

And as for Naomi... welp idk why she would be connected to these demons but I’d love to find out why..

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
I'm curious as to why Naomi hasn't gotten as much hate as Chrissy Teigen has when she actively interacted with the young girls.

I side eye Chrissy for all those tweets.

But Naomi remained being photographed with Epstein and Heidi Klum who was hosting parties called Hookers and Pimps with Prince Andrew. Heidi has escaped relatively unscathed. They must have known these girls were being xesually abused and its sickening that they stayed friends.
All them hoes knew. And somebody need to drag Heidi Klum heavy boned ass right into this mess where she belongs
No one is making this up, are you blind?
no that stupid b!tch isn’t blind it’s some dumb ass white person sent here to distract and clean up

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
Trump is too. That's the only cleaning I'm seeing in this thread. Whitewashing a man who admitted on videotape to grabbing women's pvssies. Thats assault! Yet people are trying to cast him as an innocent bystander in this cesspool.
I’ve met so many rich men (worked in luxury retail for a little while) and when I tell you they are all sick and twisted. Rich people tend to be super fµcked up, everything is a mind game, all they do is lie, and many of them are beating the hell out of their “taken care of wives” and fµck!ng prostitutes raw like its no tomorrow. Guys wake up the world is a nasty place. I didn’t understand “be not of this world” until I became a grown woman

Stumped

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,469 184 112
Alleybux
They also don't have affidavits accusing Clinton of any thing other than being on the plane log and visiting the "island". Yet, most in this thread have him committing crimes against children. Trump actually has allegations of assaulting a 13yr old and nary a pep from these zealous truth seekers on that.

Not to mention Trump supporters have spent months accusing Oprah, Ellen and Tom Hanks of being on the island yet their names aren't mentioned.

If you want to clear Trump because of one document then you got to clear those guys, right?

Sweetdarling

The Divine Feminine Is Rising⭐️
Reaction score
Reactions
8,081 460 169
Alleybux
The Clinton Foundation was caught smuggling children out of Haiti after the big earthquake down there some years ago.

Laura Silsby was a rep from the foundation and was jailed when Haitian officials found her with a gigantic stash of Haitian children.

What they are doing with the black kids is... killing them and eating them, basically.

There is some kind of connection between the African race, the pineal gland, and Adrenochrome. Something like, when the child gets frightened, it produces the Adrenochrome, but the Adrenochrome is more potent if it comes from someone who is of African decent. I can't remember the details, but they are definitely killing the black children and harvesting their organs. The organs are sold on the black market.

That's what the "black and white handkerchief" and "pasta" and "walnut sauce" are referring to so you don't find out about their "spirit cookings".

Madonna was just sitting in the bathtub some weeks ago, talking about, "I want pasta" and "I finally got some pasta". I've always felt those African kids needed to be taken away from her. Especially after she seemingly lost custody of her own biological son to Guy Ritchie, but that's a whole 'nother story.

The Podesta emails were littered with code words and this is what they were said to mean:

HeTKjSR.png

iqNlSLv.png

HdVTgVj.png

Yup I remember that story!! And I've been saying this for the longest!! A BIG RED FLAG SHOULD ALWAYS BE NOTICED WHEN SOMEONE OF A DIFFERENT NATIONALITY DECIDES TO SET UP AN ORPHANAGE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY OR CONTINENT, WHEREBY THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN INTEREST TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE OR CULTURE! (LIKE AREN'T THERE ANY PEOPLE OR CHILDREN FOR YOU TO HELP IN YOUR COUNTRY FIRST?)
Screenshot_20200501-032944.png
Screenshot_20200501-032921.png
Screenshot_20200501-033418.png

AND ABOUT MELANIN!! MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT'S PROVEN TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GOLD!! NOW, HOW THEY ARE EXTRACTING IT, IS WHATS THE QUESTION! THEY USUALLY USE SOME BS EXCUSE THAT ITS GOTTEN FROM FRUITS BUT THIS SEEMS LIKE A LIE! BECAUSE UP UNTIL TODAY, THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE ITS EXTREME POTENTIAL. THEY KEEP DOING ELECTRIC EXPERIMENTS WITH IT WHILE HAVING "THEIR" PEOPLE INJECT IT INTO THE SKIN (BLACKFISHING).
I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING MORE SINISTER HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES!!
IMG_20200731_154207.jpg

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
Virginia herself said Trump did not doing anything to her, but flirt with her. Are you guys STILL trying to debunk this when the victim herself has already given the story and the case is closed? Lol. These documents came from the GOVERNMENT!

