Slayer

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,940 1
Alleybux
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —
DeKalb police have arrested 29-year-old Bernadette Hester, who they said left her seven kids alone in a motel room over the weekend while she went to Miami.

Police said she left the kids ranging from 3 months old to 10 at the Extended Stay Motel on Crescent Centre Parkway.

"It's very upsetting; I think the oldest is 10," a hotel resident told Channel 2's Ryan Young.

DeKalb police got calls from motel management saying they needed help because they found the room full of kids with no food.

"After we got in the room and talked to the kids, the oldest one, being 10, advised us how we could get in touch with the mother," said DeKalb police Capt. Michael Reynolds.

"The mother was down in Miami, Fla. at the time we talked with her and the kids advised us they had been there since Saturday unsupervised."

Hester was arrested when she got back from Miami and she didn't want to talk with detectives.

Police placed the kids in Department of Family and Children Services' custody.

Reynolds said the kids hadn't eaten and police had to give them food.

"A real mother wouldn't do that. She wouldn't leave her kids like that. No, she wouldn't. Kids been in the room the whole weekend while she was out of town," a motel residents said.

As of now, Hester remains in jail facing seven charges of cruelty to children.

Mom accused of leaving 7 kids at motel to go to Miami | www.wsbtv.com

LegendaRIH

LegendaRIH Lori
Reaction score
Reactions
514 6 5
Alleybux
:no:

And seven kids :confused:! I have no more words

Shenzi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
622 2
Alleybux
7 kids and she only 29 years old? I wouldn't be surprised if she came back pregnant with baby #8 while she was in Miami.

Nubia

Black to the Bone
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,881 539 247
Alleybux
how in the fµck does one have 7 kids in 10 years?? I mean damn. I wonder if she is prostituting?

Amy FAHNhouse

Brooklynite
Reaction score
Reactions
20,565 486 93
Alleybux
She left a three month old with a ten year old child. I have nothing for this woman. I bet this worthless, cum dumpster is going to get her children back too because Dekalb County is a damn joke!

Madame St Clair

Queenie
Reaction score
Reactions
50,673 2,071 198
Alleybux
Wow!! Those poor babies. It sad that there are people out there that want children so bad and can't have them, but tramps like this can have seven???

Thighs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,945 6,549 223
Alleybux
that's sick.. left 6 kids to the car of the oldest, who is only 10 years old.
stop having kids if you don't want to take care of them

what was she doing in Miami? better not just been hanging out at the beach

BettyCoretta

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,698 704 1,118
Alleybux
that's sick.. left 6 kids to the car of the oldest, who is only 10 years old.
stop having kids if you don't want to take care of them

what was she doing in Miami? better not just been hanging out at the beach

Cherchez l'homme.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,763 11,968 10,197
Alleybux
Well her being in jail won't help those poor kids plights either. They will get lost in the System subject to more abuse. It's not fair but since none of us are willing to adopt her kids, can we really judge?

covered

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,800 11
Alleybux
She's been leaving these kids alone for a very long time. Nobody rents a hotel room, leaves their children alone and drives hundreds of miles away and they've never done this before. I bet when they interview those babies they'll say she's done it many times before. And you have money to get to Miami but you won't buy these babies food??? I bet her selfish butt ate every, damn day! Now these babies are subjected to being in the system, they won't be kept together and if and when she gets out of jail she'll go right back to Miami.

Plus she has enough money to get all those tats but won't bother to feed her babies!

Rhymes

AlwaysProgressive
Reaction score
Reactions
968 37 80
Alleybux
Hopefully they lock her ass up and throw away the key.

tr6819

real
Reaction score
Reactions
53,430 5,861 16,079
Alleybux
imageservlet

hmmm she doesn't look as ratchet as I expected...

Reaction score
Reactions
117 2
Alleybux
Well her being in jail won't help those poor kids plights either. They will get lost in the System subject to more abuse. It's not fair but since none of us are willing to adopt her kids, can we really judge?

I don't want to judge her but I am sick and tired of these women making babies they DON'T want to take care of. These children have seen harder days in their young lives then some people have seen in a lifetime. It breaks my heart. I don't have the maturity level to be a mom and so no I can't adopt her children but that's why I choose to leave mine where they are--in my ovaries! The children will suffer abuse and only God knows what else whether they are in the system or with her selfish ass. All we can do is pray for them and I also recommend joining/giving to organizations like the boys and girls clubs of America and big brother big sister. Be a light for these children it's the only light they get to see. :thinking:

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —
DeKalb police have arrested 29-year-old Bernadette Hester, who they said left her seven kids alone in a motel room over the weekend while she went to Miami.