It’s stated he was the only person who came forward with any information during the investigation (before the FBI clearly fµcked it up ) We shall see.
Her own lawyer stated this in more than one interview.

I am sickened by the FBI under Mueller and Comey. Mueller has been 100% incompetent regarding numerous atrocities in this country

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
I’ve met so many rich men (worked in luxury retail for a little while) and when I tell you they are all sick and twisted. Rich people tend to be super fµcked up, everything is a mind game, all they do is lie, and many of them are beating the hell out of their “taken care of wives” and fµck!ng prostitutes raw like its no tomorrow. Guys wake up the world is a nasty place. I didn’t understand “be not of this world” until I became a grown woman
Naomi better watch her back
her black ass will bear the brunt of this exposé that’s going on. She better air all they asses out so they can all go down together

southernBarbie

The Resident Becky
Reaction score
Reactions
44,291 1,055 634
Alleybux
So......

Aren’t these the same names we heard already? Why is everyone acting so surprised? Nothing new is really in these documents as far as I can tell.

Yes. This info was out last year. So far I am not seeing anything new. The only thing with more attention ,is that the FBI literally swept it under the rug. Let Epstein give them info on financial crimes and ignored a former President being involved. It’s all corrupt.

Swiss Miss

Bishop TD Jakes Head Polish
Reaction score
Reactions
223,770 10,544 3,543
Alleybux
Taking my seat. Let’s see if the big names actually get out to the public, hopefully the all get prosecuted as well.

LouisV

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,099 688 481
Alleybux
The queen needs to be publicly pressured to take some action regarding Andrew.

People might not like prince Charles but he would drag Andrew's ass to the fbi if he could.
Sweetheart let’s not be silly. The queen is going to do whatever to protect her legacy and her white babies. Charles is going to do the same.

d0llfacexoxo

PrettyGang ✨ Tooting for Essentials
Reaction score
Reactions
125,158 2,368 330
Alleybux
Yes. This info was out last year. So far I am not seeing anything new. The only thing with more attention ,is that the FBI literally swept it under the rug. Let Epstein give them info on financial crimes and ignored a former President being involved. It’s all corrupt.

i mean all it’s makin me think is what else did they cover up that didn’t make it to the documents

Nebulous

if it isn't edible I'll still find good use for it
Reaction score
Reactions
85,502 1,964 507
Alleybux
I do not believe that Trump was just mad about money. Something is fishy with that claiming that to me.

I do believe it was about money since Trump always needed money, and Epstein was one of the biggest players in the global financial world. I'm reading up on his impressive career, and whew, chile, that man had a huge impact on U.S. finances!

The current care against Deutsche Bank links Epstein to Trump once again. There was a hit on the judge of that case: her 20-yo son was murdered, and her husband critically injured, just 2 days after she was appointed to this case.

Mind you, for years (since the 1980s really), Epstein as also been linked to American Intelligence as being an agent. I believe they let him go about his kinky demonic business while getting compromising photos and videos of his friends and associates.
All of these under-aged girls and boys were just collateral damage for them... the phuckers....

I really should take a break from this thread because I'm about to cry again. It is really true that just 1% is controlling the lives and well-being of 7 billion people, huh?

Ashley7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,118 243 204
Alleybux
Virginia was an employee at Mar-A-Lago at the age of 17 in 1999. Trump bought Mar-A-Lago in 1985, and his wife Ivana was in charge of the business.
Regarding that, I'm not surprised the girl didn't know Trump himself since she would've dealt only with his wife as her boss.

However, while she may not had xes with Trump, doesn't mean that the other girls didn't. I also refuse to believe that there only a handful of girls and boys forced to work with Ep and Ghis. There must have been tens of them.
It's not merely about having xes with her, it's more about him clearly knowing what was happening in Ep's properties ("You're living the life, man").

Here is what Virginia said:

3NLQFXj.png

If you guys have a problem with that, then you are gonna have to talk to Virginia about that.

Selkirk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,800 1,688 638
Alleybux
The feds have know about some of the girls including Virginia since 2011. Virginia had emailed the feds involved in the investigation asking for photos so she could give to her lawyer. The Feds had the photo of her and PA way back then.

fiatlux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,431 310 85
Alleybux
Stephen Hawking!?:

Ummm with all the alleged tea you drop I'm surprised you didn't know this. There is a pic of him at the island. It has been around for years and is easily found via Google.

And what it really shows is that just because you went to the island doesn't mean you were up to no good. Stephen Hawking couldn't do anything but move his eyes and was certainly not preying on women.