Police said she left the kids ranging from 3 months old to 10 at the Extended Stay Motel on Crescent Centre Parkway.

"It's very upsetting; I think the oldest is 10," a hotel resident told Channel 2's Ryan Young.

DeKalb police got calls from motel management saying they needed help because they found the room full of kids with no food.

"After we got in the room and talked to the kids, the oldest one, being 10, advised us how we could get in touch with the mother," said DeKalb police Capt. Michael Reynolds.

"The mother was down in Miami, Fla. at the time we talked with her and the kids advised us they had been there since Saturday unsupervised."

Hester was arrested when she got back from Miami and she didn't want to talk with detectives.

Police placed the kids in Department of Family and Children Services' custody.

Reynolds said the kids hadn't eaten and police had to give them food.

"A real mother wouldn't do that. She wouldn't leave her kids like that. No, she wouldn't. Kids been in the room the whole weekend while she was out of town," a motel residents said.

As of now, Hester remains in jail facing seven charges of cruelty to children.

Mom accused of leaving 7 kids at motel to go to Miami | www.wsbtv.com

Maybe she didn't have the money to give them food. It is GA.

I don't think she cares that she lost custody of those kids. She probably WANTED to. She'll do a little jail time and never have to get custody again.

Stupid b!tch. The youngest is 3 months old. Where's the father?

It seems like these women just get pregnant from ANYONE that says "Hello" to them.

BooMomma06

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
170 2
Alleybux
Damn, doesn't this bish know she can get birth control for free if she needs it? I hope those poor kids get good homes, this just breaks my heart.

Miss Brave

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,579 12 4
Alleybux
I can imagine she left no milk or diapers for the 3 month old either. I feel so bad these children had to be born to her.

Ebony_Majesty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 496 278
Alleybux
Is this woman mentally stable? Postpartum depression? Having so many kids and abdonning them doesn't soung like the action of a sane person.

tokyodiva91

最高
Reaction score
Reactions
36,977 1,410 811
Alleybux
On one hand, I want to see her rot in jail but then again, the kids will be put in the crappy 'system' and then split up. This b!tch needs to be STERALIZED. I wish people would stop being so damn PC about poor people having a bunch of kids. I think if you are below a certain income level, we need to do a 'one child policy' similar to China. Those kids don't deserve to be born into a cycle of neglect and abuse. ONE CHILD ONLY. After that, snip those tubes or take out the whole uterus.

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,578 6,201 5,147
Alleybux
Wow, 7 kids and because of the leaving them in the hotel room mentality, I'm guessing several fathers, which likely equates to her boastingly posting on a message board somewhere that she gets plenty of men.

MuffyCrosswire

Seulgi ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
507,020 16,852 5,391
Alleybux
She should have been forced to go on birth control or sterilized after the 2nd one. Hopefully those kids can be adopted, otherwise they are in for an even harder life.

Tall Tee

You’ll understand it all better by and by
Reaction score
Reactions
25,251 595 89
Alleybux
God only knows what could have happened to those children if they weren't found. They could have started a fire somehow, wandered out of the room to find food and into the arms of a sick person, anything...

The childrens' only crime was being born to parents who were not equipped to raise them. Now, they may be split up and become victims of the system. It's heartbreaking. And when I say that certain situations call for mandatory sterilization, I'm called 'barbaric'. Well, WTF do you call it when people have 7 children and leave them alone in a hotel room while they trek down to Miami???

This also happens in the military a LOT; we have lots of black-tie functions, and not everyone can get childcare to attend. You would not believe how many people leave their small children alone because, "well, I spent a lot of money on my dress and shoes and hair and the babysitter backed out at the last minute..." One lady left her 6 and 3 year olds alone to go to a ball in Vegas, and they were later found wandering the road. Some people ain't SHAT.

Red Coat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,270 94 21
Alleybux
What kind of sh!t mother leaves her kids alone, in a motel, with no food, for days, under the care of a 10 year old? And the youngest is still a damn newborn? I mean, how did she plan this out and think this was ok? WTF?